Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest 50julieng

=)) LOL...Impossible.. ER and his gf dating so long and maybe the issues is he goes to army..and people do breakup...Even this just gossip from fans but do give me a big  @-) no way...

:-bd Thank you for all your LTM rating posts ..good to know LTM popular in Philipines..

=)) LOL...Impossible.. ER and his gf dating so long and maybe the issure is he goes to army..and people do breakup...Even this just gossip from fans but do give me a big  @-) no way...

:-bd Thank you for all your LTM rating posts ..good to know LTM popular in Philipines..

[s=001].gifJulieng thanks for clarification, the truth was concerned and confused, is that YEH always looking for news and seeing this I leave something crazy, again thank you very much for the clarification now I can rest..177-10.gif

Guest MariYEH

kids talking about another issue I want to ask is what is being published in some Chinese and Korean media about Ethan Ruan and his girlfriend allegedly having problems and the cause is our YEH. if anyone knows please clarify, I'm really intrigued[s=005].gif

I can't believe that they are trying to blame Yoon Eun Hye for a couple who is having problems... First of all, she's in South Korea, too busy for anything.  Second of all, he's in the army, which can be the cause of the problems, if there are any.  Third, she's like the nicest and most loyal person.  And fourth, she values relationships too much to get in between somebody else's...  Who ever wrote that article wanted attention, and they got it....

Anywayzzzz, here are some pictures from The House Company website!!!  :)

website78.jpg

website73.jpg

website72.jpg

website77.jpg

website71.jpg

website51.jpg

website76.jpg

website74.jpg

website75.jpg

Source: thehousecompany.co.kr

Guest santaiah178

Sound like someone is bitter. Blame anyone or everything (except themselves) for the problem that they’ve had. I won’t point my finger to that person/people but it’s an old formula. Involving someone else as the cause of the “breakup” isn’t a wise choice, especially when the third party is a big name (in Asia) like YEH.

Yes they surely get people attention by involving her in this issue, but if they don’t careful they will dig their own grave if everything go out of proportion. And I’m sure YEH won’t just sit tight there and will make a move if this matter’s blow up  

Anyway, thanks for the rating unea & vegaspink for the pics

Have a nice day everyone :>

Guest MariYEH

Actually the article is so absurd that it totally cracked me up. Yeah,sure YEH would be talking to him every night...hahhaha with a intrepreter?? LOL she probably can't even hold a conversation with him and say three sentences per hour because of the language barrier.

Guest spekmov

Soompi news about YEH, although I'm not really sure YEH chubby picture on the left but I like the the statemant which saying "...becoming one of the sexiest and most popular actresses in Korea." :)
class="content-title" From Flab to Fab: Celeb Before and After Weight Loss Photos hotshotlover30 July 18, 2012 34 Comments

120718_YoonEunHye.jpeg

Yoon Eun Hye

As the baby of the group Baby VOX, Yoon Eun Hye was known and loved for her chubby and cute image when she first debuted. However, over the years, she underwent rigorous food-therapy programs and lost all her baby fat, becoming one of the sexiest and most popular actresses in Korea.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Guest 50julieng

:-h Hi 20_grace..The signature seems from her ....Maybe was her hand print..I never see this before..

Guest santaiah178

Yup 20_grace that is a handprint of YEH. Here's the photo when they did that (in 2005 or 2006)
AwYEh1rCQAEvgax.jpg
Anyway, this is an old pic of YEH. I'm just curious if the paintings at the background are hers (since I knew that she love to paint some abstract). Anybody knew about it ?
AxG5zsBCIAApOuy.jpg

Guest santaiah178

Today (Korean time) YEH (via The House) has released a statement regarding the rumor of ER & TS's relationship is on the rocks because of her. In that statement YEH's denied the rumor and stated that she didn't make secret phone calls to/with ER. 
http://news.nate.com/view/20120720n30324 http://news.nate.com/view/20120720n29852
The full translation of those articles will be available tomorrow (by CDBloom)  
EDIT :
Ethan’s assistant also clarified, “Ethan can’t speak English, let alone Korean! How is he going to communicate with a Korean woman?” 
http://www.jaynestars.com/news/ethan-ruan-and-tiffany-hsu-deny-korean-actress-damaged-relationship/

Guest 50julieng

=)) One word UNBELIEVABLE connecting YEH and ER...totally bs for me  :-\" Just hope YEH's name will be clear soon [-O<

Guest 50julieng

Lie To Me Wins In Ratings
Philippine Star Newspaper July 20, 2012 12:00 AM

Eversince the korean series Lie To Me started airing since June 18 in the Philippines, this romantic-comedy Asiannovela series shown on GMA station, has been making the filipino viewers hearts flutter and it has been putting a smile on the audiences faces.

This primetime series is topbilled by Yoon Eun Hye as Angela Gong and Kang Ji Hwan as Kenneth Hyun.

Lie To Me received a good response from the viewers after it has received high ratings from the very first episode based on Nielsen TV audience Measurement.
According to the overnight household data which was recorded in Urban Luzon starting June 18-July 13, Lie To Me garnered an average household audience share of 38.4 points. Urban Luzon comprises the entire 77% of total television households nationwide.

In Mega Manila, Lie To Me garnered 39.4 points. Mega Manila is comprised of 58 percent of total television households nationwide.

The story started with the main characters Kenneth Hyun (Kang Ji Hwan) and Angela (Yoon Eun Hye) pretending to be husband and wife. In the beginning, the two didn't get along and fought like cats and dogs, but as time went by, the two started falling for one another.

So what will finally happen now that they have fallen inlove? Will they finally turn their "fake marriage" into reality or will there be many hindrances to their blossoming relationship?

Dong forget to watch Lie To Me every Monday-Friday evening on Primetime after One True Love onGMA Telebabad. (translated by: jnccrs)

http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleId=829298&publicationSubCategoryId=96

Today (Korean time) YEH (via The House) has released a statement regarding the rumor of ER & TS's relationship is on the rocks because of her. In that statement YEH's denied the rumor and stated that she didn't make secret phone calls to/with ER. 

윤은혜 측 “원경천 관련 추측성 보도 황당, 신경 안쓴다”

글씨 확대 글씨 축소 윤은혜 측이 대만배우 원경천과 관련된 현지 보도에 사실이 아니기에 대수롭지 않게 생각한다고 밝혔다.

윤은혜 소속사 관계자는 7월20일 뉴스엔과 통화에서 "일단 사실이 아니다. CF 찍었을 때와 행사 했을 때 2번 말고는 만난 적이 없다"고 대만 배우 원경천과 관계에 대해 말했다.

최근 대만에서는 대만 스타 롼징톈(원경천)과 공식 연인 관계인 혼혈 배우 쉬웨이닝의 불화가 윤은혜 때문이라는 추측성 보도가 나왔다. 원경천이 윤은혜와 가까워지면서 쉬웨이닝과 멀어졌다는 것.

윤은혜 측은 "황당하긴 한데 웃으며 넘겨야 할 것 같다. 우리나라 배우도 아니고 추측성 보도라 대수롭지 않게 생각한다"며 "아무 것도 아닌 걸로 생각하고 넘기려 한다"고 덧붙였다.

한편 윤은혜는 지난해 SBS 드라마 '내게 거짓말을 해봐'와 영화 '마이 블랙 미니드레스' 이후 휴식을 취하고 있다. 최근 KBS '2012 희망로드 대장정'을 통해 아프리카 마다가스카르에 다녀왔다.

found this at facebook can someone please translate this? pwetty please?

Guest 50julieng

NEWS translated by CDBloom regarding YEH and ER 

They said.."She met with Ethan Ruan exactly two times.  They met once in Korea and once in Taiwan for the gionesse CF.  We thought the story was ridiculous..We understand that Ethan Ruan couple are a formal couple who's been together for 4 years, so we are not pleased to hear of Eun Hye's name being involved in a dating rumors after couple's (Ethan couple) unfortunate news.

They also said : "It's not true. It's ridiculous and we think we should just laugh it off.  We don't think much of it because it's a groundless report dealing with a foreign actor.  So we'll just let it go by since it's nothing.
 Sent at 8:45 PM on Friday

cr:chichocs