Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest mayzie10

mellina said: Hey guys. Did u watch the preview for ep14? yeh is perming her hair! Am i the only one who gets excited watch her with diff hairstyle? Lol. She looks so much younger. Remind me of her golden days in goong..

Guest Yannie1430291941

Helo Evri one!Meri Christmas...I've been a silent lurker of this thread since i watched her in Take Care,,actually i intentionally watched the show bcoz of anoder actress which i also admire..However, I found myself get hooked of the charm of YEH and reseached more about her...den i watched ol her previous drama esp LTM..shes so adorable in dat drama and watched it how many times olready...Now i'm following her IMY and i dont want to miss every single episode of it...(i even shared it wd my frndz)..

I'm sori to make it long..but i just wNT to share my admiration to this actress..She's elegant, gorgeous, trend setter, wd gud heart, great actress, ol wrap into one complete package..YEH is the 3rd Kdrama actress ho caught my attention and I thnk worth to be watching for...I dnt mind bout dos YEH's negas and antis whom i thnk were insecure of this girl's success...

I wil be counting in every detail and latest news bout her through this thread...To the moderators of this forum I do admire you coz u guys are fair in your opinions and dont want to say against other K drama actors and actresses..thumbs up for that!!!

Guest Yannie1430291941

@Mellina..Tanx..yes shes great there...I;ve read in an old article dat there were actresses who wanted to play such kind of role...Dat was her break role,,am I ryt?

BTW.. I do agree dat she luks younger in her permd hair...

Merry Christmas everyone.   I love YEH so much.  She is the best.   I hope and wish her the best of everything.  I also wish all of her fans the best too.  Thank you guys being her fan and supporting her.  I hope that we will continue support YEH forever.  :\">

Guest mayzie10

Merry Christmas to all YEH's warriors!I'm so happy to be a YEH warrior for almost 2 yrs now (I've liked her since Goong era but I've been an avid fan only 2 yrs ago)Been a silent lurker here though.It's great knowing that I'm not the only one who's crazy about her. I love her so much even though I'm a girl. LOL.I still miss her even though I can watch her in IMY twice a week. Still can't get enough. Haha. Getting greedy here.Here's a Christmas fanmade vid of YEH for you (clips from her Domino's pizza CF). It's not mine though. hehe

Guest jjsweeter0211

tumblr_mfjebiDfIH1rimmx0o1_250.giftumblr_mfjebiDfIH1rimmx0o2_250.giftumblr_mfjebiDfIH1rimmx0o3_250.giftumblr_mfjebiDfIH1rimmx0o4_250.gif

Why aren’t you listening to me? I told you that blinking is even more scary than being completely dark. Didn’t I tell you so?

cr to owner

It's true YEH start really good with GOONG, but her acting in Coffee Prince captivated me. Since he really look boyish, and i love how goods her chemistry with Gong Yoo. Never sees any actress can look compatible with her every male leads. YEH really nails it. Now i'm start loving her & PYC pairing ( errr... i mean LSY & HJW ) ^^ 
All of it, i support who ever YEH choose to be her boy friend. 
YEH & IMY Fighting!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, ALL WARRIORS AND OFCOURSE TO OUR YOON EUN HYE EONNI ^_^ May the gifts of peace and joy be yours at Christmas time and happiness dwell around you wherever you go. :) :)

Yoon Eun Hye’s Korean official fanclub is Neri.The club was named by Mr.Yoon, Eunhye’s

father. Neri is a Christian term meaning “Light” indicating they will be the light for her. And Eun Hye
will be an artist that shine beautifully and brighten up the world. Additionally, Eun Hye’s international fans are generally known as YEH Warriors, adapting from one of her nickname ,Young Girl Warrior. They position Eun Hye as the General and by being YEH Warriors, meaning they will do their utter best to fight and defendfor her. 
SO, LET'S VOTE FOR HER. FOR INSTRUCTIONS, REFER TO THIS LINK -->>  http://avidneri.blogspot.com/2012/12/how-to-register-in-imbccom.html?m=1

UNTIL DECEMBER 30, 2012 ONLY. 

Guest jjsweeter0211

tumblr_mfjmt0jMMa1rimmx0o1_250.giftumblr_mfjmt0jMMa1rimmx0o2_250.giftumblr_mfjmt0jMMa1rimmx0o3_250.giftumblr_mfjmt0jMMa1rimmx0o4_r1_250.giftumblr_mfjmt0jMMa1rimmx0o5_250.giftumblr_mfjmt0jMMa1rimmx0o6_250.gif

Do you know? You didn’t change at all. When I first saw you, you were really pretty. When you handed me the umbrella under the slide, you really were pretty. When you looked at me under the street light… Really. You were really pretty. Just like now. You didn’t change at all. If you hide yourself like that, did you think I wouldn’t recognize you? ”I am sorry. Forgive me.” I won’t say such things now.

cr to owner

Guest truetaoyehwarrior

Merry Christmas to our dearest YEH, her family, her friends and to all Warriors around the globe!

Love, Hope and Faith are the most precious gifts, found in people like YEH & people like you...with an inner light that always shines bright, not just at Christmastime, but all year through.

Peace to all mankind!

♡♥♡♥♡♥

Guest santaiah178

YEH send Christmas greeting via twitter :DTalk about dedication she's still shooting MY on Christmas eve and Christmas day. Just stay safe & take care of your health sweetie :)
YoonEunHye♥윤은혜 ‏@1003Grace

아기 예수 탄생을 기념하는 즐겁고 행복한 크리스마스입니다~ 하지만 우릴 구원하러 오시는 주님을 생각하면 마냥 즐거워만 하기엔 가슴 한켠이 뭉클해지고 감사해지네요 여러분들도 즐겁지만, 오늘을 기념하는 의미를 되세기는 그런하루!가 되길♡ 저는 계속 촬영~

YoonEunHye ♥ Yoon Eun Hye @ 1003Grace

Is a fun and happy Christmas to commemorate the birth of the baby Jesus, but if you think that the Lord coming to save us moved like a corner of the chest too rejoice ten thousand thanks you getting enjoyable but you also want to celebrate today, meaning century, such a day! Becoming ♡ I continue to shoot ~

(I'm using google trans so sorry if some parts don't make sense)

I don't celebrate Christmas so I want to say Happy Holiday to all of YEH warriors here. May you have excitement & happiness in spending your time with your family & your love ones :o)

And welcome to all newcomers. Happy posting <:-P