Which K-Drama would you want to have a Part 2

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

My choice for a sequel goes to "My Name is Kim Sam Soon". The ending really left me hanging and craving for more action from the lovable couple, SamShik and Sam Soon.

The show concluded with Sam Shik's mother opposing to their relationship. It would be nice to see her finally giving them the "Green Light" to be together. Sam Soon had not fulfilled her dream of starting a family with Sam Shik.

It would be wonderful to see them tie the knot and have adorable kids together, just like what Sam Soon had envisioned towards the end of the show. I would also love to see more sweetly romantic moments shared between Sam Shik and Sam Soon.

At the same time, I am also curious about Hee Jin and Henry. It was evident that Henry loved Hee Jin. Though unspoken, it seemed Hee Jin had some tender feelings for Henry too. The brief touching of their lips at the end of the show... Did this represent a new level to their relationship? Would they end up together eventually? It would be nice if there were answers to these questions in a sequel.

I like your way of thinking. :) Those things you stated are the ones I certainly want to see in the sequel of MNIKSS,if ever there'll be one. I want to see what will happen next to their relationship, as well as the relationship of Hee Jin and Henry. I think that kiss at the end is like a start of a higher level of relationship, so I really want to see what happens next.

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest `soliloquy

For me, I'd say, Full house and My Name Is Kim Sam Soon.

Just cause I can never have enough of the leads in both dramas.

Sizzling onscreen chemistry left me wanting more screen time, but unfortunately, 16-20 episodes- typical of Korean dramas are just far too short.

But won't hurt to dream right?

Guest cjgp016

MNIKSS

really wanna see hyun bin and kim sun ah being paired up again on screen ...it doesn't matter if this time kim samsoon is back with her slimmer figure ..maybe it will bring some difference light to the story ..but still wanna see how they continue their love life ..and wanna see them married with triplets just like samsoon dreamt off the night when they were desperately need to 'make a baby' to get na sajang's bless.eheh.

love6jf.jpg

ME TOO! :D

Guest babycurious

i'm supporting the 2nd season for MNIKSS! B)

sah shik's mom hasn't give her approval yet.... and i'm curious if sam shik n sam soon succeed in trying to get baby for her approval

i was so sad, when the series end....why won't korean producers make sequels like those western or japanese or taiwanese drama?

hiks...hiks... :(

Guest snowbell04

OMY~~~

definitely the beautiful, cutest, best chemistry Love Story in Harvard Couple ~~~~ :P:lol:

The Lovely Couple with their triplets in the drama ---- :wub:

lsih168a7tl.jpg

heee.. & we LSIH lovers even made an imaginative sequel pic of the couple with their 3 kids ~~ :rolleyes::lol:

lovestorycontinued.jpg credit to akie ^^ for the photoshopped pic ~ :D

YES, DITTO for a Part 2!!! :w00t:

More THE LsiH couple n their triplets!! the drama ended only a family portrait of them together,

I WANT TO SEE MORE .... their family life, how Krw prosper in his attorney job, he's so smart, he'd do big!!

how Kth take care of the kids, how the sweet married life with Krw,

if angelic Kth will do volunteer work again when the kids grows up...

HAHA.... I jus can't help imaginng their sweet, cute life.. .. of course, better adding some spice in part 2, like jealousy kinds, rival something......

XDD

Guest v1rgi3

sweet spy...

i don't call that a proper ending, it was more like a cliff hanger finale for a season... like in friends, when they found out racheal was preganat or something...

THERE WAS NO CLOSURE TO IT AT ALL... sigh...

Guest spygurl72

Goong even if it already annouced that it gonna be out

but i cant get enough just 6 epi hope i gonna be add more

i really cant get enough for dat serie

i don't want any of my fav dramas to have a Part 2/sequel.. just leave it the way it was.. sequels ruin the original drama sometimes

hmm...not really any dramas-_- because i think it will all be dragging.

but if i do get to chose, i think i would chose My Girl to have a 2nd part...no, please let me change that, i think full house should have a second part! yes, definitely full house, showing Bi and Song Hye Kyo having a happy family and having lots of troubles

Guest krngurl90

ooo i want to see the sequel to sassy girl choon hyang! n i want to see if they have kids n how they're life turned out to be!!! i love myong rong n choon hyang!!!!!! my fav. couple of ALL!

Guest xsun0122

nobody's mentioned this yet... but i think a "1% of anything" sequel would be really nice. this was such a short, sweet comedic drama and i think it is also abit underated.

Guest Myprince

GOONG!GOONG!GOONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm impatient for watching Goong 2, What's happen with the Palace's members,especially,I want to see the sweetest kiss of Prince and Pricess again and again :wub::wub::wub:

I usually don't like a sequel to anything unless it was a very open-ended... ending, hahaha. So for instance like MNIKSS, the ending was kind of strange but it made me think that perhaps they have a chance, very realistic. If they did continue it, I don't think I would like it very much because they're just going to do what they did back in Part I. Usually, sequels of comedic dramas are never that great.

BUT... I would love to see a Part II for All About Eve. That was a great drama with a great chemistry from Jang Dong Gun and Chae Rim.

YES, DITTO for a Part 2!!! :w00t:

More THE LsiH couple n their triplets!! the drama ended only a family portrait of them together,

I WANT TO SEE MORE .... their family life, how Krw prosper in his attorney job, he's so smart, he'd do big!!

how Kth take care of the kids, how the sweet married life with Krw,

if angelic Kth will do volunteer work again when the kids grows up...

HAHA.... I jus can't help imaginng their sweet, cute life.. .. of course, better adding some spice in part 2, like jealousy kinds, rival something......

XDD

I'm always wondering how the kids are doing haha , n has their love been increasing like wat they said b4 , they say their love will be the greatest as time passes ~ B)

Best of all is their interaction wif the kids , 3 babies @ 1 go for the young couple , ohmy !! ~

esp for a strongheaded daddy & mommy , both can be stubborn haha ,

i am imagining Lynette & her husband in Desperate Housewives :lol:

esp since both parents are very much into their careers & helping others ~

nobody's mentioned this yet... but i think a "1% of anything" sequel would be really nice. this was such a short, sweet comedic drama and i think it is also abit underated.

Ahh JaeIn & Dada (DaHyun) ` ~ :P

It just ended @ their wedding ya ~

Archived