♥ Official ♥ Goong Couple - Ju Jihun & Yoon Eunhye

Rebby

_shin_, good thing wgm couples didn't pirate you permanently! hahahha!

yah!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: almost actually. haha! they're just too cute and sweet, cant help but to ship them as well. :wub:

but as the cliche goes..there's no place like home...and my heart is still in this ship. :blush: hehe!

and since JJH and YEH seem to be enjoying their time off away from each other (or is it? well who knows?! lol! ), it's fun to enjoy the giddy feelings these other couples could offer. i bet you do too. :lol:

although it's true that my wgm babies have all the sweetness onscreen and maybe offscreen too (and they all look good together!!)..i have yet to see the 'juciest stuff' i have only seen in jjh and yeh..until then..nobody can still beat our jjh and yeh couple, no matter how cold they seem to be with each other. :lol:

this pic might be a repost oredi...but i just love to see their shoulder-to-shoulder stance while presenting the award. aigoo..must they really stand close like that? :lol:

21jodbm.jpg

credit as labelled

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whoah _shin_ ( i'm really tempted to call you shinnie but have to hold back or else cheesy might come here looking for her maltese ) whahaha! be careful with your observations noh, delusions are a thing of the past! hahaha!

whispers: that leaning position, ( which was evident too in the other mbc 2007 pics ), it makes one think she must be suffering from a shoulder injury? okay, okay, come on hit me, throw tomatoes at meeeeh!

baidu

1qczx1.jpg

1qcd9.jpg

1qahm3.jpg

1qbiw5.jpg

could these be a part of those 80 gb gung files?

edit:

ah yeah, i do like wgm peeps, each pair is so endearing.

but true love comes only once in a lifetime....

Guest raine0829

hi ate shin and ubbie lualm!!! :rolleyes:

weeeeeee! a lot of goodies are coming in.. hahaha.. i've already seen most of it before but i still giggle whever i see a pic of them together.. hehehe.. :P

how i really wish that we could see these two again on screen. and maybe, they'll be kind enough to show us a glimpse on the real status of their relationship... *wink!* :rolleyes:

hi raine, this ship has weathered so many storms but as you can see, we're still sailing strong.

we're not in a position to say what's really going on but as long as everyone's still around supporting jjh and yeh, this ship will sail on. :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

jjh bday fanmeet in jeju on may 16 and yeh bday fanmeet in tokyo on sept 19, 2008

19d2e658d4cc54c79d82041oc8.jpg

pictures displayed in yeh's fanmeet venue

080919e2aw8.jpg

912lz1.jpg

baidu

Yoon Eun Hye's birthday comes only once a year and we, Hyoonies have taken this opportunity to reach out to her once more.

As an expression of our love and full support to our dearest Princess, we have come up with a project called 24 Wishes participated by Hyoonies from Philippines, Singapore, Sweden, U.S. and Thailand.

--------

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...38&st=26640

special thanks to pongky for heading this project, and to all JJH-YEH International fans who participated!^^

Thank you, Eun Hye ssi for being the light in our world and a constant source of our happiness. Happy Happy Birthday!

a blessed birthday to Eune!

may her heart's every desire be granted in the coming days.

thanks _shin_ for posting and to pongky for coordinating everything from start to finish!

group hug everyone!

fhgfzsq1qo204ji2.jpg

baidu

Guest janiewanie

aww.

i didn't know there was a thread for this couple :)

these pictures are making me miss goong.

they should have had a second season... rather than goong s.. :[

Guest tinsky73

sorry for the hotlinking. edited my post already.

thanks for reminding me about that clip. only shows how i haven't been that observant while i was watching goong even after the 3rd time. maybe because to me jjh didn't look like he was acting when he naturally & casually reached for yeh's hand.

Guest tinsky73

wow, they attended the same event? why did they have to go separately when they admit to being close friends? guilty much? ;)

wow, they attended the same event? why did they have to go separately when they admit to being close friends? guilty much? ;)

maybe they had amnesia? hahahah!

actually they could have gone to the event separately and there's really nothing wrong with that.

what's strange is, they are friends, they have common friends, but when they appear in public places such as this, they're like... strangers. wheehee!

Guest EUNSHIHAE

man, i just started watching Goong again yesterday.

and i've never realized just how much i love them together.

they just look very compatible with one another. I ADORE >__<

thanks to everyone for the pictures!! they look lovely!

i think they have something going on too!

it would be ashamed if they didn't. :)

just wondering: any further news on if they're going to

be in another drama together? i HOPE it's true!! if not, there will

be ALOT of disappointed fans, myself included!!

thanks for creating this thread!!!

Archived