Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest 50julieng

:-h Hello fans..

This simple Owl T-shirt can cost a bundle for us...

Burberry
Burberry Prorsum Owl Print Tee $295 d35c49d9141c487caa57bbbc1fe9c2ae.jpg

santaiah178 said:

This rank doesn't necessary showed YEH as the 3rd highest actors in Korea since I believe some actors below her (such as BYJ & SSH & KSW) have a higher talentfee. But yes, for the actresses category she's the higher at that time. And now she's the second after GHJ. 

Guest Goongfan11

Thanks to those who uploaded the report on the top 10 actors/actresses in Korea.  This was very interesting and informative. I believe that YEH is definitely a great actress for as young as she is and for the little experience she has in doing dramas and movies, she was able to bring out her emotions and charisma to affect the audience in believing in her characters.  This is not an easy thing to do.  Coffee Prince was definitely her best work.  I can tell that she put her heart and soul into this project.  Go Eun Chan's character was so convincing to me, as the "tomboy" who happened to fall in love with her boss.  And having Gong Yoo as her male lead was great.  He is an awesome actor too.I enjoy all her dramas and movie, but the most important reason why I fell in love with this actress is not because of her acting, but because of who she is as a human being.  She exudes kindness, compassion, dedication in her work, her humanitarian efforts to other countries, her devotion to her fans - she has made many trips to Japan for fan meetings (I wish I could attend one!) and I love her fashion sense!  I could go on and on...I truly wish her the best in whatever she chooses to do in her life.  I know that she really wants a boyfriend and to get married soon, so I hope she gets that wish in the near future.  It would be so cute to see her happy on a personal level too.I know right now she is busy with college so maybe acting is not a priority right now.
I will be happy to see her too on the big or little screen.
Take care everyone...and keep on supporting our Crown Princess.

Guest santaiah178

deenchan said:
santaiah178 said:

This rank doesn't necessary showed YEH as the 3rd highest actors in Korea since I believe some actors below her (such as BYJ & SSH & KSW) have a higher talentfee. But yes, for the actresses category she's the higher at that time. And now she's the second after GHJ. 

Guest jenerika16

by the way guys thank you for correcting my recent post in en.korea.com ..
I just found out that information in a social networking site. and i just thought it would be great if i posted something like that. 
now i know that i should posts thing under a good research or with really good information, something that is fresh and something that everyone can be happy reading with. 
thank you again guys. :D .
this is Jenn/ Park Yeon Young 
-- @yeonyoung in en.korea.com

Thanks alot @santaiah178 for the info. Now i know that even if her drama's doesn't do good in korea, it still wouldn't affect her status at all cause it's been very well loved in other countries. So much that it would help her retain her top status. and adding to the fact that a lot of international brands are getting her as their model!

Sidenote: i don't really care much if our yeh isn't a top star cause i'll still love her because of her humble nature and versatile capabilities in acting! \m/

I have seen the raw video of this video before but never with subtitles, so I am posting it here.

Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜-Kim Jong Kook 김종국 [saying You Love Me] Interview & BTS 2006 (Eng)

credit: HallyuYoonEunHye

Guest Goongfan11

Thanks @ chichocs for the video of YEH & KJK.  Miss YEH looks cute with any guy... whomever she's with she exudes such cuteness and charisma.  Whoever she ends up being with is a lucky guy for sure.

Guest santaiah178

momche2 said: i was told YEH got paid 150 million KW per episode for LTM.her earnings from LTM if i remember right its about about  $660,000.00 total for three months taping.momche

Guest MariYEH

Thanks for having my back guys.  Really appreciate everything. As for Appl, all I can say is dont thank me yet,  I said I would consider it, I didnt make any promises.

cr: http://yooneunhye.net/forums/post/16906 translated by CDBLOOM

Yoon Eun Hye, The Yoon Eun Hye Syndrome Fever in Central and South America, MBC's "Goong" and "1st Shop of Coffee Prince" airs consecutively

20120803134396046224032.jpg

As MBC drama "1st Shop of Coffee Prince (17 episodes)", "Goong (24 episodes)" and etc. are being aired in the far away regions of Central and South America, it has brought out the Yoon Eun Hye fever.

According to MBC Central and South America, Panama SERTV's began airing "Goong" on July 30th and Paraguay's Red Guarani broadcasting station will air "1st Shop of Coffee Prince" on September 15th with "Goong" scheduled to be aired afterwards in January of next year.

MBC has been marketing 13 dramas in the Central and South America regions previously. Diverse dramas from historical dramas such as "Jewel In the Palace" and 'Damo", and modern dramas such as "My Lovely Samsoon", "Wife Queen", "Phoenix", "Greatest Love", "Desire" and etc. with Spanish subs were marketed.  But such focus in purchasing and airing of a particular actor (Yoon Eun Hye)'s dramas is unprecedented *meaning they have been selling various dramas,but never before focused on one actor's drama*.  Previously, Lee Young Ae's "Jewel in the Palace" had been the best seller up to this point.

Yuh Seung Chul of the Korean Embassy in Panama has reported that "Goong", which began airing on Panama's SERTV on July 30th, is receiving a feverish response. SERTV has purchased and aired Korean dramas since long ago and Karen Ching of SERTV stated "Korean dramas are popular as they are good to watch together with your family".

"Goong" is currently scheduled to air during its prime time slot, from 8PM to 9PM, and the airing of its episodes has been extended from 30 minutes to 1 hour. As "My Lovely Samsoon" has been the biggest hit in Panama so far with "Boys Over Flowers" coming in 2nd, it is interesting to see if "Goong" will be able to break the records set by "My Lovely Samsoon". In addition, the station has already scheduled to begin an encore broadcasting of "Goong" in September when the current broadcasting ends on August 30th.

Meanwhile, Paraguay's TV station Red Guarani has purchased the rights to air Yoon Eun Hye's dramas, "1st Shop of Coffee Prince" and "Goong" at the same time. According to Lee Dong Hwee of the Korean Embassy in Paraguay, the station will air "1st Shop of Coffee Prince" every Saturday beginning on September 15th. In addition, "Goong" will follow "1st Shop of Coffee Prince" and air every day from Monday through Friday beginning in January.

As Paraguay was a dead market for Hallyu (Korean Wave) previously, this will be the first time that MBC drama will be aired in the country. Paraguay has previously been the filming site for MBC's charity public service program, "KOICA's Dream".
It is also a rare case that Colombia and Chile are presently negotiating to purchase and air "1st Shop of Coffee Prince" and "Goong", as both countries have been a barren market for Hallyu.

In regards to such "Yoon Eun Hye Syndrome", Jung Kil Hwa of MBC Central and South America stated "The appeal of K-dramas are relative to the KPop boom in these markets as well...Selling dramas abroad is fundamentally a "Long Tail Market" for the stations."

The director Jung of MBC Central and South America further added, "We can also think that the constitutional monarchy setting of "Goong" may appeal to the historical backgrounds of the region and "1st Shop of Coffee Prince" may be felt close to the people as they are big producers of coffee...But I would think that the strongest selling point behind these is Yoon Eun Hye's characters and the storyline".

MBC Central and South America is now preparing to use the current movement to market its products to Brazil. President Jung Kil Hwa showed his anticipation by station, "Don't you think next year would be a great time for us as we celebrate the 50th year of Koreans immigrating to Brazil?".

Reporter Jang Jae Yeon@Topstarnews.net
http://www.topstarnews.net/n_news/news/view.html?no=12636&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
(Follow the link and click "like" and rt it^^)

______
TVReport: http://news.nate.com/view/20120803n11567
(Click this link to show your interest^^)
http://news.jkn.co.kr/article/news/20120803/4483017.htm
(click the link, scroll down, and click the little hand symbol to vote up this article)^^

@mariYEH....good to see you back. The forum's not the same without you. No worries...even if I don't post as much but I always check in you guys. 
We are all adults and mannered people. If something need to be said, it can be said in a nice way with respect.  After all, without respect, consideration and  manners to others, can we call ourselves civilized  human beings?

“The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you choose, what you think and what you do is who you become.”

- Heraclitus

BTW, I love that VID, it's been awhile since I saw that...I still have FAITH... :x

Contrary to what yeh always says that her voice is not that good, the video shows the other way around.
She even has a more polished voice than kang ji hwan (evades eggs and tomatoes thrown) miahne! >.<I love hearing her sing on the spot, cause i can really hear the excellent quality of her voice!
This should be shown to those people who says that yeh couldn't sing that well, duh?! really people? she's a member of a girl group that went on for 6yrs.! 

IT was really a dissapointment that they're version of Loving Ice Cream was not included in the ost album >.<

b07.gifthank you very much for the notiica Mary, I am Latina and I can assure you it is very, very popular in America, its dramas are repeated on many occasions and acclaimed constantementes, and as the article says, the real reason why people want the YEH drama is not only for its content, the real reason is the "fever yoon eun hye" and I can say unequivocally that if many Latinos know of chorea is precisely because of it. I am very happy about this news, I love that recognize the value and power of our YEH, although I must say that the article fell short in praise.ali_020.gif

santaiah178 thanks also, I love his voice, and Shame KJH fans but his voice can not compare with the beautiful voice of our yeh, she is a former Baby Voice, no point of comparison.[s=010].gif

yehousesig.gif

Guest 50julieng

Hello Unea...I didn't know you are Latina...Welcome dear.. 

Thanks Mari...you back with more news..

Thanks Santai....I liked her voices, so fresh...she looks liked  GoEunChan in CP with her hood sweater

From one of YEH's fan