Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Se7en Describes Close Friendship With Rain Despite Their “Rival” Reputation

Se7en spoke about his “rivalry” with Rain and explained their close friendship!

On May 12, Se7en appeared as a guest on Mnet’s “Quiz and Music Show.” During the show, he confidently announced, “I won’t try to be funny and will instead answer all of the questions correctly.”

However, he failed to answer questions pertaining to many artists whom he promoted alongside, such as Baek Ji Young, 1TYM, S.E.S, DJ DOC, Wonder Girls, and himself.

He mentioned that he was still good friends with the members of 1TYM and talked about his friendship with Rain. Se7en debuted in 2003 under YG Entertainment, a year after Rain made his solo debut under JYP Entertainment, and the two were often portrayed as rivals in the media.

Se7en dispelled these comments by saying, “When we were in school, Ji Hoon [Rain’s real name] and I would travel to and from school together. We would take the subway together and Ji Hoon would get off at Sindorim Station to go to JYP and I would go to Hapjeong,” where YG Entertainment is located.

He continued, “Ji Hoon would always buy me my subway ticket. It was when they cost around 700 won (approximately $0.57) but he would buy me a ticket every day.”

Se7en also explained, “We are even closer now. He’s a total foodie.

He knows a lot of good restaurants so he always takes me with him.”

Source (1)/ soompi news

12 K-pop Songs From 2008 That Will Make You Seriously Nostalgic

It was in 2008 when many second generation K-Pop groups began debuting, such as SHINee2AM, U-KISS, and more. A number of bops were also released that year. If you were an active K-Pop fan in 2008, you might get some serious nostalgia listening to the following songs.

Check them out below!

9. Rain – Rainism

The sexy choreography of “Rainism” was attempted by seemingly everyone in the Korean entertainment industry. The catchy song and dance made it an instant hit. 

(skipped unrelated...)

Bi Rain causes sensation thanks to turning tables with "Gang"

2.jpg?type=e1920

Bi Rain has made a new trend on YouTube through the song "Gang" - which was released 3 years ago, and is constantly garnering public attention to the extent that the new term "1 day 1 Gang" was born.

With this natural leap forward, he promises to continue new challenges in the future.

According to the popular song chart on Korean Music YouTube, Bi Rain's "Gang" ranked No.26 on the latest weekly chart (May 1 ~ May 7). Besides entering the chart for 10 consecutive weeks, the song also drew attention when soaring 12 places from the No.38 position in the previous week. Within just one week, MV "Gang" also earned additional 571,000 views. Although it was released on December 1, 2017, this MV has been showing as much power as the newly-released songs, thereby making the audience surprised. The song's heat is also evidenced by the appearance of the "1 day 1 Gang" trend - which means that every day, you must watch "Gang" 1 once.

021c9746-9a94-488f-bf3b-3e4a1c8b4c7c.jpg

Bi Rain's "Gang"

K-Pop Radar - the website analyzing YouTube indexes - displayed the views of "Gang" in a graph and said, "Its views have risen steadily since the beginning of this year. After its tendency to drastically rise in early March, the rapid increase in views has kept going on." According to statistics, the highest number of daily views reached 75,170, and the users also constantly accessed on May 10. Entering May, the views of "Gang" has been continuing to soar. Notably, apart from "Gang", the number of views of Bi Rain's previous tracks like "30 Sexy", "La Song", "The Best Present", "Love Story", "Bad Man", "How To Run From The Sun", "In My Bed", "I Do", "It's Raining" also tended to increase.

No matter in the past or at the time of having new leaps, Bi Rain constantly demonstrates the perfect talent of a world star. In 2020, he has still been recognized as the best "dance god" of Korea in the 2020s, at the same time constantly receiving invitations to participate in programs such as "I-Land" with the collaboration of CJ ENM and Big Hit, "Hangout with Yoo" ( MBC) - Yoo Jae Suk's dance challenge show, etc. In addition, the short dance video on Tik Tok uploaded by Bi Rain is also evoking enthusiastic reactions such as "The dance style is so different." A pop culture critic said, "When constantly watching a star's videos, the public interest and excitement will start to increase and naturally, they will support that star. I think that the increasing number of singers being re-illuminated through YouTube is a new opportunity created by the digital age."

Reporter Hwang Ji Young hwang.jeeyoung@jtbc.co.kr Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive ▶️ https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

*** RAIN will perform with Yoo Jae Seok at MBC's Hanging With Yoo this Saturday at 630pm KST. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

’놀면 뭐하니?’ 이번엔 비 출격, 신들린 댄스 대방출 (ft.깡)

0000820602_001_20200515101701542.jpg?type=w430원본보기

’놀면 뭐하니?’ 이번엔 비 출격, 신들린 댄스 대방출 (ft.깡)

트로트와 ‘방구석 콘서트’ 열풍을 이끌며 유행을 선도한 MBC ‘놀면 뭐하니?’가 가요계 레전드를 소환해 혼성 그룹 결성 큰 그림을 그린다. ‘시대의 아이콘’ 이효리에 이어 ‘댄스 가수 레전드’ 비의 등장이 예고돼 ‘여름X댄스X유재석’ 프로젝트를 향한 시청자들의 궁금증이 더욱 커지고 있다.

‘놀면 뭐하니?’는 여름을 맞이해 ‘여름X댄스X유재석’ 프로젝트를 진행 중이다. 트로트 열풍이 거센 상황에서 역으로 차트에서 존재감을 감춘 ‘써머송’ 제작에 돌입한다. 무더위로 지쳐가는 여름 흥 넘치는 리듬과 멜로디로 안방극장에 활력을 선물하기 위해서다. 더불어 어느새 자취를 감춘 혼성 그룹 제작 도전을 예고해 시청자들의 반응이 뜨거운 상황이다.

0000820602_002_20200515101701584.jpg?type=w430원본보기

이번 ‘여름X댄스X유재석’ 프로젝트는 유행 중인 트로트가 아닌 유행했던 장르와 그룹 트렌드를 재소환한다는 점, 특히 트로트가 신드롬처럼 뜨거운 상황에서 시작하는 프로젝트라는 점에서 흥미롭다. 혼성그룹 전문가들이 ‘혼성그룹 활동이 드문 이유’를 진단한 가운데 새로운 도전의 나선 ‘놀면 뭐하니?’가 어떤 이야기를 풀어낼지 궁금하다.

‘놀면 뭐하니?’ 지난주 방송에는 유재석이 팀 결성에 앞서 1990년대를 대표하는 혼성 그룹 룰라 이상민, 샵 이지혜, 쿨 김성수를 시작으로 레전드 이효리를 만나 조언을 듣는 모습이 그려졌다.

특히 그룹 핑클과 솔로가수로 최정상에 선 시대의 아이콘 이효리는 유재석을 감탄하게 만드는 그룹 결성 조건을 제시해 시선을 모았다. 또 유재석과 이미 한 팀을 연상케 하는 호흡으로 룰라와 쿨의 히트곡 무대를 꾸며 안방극장에 추억을 소환했다.

0000820602_003_20200515101701643.jpg?type=w430원본보기

뿐만 아니라 이름만으로 화제를 불러일으키는 유재석과 이효리가 한 팀으로 호흡을 맞출지 기대감이 조성돼 향후 이어질 이야기를 기다려지게 했다.

이런 가운데 16일 방송되는 ‘놀면 뭐하니?’에는 또 다른 레전드의 소환이 예고돼 벌써부터 시청자들의 관심이 뜨겁다. ‘1일 1깡’ 유행을 일으킨 역주행의 주인공 비가 등장한다. 유재석과 비는 깜짝 듀오로 변신해 듀스와 클론, 벅을 소환한 듯한 케미를 뽐낸다고 해 기대감을 끌어올린다.

시청자들은 벌써 ‘유재석 팀’ 멤버 찾기에 열심이다. 이효리를 시작으로 유재석과 한 팀을 이루면 좋은 멤버를 추천하고 기대하는 분위기다. 과연 올여름을 강타할 혼성 그룹이 탄생할지, 코로나19로 지친 시청자들에 에너지와 흥을 선물할 ‘써머송’ 이 등장할지 ‘놀면 뭐하니?’ 뉴 프로젝트에 시선이 쏠리고 있다.

0000820602_004_20200515101701691.jpg?type=w430원본보기

유재석과 그가 만난 룰라, 샵, 쿨 선배들은 물론 ‘댄스계 레전드’ 이효리와 비까지 여름 노래에 대한 갈증을 표현했다. 전 국민을 뜨겁게 설레게 할 ‘써머곡’과 혼성 그룹의 탄생을 모두가 기대하는 가운데, 레전드의 지원과 응원 속에 등장하는 ‘놀면 뭐하니?’ 프로젝트 팀이 다시 혼성 그룹 전성기를 소환할지 궁금하다.

방송은 16일 저녁 6시 30분. 

동아닷컴 홍세영 기자 projecthong@donga.com

▶ 연예현장 진짜 이야기 스타들의 아찔한 순간
▶ 나의 아이돌을 픽♥ 해주세요. / 이번 주는 누가 1위?

credit : Raincloud10

MORE - - - 

[N샷] '놀면 뭐하니?' 유재석, 비 만났나…"월드스타와 만남 스포"

0004637910_001_20200514141504277.jpg?type=w430원본보기

MBC 놀면 뭐하니 인스타그램 © 뉴스1

(서울=뉴스1) 장아름 기자 = 방송인 유재석과 가수 비의 만남이 성사됐을까. 

14일 MBC '놀면 뭐하니?' 공식 인스타그램에는 "긴급 스포. 과연 어젯밤 재석이 만난 월드스타는?"이라는 글과 함께 한 장의 사진이 게재됐다. 

공개된 사진에는 유재석이 테이블을 사이에 두고 한 남성과 이야기를 하는 모습이 담겼다. 이야기 중인 남성이 누구인지 얼굴은 정확하게 드러나지 않았지만, 누리꾼들은 이 남성이 비라고 추측하고 있다.  

한편 유재석은 지난 9일 방송된 '놀면 뭐하니?'에서 김태호 PD와 '여름X댄스X유재석' 프로젝트에 대해 이야기하던 중 비를 언급하며 "비의 '1일1깡' 그거 난리더라. 비도 오랜만에 만날 수 없나"라고 기대감을 내비친 바 있다. 

'놀면 뭐하니?'는 매주 토요일 오후 6시30분 방송된다.

aluemchang@news1.kr

▶ 네이버 메인에서 [뉴스1] 구독하기!
▶ 뉴스1 바로가기 ▶ 코로나19 뉴스 

credit : Raincloud10

RAIN Reveals How He Feels About K-Pop Trolls Mercilessly Making Fun of His Song “Gang”… And It’s Unexpected AF

Stan RAIN. Stan his coolness.

d6W7K5_y9tipXGWxvlVDHDGOnb9abh-N3wJyCEeU

When RAIN released “GANG” in 2017, boy, did it receive a lot of attention — mainly for his avant-garde fashion and wild choreographic attempts in the music video.

Since then, the flow of attention has not once stopped. For years, K-Pop fans have affectionately “trolled” the first generation star for his largely experimental phase that was “GANG”. Eventually, the phrase “One GANG A Day” was born — pushing everyone to watch and cover RAIN’s “GANG” every day for fun and laughs.

Unfortunately, after a while, some netizens believed the teasing to have gone on too far, too long. They voiced their concerns with the online “insensitivity” that could well be hurting RAIN’s feelings.

In fact, earlier this month, the South Korean Government Organization for Statistics (Statistics Korea) KOSTAT had to apologize to the first generation K-Pop star RAIN

… for “mocking” his “GANG” music video. KOSTAT faced extreme criticism for commenting, “We are here today to calculate the daily gang stat” — then marking the view count with a playful unit of “UBD” which derived from RAIN’s past unsuccessful movie.

We are here today to calculate the daily gang statistics. On May 1, 2020, 10:00 AM KST, the “RAIN – GANG Official M/V” clip has 6,859,592 views — at 39.831 UBD.

— KOSTAT

On May 14, 2020, however, RAIN appeared in the trailer for the upcoming episode of Hangout with Yoo…

… and hushed all trolls and concerns, as he reacted to his “GANG” controversy with 200% humor. The trailer captured RAIN cheekily commenting, “One GANG a day is not enough. You have to GANG after breakfast. GANG after lunch. GANG after dinner. Don’t even talk to me about GANG unless you can do three GANGs a day!

Why, how many GANGs do you do per day?

— RAIN

RAIN then also blessed the trailer with a sneak peek into his upgraded 2020 GANG moves…

… which are still lit-AF, as if to prove to the mockers that he is proud of his work, no matter how much fun it gets poked!

Watching the trailer, K-Pop fans couldn’t help but fall in love with RAIN’s “master ability to handle the trolling“…

• “I mean, he is RAIN after all. No petty richard simmons like this could possibly really matter to him. LMAO. He’s f*cking awesome, that’s what.”
  • “I love his outlook on this. It’s different.”
  • “Wow. I like the way he thinks.”
  • “The way he handled this whole thing shows how mature he is. His mind is strong enough, something like this couldn’t ever bother him.”
  • “RAIN is kind of f*cking awesome, man.”

… and with his passion for trying new concepts, pushing horizons, and owning every second of it.

• “I mean, he is RAIN after all. No petty richard simmons like this could possibly really matter to him. LMAO. He’s f*cking awesome, that’s what.”
  • “I love his outlook on this. It’s different.”
  • “Wow. I like the way he thinks.”
  • “The way he handled this whole thing shows how mature he is. His mind is strong enough, something like this couldn’t ever bother him.”
  • “RAIN is kind of f*cking awesome, man.”

… and with his passion for trying new concepts, pushing horizons, and owning every second of it.

• “I love that he laughed about it and reacted to it with humor. How pleasant to see.”
  • “LOL!”
  • “This is why he has trolls but he doesn’t have haters. I feel like both the GANG thing and the UBD thing could have hurt his feelings. But the way he handled that with so much grace… He’s a real superstar.”
  • “Of course it’s not funny to see your own work get turned into memes. But the way he responded to it shows how grown up he is. I’m not a huge fan, but I have to say this was kind of charming of him.”
  • “LMAO. He’s so cool man!”
  • “What a heart of gold.”

Watch the trailer here :

Spoiler

Yoo Jae Suk Visits Kwanghee, Henry, And Rain To Find More Members For His Co-Ed Group

a542de8aafd84eb38e2d8ea5feb2304e.jpeg?s=

- skipped unrelated -

Third on Yoo Jae Suk’s list was the global superstar Rain. Rain brought up his song “GANG” and showed a positive reaction to it being made into a meme. He said, “You have to ‘gang’ three times a day. Once after breakfast once after lunch, once after dinner. Every time after you eat.”

Yoo Jae Suk said encouragingly, “I wondered what you thought about it. I thought [the dance] was cool. People these days seem to find it fascinating.” But Rain said frankly, “I think they thought it was weird. In the past, a dance singer would have to crush a performance with everything they had and show off their powerful gaze. But nowadays, looking directly into the camera and dancing earnestly is considered tacky.”

He added, “But I enjoyed it. I saw someone do twelve ‘gangs’ a day. I want people to do it more. Do it seven times a day. Once per day is too little. You need to do it three times a day on a weekday and seven times a day on the weekend. Everyone, please stay strong.”

When asked about his family’s response to this meme, he said, “My wife [Kim Tae Hee] knows about it. She’s the same as me. She likes it and thinks it’s fun.”

Rain then danced to a medley of his hits, including “GANG.” At the end, Yoo Jae Suk teamed up with him to perform a little bit together.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1400723wpp/yoo-jae-suk-visits-kwanghee-henry-and-rain-to-find-more-members-for-his-co-ed-group

Rain And Block B’s Zico Confirmed To Join Mnet’s Reality Show “I-LAND” As Mentors

052c481832d4438da03af537adb7afd5.jpeg?s=

Rain and Block B’s Zico are set to join the producer lineup of Mnet’s upcoming reality show “I-Land”!

“I-LAND” is the first project from BELIF+, a joint venture between CJ ENM and Big Hit Entertainment. Launched by Mnet, “I-LAND” is an observation reality show that follows the creation process of next-generation K-pop artists. The program will combine CJ ENM’s content production capabilities and Big Hit Entertainment’s know-how in producing artists, showing the process of participants competing against and working with each other.

Rain and Zico were previously in talks to join the show, but on May 20, Mnet confirmed that they will be participating in “I-Land.” It was also recently announced that Namgoong Min will be the storyteller and Bang Si Hyuk will be the general producer.

Rain is a first-generation global K-pop artist with years of stage experience and unrivaled performances. He is expected to play an irreplaceable role in the program as he shares tips and skills with the participants. In addition, he is an icon of self-made success and effort in the K-pop scene, so he will serve as a decisive mentor in the process of discovering and growing the contestants’ potential.

rain1.jpg

Zico, an unrivaled solo artist who leads the latest music trends and always presents fresh and creative inspiration, will lead the participants to become the next generation of K-pop artists. With his previous experiences as the leader of an idol group, he will be able to give realistic advice and support to the participants.

zico1.jpg

“I-LAND” will premiere on Mnet on June 26 at 11 p.m. KST.

Source (1) / soompi news

Rain's Song Becomes Butt End of Endless Jokes

Pop star Rain's 2017 song "Gang" is experiencing renewed popularity on the Internet for all the wrong reasons.

The spectacularly cheesy and overproduced video, with its dimwitted lyrics including the monotonously repeated phrase "hundred-dollar bills" that also flashes across the screen for the hard of hearing, has now racked up 8.68 million views on YouTube.

But that is not because fans have suddenly rediscovered the fading idol's charms, but because a viral parody challenge is swamping social media.

2020051801925_0.jpg

The challenge was reportedly started by a schoolgirl and has resulted in some hilarious parodies. In one of the better ones, the performer comes into shot, not in a giant souped-up four-wheeler but on a flimsy bicycle, patiently awaits his cue, and falls flat on his face where Rain's original world suddenly tilts and sees him dancing sideways.

Poor Rain, once a global sensation for his dancing, singing and acting skills, has mostly tanked since the mid-2010s. But nobody imagined that his very loss of sheen would end up boosting his profile.

It remains to be seen whether his latest misfortune can be monetized and whether he can rise above it. 

source : http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2020/05/18/2020051801932.html

9 Korean Actors Who Grew Up In Poverty

You’ll cry reading Number 6’s story.

Korean actors can have different paths when it comes to achieving their dreams. Some Korean actors had to grow up in difficult circumstances, such as poverty. Here are 9 Korean actors who grew up in poverty, yet still found a way to achieve their goals.

6. Rain (Jung Ji Hoon)

zr4y7t8oopWUTA2tAkYEtlTsQFV1G76JciPl2XV8

Rain had quite the childhood, as he had to endure many hardships. Rain once starved for multiple days straight due to there being no food at his home. Also, Rain’s mother’s health got worse throughout the years, as the family wasn’t able to afford medicine for her.

Rain’s mother passed away in 2000, which was a couple of years after his debut.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/9-korean-actors-grew-in-poverty/

Bang Si Hyuk, Rain & Zico Spearhead Mnet’s New Show “I-LAND” As Producers

Bang-Si-Hyuk-Rain-Zico-660x400.jpg

The scale of Mnet’s ambitious project, I-LAND gets grander as they rope in big names like Bang Si Hyuk, Rain and Zico to join the show.

Bang Si Hyuk, Rain, and Zico will be a part of Mnet’s new K-Pop show, I-LAND. They will be leading the program as music producers, who will guide the trainee contestants.

I-LAND is an observational reality show that will capture the process of creating the K-Pop artist of the next generation.

I-LAND

Adopting a new concept, I-LAND has the combination of CJ ENM’s content production expertise along with BigHit Entertainment’s know-how in music production and artist management. In addition, the show aims to give a unique view that was not seen earlier in existing music programs.

Various forms of collaboration as well as competition among the contestants are expected to be drawn in the show. Further raising the bar for the show, I-LAND reveals an exciting combination of three producers who will support the trainees and guide them to achieve a remarkable growth.

The producers and their core skills

First up is Producer Bang Si Hyuk, head of BigHit Entertainment and producer of global superstars, BTS. He will be the general producer for I-LAND. On the basis of his own production competence and philosophies, he will advance the project.

Another big name joining the confluence is Rain. As a first-generation global K-Pop artist, Rain has years of experience in the music scene. Moreover, he has always exhibited unparalleled performances.

Using his stage production expertise and overwhelming ability to dominate the stage, he will play an active role as an irreplaceable part of the program. Furthermore, he will also take on the responsibility of a mentor for the K-Pop idol aspirants.

Next is Zico, a unique solo artist and a music producer, who is also a big trendsetter. Known for producing multiple hit songs, Zico has always displayed fresh and creative inspiration in his works.

Taking advantage of his ability to create trendy songs and his natural musical sensibilities, Zico will draw an influence over the participants. Also, since he is senior artist who made his debut as a part of the boy group Block B, he can spare some practical advice and support.

Meanwhile, I-LAND will premiere on June 26 at 11 PM KST via Mnet.

Source: Xsports News

Kim Tae Hee said that she's very happy being married to Rain. She added "Our wedding was simple. Our love does not need to be measured with money"

20200518144543-ec9cd92e.jpg

Recently, Rain often interacted with fans on IG. His wife Kim Tae Hee just wrapped-up her drama, "Hi Bye, Mama!" She played as ghost mother in the series. She did the drama after she gave birth to their second child. The love story of the two has been brought to the table again, especially when they worked together again in a commercial. Now let's take a look of them together!

20200518144547-d8f5ae3f.jpg

Low-key, simple wedding

Dispatch in South Korea reveals a couple in the entertainment industry every year during New Year’s Day. Rain and Kim Tae Hee was a New Year’s couple in 2013. Although the two were reported to be in love, nothing has changed up to the present and they remained consistent. The low-key couple, no matter whether it is a date or even a wedding in 2017, the two did not have to be extravagant or didn't need publicity at all. Even the wedding dress was very simple. Rain wore the suit he had originally worn before. while Kim Tae Hee had the short length wedding dress that she personally designed. The wedding place was selected in the small church where the two worship every week. The invited guests were also few and most were relatives and friends.

20200518144545-9b056212.jpg

Rain, the South Korea superstar and Kim Tae Hee coming from a wealthy family had no financial burden, but chose such a low-key approach to the wedding, which made many people very curious. After many years of marriage, Kim Tae Hee was asked why the wedding was such a low-key, Kim Tae Hee said: "The wedding is just a form, the love between us with my husband does not need any material things, the important thing is that we are happy.

20200518144544-e66acdef.jpg

Public praise to give his wife confidence

At the end of last year, Kim Tae Hee attended her endorsement event after delivery of their second child. Her Label posted the event picture on IG and accidentally caught Rain to leave a message there. He had this naughty question: "Who is this beautiful actress?" The rare case made fans very excited. And Rain was praised giving his wife a little confidence. Such a delicate spoil, really that only Rain can do it.

20200518144541-6ba1f13b.jpg

I couldn't bear to watch my wife cry, so I had to abandon the play

This year, Kim Tae Hee's "Hi Bye, Mama", where she played as ghost mother is the melodrama story full of crying from beginning to end is quite moving. After the drama ended, Kim Tae Hee was interviewed and asked if her husband has any suggestions. She laughed and said: "He felt that the plot was too sad to watch at all!  It makes people feel the sweetness between the two!

source : https://woman.tvbs.com.tw/fashion/18336

Image source: Netflix, IG @ rain_oppa, kimtaehee99

_____________________________________________________________________________________

嫁給Rain超幸福!金泰希被問「婚禮太過簡約」:我們的愛,不需要用金錢衡量

最近瘦身有成的Rain時常在IG上跟粉絲互動,老婆金泰希在生產完第二胎後,演出《哈囉掰掰,我是鬼媽媽》,動人、精湛的演技,讓人不自覺得跟著她情緒起伏,隨著夫妻倆如此活躍,兩人的愛情故事也再次被搬上檯面,尤其兩人的簡約婚禮背後其實藏著不凡的意義,現在快點一起來看看吧!

低調戀愛,婚禮簡約

韓國知名狗仔團體D社,每年元旦都會爆料一對演藝圈情侶,而Rain鄭智薰和金泰希就是2013年的元旦情侶,兩人雖然被爆料戀愛的消息,但也沒有因此改變相處模式,依然保持一貫的低調,無論是約會,甚至到後來2017年的婚禮,兩人也沒大肆鋪張或是宣傳,就連婚禮上的禮服,也是簡單、簡約到不行,Rain所穿的禮服是自己原本就有的西裝,而金泰希的則是自己親自參與設計的短版婚紗,婚禮地點則選在兩人每周做禮拜的小教堂,邀請的賓客也是少數親友。

延伸閱讀:迎接二寶!RAIN:因為太愛金泰希了,所以要小心呵護她才行

身為「亞洲舞王」的Rain和家境富裕的金泰希,在金錢方面沒有什麼負擔,卻選擇如此低調的方式進行婚禮,讓外界相當好奇,在結婚多年後,金泰希被問到為什麼婚禮要如此低調,金泰希表示:婚禮只是個形式,她和丈夫之間的愛情並不需要外在的金錢來衡量,重要的是他們兩人幸福。

公開誇獎,給老婆信心

去年底,金泰希產後出席代言活動,經紀人將活動畫面PO在IG上,意外釣出Rain來留言,調皮的問:這麼漂亮的女演員是誰啊?罕見的公開放閃,讓粉絲們都相當興奮。而Rain的這誇讚,更是想給久違復出的老婆一點信心,這麼細膩的寵愛,真的只有Rain做得到啊。

延伸閱讀:在鏡頭前「親親」!Rain、金泰希,睽違9年合體大方秀恩愛

不忍看老婆哭,只好棄劇

今年,金泰希演出的《哈囉掰掰,我是鬼媽媽》,從頭哭到尾的劇情,讓人相當動容,戲劇殺青後,金泰希接受訪問,被問到老公有沒有建議時,金泰希笑說:Rain覺得劇情太悲傷,根本沒辦法看下去!Rain這麼單純又愛妻的回應,真的讓人感受到兩人之間滿滿的甜蜜啊!

圖片來源:Netflix、IG@rain_oppa、kimtaehee99