Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Yoo Jae Suk, Lee Hyori, And Rain Amp Up Excitement With 1st Photos As Potential Co-Ed Group For “How Do You Play?”

02e38fa3ad71401987fb51d952694036.jpeg?s=

A new co-ed group may be headed our way!

On May 21, the Instagram account of MBC’s “How Do You Play?” shared photos of Yoo Jae Suk, Lee Hyori, and Rain.

The variety show is currently carrying out a “summer dance music” project where Yoo Jae Suk is attempting to bring back co-ed groups and fun summer music, which were popular in the ’90s.

In recent episodes, Yoo Jae Suk met up with first-generation girl group Fin.K.L member Lee Hyori and solo male singer Rain to get their thoughts on this idea. These two singers were not only the top performers of their generation, but also at the top of viewers’ wishlists as potential members for this group.

In the latest photos, Yoo Jae Suk, Lee Hyori, and Rain pose together on stage before sitting down for a discussion, making viewers curious about their conversation and the singers’ opinions on joining Yoo Jae Suk’s summer dance music project.

Yoo-Jae-Suk-Lee-Hyori-Rain_1.jpgYoo-Jae-Suk-Lee-Hyori-Rain_2.jpgYoo-Jae-Suk-Lee-Hyori-Rain_3.jpg

Catch this episode when “How Do You Play?” airs on Saturday at 6:30 p.m. KST.

Watch the latest episode featuring Rain with English subtitles now!

Watch Now

Source (1) (2) / soompi news

From world star to endearing laughingstock, Rain basks in strange new heyday

SEOUL, May 21 (Yonhap) -- You would be hard-pressed to find a bigger male solo K-pop star than Jung Ji-hoon, aka Rain, from the better part of the 2000s.

Rain was then lauded by the South Korean media as the country's one and only "world star," coming up with hits such as the album "It's Raining," which sold over 1 million copies in Asia, and "Ways to Avoid the Sun." He even starred in two Hollywood films.

But his career can since be described as lackluster at best, especially following his sixth studio album, "Rain Effect," in 2014.

While social media and YouTube have provided platforms for younger stars to make unprecedented leaps and bounds, Rain's post-military career appeared to slowly flounder, as seen in the disastrous performance of the 2017 single "Gang" and the 2019 film "Race to Freedom: Um Bok Dong."

In mid-May 2020, Rain was back in the spotlight but perhaps for all the wrong reasons. The "Gang" (meaning temerity or audacity in Korean) music video on YouTube has gone viral online for its overly bombastic production, cringe-inducing choreography and mannerisms, and self-absorbed lyrics.

Behind the sensation is an online movement called "1 Gang a day," known widely to have started with a parody dance video by a high-schooler in late 2019. The popularity of that video ended up leading to a sudden surge in interest in the source material that had mostly been forgotten by the public.

Many parody videos have been produced and uploaded, while the view count for the original "Gang" video is soon expected to surpass the 10-million mark. Leaving snarky and witty critique in the comment section has become a sport in and of itself.

"This song is in essence a vaccination for K-pop. Nearly every other song becomes enjoyable and listeners become more tolerant after listening to this one," one viewer commented.

Another commenter wrote, "The title itself is too corny. Whoever uses the word 'gang' nowadays. It's like returning to 2006."

PCM20200519000016005_P4.jpg

This composite photo provided by MBC TV shows highlights from the network's "Hang Out with Yoo," starring pop singer Rain (L, center), which aired on May 16, 2020. (PHOTO NOT FOR SALE) (Yonhap)

The phenomenon -- consuming, leaving comments, producing parodies -- has blown up further after Rain's appearance on MBC TV's prime time variety show "Hang Out with Yoo" over the past weekend.

On the show, Rain was apparently a good enough sport in facing his strange newfound fame with full-on grace and wholesome self deprecation, only to invite more "Gang" views and invoke more parody videos. "One ought to do '3 Gangs a day,'" he insisted on the show.

"In the past, dance music artist had to have that in-your-face attitude, smashing things onstage. We had to shoot lasers from our eyes," Rain said, sharing the music industry standards of his heyday on the TV show that aired Saturday.

Rain then noted, "Staring at the camera and being overly competent in dance skills is so out-of-date nowadays."

Yoo Jae-suk, host of the program, asked, "How did you end up with this 'Gang' video while being a such a savvy artist?" Rain, smirking, replied, "I came to that realization after 'Gang.'"

Rain's unexpected outing in the media spotlight is to last for the time being. He has recently joined "I-Land," an upcoming idol reality TV show on Mnet, as a producer. The show is a project by Belif Lab, a joint venture between the cable music network and Big Hit Entertainment, management agency and label of K-pop sensation BTS.

The strange-yet-fascinating love-hate attention surrounding Rain is comparable to that of Yang Joon-il, the '90s Korean-American pop singer who made a life-changing career comeback earlier this year after his old '90s performance videos on YouTube became viral sensations.

The resurgences of the two stars were not products of public relations. They were both organic in roots, largely dictated by the online activities of the hardest of the hardcore fans, or in Rain's case, endearing detractors.

Yang, who had retired from show business early on and lived in the United States, returned to South Korea to capitalize on his newfound fame, holding a concert earlier this year and appearing on TV commercials. How Rain will wrap his head around this new spike in interest is yet to be determined.

"We live in an era where the public can now produce and dictate content," said cultural critic Chung Deok-hyun. "The public now largely dictates the consumption of content."

Ha Jae-keun, another cultural commentator, underscored the increasing sway the public has on reforming the landscape of the mass entertainment market.

"Most of the public by and large have passively consumed content provided by TV stations. But thanks to the advent of the internet, consumers are exerting increasing influence through two-way interactions," Ha said.

odissy@yna.co.kr
(END)

credit : Yonhap News

Watch: Rain And Zico Share Thoughts On Each Other And Bang Si Hyuk + Their Roles In “I-LAND”

4fd3c04579c84e65808423f22ff54263.jpeg?s=

Mnet’s upcoming reality show “I-LAND” released a new interview of the show’s producers Rain and Block B’s Zico!

“I-LAND” is the first project from BELIF+, a joint venture between CJ ENM and Big Hit Entertainment. Launched by Mnet, “I-LAND” is an observation reality show that follows the creation process of next-generation K-pop artists. The program will share the process of participants competing against and working with each other. Recently, Mnet announced that Rain and Zico would be participating as producers, while Namgoong Min will be the show’s storyteller and Bang Si Hyuk will be the general producer.

In the interview, Rain and Zico raise anticipation for the upcoming program. Zico begins by describing “I-LAND” as the ideal place that contains all that’s necessary in order to foster global K-pop artists. Rain explains, “Through diverse tests, the contestants will carve out their own fates with their teammates.” He adds that the process will unfold like a story in a movie and that he feels as if he has become a character in this fantasy-like world.

Zico also shares his thoughts on his role, explaining, “As a producer and as someone who has started this field of work earlier and gone through the experience of it, I want to personally supply the know-hows that I experienced and accumulated till now.” Rain explains that since he has directed performances for nearly 20 years, he feels as if he could teach contestants about how to look the best on stage while having an enjoyable time.

Furthermore, Rain reveals that it is an honor to work with Bang Si Hyuk as a member of the producing team since he also auditioned in front of the producer 21 years ago. Zico praises Bang Si Hyuk for his achievements and talks about Rain’s influence on him as an artist by revealing that he was so captivated by Rain’s performance of “How to Avoid the Sun” that he still watches the performance to this date. Rain also compliments Zico as a producer with an exceptional understanding of the current trends. Finally, the two wrap up the interview by sharing their excitement for their upcoming collaboration as producers.

Watch the full interview below!

“I-LAND” will premiere on June 26 at 11 p.m. KST.

credit : soompi news

Singer Lee Hyori revealed the dance practice scene with Rain in her latest Instagram update!

202005221331096210_1.jpg

Netizens comments :

(+423,-30) Lee Hyori's makeup looks exactly the same as it used to be.
You're so pretty.

(+392,-17) No, they're both the same...I'm the only one with a face who change.

(+245,-17) I will watch it!!

(+25,-1) No I mean, Lee Hyori really... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

(+22,-3) You two used to be close.
Hyori Rain

(+15,-2) It's already funny

(+13,0) Do kids these days know? Rain, Lee Hyori is amazing ㅋㅋㅋ You guys still so cool.

source : https://www.storykpop.com/2020/05/singer-lee-hyori-revealed-dance.html

National MC Yoo Jaeseok, legendary singer Lee Hyori and Rain are united in 'Hangout with Yoo'!

1.jpg

Netizen comments :

(+413,-18) Oh ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Amazing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Three entertainers who shake Korea ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kim Taeho PD is amazing.

(+528,-22) I can't believe I'm seeing these three on stage.;;
It's still the first half of the year, but it's a hundred percent entertainment

(+424,-18) Lee Hyori, your ten-minute hairstyle is legendary.

(+41,-6) Oh, Lee Sangmin... I was laughed at when he got the ideas, but this works.

(+41,-6) Amazing!!! Lee Hyori's image changes drastically with a little makeup on!
If you plan and decorate it, it'll come out the way it used to be!!!!!!!!!!

(+36,-3) Wow, Hyori eonni is really..... she's a super cool girl.ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

(+27,-3) Oh, my God. The real legends are here.

(+23,-5) I really look forward to it!

source : https://www.storykpop.com/2020/05/national-mc-yoo-jaeseok-legendary.html

Rain's Video Racks up over 10 Million Views

2020052501808_0.jpg

The music video of pop star Rain's spectacularly cheesy 2017 song "Gang" has drawn more than 10 million views on YouTube as of Sunday. 

The overproduced video has been ripped apart by critics for everything from its inane lyrics to its inept appropriation of hip-hop styles and spawned a thousand parodies.

But the fading idol is ironically enjoying renewed, if somewhat tongue-in-cheek, popularity and catapulted once more on the front pages of entertainment news.

But the video has also put the spotlight on the ageless singer's diet regimen, which apparently consists of nothing but sparkling mineral water, 10 Brussels sprouts, yogurt balls, half an apple, an orange, one baked sweet potato, 200 g of chicken breast and a fistful of nuts. 

When he is not sporting various accessories inscribed with his name, Rain can be seen constantly flexing his muscles and showing off his chiseled physique in the video. But it remains to be seen if he can lastingly cash in on his "resurgence."

credit : http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2020/05/25/2020052501820.html

RAIN's Unabashed "Gang" Elevates Him

*** He has a good mindset... :blush:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'10kg 감량→복근 공개' 비 "연예인은 광대, 날 갖고 놀아주길"[화보]

1590365062752088.jpg

[엑스포츠뉴스 김미지 기자] 패션 매거진 '하퍼스 바자'에서 가수 비(정지훈)와 함께한 화보를 공개했다.

최근 홈트레이닝으로 10kg을 감량하고 20대때 몸무게로 돌아간 비는 이번 화보에서 근육질 몸매와 날카로운 눈빛으로 남성미를 폭발시켰다.

1590365073472703.jpg

촬영이 끝나고 이어진 인터뷰에서 비는 최근 틱톡 등의 sns로 10대들과 활발히 소통하는 것에 대해 “’어? 이 형은 배운데 왜 춤을 춰요?’, ‘나 08년생인데 얘는 왜 이렇게 갑자기 춤을 잘 춰?’ 같은 댓글이 달리더라. 요즘 10대들 엄청나다(웃음). 어찌됐든 나는 그들한테 ‘나를 갖고 놀아 달라’고 얘기 해주고 싶다. 그게 연예인인거고 연예인은 광대이고 사람들에게 즐거움을 주고 놀이 수단이 되어서 돈을 버는 직업이니까. 지금은 펭수도 있고 크리에이터, 유튜버도 있고 모두가 스타인 시대다. 이제는 그들과 같이 경쟁을 하지 않으면 배우든 가수든 힘들다고 생각한다. 신비주의는 예전의 것이 되었다”라고 자신의 생각을 밝혔다.

1590365081672541.jpg

올해 하반기는 비의 해가 될 수 있을까? 이 질문에 대해 그는 “두 세달 뒤면 준비한 프로젝트가 하나 둘씩 공개가 될 예정이니 기대해달라. 젊은 프로듀서들, 요즘 음악 잘 만든다는 후배들과 작업할 거고 발라드든 댄스곡이든 앨범이 아닌 음원을 자주 낼 거다. 몸도 리셋, 노래도 리셋 중이다. 포스트 말론이나 트래비스 스캇 같은 래퍼들이 부르는 노래를 들어보라. 예전엔 알앤비 소울이 대세였다면 요즘엔 툭툭 흘리지 않나. 나도 정석대로 바이브레이션하는 습관을 버리려고 노력하고 있다”고 답했다.

1590365102499108.jpg

비는 ‘연예인으로서 자신의 인생을 드라마로 친다면 이제 겨우 1부’라고 말하기도 했다. “우리가 아는 샌더스 할아버지도 65세에 KFC를 창업했다더라. 그러니까 나도 이제 1부 시작했다. 끝날 때까지는 끝난 게 아니라니까”라며 웃었다.

비의 화보와 인터뷰는 '하퍼스 바자' 6월호를 통해 만날 수 있다.

am8191@xportsnews.com / 사진=하퍼스 바자

Bi Rain: "I will regularly release collab songs with juniors."

8f015e23-2291-4e49-a08f-71d7535d3d97.jpg

Harper's Bazaar

4018b329-3a5c-4258-8d3e-fcab6971b453.jpg

Harper's Bazaar

Male singer Bi Rain revealed the plan to release a new song.

Through the June issue of Harper's Bazaar magazine on May 25, Bi Rain showed off his muscular body after losing 10 kg thanks to doing exercise at home and returning to his weight when he was in his 20s. In this pictorials, he exudes masculinity through toned muscles with his sharp gazes.

In an interview after the pictorial shoot, Bi Rain shared his thoughts on how he recently interacted with teenagers on SNS sites like TikTok, "There are many comments like 'Oh! He is an actor but why is he dancing?', 'I was born in 2008, but why does this guy suddenly dance so well like this?'.

Teenagers are really 'formidable' lately. Even so, I still want to tell them, 'Keep teasing me.' Because it's the artist's job, and the artist is actually a comedian, making money from having fun and bringing laughter to everyone. Now is the time when everyone is a star, from Pengsoo, from a creator to a YouTuber. At the moment, I think that if I don't compete with those people, it will be difficult whether I am an actor or a singer.

Mysticism is now a thing of the past."

Regarding the activities in the second half of this year, the male singer shared, "After two or three months, I plan to announce prepared projects one by one, so hopefully, everyone will look forward to them. I will collaborate with young producers and juniors who are highly-regarded in music. Instead of an album, I will often release digital music no matter it's a dance song or ballad. I am 'resetting' my body and my songs. Please try listening to the songs of rappers like Post Malone or Travis Scott. In the past, R&B Soul genre was a trend, it has recently become saturated. I am trying to abandon the habit of vibrating my voice."

04d31130-65f1-4b71-837e-da01d6eb48ce.jpg

Harper's Bazaar

07566af1-1aeb-48ab-b486-ea109dddefe8.jpg

Harper's Bazaar

Bi Rain said, "As an artist, if my life were a drama, now it's just part 1." Next, he laughed and said, "We all know that Mr. Sanders established KFC at the age of 65. So I'm just starting part 1 now. Because it's not over until it's over."

Bi Rain's pictorial set and interview are available in the June issue of Harper's Bazaar magazine.

Reporter Hwang Ji Young hwang.jeeyoung@jtbc.co.kr Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

Korean Actors Who Haven't Received Their Full Pay For Their Past Projects

Korean Actors Who Haven't Received Their Full Pay For Their Past Projects
KOREAN ACTORS WHO HAVEN'T RECEIVED THEIR FULL PAY FOR THEIR PAST PROJECTS (PHOTO : TWITTER) 

In the entertainment industry, it should be expected (and just) for the Korean celebs to be able to get their full salary on time. However, this is not always the case. There are actors who are still, up until now, waiting to get fully paid for their past projects. And what's worse? Some actually been waiting for over ten years

• Lee Na Young, Rain, and Lee Jung Jin

Actors Lee Na Young, Lee Jung Jin, and Rain all were lead stars of the series titled "Fugitive: Plan B." Unfortunately, the three of them faced the same dilemma as they all haven't received their salary fully for their appearance in the said series. The main reason for this issue is that the drama production company eventually shut down, which resulted in the actors not receiving the payment they deserved.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/117937/20200523/korean-actors-who-haven-t-received-their-full-pay-for-their-past-projects.htm

Singer RAIN looking manly and charming in his pictorial with BAZAAR!

May 24, 2020

1.jpg

Singer RAIN looking manly and charming in his pictorial with BAZAAR!

Capture.JPG

Netizen comments :

(+3062,-79) Wow, Your mind is crazy. What are you doing playing this time? I like it because of the review.bbbbb

(+2961,-72) a good mind
Some people say...
I want to make money, I want to protect my privacy...
If you're not a star for nothing, try hard and have a good mind.

(+2640,-82) He's really successful and got a big bowl.

(+191,-6) This is a real celebrity... You should know your place to pretend to be a businessman and a public figure.

(+172,-3) Park Jinyoung seems to have an eye for it.

source :  https://www.storykpop.com/2020/05/singer-rain-looking-manly-and-charming.html

10 short stories about RAIN! The man who grew up in a broken family knows how to watch over in order to protect love

collage-1589873750.jpg?crop=1.00xw:1.00x

A 39-year-old man with muscles all over the body let you discover his "self-discipline" and understand that success is not accidental!

World Star Rain, the man who has dominated the Asian music scene for more than 10 years, has returned to the spotlight recently. Since his debut in 2002, his status as king has never been shaken! Recognized by Time magazine as the "100 Most Influential People in the World" in 2006 and 2011 respectively, RAIN is still the only Asian artist on the list to be "second-selected". RAIN married Kim Tae-Hee in 2017. The two have two daughters. In a series of dance videos he released recently, we have a glimpse of his daily life, and also found that his success may be due to a trace of luck, but it is definitely not accidental! The following is a summary of the 10 short stories about RAIN, the World Star. Are there any secrets you don’t know?

1. A pensive boy who likes rain

anigif-1589872761.gif?crop=1xw:1xh;cente

RAIN was born on June 25, 1982. With this figure and the face, can you believe that he is a man of 40? When he debuted in 2002, he took the stage name "" for himself (pronounced: Bi). JYP said that he gives an impression of sadness when he’s dancing. So, they decided on the character “Bi,” which means sadness, as sad as “rain” falling. Why do you like rain? He said "I think rain is melancholy."

original-2-1589871374.gif?crop=1xw:1xh;c

2. Poor family, broken childhood

The most fascinating feature of RAIN is the eyes that "squint into a line" when smiling! Such a man who always smiles in front of the camera, you can't imagine how miserable his childhood ... When RAIN was in high school,
his father's mill and bakery businesses failed during the 1997 economic crisis. Bankrupt, Mr Jung left for Brazil, leaving Mrs Jung, who was ailing from diabetes, to support the family as a food vendor. 

After RAIN finally succeeded, he forgave his father and took him back from Brazil to South Korea. For a long time, he lived in a mansion with his father, younger sister, stepmother and half-brother, sharing the joys of heaven.

3. JYP (Park Jin Young)

south-korean-pop-singer-rain-and-produce

If you don’t know yet, the famous  Management company in Korea “JYP Entertainment” was founded by Park Jin Young who was the Manager of RAIN at the time. In 2000, JYP met RAIN, who was 17 years old at that time, and immediately saw his dancing talent and spirit of hard work. JYP was determined to use all his resources to have the boy!

south-korean-singer-rain-performs-onstag

Under the joint efforts of the two, finally the name "RAIN" was finally known in Korea, and even became one of the first singers to enter the Western music scene during the time! Korean media often say that JYP is the biggest status in RAIN's life. At that time, his mother's medical expenses were all shouldered by JYP for him. When she died, JYP was always with RAIN. JYP said in an interview that it was RAIN's "down-to-earth" attitude that brought him to this position as where he is right now.

4. Because learning to dance has become a passion

During high school, RAIN has found the greatest passion in his life, which was -dancing. Unlike many new generations of Korean entertainers, RAIN did not begin to learn dance just to become famous. If he didn't meet JYP who encouraged him to learn to sing, his ambition was to become a professional dancer.

And RAIN's king-level status also made him named "the world's most influential 100 people" by Time magazine in 2006 and 2011! RAIN is still the only Asian artist on the list to be "second-selected" and even Kimura Takuya has no such international honor!

6. The popularity of drama "Full House" soared

14-3b-img-1040-780-1589871166.jpg?crop=1

RAIN's achievements are not limited to singing only. After starring in "Full House" with Song Hye Hyo in 2004, his popularity has skyrocketed again! Many fans fell in love with this man from this work!

original-1-1589871167.gif?crop=1xw:1xh;c

After "Full House", RAIN also starred in several TV series "A Love To Kill" and "Fugitive Plan B", all received good reviews. A few years after taking a break in 2010, RAIN once again returned to the small screen with "My Lovely Girl". The love story with Krystal Jung once again captured the hearts of fans.

7. Gossip is constant but never publicly

1391413891-biandsongh-o-1589887341.jpg?c

Fans who have been following RAIN since "Full House" must be familiar with all the girls linked to him! In addition to Song Hye Hyo, Korean media also revealed his secret love affair with another Korean goddess, Jun Ji Hyun! But all these news were strongly denied by RAIN. But why is RAIN so low-key about his private life since his 20 years of debut?

8. Because love is special to him

aa8-1589871134.jpg?crop=1xw:1xh;center,t

The only thing RAIN has admitted is his love with Kim Tae Hee. In 2013, the two publicly communicated & confirmed the relationship between them at the time. Their relationship lasted for 4 years, and a low-key wedding was held in 2017! The wedding of two Korean superstars only invited three or five friends and released few black and white photos! Perhaps it is because RAIN and Kim Tae Hee just want to retain the "essence of love."

Time also proves that this love and affection is worthy of such privacy. The two had their two daughters in 2017 and 2019 respectively. When the whole entertainment circle is full of breakup rumors, RAIN is happy to show off about her daughter in IG mentioning about her eyes: "I feel relieved that my child looks like her mother."

9. She is the "best gift" of his life

10. Super-disciplined daily life

https://www.elle.com/tw/entertainment/voice/g32537229/about-rain-jung-ji-hoon/

__________________________________________________________________________________

【明星幕後】關於RAIN的10個小故事!在破碎家庭中長大的男孩,才更懂得悉心守護愛情

全身肌肉的40歲男人,讓你發現了他的「自律」,也明白了成功不是偶然!

這個稱霸了亞州樂壇10多年的男人「RAIN」鄭智薰,近日又再度回到了鎂光燈下。2002年出道至今,他的天王地位從未被撼動!分別在2006和2011年被《時代》雜誌評為「全球最具影響力100人」,RAIN至今仍是榜單上唯一一位「二度入選」的亞洲藝人。RAIN在2017年與金泰希結婚,兩人低調生下了兩個女兒,也攜手走過了流言蜚語。近日他發佈的一系列舞蹈影片中,我們一窺他的日常,也發現他的成功可能因為一絲幸運,卻絕對不是偶然!以下整理了關於 RAIN 鄭智薰的10個小故事有你不知道的祕密嗎?

1. 喜歡淋雨的憂鬱男孩

鄭智薰出生於1982年6月25日,這個身材、這個臉蛋,你敢相信他是個奔40的老男神嗎?2002年出道時,他為自己取了藝名「비」(讀音:Bi|翻譯:雨),沒什麼理由,只是因為他喜歡淋雨。為什麼喜歡淋雨呢?「我覺得雨很憂鬱。」

2. 貧困的家庭、破碎的童年

RAIN最迷人的特質,就是微笑時會「瞇成一條線」的雙眼!這樣一個總在鏡頭前笑咪咪的男人,你絕對無法想像他的童年是多麼凄苦……在RAIN高中15歲那年,生意失敗的父親在留下一張紙條後就遠走巴西,生活的重擔落在了當時患有糖尿病的母親身上。

2000年RAIN在錄製第一張專輯時,母親就因尿毒症不幸過世了。當時兩人還住在沒有暖氣的鐵皮屋裡,後來RAIN在某節目中回憶這段往事時說:母親臨走前囑咐他要好好照顧妹妹,這句遺言成為他一輩子的動力。

在RAIN終於事業有成之後,他原諒了父親,還把他從巴西接回韓國。好長一段時間他都和父親、妹妹、繼母和同父異母的弟弟住在一棟豪宅裡,共享天倫之樂。

3. 這一生的貴人JYP朴振英\

如果你還不知道,紅遍全球的女團 Twice 的經紀公司「JYP娛樂」就是當時一手捧紅 RAIN 的朴振英創辦的。2000年JYP遇見了當時17歲的RAIN,馬上看準了他的舞蹈才華和一種努力不懈的精神,JYP下定決心要用盡一切資源捧紅這個男孩!

在兩人共同的奮鬥下,終於讓「RAIN」這個名字在韓國打出了一片天,甚至成為00年代第一批打進西洋樂壇的歌手之一!韓媒常說JYP是RAIN這一生最大的貴人,當年母親的醫藥費都是JYP為他籌錢,在她離世時JYP也一直陪在RAIN身邊。但JYP在一次訪談中卻說,是RAIN的「腳踏實地」才讓他走到今天這個位子。

4. 因為學跳舞成為街頭小混混?

國中二年級時,RAIN就已經找到了一輩子最大的熱忱— 跳舞。和現在許多新世代的韓國藝人不同,RAIN並不是為了一舉成名才開始學舞蹈的。若不是遇見了JYP、逼著他學習唱歌,他的志向其實是成為一位專業舞者。

國中二年級時,RAIN就已經找到了一輩子最大的熱忱— 跳舞。和現在許多新世代的韓國藝人不同,RAIN並不是為了一舉成名才開始學舞蹈的。若不是遇見了JYP、逼著他學習唱歌,他的志向其實是成為一位專業舞者。

RAIN的無可挑剔的舞蹈底子,或許也是為什麼,當他被封為樂壇「亞洲舞王」時,沒人敢說不服氣呀!RAIN出道20年,至今也還沒有人敢為自己冠上這個名號。

而RAIN的天王級地位,也讓他在2006和2011年被《時代》雜誌評為「全球最具影響力100人」!RAIN至今仍是榜單上唯一一位「二度入選」的亞洲藝人,連木村拓哉都沒有如此國際化的殊榮!

點這裡看【明星幕後】關於木村拓哉的10個秘密

6. 主演《浪漫滿屋》人氣暴漲

RAIN的成就也不止步於韓樂,在2004年與宋慧喬主演《浪漫滿屋》之後,他的人氣再一次暴漲!許多鐵粉都是從這部作品開始愛上這個男人的!

點這裡看宋慧喬專訪

天真爛漫的大男孩氣質,明明身材超性感,卻時不露出可愛調皮的模樣,這樣的反差萌誰不愛呢?

在《浪漫滿屋》之後,RAIN又主演了幾部電視劇《這該死的愛情》、《逃亡者Plan.B》都獲得不錯的評價。在2010年息影幾年後,RAIN再一次以《對我而言可愛的她》回歸小螢幕,與 Krystal 鄭秀晶的愛情小品,又再一次擄獲粉絲的心。

7. 緋聞不斷卻從未公開戀情

從《浪漫滿屋》開始追RAIN的劇迷們一定對他的緋聞女友們不陌生!除了宋慧喬之外,韓媒也曾爆料他與另一位韓國女神 — 全智賢的秘密戀情!但這些新聞全部都被RAIN極力否認。不過究竟為什麼出道20年,RAIN對於私生活這麼低調呢?

8. 因為愛情對他而言是特別的

RAIN唯一承認過的,就是他與金泰希的愛情。2013年兩人公開正在交往中,但韓流天王與韓國第一美女的戀情,當時並不被看好。然而在兩人的悉心守護下,這段感情維持了4年,並在2017年舉行了一場低調到不行的婚禮!兩位韓國巨星的婚禮,竟然只邀請了三五好友、釋出了兩張黑白合照!或許是因為,RAIN和金泰希只想留住「愛情的本質」。

點這裡看更多Rain與金泰希婚禮合照

時間也證明,這份愛情和親情值得這樣用心的珍視,兩人在2017年和2019年分別迎來了兩個女兒,當整個演藝圈充斥著分手傳聞之際,RAIN開心在IG炫耀女兒有雙眼皮:「孩子像媽媽我就放心了。」

9. 她是此生「最好的禮物」

RAIN在同年推出了一首新歌《最好的禮物》,歌詞中道盡了他對於愛情與家庭的幻想:「比陽光笑得更燦爛的妳,比婚紗更潔白的妳,流下開心的淚水,感受那淚水的香味,朝我走過來的,老天給予我的最棒的禮物…」

RAIN和金泰希私密居家生活首度曝光

如果你不知道,其實RAIN在2011年入伍時,曾經歷了一段黑暗時期。他當時選擇成為韓國軍隊中最輕鬆的「文藝兵」,人氣一落千丈,創立的公司也因此聲名狼藉;但妻子金泰希「她在我辛苦的時候、幸福的時候都陪在我身邊,一直給我很多感動。」

這一句簡單的愛情宣言,簡單卻真誠。

10. 超級自律的日常生活

RAIN在2020年釋出了幾部舞蹈影片,讓整個社群媒體爆炸了!一個年近40的男人、一個深受愛情和家庭滋養的男人,究竟要多「自律」 才能維持這樣的肌肉線條?而這個「亞洲舞王」的舞技,依舊打趴如今男團裡的小鮮肉們。 

關於RAIN的10個小故事,其實也只是讓我們理出一個結論:曾經痛苦的失去,才讓他更懂得珍惜;而他的成功,也絕對不是偶然。

【延伸閱讀】