Which K-Drama would you want to have a Part 2

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sqlj

seems like everyone wants to see MNIKSS part 2...ME TOO!! it was an open-ended last episode and they could do so much to develop the characters. just like hollywood dramas like desperate housewives have 2nd seasons, i'm sure they can do the same for MNIKSS

another secret desire of mine is to see Stairway to Heaven 2...altho i dunno what they could do since Jungsuh died. but i would love to see Sungjoo again...he's such a great guy. :)

another secret desire of mine is to see Stairway to Heaven 2...altho i dunno what they could do since Jungsuh died. but i would love to see Sungjoo again...he's such a great guy. :)

I wouldn't mind more SongJoo too , he deserves to haf someone who loves him alot & gif him happiness , however I dun think I can see him wif another girl after JungSuh died ~ :sweatingbullets:

Guest tjadl6386

I'm not a fan of those Part 2's because it usually would flop and it wouldn't do justice to its successful predecessor.

A part 2 should fit comedic types of dramas (e.g. Oh! Pil Seung Bong Soon Young).

Guest ally2207

Goong 2 is a dream come true for now! I hope there's My Sweet Spy 2,they should make a better ending there. MNIKSS 2 not a bad idea too,since we love them so much! :P

Guest hiyo

that's a good question!

i would love to have part 2 for...............

*Sassy Girl Choon Hyang! (i Gotta see what happens to MK & CH, they are such an adorable pair!)

*Full House

*My Girl

But the chances are really low right?

Guest cherrie.7

sweet spy. i was already mad that the relationship isnt nam sangmi and lee joohyun. at least make a sequel.. the ending was such a cliff hanger. -.- plus it would be cool if nam sangmi becomes an actual spy.

Guest fivemagic

[i]I would like the see the following dramas with Part 2. They are as follows:

1. Love Story in Harvard - I want to see them with their 3 kids and see them experienced married life. Also would like to see how their chemistry will be like after marriage as compared to their younger days in Harvard.

2. Stairway to Heaven - I want to see Songjoo and Jungsuh again, and this time she survives from the dead. He will be miserable without her, but hey, we need to find him another Jungsuh, only this time they have a happy ending. (It will take a miracle)

3. Winter Sonata - I want to see them together again eventhough BYJ is blind, and this time have BYJ recovered from blindness, they get married and have children, and explore married life and with a happier ending.

I see many requests for My Name is Kim Sam Soon part 2, but I haven't seen it, so there, I will not make a comment on that.

Guest lollipop

OMG too many to choose :o but my first choice is ............ :P

1) MNIKSS - I want to know, what will Kim Samsoon will do to win Samshik mom's approval for their marriage?

2) Sassy Girl, Chunhyang - Wow this was a very unique love story --- Remember when the 2nd to the last episode where Chunhyang fall from the building and Mong Ryong jumped tooto be with her ... thank gosh ... you know what I mean ... I want to know what trouble "Jae Hee" will he encounter? LOL

3) STH - This will be hard because CJW died but never know what a brilliant director will do if he has to do part 2.

4)Sweet Spy - This almost makes me so sad, untill Nam Sang Mi got a phone call msg from Dennis Oh ... What will happen to both of them?

5 ) Goong, Princess Hours - I luv this show so much ... I want to see if Princess Chae-yeong will have an affair with Prince Yool, like what happened to Yool mom's and Shin dad? Also can Princess Chae-yeong can she really fulfill her role as a wife to Shin? Will Yool, play an important role, as a brother-in-law to Chae-yeong or makes the same mistakes like his uncle? Will Hyo-rin keep her promise that she will move on?

Like I said to many to choose.... :sweatingbullets:

Archived