Which K-Drama would you want to have a Part 2

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

Guest k3n4uri

Mine would be Sweet Spy...I want to see Nam Sang Mi with Dennis O'Neil again. Also ,the ending has left many unanswered questions.

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest datiez

MNIKSS

Full House

My Girl

Stained Glass

Fashion 70's

Lawyers

Rebirth

Pheonix

All About Eve

actually every drama that left my mind wandering

Guest ImSmiley

i want to see

1. Sassy Girl Chun Yang 2 - because i love this drama and i really do want to see what and how they'll live like after mirrage.

Guest Happy_Day

my name is kimsamsoon II!!!

but this time, focusing the story mainly on RYUWON and DANIELHENNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i loved their story!!!

Guest pinklegirl007

1. My Girl!!! - YR and GC get married.. JW finds someone to love...

2. My Name is KSS - Hyun Bin and Samsoon get married... continue with Henry and Hee Jin's love story too...

3. Green Rose - The story was more focused on solving the mystery than the love between the two leads..... part 2 should focus more on their love for each other!

4. Last Dance with Me - Eugene's legs get better and they show her and Ji Sung's happy life together being married!!!

Guest Francele

Full House of course!!!

I love to watch Rain and Song Hye Kyo together again!! :D

I really love their chemistry!!!! :lol:

Guest ompi

ALL ABOUT EVE

thats why i love to read fictional stories made by AAE FANS because its nice to picture HYUNG CHUL & SUN MI got married and have babies..

Definitely . I too love to read fic stories about HYC and SM . Love to see engagement , wedding and their married life with chilren . Does not have to have any plot . Just love their sweet scenes and their banter .

Guest stellabella

Definately My Girl. Though I don't know where else they could go with it...I just loved that drama so much.

I would also like to see Goong 2, but that is already being established!

Guest celest4

Full House is a must for me!! Much love to the pairing of Bi and SHG

Others I would love to see:

Sam Soon

My Girl

Fashion 70s

1% of Anything

Wonderful Life- (just because i adore the 2 main characters)

My Love Patzzi- they need to resolve that ending.

I have yet to watch Love Story in Harvard, but since a whole lot of you guys wanted a sequel for it, then maybe I should start watching it.

Guest tuna_madunna

i would love MY GIRL 2! oh.. how i wish! Full house 2! Sassy Girl Chun Hyang 2! Memories in Bali 2? hahaha..! if ever there is one.. what would be the story? Hahaha! God bLess..! *^___^*

Guest tis a wonderful life

of the dramas i've seen thus far (which is not much) i would like to see a my lovely samsoon 2. the ending was sweet but there's still the problem of his mother not approving of their relationship. i want to see whether they can hold on to each other regardless of how other people view their relationship. and of course, i want to see what happens with doctor kim and heejin cause doesn't doctor kim say something about going to africa or something? there is a lot they can do for a part 2 that would be very interesting don't you think?

Archived