[Drama 2010] Personal Taste 개인의 취향

Guest Grecia

Guest symphonee.

Spoilers of some scenes (there were a lot of parts I didn't understand - too much dialogue):

**summary may be inaccurate due to my lack of understanding the language. it is based on my assumptions of what I thought was happening**

HM & IH bump into each other outside JH's company. Both are off to a bad start as they notice each other having the same handbag. IH's there to give JH an invitation to some event/function (not sure what it is). CR calls IH but she ignores his call. IH and JH talk a bit and both seem pretty happy/pleased by the end of the convo. JH is giving IH a ride. She brings up about his stay at sanggojae. JH drops her off at her work(?) and CR spies them from his car.

JH is in the men's restroom practicing what he's going to say to.. Director? Practicing to say that he's not gay I think. JH meets the Director at the Art Gallery and they sit down to have a chat.

GI and YS go grocery shopping - intending to cook dinner for JH(?). They then go to a library and look at various "gay" dvds(?) - one being brokeback mountain.

JH leaves his work and TH tails his car. TH follows JH home and finds out that he's been staying at sanggojae. JH comes home but still seems pretty angry/annoyed with GI (assuming its still got to do with the previous night). YS goes home, leaving GI to deal with it. GI and JH have a talk. Not sure what its about but GI is making a promise with JH - its down on paper with a stamp and all (something about never publicly announcing he's gay or bringing it up anymore??).

GI starts on making dinner - oysters (anyone who's been reading javabeans' novel recaps should know how this is going to turn out. I can only begin to laugh ahead XD)!. Dinner time. JH takes his own food out from the fridge and GI is just sitting there with her own dinner - JH not touching it. GI starts to whinge about her fingers that go cut in the process of making the dinner (from the oysters) and I guess JH feels bad so he starts eating them.

IH can't get into her own house since CR has changed the PIN to unlock the door - eventually he lets her in. They have a quarrel - CR mentions her meeting JH. She's about to leave and CR hugs her from behind. She leaves the house.

JH and GI watching television together. They talk and I think GI mentions her mom? JH is annoyed by something she says so he stuffs her mouth with popcorn to shut her up - but as always she's persistent and keeps annoying him lol. Poor guy.

Next day. Back at the company JH has been in the restroom all morning I'm assuming and has terrible stomach pains. He rushes out of the office to go to a pharmacy and almost gets run over on the way since hes dying to get there. YS calls GI to ask about how dinner went I think to see if she was okay. I think YS is telling her that the oysters were no good or something and GI gets kinda worried since JH ate them all. JH leaves the pharmacy with his medication whilst clutching his stomach and seriously needing to get to a restroom. He leaves keys behind and the pharmicist chases after him. He can't even walk over to her to grab his keys since it feels like its going to come out any second so he waves her over to hand him the keys, lol. Finally gets to a restroom and is slamming his fist against the walls shouting "Park Gae In" !! (girl, you are so dead, lol)

GI goes to see someone to show her furniture designs perhaps? whatever it was, it was fail. The guy didn't seem too interested. CR was there too but was hiding behind a wall to prevent her from seeing him. It's raining and CR spots GI running on the road so he kicks his PA off the car and drives to follow her and sees her eating cup noodles at a convenience store.

JH has a meeting with Director at a restaurant. But his stomach starts playing up again. Director gives JH a handkerchief for what reason I have no idea. I think Director cut the meeting short (postpone it) since JH looked uncomfortable. JH comes home, and does not look impressed. GI looks concerned and asks how he is. GI goes searching cupboards for something.. perhaps medication for JH? JH looks at her wetting the entire house cause she hasn't dried herself off from the rain and throws her a towel.

CR in a bar drinking lots.

LMH in glasses. Total love <333 *fangirl moment* JH in room sketching when he hears a yell from outside. GI broke glass and cut her finger? JH comes out to help her clean up the mess. She made him food and he's about to eat it... but just to make sure it's really okay, he makes her take a bite first. CR calls GI in his drunken state and tells her to come out. She's hesitating going out to meet him but JH tells her to go see him. She's determined not to though. She's just sitting on her bed and her phone keeps vibrating (indicating incoming call). It goes on for some hours. JH in his room sees the first aid kit and grabs a bandaid for GI. He opens his bedroom door but then sees GI hurriedly leaving her room to go outside.

She sees CR and tells him to leave I think. They talk a bit and CR apologises. He tells her to hit him. Then I think CR tells her IH left him? They talk more (I don't understand much of it) and GI starts tearing up. CR gets a call from IH. Talk more and GI gets more upset (argh.. I need to know what she's saying). She begs him to leave. Comes back into the house and JH says something about her being stupid? And she tells him to stop it. More talking and GI starts whacking JH with her slippers and cries. GI starts pouring her heart out and crying at the same time.

JH and GI have drinks at home. More talking between them. She leans over to him "Jinho-ssi". And then says something that makes his eyes widen (someone please tell me what she said!!!).

END EPISODE

This episode wasn't as funny as episode 3, however, was still good to watch since it showed more bonding moments between the two leads.

Thanks yon for the caps of minho in specs. I had a mini squeal when that scene played XD. I'm glad you did a summary too since I missed some bits that you got and some of your parts are probably more accurate than mine!

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spoiler for Epi 4

1) After JH was fed up with her making those funny sounds while massaging her feet, GI said thank you to him but at the same time mentioned something about gay...haha... JH was so fed up..

2) Next morning, GI remembered she mentioned JH is gay publicly and dare not face JH, so she pretend she is still sleeping. JH called her but she didn't budge, until she went to clean up that JH opened 1 of the window and spoke to her.

3) JH went to the site where the museum will be built and the thought of GI announcing he is gay when the museum director is around sort of makes JH pissed off.

4) IH went to JH office to pass him an invitation card, when she met up with HM, HM told her that she is JH fiancee.. CR called IH but she did not answer the phone. JH drove IH back to office and CR saw them together. IH managed to get JH phone number(if i'm not wrong)

5)JH practising in the toilet how to tell the director he is not gay but didn't realised that someone else is in the toilet and overheard what he said...hahaha... JH finally managed to meet the museum director....

6) YS brought GI to the supermarket to buy groceries...(think GI is feeling bad about publicly announcing that he is gay)..

7) when JH went back to the office, he received a call from IH...his colleague overheard it and it seems like he is excited.. maybe he feels that IH is interested in JH and will be at an advantage for their new project...

8) TH followed JH to GI's house. JH looks a bit angry infront of GI, so GI was feeling so bad, YS left her house and GI was alone facing JH... When she was standing outside JH's room trying to figure out, JH scared her by opening the door suddenly...keke.. they have a talk and JH makes GI wrote apology letter to her about saying he is gay... GI cooked oysters and some other food for JH(ohhh.... i dont think i dare to eat if she give to me..hahaha...if JH sees the way she cook, i don't think he dare to eat either...hahaha).... JH seems to be ignoring GI today......

9) At night, GI was watching tv (oh...hers is the projector type!! so big....), JH came out to get a drink... and then GI was like asking for a cup of water.... both looks at each other and GI looks felt a bit embarassed to ask him to get her the water, but in the end, JH still pass her the water. GI offered her popcorns to him but he said no thanks... I think he also asked her how long she knows IH(?).... later he also sat down with her and ate her popcorns....kekeke.... omo!!!!! they are getting closer....... GI said something and JH was trying to shut her mouth by stuffing the popcorns in it...!! they looks closer....

10) In the office, JH was seen coming out of the toilet.... before his colleague could says anything, he rushed out to the pharmacy to get medicine...... (you gals should watch this scene...haha... he was controlling himself as his stomach is giving him pain....)...omo...the pharmacist seems to take a liking for him.. When his stomach starts giving him problem again, he asked the pharmacist where is the toilet. She told him and on the way, you should see how comical JH is....haha... the pharmacist came out and tell him the key to the toilet is with her.... and you should see how he move backwards to get the key...hahaha...

11) GI went to an office and try to promote her furniture.. CR was there and saw her(but didn't let her know that he is watching). He kinda of felt bad/sorry towards GI... when he realised that GI was caught in the rain, he asked his secretary to get out of the car and he drove and followed GI.... (what a good timing, the scene looks so good when it rains and out came Kim Tae Woo song......)

12) JH went to meet the museum director and his stomach starts to give him problem again.... CR followed quietly to GI's house.. JH returned and GI was worried for him and start searching medicine(?) for him. JH just looked at her and realised that she was drenched and put a towel over her head.....

13) JH was in his room when he heard something breaking....GI hurt her finger... i think she was trying to make some food(?) for JH? before he eats, he pass the spoon to GI to try first...(haha...he is afraid of getting food poisoning again...haha)

14) CR called and GI told JH that it was CR... GI told JH she will not go out and see CR.... a few hours passed by.... Just then, JH remembered something...(according to theseasasleep, JH was taking a first aid box and came out of his room, just then he saw GI going out of the house... JH turned back and returned to his room...

15) GI seems affected after meeting CR... not too sure what's wrong... When she returned to the house, JH questioned her but as she was feeling sad already, she threw the cushion at JH....GI starts to confide to him......and guess how the 2 ended up???? they had beer/soju together....hahaha....

oh... i didn't really understand the last sentence GI said to JH..... did she asked JH if he can likes gals??? (anyone can confirm this??) - edit: according to axerine_1, she asked him to turn her into a woman...

Jin Ho with spectacles!!!!!!

jinhowithspectacles.jpg

Preview for Epi 5, they will be found on the same bed the next morning...!!! and 1-2 scenes seeing GI hugging JH....kekeke...

Guest miniejungle

aisshhh... my TVAnts stopped for a while. couldn't catch what's happening after Minho got home and Gaein met up with CR again. :(

this epi is not as good as ep3. I still maintain my desire to kill Inhee. she's absolutely annoying, trying to hit on Jin Ho (she got him to give her his handphone no.) and irritated Hye Mi too :)

I think the funniest scene was Jin Ho running to the toilet the nth time (you saw this in the 10 mins preview too). Some developments between Gaein and Jin Ho: she cooked for him (that's why he got poisoned), and they shared popcorn watching tv together. at the end of the episode, they ended up drinking together after Gaein met with Chang Ryul... i think he's trying to talk sense into her but somehow becoming her confidante, hehe.

i'm wondering what bag was that Inhee and Hye Mi carrying... ostrich skin, nice color! hot pink ;)

Guest krezzi

symphonee...thnksssssss!!

huhhuuuh..pity jinho..having stomach cramp and has to visit toilet so many times!

errr..I remember they got pic that show him in the toilet l....did they show it in the drama? (sweating!)

i think the drama starts to kick in now.. this episode should be subbed AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.. hehehe :D .. because i think there are a lot of things that are revealed somehow in this episode.. Gae In and Jin Ho starts being close already and they are more open now than before.. i think Jin Ho is starting to "feel" for Gae In since she's been going through a lot (I THINK) maybe out of sympathy this time.. that will eventually develop.. that scene where Jin Ho gave Gae In a towel, NICE MOVE :) ..

and i already saw Min Ho's photoshoot for trugen and he wore a pair of glasses there but im still happy that he has a scene wearing one in PT as well.. looks very good on him :D

until next week :lol:

axerine_1 - that is what she said??? .. can't wait for the next epi.. thanks much!

gosh.. SYJ really different.. so childish (?) not like her previous role (last night just watch the 'adult' april snow scene)

Yeah, she is an excellent actress! She's my absolute favorite Korean actress, she's so talented. I think, though, this is the first role I've ever seen her in where she's so... silly? Naive? Gae In is adorable though. This episode was especially hilarious because of Jin Ho, hee-hee. Poor guy! Poor Gae In! Just when she's making headway with him something like the spoiled oysters happen. In the end he was (somewhat) kind about it. He's starting to be swayed by her. Notice how she's still in his thoughts during several points in the drama long after they've gone their separate ways. I like how the drama handles this -- they don't hit us over the head with flashbacks or partially unnecessary voiceovers. He simply comes back to her, or glances at a first aid kit, or gets annoyed that she went to her ex-boyfriend. It's not full on jealousy yet, or a full-blown attraction, definitely not yet love, but the blocks of each are building. His lack of awareness of where all of this is leading, the budding motivation behind some of his actions towards Gae In, is kind of hilarious since I'm pretty sure he'll go bananas once he realizes he is in love with such a sloppy girl! :D:D

Ooh, I love that playful song they play over some of the funniest scenes, you know the one which seems to start with a kind of frat boy snicker. I don't know how to describe it but I die laughing every time it starts up. :)

Guest symphonee.

symphonee...thnksssssss!!

huhhuuuh..pity jinho..having stomach cramp and has to visit toilet so many times!

errr..I remember they got pic that show him in the toilet l....did they show it in the drama? (sweating!)

The drama did show him sitting on the toilet :lol: He was banging on the walls of the toilet stall.

She wants him to turn her into a woman lol..because she was hurt when her ex-bf said all the while he sees her as a teenager (means kid) instead of a woman

Ooo, now I'm excited. As much as I love seeing SYJ in her dorky attire since it's so cute and ditzy, I wanna see a glamorous SYJ as well. Can't wait for this transformation (that's hoping there is one).

Thanks for the preview psycho2005. They always go by too fast for me to comprehend anything.

@ktruong : thanks for the link, the previous one just showed me middle finger and stopped in the middle of streaming, so I couldn't reply ASAP, cause I was taken to ER, mehehe.

This drama is soo good, worth waiting since November, heh.

C'ya!

Archived