Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Maybe they didn't expect GD to be friends with YEH cause she's a top star! kekeke, But come to think of it, their really wasn't any event news or whatsoever that showed them being introduced to each other, how come they suddenly get friendly and such towards each other? not that im complaining though cause our yeh is friendly towards everyone in the industry. Now im getting curious as to how they come to meet each other, maybe TOP introduced them? kekeke! :D 

Sidenotte: i hope she do a collaboration with gd or even just be in one of his mv for his upcoming solo album. T.T wishful thinking though! 

I believe they have met before because G-Dragon and Yoon Eun Hye both attended the Chanel VIP Party in 2010. It's good to know that they are good friends and even Yoon Eun Hye is supportive of the young musician.

...Ah just like your famous friend, I love you Kwon Jiyong! ♥♥♥

@deenchan. i have the same thought as urs..YEH in GD's mv..how cool will that be..the vid will be the SWAG vid of the year...huhu :-bd but again,that's only our wish..

thanks @chichocs 4 the translation.

@tjuju, i luv kwon jiyong too

:x

more on YEH n GD's twits. 

http://kpopfever.com/2012/08/g-dragon-and-yoon-eun-hye-converse-on-twitter/

I believe they met in some events n be friends...so its normal :D
one of event they both attended was Chanel winter party 2010

cr HallyuYoonEunHye

here other old video of YEH in Happiness 10000 Won program...YEH with family part ;;)

cr MBC ent

Guest santaiah178

I think most people (including Korean reporter/journalist) have forgot that besides an actress YEH is a CEO of her own agency. So to know or maintain a relationship/friendship with people on the entertainment industry (actors/actresses, singer, PD etc.) is part of her job (besides she also like to befriends)Hopefully (in the future) people won't feel surprise again if YEH know or have close relationship with this or that person. And I also hope some people or fans of any actors don't have a "short minds" and make assumption that they have a "scandal" if YEH's spotted with some hot actors :-w

@santaiah178 @mialee86 welcome :),
I like to know that she be friends with a lot of idols espesially with my favorite idol but I didn't mean anything..
I like the news too because I really miss her :( ofcourse I don't like who said it's scandal when she spotted with a guy

Guest MariYEH

Aside from both G-Dragon and YEH being in the entertainment industry, it's not surprising that they know eachother since Yoon Eun Hye's younger brother and G-Dragon have known eachother from way back.  Here's a picture of Yoon Eun Hye's brother Ban Seok in white, GD is the guy behind in the red beanie.

1163341310gon15nd5.jpg

Guest 50julieng

:x Thank you all of you for news and YEH looked so beautiful in the dress..Nothing compares to see and read all these news after  I was on the sea cruise vacation without internet and cell phone for a whole week ...I was lost and miserable..and happy back  waving to sis Santai, Chichocs, Mari, Lovelyfan, Kevin...u back, a month in VN?, sis Momche...and all of you new members :-h

Guest santaiah178

class="entry-title" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 15px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0px; line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 22px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'Lucida Grande', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; "G-Dragon and Yoon Eun Hye converse on TwitterBY 

JJ
 – AUGUST 12, 2012POSTED IN: WEB BUZZ

g_dragon_yoon_eun_hye_side_by_side_12081

Group Big Bang member G-Dragon and actress Yoon Eun Hye‘s unexpected friendship has been revealed.

Yoon Eun Hye twitted a message to G-Dragon on the 12th, “Making a comeback soon?” Surprisingly G-Dragon replied, “Yup, soon!” Their unexpected friendship was revealed through an exchange on Twitter. (G-Dragon spoke to Yoon Eun Hye in ‘banmal’, an informal manner of speech. In Korea only friends speak in an informal manner and among acquaintances or strangers Koreans speak in ‘jondetmal’, in a formal manner).

The netizens commented on Yoon Eun Hye and G-Dragon’s tweets, “There’s no end to G-Dragon’s network of people”, “I would have never imagined their friendship”, “Not long before he makes his solo comeback”, and so on.

Previously G-Dragon has teased the fans of his comeback with a money bouquet, a picture of a tiger, table, and a chair. Crucially, he had also unveiled the timer ‘D-DAY 07′, signaling an imminent comeback.

Source: TV Report via Nate

http://kpopfever.com/2012/08/g-dragon-and-yoon-eun-hye-converse-on-twitter/

Hey Julie...welcome back \:D/

Now that definitely answers my question! ahahaha thanks @mariyeh :D soo it was her younger brother that was the connection they both shared. ^^
were almost ending august and she still hasn't announced anything, well patience is really a virtue! kekeke

MariYEH said: Aside from both G-Dragon and YEH being in the entertainment industry, it's not surprising that they know eachother since Yoon Eun Hye's younger brother and G-Dragon have known eachother from way back.  Here's a picture of Yoon Eun Hye's brother Ban Seok in white, GD is the guy behind in the red beanie.

1163341310gon15nd5.jpg

owh..thanks @chichocs..i thought otherwise..

thought that netizens questioning YEH befriending GD..huhu.. :)) like how they said bout her n LBH n SSH.

i need 2 learn korean then..google translator is confusing..very confusing.

@pgyeon, i'm happy reading the news too..btw, i'm VIP's too..woot2..

keep giving us latest news guys..

:D

Actually I've already seen that photo in YEH.net yeh's brother forum along time ago but at that time I haven't known about bigbang and not really sure that is GD ,but know I think I believe it's him.

In my opinion GD know YEH not just because of her brother ,because if it was GD will talk with YEH formally to respect his friend's sister and didn't use "banmal" informal korea like the article said

@mialee86 wahh really? Nice to meet you here ;)

YoonEunHye♥윤은혜 @1003Grace

아~~마다에서 처음그렸던 아이 네요~RT @madajoyce: 은혜씨가 그려주고 간 말라가시 아이의 그림^^ 예쁜 사람이 가진 눈은 예쁜 것만 보이나보다 ㅎㅎ pic.twitter.com/spCHu87V

our little girl drew a picture of a boy madagascar, waaa she has so many talents, and can see inside people bellaza, she is my role model.b07.gif

A0Hz2YoCMAAwJoP.jpg

Guest grace_20

unea thanks, Yeh has been blessed with many gifts, she really is an angel, I'm looking forward to November to see the documentary in Madagascar.

I found this photo on facebook had not seen, it seems all a doll.

480613_370448593023444_533334701_n.jpg

first time in this forum, i like you most in LIE TO ME, it's currently airing here in the PHILIPPINES, & i like the chemistry between you & KANG JI HWAN, i hope you could have another great drama in can for both of you, I LIKE YOU & KANG JI HWAN'S SIZZLING CHEMISTRY ON SCREEN... more power...