Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest yanira

Hi maryYEH, I am from Peru, South America, I'm super fan of Yoon Eun Hye, several years, always read all the post of soompi and other forums, as it is the only way to find out what's new, 3 years ago and broadcast on channel open signal, Goong, COFFEE PRINCE, MY FAIR LADY, not just once but several, as people ask. Lack LIE TO ME, but soon they are transmitting, and my dream is here in my country fanmeeting of YEH. hehe .. Well are in vogue, with the presentation of JYJ, and now comes Big Bang, which in 40 minutes sold out, I know will come true.I am very grateful to all the warriors of YEH, for giving me joy. Be blessed.This is the first time I write .............. Thanks

hello neri fans! still no news of her next project! but i'm still waiting patiently for her or the house's announcement. I noticed that drama's in joseon era or a mixed of both worlds are now the current trend in kdrama's now adays! i would want her next drama to be like that. cause i miss seeing her in traditional korean clothing.
in-Hanbok2.gif
But i don't really care what her next drama would be as long as she'll have one for this year! >.< 

seems very quiet here..means that no news bout her latest project..it's already august..still crossing my finger, hoping she will act with WB..regarding the payment per epi, which one is true then?seems like guys being paid higher than the gurls...hmm..

i'm surprised  she got paid higher than KTH cuz if i'm not mistaken KTH is very popular in Korea..she always got first in every surveys ..she's popular outside korea too. but still, am very proud of YEH cuz she managed to be in that list..she's the youngest..cool!

keep giving us latest news warriors.

;;)

Guest santaiah178

@mialee86, to grasp how big YEH is in Korea I suggest you to read the discussion below :
http://yooneunhye.net/forums/topic/yehs-cf-queen-status http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/03/rumors-of-another-yoon-eun-hye-drama/
Although it's a year old discussion but it's still relevant to her situation now IMO ;)
And for those who missed YEH (just like me) these pics are for you :D
yoon-eun-hye-elbon-041.jpg?w=640yoon-eun-hye-elbon-01.jpg?w=640yoon-eun-hye-elbon-02.jpg?w=640
She's so versatile (model) herehttps://vehilien.wordpress.com/2010/09/23/yoon-eun-hye-elbon/
BTW, thanks unea & yanira for your tidbit here. Really appreciate that :)>-

Guest MariYEH

welcome to yanira and hi unea  it's very good to hear that YEH is well-loved in those part of the world as well.  Keep on spreading the YEH love everyone.

@mialee86 KTH and YEH's popularity are on different levels.  Kim Tae Hee is more known for her CF's,her beautiful face. Ivy League College diploma and handsome hallyu partners in dramas.  Yoon Eun Hye is more known as an actress who had to constantly prove herself and work her way to the top, as she was often looked down upon because of the label "singer turned actress", she didn't get the same privileges unlike other actress in which she gets paired with famous top actors to lessen the burden on her, or a great agency to back her up when she first started and even now, her agency thehousecompany is not into publicity stunts... that is why on MBC awards on the tribute clip, they labeled her as the "MIRACLE"...because who would have thought that someone with the  'singer tuned actress'  tag would  reach so much success and even break that barrier.  It was almost unheard of at that time. 

Nowadays, it seems that just any "idols" can get acting awards.* no offense to lurkers* even without having to work as hard like YEH and other first generation idols. Back to topic, It makes a lot of sense that Yoon Eun Hye gets paid more because she is a Best Actress Awards recepient at the Baeksang and she also won the Top Excellence award on MBC.  Her dramas Goong and Coffee Prince are famous hallyu dramas.  Her CF's and endorsements, eventhough she doesn't do a lot of them compared to other actresses, she also gets paid more than them.  She doesn't have to do crazy amounts of CF, cause she gets paid triple the amount that some actresses make for just 1 CF....espescially for Artistry and Gionee.  A very close source of mine told me how much Artistry and Gionee have been paying her and it almost made me faint.

Winning first in every survey doesn't mean a hoot, because usually a lot of those surveys are tainted by kpop idols/some actors/actress management agencies.   Espescially in those popularity awards at those award shows, where you have to pay to vote for your favorite celebrity, dont you wonder why sometimes those who are not even popular win the popularity award?  It's because a lot of times management companies/agencies of some actors spend a lot of money to make the artist they are handling win.

Another thing, some agencies submit or leak the financial info/earnings of who they are managing to get included on the list, while others dont. Even during Coffee Prince when YEH got all those awards and was at the height of her popularity, she wasn't included in those highest paid surveys or a lot of those surveys which required submitting her earnings.  YEH is very low key about stuff like that and would rather keep those info to herself. 

The only time I probably saw her name was in 2008 when Premiere Elle did a list for Most Powerful and Influential In The Korean Industry http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/213736/most-powerful-and-influential-people-in-the-korean-entertainment-industry-top-100-2008/p1 

A lot of the times that we've found out how much she made in a drama or CF's is not through those surveys but actually leaked info from the production companies.  Like there was an article which said that she was going to get paid 60 million won for Love Song.  Love Song production company is Verdi Media.  Verdi Media also produced Lie To Me.  So I am sure they probably gave YEH more than 60 million won for Lie To Me.  They better have, cause YEH stuck with them eventhough Love Song was cancelled.

(I hope people don't take offense to what I wrote as it wasn't meant to offend....but it is sometimes hard to express something in writing and it may come across as arrogance though I dont mean for it to sound that way)

As I wrote my reply, I just remembered an old article from 2009 translated by smr05 which perfectly describes how Yoon Eun Hye is perceived in the industry and because of these qualities it sets her apart from other actresses but also creates such enormous burden and responsibility for her. It's actually quite sad because people expect her to be perfect all the time.  I can never forget these words that YEH said and it makes me cry every single time I remember it: “I’m reaching that age where I mature as an actor and as a woman. I’d like to show my talents little by little, but the unfortunate thing is that a lot of people don’t want to give me time for failure. I’d like to learn more as I experience failure too.

original source: http://www.mt.co.kr/view/mtview.php?type=1&no=2009070215044073726&outlink=1

When Yoon Eun Hye was a former member of the female group Baby V.O.X, compared to the other members of the group, not only did YEH not receive much attention, she didn’t stand out from the others. However, after Yoon Eun Hye shifted her career into acting, her walk and journey has been strikingly impressive.

◆◆Drama ratings-guarantor “Hit Maker”◆◆

20090709175537.jpg

When hit-star PD, Hwang In Roe cast Yoon Eun Hye as the lead actress in MBC’s “Goong” (2006), many were speculating the PD’s decision and felt doubtful. However, after clearing away all the top stars and taking the role of the bright and wacky student-turned-nation’s princess Shin Chae Kyung, whom Yoon Eun Hye performed and completed well above our expectations.

Hereafter, Yoon Eun Hye’s decision to star in KBS2TV’s “The Vineyard Man” (2006) was a risky choice. There was no guarantee of good ratings against MBC’s “Jumong”, commonly referred to as the nation’s drama, which shared the same broadcasting time slot. Nevertheless, YEH came out successful once again. With Yoon Eun Hye’s very own tailored style of acting, she was able to lead the drama with ‘herculean strength’ to a 15% viewership rating.

With MBC’s “Coffee Prince 1st Shop”, Yoon Eun Hye marked her 3rd consecutive hit in a row, setting up an amazing record. With Yoon Eun Hye’s free and unpretentious acting of cross-dressing Go Eun Chan, the drama generated a syndrome and clearly hit success.

◆◆Co-stars into Top Stars… ‘Hoonnam (Warm-Guy) Maker’◆◆
(Hoonnam: a guy who’s not attractive at first sight, but his warmth and appeal comes through the more you see him.)

indexlinkimagephpz.jpg

Through Yoon Eun Hye’s ability in amplifying her fellow male co-stars, she is commonly acknowledged as the ‘hoonnam maker’.

MBC Joo Ji Hoon (27) who collaborated with YEH in MBC’s “Goong” is a prime example. Joo Ji Hoon who was originally a model, firmly positioned himself as an actor after his adaptation of Lee Shin, the refined and stylish Crown Prince.

KBS2 Additionally, Oh Man Seok (33) also got his name known, working alongside YEH as her leading man. Oh Man Seok, a star in the Musical sphere, had moved on to TV through MBC’s “Shindon” but was unable to sustain himself in the new field. However, after his performance as the sincere country man ‘Jang Taek Ki’ in KBS2’s “The Vineyard Man”, Oh Man Seok was able to project his name as a drama’s lead actor with confidence.

Despite receiving early interest with his good looks and soaring height, Gong Yoo (28) didn’t possess a representative piece of work. But through MBC’s “Coffee Prince 1st Shop”, Gong Yoo found himself securing many female fans as well as finally stepping up as a top star.

Lee Sun Kyun (33) who also co-starred [in “Coffee Prince”] can also fall under the same category. After gaining recognition of his acting through theatre performances, Lee Sun Kyun started getting noticed after his part in MBC’s “White Tower”. Afterwards, his performance in “Coffee Prince” which showcased his smooth unique voice and charisma brought him forward as a conventional star.

Like this, all of Yoon Eun Hye’s leading men have ascended to a level of top stardom, shining along the way.

@-)

mialee86

said:

seems very quiet here..means that no news bout her latest project..it's already august..still crossing my finger, hoping she will act with WB..regarding the payment per epi, which one is true then?seems like guys being paid higher than the gurls...hmm..

i'm surprised  she got paid higher than KTH cuz if i'm not mistaken KTH is very popular in Korea..she always got first in every surveys ..she's popular outside korea too. but still, am very proud of YEH cuz she managed to be in that list..she's the youngest..cool!

keep giving us latest news warriors.

;

;)

Guest MariYEH

santaiah178 said: Our YEH's been mentioned as one of few celebs whose building value increased after remodeled/repaired. Apparently she bought a building worth 1.65 billion won in 2010 in Yeoksam-dong. After being remodeled the building's worth 22 billion won.  

thanks @MariYEH, @Santaiah178, @deenchan for the infos...U guys r Cool :-bd

i have another question (sorry 4 asking too many questions), u guys remember the pic of YEH 2gether with LBH n SSH during LBH's party? i'm wondering y there's no scandal reported between them..if u're looking at the pic, seems like SSH's hand in YEH's pocket right? correct me if i'm wrong..impliedly, it shows that they r close...or r there other actresses there?

which one among the pics is her building? can someone translate the article please

;;) thank you in advance...

15112118.jpg
@mialee86 ohhh!!! this picture that first came up on the japanese magazine rather than in korean news! ahaha i think (IMO correct me if im wrong) it's because SSH & LBH's agency has a minimal control over korean media that's why it didn't make the front page. kekeke 

Guest santaiah178

MariYEH

said:

santaiah178

said: Our YEH's been mentioned as one of few celebs whose building value increased after remodeled/repaired. Apparently she bought a building worth 1.65 billion won in 2010 in Yeoksam-dong. After being remodeled the building's worth 22 billion won.  

Guest MariYEH

thanks @vegaspink and @verave for the pictures on the gif.

No shipping intended, but I have to admit those animated gif of YEH and KJH is making my stomach flutter after seeing it for some reason.

ohh!!!! im getting giddy from those gif's kekeke! no malice though! she also has scenes like that with gong yoo and yoon sang hyun. soo i can't really see a blossoming love for those two unless stated! kekeke!! but she really does work harmoniously with kang ji hwan despite the drama's ratings! so glad it didn't pressure them that much! 

thanks much @vegaspink for yeh's recent pics! now i have another wallpaper for my laptop and phone! kyaaaaa!!!!

Guest santaiah178

According to this article http://news.nate.com/view/20120807n27884 YEH will attend Jecheon International Music & Film Festival opening ceremony on August 9th and gracing the red carpet (along Ahn Sung-Ki, Go Hye Sun etc.). Is it true ? :-/
Anyway thanks for the pictures & gif warriors :)

santaiah178 said: According to this article http://news.nate.com/view/20120807n27884 YEH will attend Jecheon International Music & Film Festival opening ceremony on August 9th and gracing the red carpet (along Ahn Sung-Ki, Go Hye Sun etc.). Is it true ? :-/
Anyway thanks for the pictures & gif warriors :)