[drama 2006] Mr. Goodbye 미스터 굿바이

Guest tjadl6386

Hey Shirley~yeup...surprisingly i stumbled across a good drama to watch finally! :)

heh...it's good to be clean and very well organized...but dang...he is just too much! I'm afraid if I just touch his shoulder or something...he will back away and take off his suit and go put it for dry cleaning! And oh yeah...his freakin huge bed! That was HUGE~!

Yeup...i was also amazed when she just walked off on him like that! As if she was really his brother's girlfriend. She overall a nice woman...that likes to help others out.

And yup! Ronnie and Arthur is a cute couple. Ronnie is a good actor!

haha ya i understand about the looking around for a good drama and finally found one you can actually watch beyond esp 1 and still get interested to continue .~!

u know not only the bed is huge .his habit of sleeping right in the middle of the bed haha .also abit .too well.. :ph34r: normally i will sleep on the side .

hmm u know i wonder if there will be plot to show how he try to search for his real parents .because i realise ..er it already shown ..whenever the scene capture what is the TV programme showing it tend to show family reunion .

^

It's really hard to pull off a gay character. Heo Jung Min was able to act Ronnie's character very well.

yup he did it naturally ~ .his gestures and sort ..really quite good ..the way he pull it off .~ .that why i find it so sweeet seeing the two lovely dovely together ~

=

Some might say that his feelings for her and thus jealousy may fuel his revenge even further, but I think he has shown enough signs (such as the driving accident, him standing up for her when AJW was trying to evict her, and bringing a drink for LBY by the pool) of thoughtfulness, decency, and the sense of chivalry that he just might turn out to be one of the good guys. There are enough bad guys in this drama already

ah the Kyle ..yes i think he does geniuely like her ..and i like his style too he really want to help her with no obligations ~ .a man with principles and a true hotelier ...i meant he really care about his role .in the hotel ..like his father must have taught him to . just that it is unfortunately the issues with AJW in terms of his father .sigh* but i feel he wont really goes too extreme .*but the way he give her the diary er ..abit too far fetched .! .haha should have perhaps wait a few esp more to do that ..cannot really believe he give such an impt thing to her just like that ..

*oh i do like his simle whenever he think of her ...cutee :)

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I think Kyle actually does have genuine romantic feelings for LBY.

And even though the relationship is not going to turn out the way he wants to, I think and hope that his feelings for her will stop short his diabolical plans for revenge against AJW.

Some might say that his feelings for her and thus jealousy may fuel his revenge even further, but I think he has shown enough signs (such as the driving accident, him standing up for her when AJW was trying to evict her, and bringing a drink for LBY by the pool) of thoughtfulness, decency, and the sense of chivalry that he just might turn out to be one of the good guys. There are enough bad guys in this drama already.

Ah, you got a good point there. I guess I can see why you and shirley say Kyle has a genuine feeling for LBY. Hah~when I heard the word love...i think of it as one those desperate, straight down to earth proposing, buying many gifts, wanting to win the girl/guy...etc. I've seen too many k-dramas like that...so I totally forgot to think about the other side of what love can be, lol.

And I agree with you on the part that there is enough bad guys in this drama already.

haha ya i understand about the looking around for a good drama and finally found one you can actually watch beyond esp 1 and still get interested to continue .~!

u know not only the bed is huge .his habit of sleeping right in the middle of the bed haha .also abit .too well.. :ph34r: normally i will sleep on the side .

hmm u know i wonder if there will be plot to show how he try to search for his real parents .because i realise ..er it already shown ..whenever the scene capture what is the TV programme showing it tend to show family reunion .

yup he did it naturally ~ .his gestures and sort ..really quite good ..the way he pull it off .~ .that why i find it so sweeet seeing the two lovely dovely together ~

=

ah the Kyle ..yes i think he does geniuely like her ..and i like his style too he really want to help her with no obligations ~ .a man with principles and a true hotelier ...i meant he really care about his role .in the hotel ..like his father must have taught him to . just that it is unfortunately the issues with AJW in terms of his father .sigh* but i feel he wont really goes too extreme .*but the way he give her the diary er ..abit too far fetched .! .haha should have perhaps wait a few esp more to do that ..cannot really believe he give such an impt thing to her just like that ..

*oh i do like his simle whenever he think of her ...cutee :)

Hah~oh yeah...sleeping right in the middle. Maybe he can only sleep like that because of his heart problem?!? And it seems like, when he gets stressed, he tends to breathe in and out slowly with pain. I dunno.

You know who Kyle reminds me of? He reminds me of NamBongKi (LeeMinKi) in the drama Really Really Like You. I dunno...that's what I first thought of when I saw Kyle...though their characters are totally different.

I also like his smile too! :)

I read somewhere that there would be two episodes on next monday (26 June 2006) and one episode on tuesday (27 June 2006)!!! yeah~~ we'll have 3 episodes next week!! so happy!!!

wow that means we have 2 episode today ! That's good . This drama is getting better , AJW looks really cool as the director . In earlier episodes I was so shock when he wants to employ LBY and when he ask his staff to call her she's cursing him and they're on speaker phones :lol:

and it's so romantic when AJW bought a lot of roses & LBY ask where the roses is suppose to deliver to and AJW replied "I'm giving it all to you " :blush:

Anyway this turns out to be good drama

Guest purplexx

wow that means we have 2 episode today ! That's good . This drama is getting better , AJW looks really cool as the director . In earlier episodes I was so shock when he wants to employ LBY and when he ask his staff to call her she's cursing him and they're on speaker phones :lol:

and it's so romantic when AJW bought a lot of roses & LBY ask where the roses is suppose to deliver to and AJW replied "I'm giving it all to you " :blush:

Anyway this turns out to be good drama

yeah.. i am so happy. looking forward to the two episodes tonight.. hopefully the downloads will be available soon then we can watch it!

and regarding the roses.. yeah i agree with you.. AJW appears to be so cool and aloof even though he already told her that he wants to "fry here fry there" with her... which is equivalent to dating her... he doesn't seem to act much like a bf to her.. then all of a sudden, he buys this huge bunch of roses for her! and got an excuse to bring her out to lunch! hehe

haha ... the buying roses for her was indeed sweet although he so gruff about the whole thing. the conversation they had during lunch had me cracking up so much ... lby's talk about kissing etc and ajw's incredulous look at her. i really love the interactions between the two of them.

oh i also love the scene when ajw went to pick up yul from his kendo class and it showed how similar they are in the way they reacted.

oh i also love the scene when ajw went to pick up yul from his kendo class and it showed how similar they are in the way they reacted

ah..actually the two are so alike .~

it was just soo adorable how the yoon hold up his arms when he cross the road .he such a law abiding kid kekek

mengxu55576.gif

source

www.ahnjaewook.co.kr

soo poor thing ..why is he crying ~~

0623-12.jpg

source olive9.com

thanks for sharing the pics ... yoon is simply so adorable. can't wait to watch why ajw ended up being spiderman for him. keke

ajw still don't know yoon is his kid yet right?? i wonder what is he gonna do ... finally taking the chance & opening his heart to a woman and then there's this adorable kid who's his son ... and he's an orphan himself ... *sigh*

can't wait to watch why ajw ended up being spiderman for him. keke

Cutie...Yoon was sad because his 2 little pets suddenly died. Also at school...his friends kept on teasing him about his dad because in his drawing...his dad is spiderman :). When spiderman finally showed up outside the window...all his friends said...that's yoon's dad...yoon cried because he was so happy. He ran outside to hug spiderman and calling him dad...It's the best scene of episode 8...so touching...Yoon is so adorable. At this point...AJW's character doesn't know that Yoon is his son...but by showing up to Yoon's school in that costume...it shows that he really cares for Yoon.

Yoon is my favorite character...I'm so impress with Korean child actors...they're so good at acting...it's unbelievable.

Cutie...Yoon was sad because his 2 little pets suddenly died. Also at school...his friends kept on teasing him about his dad because in his drawing...his dad is spiderman :). When spiderman finally showed up outside the window...all his friends said...that's yoon's dad...yoon cried because he was so happy. He ran outside to hug spiderman and calling him dad...It's the best scene of episode 8...so touching...Yoon is so adorable. At this point...AJW's character doesn't know that Yoon is his son...but by showing up to Yoon's school in that costume...it shows that he really cares for Yoon.

Yoon is my favorite character...I'm so impress with Korean child actors...they're so good at acting...it's unbelievable.

ohhhhhhhhh so poor thing ..... his pets died !!!! ..sob sob yoon must be very sad .i was even getting use to the chirp chirp sound of his pets ..whenever he carry them around ...! but at least he got a father to replace his pets now .... ya .yoon soooooooo adorable .

Sandy & shirley... glad to see you here :)

The beginning of episode 9 is also very cute...

Yoon woke up and ran around the house shooting imaginary webs...hehe...he ran to AJW's room and calling him spiderman to wake him up...awww...so cute...

bscap0140uf.jpg

bscap0220td.jpg

bscap0243fw.jpg

bscap1019vs.jpg

Sandy...This week's episodes are so fun to watch...

Mr. Goodbye got a lot better...maybe because they show more scenes with Yoon in it...hehe...

Some more pictures at the very beginning...

bscap0042pu.jpg

bscap1016fe.jpg

bscap1116zp.jpg

bscap1166re.jpg

bscap1191xv.jpg

hehe...showing more of the cutie Yoon is good! I always look forward to his scenes...this kid just puts a smile onto my face. Gosh...I wish I can dicuss about today's episodes...instead of just saying how cute this kid is. -_-.

I also love this drama's OST...like almost all the songs, hehe.

Guest purplexx

yeah.. i cannot wait to watch this week's three episodes too!!! thx for the summaries.. episode 8 sounds great! this series is just getting better and better! and Yoon is so cute!! haha... AJW was very nice too.. he pretended to be spiderman in order for Yoon not to be laughed at by his classmates!

Archived