The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Guest Take Five

Guest *kyuhyunnie*

Woah, I like that show.How could you not like the opening, it's cute.

My favorite episode was the one when they were playing baseball.

SEASON TWO!What's it about?

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tjwon

A SECOND SEASON? OMG!!! =DD I absolutely adore this anime. I hope it will be just as clever and maybe a tad less confusing with the episode arrangement. Its cool in the beginning but i would get a little old. ^^;;

Guest ♫REESE

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

Definitely a must watch series.

Funny, and random.

What's not to love?

And the Opening and Ending is just LOVED! =]

I want Season II. Now! T^T

- Reese

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Take Five

i recommend downloading the suzumiya haruhi no gekisou concert. it has every seiyuu from the show and almost all of them sing a song or two from their character singles. awesome.

also: aya hirano wears a shirt with vulgar phrases on it/plays guitar/cries/sings a lot of songs.

i recommend downloading the suzumiya haruhi no gekisou concert. it has every seiyuu from the show and almost all of them sing a song or two from their character singles. awesome.

also: aya hirano wears a shirt with vulgar phrases on it/plays guitar/cries/sings a lot of songs.

Yeah it was a great concert. Very entertaining. After watching it, I wish I was there. And Aya Hirano<3

Hopefully it gets subbed cuz the first half was them talking.

• 3 weeks later...

Where can it be downloaded? I wish Aya played guitar at the AX concert.

^ That is true but i love her singing voice. Just wish her PV's promoted her more. XD And i see we have some Lucky Star peoples here but that is another thread. 8)

there's also a link on mininova with a lot more seeders, so try both and see which one gives you faster speed! it is good but I have no idea what the first part is about, I think they are doing some kind of skit but there's no singing. Second part she sings~

• 3 months later...
Guest TrainDriver

finally finished watching the whole series after sitting on my hdd for ages. one of my fav series now :D interesting characters and plot.

EDIT: also the true last ep (ep 14 which is ep 11 right?) i thought was a nice ep.

• 4 months later...

^Episode 11 is the last episode? O_______O WTF. This episode switch up buisness is confusing. Anyways, episode 14 made a nice ending anyways.

I can't wait untill for the season 2; not thhhhat excited though. It was something to watch e.o;

The first episode of this series made me thing, "ugh.."--it just wasn't that great. But i watched some more due to extreme bored-ness and

fairly enjoyed the series over all. xD

Guest Miss Vivienne

^Harsh. But this anime actually got me back into my anime phase. Love it<3

I love the humour too. By contrary to most animes I've seen, this is not annoying at all. o_o

Well except for the girl with big boobs. -_-

She's annoying.

Guest diru

I've only seen about 3 or 4 episodes of this show but I must say, it's very entertaining. Haruhi just empowers her will over everyone and it's so a coincidence that everyone she gathers just so happens to be the things she's looking for! I am following the anime in the order it was intended to be watched at the moment so that I won't be so confused as to what this anime is about. XD Haruhi is GOD! XD

Archived