[drama 2006] Mr. Goodbye 미스터 굿바이

Guest tjadl6386

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dramaok

Well I really hope there's a happy ending. Maybe Oh Yun-ah can die and give AJW her heart. Pretty unlikely but at least this way AJW can be together with LBY and they can look after the kid ...

haha your post made me laugh so much.

your 'happy ending' won't exactly be a happy ending for oh yunah and her son.

Guest lisako

is there only ep 7 and no ep 8 this week?

i was sad that there was none last week and this week theres only one episode?? that will suckk

Guest emilyjx1692

Thank you so much for the megaupload. I love their conversations and I love how he is so meticulous! Does anybody know if the ost came out? I hope the ending is happy, the songs however are so very sad!

Guest blue_rose

I just want to thank our lovely sub team for the new purisento :)

your contribution is much appreciated, I really love this drama and having sub makes a HUGE difference, thanks again!!!

Guest purplexx

here's episode seven, enjoy~ http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AOITYXIU

in the preview, it was so funnie how ahn jae wook kisses her when she's got the spiderman mask on

edit: omg the subs are already out, dang~ that was quick

oh man.. i cannot download from megaupload.. so sad.. been waiting so long for this episode~~~

Guest sparklinghugs

I just want to thank our lovely sub team for the new purisento :)

your contribution is much appreciated, I really love this drama and having sub makes a HUGE difference, thanks again!!!

ur welcome, although i was only part of the contribution ^^ what's a purisento, and as for not being able to download from megaupload, um i'll upload it unto ysi rite now, no guarantee that i'll be awake to post it after it's done though, so maybe tomorrow ^^ if not tonite hehe.

Guest camgackt

Thank you so much for the megaupload. I love their conversations and I love how he is so meticulous! Does anybody know if the ost came out? I hope the ending is happy, the songs however are so very sad!

Yup yup love AJW in this drama. The OST is out.. you can get it right here at soompi. ^_^ Addicted to the ending song. It's very nice.

Guest tjadl6386

I posted links to the OST on the 1st page of this thread. You can also check out the OST section of soompi.

Guest purplexx

I read somewhere that there would be two episodes on next monday (26 June 2006) and one episode on tuesday (27 June 2006)!!! yeah~~ we'll have 3 episodes next week!! so happy!!!

Guest duckweed

I read somewhere that there would be two episodes on next monday (26 June 2006) and one episode on tuesday (27 June 2006)!!! yeah~~ we'll have 3 episodes next week!! so happy!!!

Some good news at last! Hopefully the plot progress faster next week . Of course there's the kiss...

Archived