Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest 50julieng

YEH's Summer pictures in Bali

@Mari, Chichocs...I do try but still can't post the video...I give up!!

Guest 20_grace

Yoon Eun Hye looks enchanting at the VIP Screening of ‘I Am A King’

yoon_eun_hye_vip_screening_i_am_a_king_1

Actress Yoo Eun Hye attended the VIP screening for the movie ‘I Am A King’, starring actors Joo Ji Hoon, Lee Ha Nui, Lim Won Hee, and Park Young Kyu on the 30th at the Lotte Cinema in Seoul.

Yoon Eun Hye stood on the photowall for the press core on this day and she showed her beautiful smiles for the cameras. She fashioned a double layered dark charcoal skirt that was uniquely shaped and on top she wore a simple T-shirt with a print of an owl in front for a chic and elegant look.

The movie ‘I Am A King’ tells the story of Choong Nyung, the son of King Tae Jong who didn’t wish to become a king. He switches places with slave Deok Chil and it follows the ensuing events that follow.

‘I Am A King’ is slated to premier in August.

Hey guys by leaving a comment: http://kpopfever.com/2012/07/yoon-eun-hye-looks-enchanting-at-the-vip-screening-of-i-am-a-king/

Outfit Identifier: Yoon Eun Hye's Top, Clutch, and Heels at the VIP Premiere of "I Am the King"

yoon_eun_hye_vip_screening_i_am_a_king_1

Yoon Eun Hye posed for photographers at the VIP premiere of "I Am the King" on Monday (July 30) in Seoul, South Korea.
The lovely actress wore a charming owl printed t-shirt from the Burberry Prorsum Fall 2012 collection teamed with a black silk satin peplum pencil skirt.
The star also added a selection of jewelry, a black leather strap watch, and an amber leather and suede clutch adorned with an ornamental dog head by Burberry Prorsum to her ensemble. A simple hair style, a pink lip shade, a neon blue nail shade, and multi-colored python peep toe platform pumps by Christian Louboutin wrapped up her look.

139416330_xxlarge.jpg

7782506b0f1f6cd8_0.jpg
 Burberry Country Animal Suede Nubuck Clutch Bag at Burberry

Similar skirts:
7a7319c22137c38026bbef15e0fb4071.jpg

ASOS Pencil Skirt with Peplum Waist at Asos

7944ac31db754cfe02846f433961816b.jpg
Topshop Black Scuba Peplum Skirt at Topshop

credit http://celebrityfashion.onsugar.com/Outfit-Identifier-Yoon-Eun-Hyes-Top-Clutch-Heels-VIP-Premiere-I-Am-King-24224907

@marrsq hi dear...nice to see you again here...yeah I'm watching that drama n post it once :D

sis julie..i give up :)>-

Guest jenerika16

Oh yes ! YEH made my day! even though i have this serious infection right now YEH  really made me feel better.. :D *___*When I open my Computer. whoosh and I saw that beautiful angelic face.. WHOOOA ! can get over it and I just want to stare at her... ♥♥♥
Love you Yoon Eun Hye ! ♥

My CHINGUS.... >:D<
I'm so happy everybody is doing well!!! To the newbies...nice meeting u guys too...
YEH sure loves her Burberry and her CL shoes...LOVE THE SHOES...really do!
Was there an interview done? wonder what she said about JJH...hehehehe
@mariYEH is still missing from the forum..I hope she won't stay away too long....we will be here for you dear...not to worry!  @50julieng STILL waiting for the good news...  :))@santaiah178...Bogor should be cool...@chichocs...why just once?...love the drama

Guest jenerika16

My CHINGUS.... >

:D

<

I'm so happy everybody is doing well!!! To the newbies...nice meeting u guys too...

YEH sure loves her Burberry and her CL shoes...LOVE THE SHOES...really do!

Was there an interview done? wonder what she said about JJH...hehehehe

@mariYEH is still missing from the forum..I hope she won't stay away too long....we will be here for you dear...not to worry!  @50julieng STILL waiting for the good news...  

:))@santaiah178...Bogor should be cool...@chichocs...why just once?...love the drama

Guest Goongfan11

Love YEH's owl t-shirt.  I love owls too!  I'm a teacher, so owls for me symbolize intelligence...hehehehe I'm so happy that she is supporting her prince...JJH.  I keep wishing for the two of them to be together in real life.  They make such a cute/royal couple.  I also remember how he said in an interview that YEH will always be in his heart.  How cute is that?  I should try to upload it for all of you.I can't find it, but maybe someone else knows which video I'm talking about.

You can watch their hot kiss from episode 23 too!  Oh so romantic!

This video is where YEH tells JJH to go ahead and take off his clothes since he kissed her first from episdoe 23.  This was so funny!  I think she was really flirting with him.

Guest jenerika16

Annyeong Haseyo?!
Hi guys. Im from the Philippines..
Any News or updates on Yeh about doing a new Drama??? 
were still waiting for her new Projects. :D 

Kamsahamnida :D

u're right @deenchan..i want her to be in a new good project asap..cuz after this she'll be busy with her study n all..but the movie/drama must be well scripted with good cast..btw, thanks for sharing those pics.

@Santaiah178, thanks for the info..

@chichocs, thanks for the vids..

;;)

Guest 20_grace

I agree with you Deenchan before her beauty as a child and now his beautiful wife, and yet is still as beautiful, this shows that it is a natural beauty.

a0dd9925gw1duy3ssp8ujj.jpg