[Drama 2010] Personal Taste 개인의 취향

Guest Grecia

Guest janineventurina

i just finish watching first two episodes..

& damn.. I can't stop laughing!!! this gay thing story is so so cute!!!! love it!!

SYJ acting is the best!!! shes so damn funny!!! love her character!! & her friend is one of the best!

and LMH is soooooooo smokin hotttttttttttt people!!!

I'm really2 into this drama!!!

yahooo!! I can't wait to see them fall in love with each other!!!!!!

:)

& i found some gif..Im so sorry if its alrealy posted

Big Credit from: Pinou

image-8FF0_4BB72A3C.gif

image-78A4_4BB6CCF0.gifimage-00A0_4BB65345.gif

image-19A0_4BB6ED92.gifimage-B8C3_4BB65345.gif

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest crazypilovee

liking the drama alot!! i think LMH is doing a really good job w/ his character and not playing it like his BOF character, shows he really has talent! =]

urgghhhh in hee is such a pinkberry! did she want to move into kae in's house at the end of ep2...? wtf is she thinking?

Guest gdmmeister96

DO ANYONE HAVE THE SOFTSUBS ??? CAUSE I CANNOT DOWNLOAD FROM MEGAUPLOAD SO I ONLI TORRENTED BUT DUN HAVE SUBS

Guest ziemah

I have just finish watching ep 1 and 2! GOD im in love with this drama!! its so funny! :D I cant wait for the next episode!

After looking at these pictures, I can't help but admiring Sohn Ye Jin and like her more.

She's has completely downgraded her look to 360 degrees :o

%7Boption%7D

sohnyejin.jpg

%7Boption%7D sohnyejin2.jpg

If you look at the pics of her in art of seductions and into the white night. What a transformation!

%7Boption%7D

20090114454580633f21ccb8.jpg

%7Boption%7D the-art-of-seduction-medium.jpg

No wonder why they say There are no ugly women, only lazy ones. :D

I did watch episode 1 but the other half is not totally subbed. I guess I'll have to wait for S2 subs then. In the mean

time if I come across any news of PT, I will post it up.

This thread is kind of quiet. Just want to make some noises LOL

Thanks guys for sharing news, summaries, and pics. You guys are amazing! Keep it up

LOL....I had not heard this one before, but it is so true I think, because I see people bigger than me, but still looking better than me, because they know how to dress, etc. I just can't be bothered to do that every day.

OK, to get back to PT.

After watching ep 2: SYJ would also be good in a ghost movie :D

so funny that condition that she will cut off whatever that crosses the line

and then she shows up with this chain saw

the first two episodes are a gem for me. i just wanted to be entertained and i got that. plus, it has a good story.

the coincidences between the two leads dont feel forced. it somehow makes sense. it's still a small world after all.

i think it was very well-casted.

i dont think i can praise LMH and SYJ more, the two are just good at the craft they do. so i'll revert my attention to the supporting casts. amazing cast!

i like how Kim jisuk plays his character. he's a jerk but i feel he's playing his character with some depth using his facial expressions.

Jo Eun Ji looks real pretty with long hair. the last i saw her was 18 vs 29. cant believe her last drama was in 07. she's good at playing supporting characters. her character as Gaein's friend is amazing.

anyway, awaiting the next episodes. hope this drama rises to the top for both LMH and SYJ. i just love them both.

Guest ilovebeans

I just have one question for the ending of episode 2: Why didn't she bust a move on her ex-best friend with that chainsaw?!?! Seriously!! She had the nerve to come back and accuse gae-in of ruining things... Are you kidding me?!?!?!

I just have one question for the ending of episode 2: Why didn't she bust a move on her ex-best friend with that chainsaw?!?! Seriously!! She had the nerve to come back and accuse gae-in of ruining things... Are you kidding me?!?!?!

i just finish watching th 1st 2 episodes and i agree with you! hah! she shud use that chainsaw! what a friend! 10yrs of friendship and end up in betrayals. okay back to PT.

This drama is really hilarious! haha im falling in love with minho again ^^ and seulong is really cute!

haha and that reporter from YB is funny also. hahahaha!

wow im craving for more of PT!! good job to the casts!

Guest bietvui

SYJ is a really genuine actress

She's very pretty but make herself so ugly in the first two episodes

I Hope to see her real beauty soon

Guest twist&fall-

just the first two episodes and i like it already. i'd a good laugh! hahahaha. i cannot wait for more :D

lee minho is good-looking. i used to think he isn't and SYJ is starting to be prettier. yay : )

love the other casts too! especially seulong HAHAHA.

Guest heycitrus

Haha, that's what *we* would have done. :) However, that's the beauty of a drama...having characters who are unlike ourselves but we can still relate to. We can't always have lead characters who'll immediately take a stand. I kind of like how Gae-in right now is a somewhat of "weak" character (in that she doesn't really take stand) but not to the point where it's annoying. It's somewhat admirable that she doesn't stoop to the levels of the people who hurt her.

I love all the characters so far (exception In-hee but...we're supposed to dislike her). I think SYJ's is quirky and cute in this frumpy way. LMH...is pure gorgeousness---he looks good in everything! How is that possible?! Besides that, there's a charm to his acting that I like. He's not perfect, but something about him just grabs you. I remember it was his dorky laughter that made me stick to BOF, and it helped again in episode 2 of PT--it just makes you want to watch more. Love the two other characters as well that work with him at the office--pretty hilarious. Also, Chang Ryul's secretary = awesome.

Overall, I like the lightheartedness of the drama. It has a lot of good laughs and, of course, chemistry between the two leads. I can't wait for Wednesdays and Thursdays now! :D

I dislike In-hee like many watchers; I know it's the rigt feeling that the drama should make us feel like that. but I wonder if there's such a person like her in real life. whenever I see her I want to kick her richard simmons! it's obvious that she'll try to seduce Jeon Jin Ho in the next eps and that makes me more annoyed. let the lovers free, hah?

Guest Jenny0622

After looking at these pictures, I can't help but admiring Sohn Ye Jin and like her more.

She's has completely downgraded her look to 360 degrees :o

If you look at the pics of her in art of seductions and into the white night. What a transformation!

Totally Agree! I've watched some movies and dramas which SYJ was casted before. But her role in this drama is really really different. She's hilarious, messy and some kind of ajuma mixed teenager,lol

To show my support to this drama I created Personal Taste MV. The MV contained highlighted scenes from episodes 1 + 2. Click on the banner below to watch.

cooltext454344386.gif

darkangel93085, thank you so much for the MV. I enjoy it :) Love the OST so much,although we just heard three(two were officially released before and one in the last minute of ep.1,this is my most fave)

I read some articles which a few Korean fans complained about editing of this drama. In some scenes,it doesnt make sense. Hope they will improve it for the next episodes.

After watching ep 2: SYJ would also be good in a ghost movie :D

so funny that condition that she will cut off whatever that crosses the line

and then she shows up with this chain saw

LOL, i like that scene too. Yup,SYJ should be in a horror movie :lol:

I laugh so hard when she said "Cut some 'redundant' parts in Jin Ho's body" and later on she appeared with her chainsaw to threaten Jin Ho. Jin Ho's facial expression in this scene is funny too,lol

Gae In's characteristic will definitely not appear in front of her 10-year close friend and her ex-play-boyfriend with that chainsaw. She doesnt dare to betray any other people like they do to her.

In some ways, I dislike In Hee (*sigh* that what we suppose to do ). But in fact, I feel so uncomfortable whenever she appears. I even hate her more in every sentence she said,especially "Whatever kind of man, it just needs 10 minutes to be done" TT.TT Oh,such a ****

Look at her eyes *scary*

dz9dw.jpg

I cant tell anything else about Lee Min Ho's acting bcoz all of you guys have recognized. He acts like "not acting" at all. It's all very natural though *cool*. I think he totally gets risk of GJP's image. I now just see him as Jun Jin Ho :P

But he rarely smiles in the first 2 episodes. I miss his dimple T.T

5nsygz.jpg

(BTW,love his chic,manly and fashionable style. He will make a new trend for men soon )

Well,I like supporting casts,especially Seoul Ong and Jung Sung Hwa (Jin Ho's close friend). They are so funny,just make me laugh whenever they appear on the screen.

Seoul Long's body :lol:

v81qp2.jpg

All photos credit to MVN

janineventurina, thank you so much for sharing those fanarts. I use one of them for my signature in another site bcoz it's too big to make signature in soompi ^^

Overall, it's indeed much more interesting if you can understand what characters say in the drama. The script is funny and also very meaningful (the scene Gae In talk to herself and her mother makes me to be moved...)

So for those who watched PT subbed,please share your thoughts ;)

Hmm, this thread is so quiet lately. (like i have the right to say so :P when i've only posted once/twice :blush: )

well i guess lotsa people here are preparing for exams, no? or heavy work load. anyway, thanks to everyone who provide links and share news and goodies on PT. appreciate them so much. please keep 'em coming! :blush:

i LOVE Ep 1 and double LOVE EP 2.

first, great casting (like everyone said). all the actors fit their characters. and not just that, they play their role in a way that they all shines together even the supporting casts. for example, LMH, JSH and KJS in one scene. LMH just have the charm to totally own the scene for me. BUT, JSH's expressions are just hilarious and KJS's are dorky. so, i actually constantly change look at all of them. SYJ is just amazing. i normally dislike comic characters/expressions in kdrama bcoz they tend to be exagerating but i love SYJ's GI here. Seloung i found a bit OTT sometimes in Ep 1 but he was better in Ep 2. I found him and KJS very cute in one scene in the office when JH and SJ wanted to chase him out. anyway, all in all, i love all the characters (except for In-hee of course).

Ok, here are some of the many scenes that i like in Ep 2.

PT01-1.jpg

love the scene in the 1st & 2nd picture. cliche, i know. the way JH continued looking at GI from the side mirror to the back mirror.

awww, cant wait for more moments between them!

the 3rd pic of JSH, awww he's so cute in here along with Seloung. "Really?" "Bye bye!"

PT02-1.jpg

LMH in GI's imagination sequence is just so funny. its good to have a gay friend neh?

the moment when JH steps into GI's house (my heart actually beats so fast lol)

Younha's song played in the backgound is just so fitted. love this scene so much.

PT04.jpg

the stare! *dies* next week will be more exciting with them being housemate now, cant wait!

and the highlight;

PT03.jpg

epic! i died laughing!

there's many more scenes that i like. like the one when JH ends up running after WH for GI. and when GI was scolding WH and his stomach made sounds, she can still actually feed him after that! this girl is just too kind-hearted. and i actually find it funny more than irritating.

ok. this post is getting longer than i meant to.

last, i have few questions. i havent watched the episodes with subs yet. and i think i will wait for withs2. my internet is just too slow lately for viikii.

In Ep2,

1. the phone call GI made in the morning when she had the huge black circle under her eyes (that was exageratingly funny btw). whats that call about? and btw, did Won-ho used her money or what? i dont understand the paper. and does she need a roommate to get enough money to pay for that?

2. when she cried remembering her mother. what did she say? anything important? related to her father maybe?

Love PT, and i hope they maintain the laughs and just keeps getting better. fighting PT!

Guest blissfulwishes

In Ep2,

1. the phone call GI made in the morning when she had the huge black circle under her eyes (that was exageratingly funny btw). whats that call about? and btw, did Won-ho used her money or what? i dont understand the paper. and does she need a roommate to get enough money to pay for that?

2. when she cried remembering her mother. what did she say? anything important? related to her father maybe?

Okay, so to answer your questions . . .

1. Hahaha GI was so desperate that she basically called this "fortune-teller" service, if you will - and the guy told her that something that comes from the east will bring her luck. Therefore, when the doorbell rang (my personal favorite scene!), she asked the co-worker guy if he was from the east, along with a bunch of other hilarious stuff. And yeah, WonHo stole $10,000~ish from her - so now, she basically has no money left, and her dad's coming back to Korea next month (instead of as planned in August). GI really wants to prove to her dad that she's capable and worthy of doing things on her own, but if she's broke, that's obviously not going to happen. So YoungSun convinces her to put out InHee's old room for rent (which will at least provide her with some money), and that's the room that JinHo moves into. :)

2. When she was remembering her mom, (I'm guessing you're talking about the rocking chair scene), she's basically crying about how she wants to be recognized by her dad so badly, and she asks her mom to please just let her cry for this one day.

Hope that helps!

I love love love PT. I honestly hated LMH in BOF, but I feel like this new role as JinHo suits him 10000000x better. SYJ is, as always, just so lovable - and the supporting characters! Gosh. I'll be the 1000th person to say that the casting definitely seems spot on at this point.

I tend to gradually stop watching dramas somewhere after the halfway mark, but I think I'll be sticking it through with PT. :)

i really got to say that SYJ is really a good actress... she really give it all when she is given a role... i first saw her movie in 'The Classic'... then saw her in a drama and movies.... all her characters are different...and she was also daring in accepting different roles..

this Gae In role adds to her profile of trying different characters... i like it...she is really bubbly and doesn't exaggerate the role... she is really suitable for this role...i really like some of the scenes that all of you said about.... like the hoodie she wore and was eating the mixed rice when her friend came in and think she is crying.... :lol: i really find her very cute (from a woman point of view), her comic timing is good too...when the next morning SJ came to her house with a bouquet of flower, i really find it funny in that scene...

As for LMH, i was really worried for him since i first saw him in BOF only.. i was worried if he will be able to throw away his GJP's image... luckily he did... Jin Ho has a heart.. :lol::lol: at least he looked back at his car rear view mirror to check on GI.... if it's GJP, he would have totally ignored her lor... :P:P i think JH will help to clean the house in future episodes after he can't stand the sight....haha

and i really can't stand In Hee.........arrrrgggghhhhhh...... that 10 min to get the guy is really too much... it's no wonder she has so many men in her life...serve her right during the wedding day...... GI & her friend didn't say the wrong thing, it's all the truth..

and i have watched this 2 episodes 3 times each already... :lol: (1st time raw, 2nd time chinese-sub and 3rd time eng sub).. i must be crazy but i like it...... :P

omo blissfulwishes, thanks for the speedy answers!

i did guessed that the man is a fortune teller when GI asked him is he a man or a woman (thats the only thing i understand from the dialogue anyway). thats hilarious! no wonder SJ found her sooo weird hahaha! ohh, this makes me more eager to watch with subs. it'll be many times more hilarious than what it was when watching raw.

ohh, how i love JH and GI together. they both are professionaly workers, striving hard to achieve their dreams. and what a perfect way to pair this two together, one will build the house, the other will made the furniture. they will create their own house themselves in the future. and JH admire GI's father. i just love when JH looking intently at GI's house design the moment he enters GI's house. he and GI's father will make a loving in-law with them having the same passion. i wonder will GI's father be the one helping JH fighting against CR and his father.

anyway, these two episodes were kinda spoiled by the 10-mins preview for me. that preview actually summarizes this whole two episodes .so, its sometimes a lil predictable. thankfully, i didnt expect the jokes so its still very enjoyable. maybe next episodes will be more exciting since we are not spoiled that much. i hope so. cant wait!

yon, lol i love that scene too! when GI's friend visited her and thought she was crying (by watching her from the back like she was sobbing) and tried to console her. and when GI turned her face to her friend hahahaha! she actually was happily eating with noodles stuffed in her mouth LOL!

and yon, i watched three times already too, but all of them is the raw! LOL so i'm crazier than u then. i even havent yet watching the substitled one. :wacko:

Guest whitetiger_2210

I am loving this drama! And it totally changed my impression for LMH (changed for the better). :lol: thumbs up for all the friends around the leads...i love SYJ's friend- ahjumma! haha..shall wait patiently for wed/thurs!

Archived