Which K-Drama would you want to have a Part 2

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

Guest soutsada7

Sweet Spy 2...lol, I just want some sort of closure :sweatingbullets:

and Full House 2, just a chance for me to watch Bi as Young Jae and SHG as Han Ji Eun again :P

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mirth

Definitely MNIKSS!!!

Would like to see all the cast working together again. Prob part 2 can explore more on the relationship between the 2nd sister and the chef. Also, would like to see how hee jin and henry developed also.

As for the 2 leads, it would be cute to see more bickering and making up.. hee.

Guest Choi Ji Woo

I already made a similar topic thread so long ago..maybe it was down the rocks so I might as well post here:

1. All About Eve

2. Dae Jang Geum

3. Full House

4. Lovers in Paris

5. My Name Is Kim Sam Soon

6. Oh! Pil Seung, Bong Soon Young

7. Sassy Girl, Chunhyang

8. Stairway To Heaven

Guest L00Ni34u

Full House (of course!!!)

Goong (there's always next year)

MNIKSS (no doubt about this)

My Girl (need to see LDW & LDH more)

Guest elvorith

Goong!!!!!!!!

Though I'm only at ep.6 right now :P I practically bounced when someone said there's the next season! But next year... >_<

And just last week I was obsessed with MNIKSS lol. I'd want a sequel to that too!

Guest jangfa

ALL ABOUT EVE

thats why i love to read fictional stories made by AAE FANS because its nice to picture HYUNG CHUL & SUN MI got married and have babies..

Guest ripgal

^ well there is going to be a Goong Season 2

i would love My Girl to have a part 2!! maybe a combination with Delightful Gurl Choon Hyang.. with Jae Hee and Chae Young inside.

maybe the title " my delightful family" haahhahahaha...

i also kinda want sweet spy to have a part 2.. cos it kinda ended without a story.. wana see Nam Sang Mi being a REAL spy!! hahahah..

For me, I would like to watch My Name is Kim Sam Soon and My Sister-in-law is 19. I'd like to see happy weddings in the storyline! :) But even if there couldn't be a part 2, I wouldn't mind watching the actors in these dramas work together again in a whole new drama too.

Guest hnAcogN

The only drama I want to have 2nd season is GOONG :wub:

Fortunately, I will be able to watch it next year so it's all about waiting now :)

Guest KimSamSoon's craziie fan

My name is Kim Sam SOon, I want to see Sam Soon and nasajang fight hahahaha, it will be really funny.

Sweet Spy! Although I know that Yoo Il still live, but there's not really end.

Guest asianrice

My Girl--hehehe this time i want the title to be My Guy/My Boy..but i want it to be more of a 6 epis special episodes..hehehe i want to YR n GC get married n have a family..i want JW to find his girl..the sceretary n YR's friend finally moves to the next leve..auntie n uncle having twins..grandpa getting his grooves on hehehe...but yeah if only the original casts n the HONG SISTERS will be back--ill agree into it..

I like the way you think. :lol:

Guest charles0702

i would like to see FULL HOUSE 2.. oh, how i miss bi and shk's chemistry.. they need to work on another project together..

Archived