Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest MariYEH

famous.

MariYEH,

I saw the mention on twitter as well. It doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure out what says on tweet is a joke. Pls look really hard the names of two actresses enlisted with YEH. Then, you would have never made an extra effort to translate it.

We all should be more selective in what we translate and post on the site. It could end up discrediting image of YEH when feeding fans & lurkers misleading information.   

Sure no problem, I will take into consideration what you said about being selective in what I translate in the future, I have no problem abiding by that, since it would be less work for me, so it's actually doing me a favor.

Guest 50julieng

Actually Mariyeh, you dont have to abide by what that AAPL said.  I don't see why you have to,you didn't post anything wrong and you even put a big sign saying not to take it seriously.

I think it's ridiculous to say that YEH's image will be discredited from that post?  Like how and why?  Just because those actresses aren't as popular as her?

Directors dont just pick well-known actors, A-listers and Top Stars...so I dont quite get that poster's reasoning.

From the beginning of your post, you already told us not to take the rumor seriously...so if the person didn't get that message then tough luck for her.  We are the ones always begging you to translate anything that involves YEH, rumor or not we want to know everything, because otherwise, we feel bored by the lack of news. 

I think you deserve more respect for your contributions to this thread since 2007.  I found the content of that post adressing you personally and so publicly quite disrespectful and harsh.  Mariyeh, you don't need to bow down especially since you didn't do anything wrong.

I wanna thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to bring us small tidbits, may it be rumor or not.

As a fellow lurker, I felt the need to comment. I second what Julie and Santaiah stated. It is was actually only perplexing, because I had to read what Mari said in order to even understand AAPL. I was not confused by Mari's post given the disclaimer. I also think that the statements about other actresses was not disrespectful. Given the history of this thread, everyone should know that this is a thread where we do not bash other actresses, even if it is YEH biased. I and everyone else will be happy for whoever gets the role. As we will be happy with whatever role YEH takes. Thank you for your continued hard work Mari and the rest of YEH's supporters.

Don't expect me to post too much more, because that is just not me. I only post when I feel like something should be said.

Thanks.

Hello AAPL..I'm new here.I think i agree with MariYEH, santaiah and 50julieng.

@AAPL, sorry for interrupting, but what MariYEH’s doing by translating rumors about the possibility of YEH next project won’t doing any harm IMO. Instead it was “injecting” spirit to any YEH warriors who really miss YEH and want to see her on screen. Hearing or reading any slightest hints about her upcoming project will make us excited. So please don’t take that away from us [-(

And I think we’re mature enough to be able to distinguish which rumor is a joke and which one isn’t. Sure we also have some doubt but we don’t always voicing it openly (mostly by PM-ing)

And Mari please don’t be disheartening by this, many warriors here still appreciate of what you did :-*

Have a nice day everyone B-)

De, aku pikir kamu sudah berpindah ke lain hati LOL ;))

That is so true..i love reading news or rumours bout YEH. I think that makes fans like us happy and that makes this forum alive. We are excited even if it is rumour.. Besides, MariYEH's posts clearly stated these words, "RUMOR" n "...don't get too excited"  

To MariYEH,

Me as a new member loves reading ur post n hopefully u will continue giving us news bout YEH even it is gossip, scandals or rumours. Indeed, ur cool for being able to do that..

@AAPL
I don't appreciate your disrespect to MariYEH by telling her off in the thread instead of just PMing her of your opinion only. Do not act as if you are speaking for majority of the members of this thread. If you don't like or agree with what is being posted then either just ignore it or send a PM to the person concerned. You have no right to embarrass a long standing active and contributing member of this thread. MariYEH gave fair warning that what was posted was just a rumor and even put it in a spoiler box so those who do not want to read it can just skip it. If you read carefully MariYEH did not bash any actress but just gave an explanation about the other actresses involved for the enlightenment of those who do not know of them. I mean you no disrespect AAPL, I am just defending a person I am very thankful to. 
@MariYEHAs always, I truly am thankful to you for all your efforts to bring us, who are not really 'tekkies' and don't know where to look for news on YEH, updates about her so please do not stop just because of the one or two who do not appreciate the effort you put whenever you post or translate news for us. I agreed with @santaiah178, @50julieng, @lano and @mialee; please continue doing what you are doing for the majority who appreciate you. Take care and more power!!!

no news or rumors is better than nothing at all.for us who are missing YEH like crazy any news is like  manna from heaven.  glass of cold  water for our parched throat or empty belly. i to, to quench the thirst of others, posted something only was told to me.it didnt amount to anything but wasnt proven to be false either.what i am trying to say we all get informations from something rather.whether translated correctly or said wrongly.the purpose is not to mislead fans instead just to bring much needed informations.thank you mari.you are appreciated very much.please know that.momche

Guest milkee1

I am really not into posting comments --but as an avid fan of YEH,I am also a lurker of her international fansites and threads,,and upon reading those comments/issues...i beg to disagree with @AAPL,, honestly i am so thankful to those people here, most especially to those who has the major contribution about any news that is related to YEH,as a fan,,even rumors about her could actually fill in the emptiness that i long for YEH during times of waiting of what's gonna be her next project....

MARIYEH
please with cherry on top don't stop giving us info's about YEH! whether it's a rumor or not! even if her name is just mentioned by someone, please let us know about it! Little news like that makes our heart flutter! i would appreciate news like that than NO News about her at all! I know that it's still up to YEH's decision on what projects she'll chose but as a fan i really want to hear any news related to her >.<, so please don't stop! We'll continue on supporting you! HIMNESEO!!! 
=D>

Guest milkee1

I am really not into posting comments --but as an avid fan of YEH,I am also a lurker of her international fansites and threads,,and upon reading those comments/issues...i beg to disagree with @AAPL,, honestly i am so thankful to those people here, most especially to those who has the major contribution about any news that is related to YEH,as a fan,,even rumors about her could actually fill in the emptiness that i long for YEH during times of waiting of what's gonna be her next project....
...so plain and simple,,there's NOTHING WRONG about what MariYEH posted. 
p.s. i really dont know what happened to my first post it keeps being posted as a "quote" --my apologies

My apologies to MariYEH. as i do not know how to undo the remark.  I wanted to acknowledge her post as AWESOME but instead clicked a wrong icon. my sincerest apology.
I intended to cite AAPL's comments to be insightful. No apologies for those.
I have strong belief that the YEH warriors are the best cerebral community of fans, thus would know when a news is a news, when rumors are rumors, and as true blue Warriors discern fact from fiction, bash from accolade.
As news about our Miss YEH is in Korean, we thus appreciate these translations.  Appreciate the people who spend time and effort to seek the research, translate and share them to the rest of the Warriors, kindly and unabridged., to be appreciated and be sorry for as the case maybe.
I am therefore wary of comments that I hope were first thought of carefully.
Thank you MariYEH and my dear YEH Warrior family for sharing.

This was on 'A Night Of Entertainment News' Segment aired on the 25th of July. One of the female host was given the VIP treatment, treated really nice by filipinos because they thought she was Yoon Eun Hye. Yoon Eun Hye is very popular and well-loved in the Philippines cause they know her from her hit dramas Goong/Princess Hours, Coffee Prince, My Fair Lady and Lie To Me which is airing right now and is also a big hit in the Philippines. thanks for translation CDBLOOM

Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜-Host Gets VIP Treatment In Philippines Coz of Yoon Eun Hye

credit & pls subscribe to http://www.youtube.com/user/HallyuYoonEunHye?feature=mhee

Chill warriors...just ignore it..n sis Mari keep on posting..we always count on you..I always be your supporter aja!!!!

Hi mia...yes I went there..its like dreams come true lol

Teteh...gak ada yg mau nampung hati gw..cmn disini hahaha....

Anyeong Chingus!
Its been a long time since I posted here. How is everybody?...what's with the weird vibes here?...YEH's forum has always been one of THE nicest, good spirited and informative of all the other forums I participated in...and those that knows me, knows that I participate in many, many forums...hahahaha :))
Chin up MariYEH >:D< ....you have always been the pillar of this thread and YEH's warrior to the core of your being. Please continue being that fantastic warrior that we all love and respect. Your contribution to this forum is unquestionable.  I personally appreciate your hard work, time and effort in getting any and all of YEH's info for all of us.  Looking forward to more news, gossips, scandals or just her Me2day post ( or does she have only twitter?)
@santaiah178 selamat berpuasa!@50julieng what''s up girl? @chichocs...hi...didn't I see you in AGD's forum? I thought I saw u..but the forum's moving so fast...I don't remember what page it was@Momche2..hi...did u create a new account? I know u had more than just 18 posts...LOL...if u r the same momche as before!
See you soon chingus!  :x

This was on 'A Night Of Entertainment News' Segment aired on the 25th of July. One of the female host was given the VIP treatment, treated really nice by filipinos because they thought she was Yoon Eun Hye. Yoon Eun Hye is very popular and well-loved in the Philippines cause they know her from her hit dramas Goong/Princess Hours, Coffee Prince, My Fair Lady and Lie To Me which is airing right now and is also a big hit in the Philippines. thanks for translation CDBLOOM

Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜-Host Gets VIP Treatment In Philippines Coz of Yoon Eun Hye

Guest pinky_dz

Hi Mari... i'm just a lurker all these while and I fully agreed with all the warriors here that we really value and love your postings. Keep them coming... we love them.
Cheers...  :)>-