Which K-Drama would you want to have a Part 2

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

Guest karkaren88

Love Story In Harvard 2. My favourite. :D

My favorite too ~ :w00t:

LOVE STORY IN HARVARD 2

1. Love Story in Harvard - I want to see them with their 3 kids and see them experienced married life. Also would like to see how their chemistry will be like after marriage as compared to their younger days in Harvard.

AW.. so happy many also want to see the Love story in harvard couple again!!!

& one more : WHICH STAR ARE YOU FROM

omg, so in <33 with the won+won, period! ^ _ ^

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest happybi

Great question!!! :lol:

For me..

1.) Full House!! More of Bi-kyo together!!

2.) My Girl!! The ending was way too short so would love to see more of LDW and LDH together as a married couple!!! Also would love for them to pair LJK with someone. Feel so bad for him to now end up with anyone at the end.

3.) My Name is Kim Sam Soon!! Because there really wasn't an ending.. Would love to know what will happen to their relationship and would love to know what will happen between Sam Soon sister and the Chef!!

:lol:

Guest RAIN/SHK

For me I want to see a full house 2 just because of Bi and Song Hye Kyo's chemistry. They look great 2gether in full house, but I don't see where the story would lead if there is one. I hope they'll just star in another series together.

Goong 2 is coming out so I'm excited, can't wait....

My Girl 2

MNIKSS 2

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

Just droping by to read more replies. Wow, There seemes to be a lot of people who wants MNIKSS 2! Well I'm one of them too :P

Hmm a lot also want Sweet Spy 2 because of the cofusing ending, as well as My Girl, Goong(but their certainly a Goong Season 2) and Full House. Also LSTIH!!! Maybe I'll try watching MG. :unsure:

Guest --savers--

for me its save the last dance for me!!!

that was a very good drama and i love eugene and jisung!!!

hopefully it will have a part 2 when jisung already finished his miliary service...

Guest axerine

I would want those of comedy genre to have a part 2 such as My Girl, Chun Hyang, Sweet 18 and of course MNIKSS!!!!! I want to laugh out loud all over again!!!

Guest andie

Kim Sam Soon - The ending is open ended enough for it to have a season 2!

Full House - I just want to see Bi and SHG again :P

Just happy Goong has a season 2!!!!

Guest renni72

1) Definitely My Sweet Spy. It almost made me so sad, until Nam Sang Mi got a phone call msg from "Sam Shik Ee", Dennis' spy codename ... What will happen to both of them? I want to know, I want to know! It ended as such a cliff hanger....leaving us hanging on for some more...

2) Miss Kim's Billion Dollar Project - it ended with a family potrait in a shop but why don't they show more....like a wedding just like the beginning....

3) All About Eve - I still love to see Jang Dong Gun and Chae Rim again

4) Hotelier - the ending was also not enough for me.

Guest mizUndErstOod

mine is lovers in paris. it's beacause d story ends at the beginning of d story. d whole tv series showed d "dreams/imagination" of Tae-young. meaning, it's not dat clear if dey ended up together. and of course, i want to see ms. kim jung eun again. :) ajah! :D

Lovers In Paris, Hotelier, My Name is Kim Sam Soon, FullHouse & Save the Last Dance for Me - these are the dramas that I would like to have Part 2. They are open-ended series & I feel hanging of the endings.

Guest maucry

Definetly Sweet Spy- since there wasn't really and ending to it..i wanna see what happens after Lee Soon-ae answers the phone call and hopefully Han Yoo-il is alive..

and of course

My Girl- I want to see Yoo-rin and Gong-chan get married!

I want to see a part 2 to My Name Is Kim Sam Soon....I'm rooting for this one the most...Goong season 2 is already going to come out...I also want to see Full House, My Girl, and Sassy Girl Choon Hyang come out with second seasons....that would be awesome...:D

Guest strawberry-

ALL ABOUT EVE part 2

FULL HOUSE part 2

=========

actually....

i want to see Jang Dong Gun n Chae Rim as a couple again!!! doesnt have to in AAE 2

n of course i want to see BIKYO again!!!!!!!!!!!! ok... maybe not in FullHOuse.....

Guest july10

i would definitely want a sequel to the following dramas:

1. Winter Sonata

2. Wedding

3. Save the Last Dance

4. Full House

5. My Name is Kim Sam Soon

i'd like to see them having children

Archived