Spot Translator: sparklinghugs

Timer: J.lee

Editor/QC: ay_link

Coordinator: mily2

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mhugh

I REALLY like this drama.... haha... well, mainly bcoz of Ahn Jaewook and Lee Boyoung... I just loveeeeeee lee boyoung character... Can help to laugh at her funny scenes.... I simply love their chemistry... very good... Just can't wait until they really start dating... or can u consider them as a couple already now??? Kinda confused bout that... but if watching from episode 6, i think they can be considered as a dating couple... :w00t:

So sad no episodes this week, but that's good also... coz i need to concentrate with my exam... :unsure:

Anyway, hopefully they won't cancel next week episodes.... I can't wait to know what happen next... :P

I agree about LBY's character and their chemistry. You know, generally speaking in Korean drama, once they hold hands, then it means they are serious, dating, or more or less spoken for. :P So, yes, I think you can say they are dating.

SPOILER ALERT !

According to the Korean blog, Ahn Jaewook character is going to die later on. Probably because of his heart condition, but I think he chooses to do so because he would rather have loved and die than not have loved at all. (sounds rather cliche, I know)

Guest 7colours

Preview for episode 7, will be aired on 6/20

http://urial0.com.ne.kr/download/asf/mrgood/07_preview.wmv

credit to: 이미영 @ KBS Mr.Goodbye bbs

:: 7회 ::

새벽, 영인은 현서에게 전화해 궁금한 것들이 너무 많다며 현서의 일상을 묻는데, 수화기 너머로 수진의 목소리가 들린다.

카일은 영인을 불러 이제 치프인 자기가 영인을 책임지겠다고 하는데, 이는 현서도 동의한 일로, 영인의 모든 것을 자신에게 일임했다고 말한다.

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/goodbye/view/preview/index.html

Guest duckweed

Well, I will definitely be following this series , at least to see how they plan to explain the "sperm-theft". :w00t:

BTW, I find some english drama titles strange, for example "My Girl". Why call it that ?

Guest Devache

I agree about LBY's character and their chemistry. You know, generally speaking in Korean drama, once they hold hands, then it means they are serious, dating, or more or less spoken for. :P So, yes, I think you can say they are dating.

SPOILER ALERT !

According to the Korean blog, Ahn Jaewook character is going to die later on. Probably because of his heart condition, but I think he chooses to do so because he would rather have loved and die than not have loved at all. (sounds rather cliche, I know)

How about this? I'll make a guess he'll give up his heart to Lee Bo Young after she gets involved in some nasty accident.

It always end that way... although I hope it doesn't end that way.

How about this? I'll make a guess he'll give up his heart to Lee Bo Young after she gets involved in some nasty accident.

It always end that way... although I hope it doesn't end that way.

Hehe...I don't think your theory will work...hehe...

Simply because AJW is the one with the heart problem...how can he give her his unhealthy heart... it wouldn't help her much :)

But he can always give her his other heart...hehe...his love :)

Michael...glad to see you here :) I like AJW, LBY and even the other guy a lot...but I just don't like the scenes when they show her mom and brother...because of those scenes...I can't fully enjoy this drama like I should. Usually the side stories suppose to help us enjoy the drama more ( Alone In Love, Lovers In Prague) but for this drama...those scenes actually made it worst for me.

Ah...Thank you Shenny and WITH S2 for all the wonderful subtitles... :wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest sparklinghugs

omg he better not die, seriously, i thought i thought it was one of those romantic comedies like my girl and kim sam soon. geez~

yeah subs are out!!! *^^* congratz shenny ^^ hope u guys like it hehe~ this was my first drama subbing, i love this drama keke

Guest asterionlhs

withbanfpic6ug.gif

Episode 2 ENGLISH SUBS

Main Translators: june_showers, victory & her mom

Episode 3 ENGLISH SUBS

Main Translator: sparklinghugs

Timer: barramundi

Editor/QC: Kim Soo Lea

Final QC: ay_link

Episode 4 ENGLISH SUBS

Main Translator: iluxxx

Thanks for subtitles

all subtitles are really good. but i hope that the title of a position should be corrected in subs of following episode.

In subsidiary hotel in seoul

Rank / title of a position / korean title of it /

1 / president (of subsidiary hotel)/ 사장(sa-jang) / the man who was refered as old man in ep1' sub

2 / senior executive directer / 전무(jeon-mu) / the one who are served by young-in's father

3 / executive directer / 상무(sang-mu) / heun seo's title.

4 / genernal manager / 총지배인(chong-ji-be-in) / the man who are ploting a vicious conspiracy.

5 / manager / 부장 (bu-jang)/ there are many. two of them are young-in's father as marketing manager and the one who looks silly as parlor manager,

Guest duckweed

Thank for subtitles

all subtitles are really good. but i hope that the title of a position should be corrected in subs of following episode.

In subsidiary hotel in seoul

1 / president (of subsidiary hotel)/ 사장(sa-jang) / the man who was refered as old man in ep1' sub

2 / senior executive directer / 전무(jeon-mu) / the one who are served by young-in's father

3 / executive directer / 상무(sang-mu) / heun seo's title

4 / genernal manager / 총지배인(chong-ji-be-in) / the man who are ploting a vicious conspiracy.

5 / manager / 부장 (bu-jang)/ there are many. two of them are young-in's father as marketing manager and the one who looks silly as parlor manager,

By 2. you meant the guy who send the secretary to spy on HJ and invited HJ to the nightclub with him and YoungIn's dad and by 4. You meant the guy who (rather disturbingly) like to watch kye swim ?

Thanks for clearing up the power structure,asterionlhs. :P

Guest asterionlhs

By 2. you meant the guy who send the secretary to spy on HJ and invited HJ to the nightclub with him and YoungIn's dad and by 4. You meant the guy who (rather disturbingly) like to watch kye swim ?

Thanks for clearing up the power structure,asterionlhs. :P

the guy who watched kyle in swimming pool several times is internal consprator. actually he ordered the secretary of HS to eavesdrop HS. the other and external consprator is the guest of the hotel who called a prostitute in ep.6

but the security agent made a mistake to guess who is eavesdropper with the fact that secretary of HS was ex-secretary of the senior executive directer. In my opinion, the senior executive director and young in's father are just embezzlers, therefore they tried to coax HS to conceal their embezzlement.

Guest sparklinghugs

omg they're going to skip yet another episode.....i'm going to die. i really want to watch this drama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nehow thanks for the clear up on the positions asterionlhs i'll tell ay_link ^^

Hehehe... asterionlhs , thank you for bringing that up. :D

I always had some confusion about their titles, since they're soooo many lolz..

but we'll definitely keep this in mind in our future subs! ^^

Many thanks and I'll keep in mind also to 'consult' with you in the future (if it's okay with you... haha) :P

So, wait... I'm confused lolz.

So, AJW's character's title is Executive Director?

*I remember in hotels, the highest position is called "GM" or General Manager (like in "Hotelier" also)*

Hmm... so he's not the highest then... Funny how everyone in the hotel seems to be so afraid of him :huh:

Repost from yours:

1: PRESIDENT (of subsidiary hotel)/ 사장(sa-jang) / the man who was refered as old man in ep1' sub

--- so which one is this person? o_O?

2 / SENIOR EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR / 전무(jeon-mu) / the one who are served by young-in's father

--- oh, I know this guy. The one that YI's dad always seem to be 'bugging' and tailgating lolz

3 / EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR / 상무(sang-mu) / heun seo's title

--- Got it. Executive Director.

4 / GENERAL MANAGER (GM) / 총지배인(chong-ji-be-in) / the man who are ploting a vicious conspiracy.

--- Is he the one with the glasses? that introduced AJW to the rest of the gentlemen? He's the GM? ahh ic....

5 / MANAGER / 부장 (bu-jang)/ there are many. two of them are young-in's father as marketing manager and the one who looks silly as parlor manager,

--- OK! Ermm.. which one that looks silly? o_O?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehe.. Kristy, I know what you meant by side stories...

and yes, YI's mom and her brother and their neighbors ordeals...they aren't really helpful either, and confusing :wacko:

We don't know yet where the PD is going with these. And since it's already on ep 6, and seems like they're still unclear, I'm also kinda o_O? everytime they show these supposedly 'supporting' side-stories....

Hope we'll get to see how and why YI's parents split up (beside the obvious--YI's dad cheated and marry a younger woman, and they now have a son living with them -- seems like the young son it's not blood-related to YI's dad?)

What makes me confuse is when YI's bro asked the boy, "do you like your dad?" as if he has a choice not to choose him as his dad or sumthing lolz.. so he couldn't be YI's step-brother....

And perhaps later on as the story progresses, we'll find out how this side-stories actually play some important part too ^^

Guest asterionlhs

1: PRESIDENT (of subsidiary hotel)/ 사장(sa-jang) / the man who was refered as old man in ep1' sub

--- so which one is this person? o_O?

I am sorry the president didn't appear in ep 1. He appeared the latter half of ep2 and first half of ep3.

do you remember the person who introduced HS to the senior executive director and the genenal manager in beginning of ep3. that man is president

Guest mhugh

Michael...glad to see you here :) I like AJW, LBY and even the other guy a lot...but I just don't like the scenes when they show her mom and brother...because of those scenes...I can't fully enjoy this drama like I should. Usually the side stories suppose to help us enjoy the drama more ( Alone In Love, Lovers In Prague) but for this drama...those scenes actually made it worst for me.

Hi, Kristy..

I know what you mean. Compared to dramas like Alone in Love and Lovers in Prague, side stories are definitely the weak point with this drama.

When I'm busy during weeknights, but I want to at least get a glimpse of the drama, I fastforward and watch just AJW and LBY scenes. And then I end up watching those scenes over and over again on weekends, instead of going back to watch the whole episode in its entirety.

I think the chemistry between AJW and LBY, not to mention the suspenseful plot, is worth sticking with this drama.

Watch it with me, but do what I do.. fastforward. :P

Guest toastman

^ That's exactly what i did... hahaha.... but then that's bcoz of my exam... i can't stand the temptation to watch them... so just fast forward to see their scenes only ^^.... can't waith for the next ep... tuesday... wat a long time to wait... hiks...

Archived