[MANGA/ANIME] Ouran Koukou Host Club

Guest tifachan

Guest RiotGirl

FINALLY TAMAKI!

haha it's about damn time you realized. i'm so glad this chapter came out as it did, but i get the feeling ouran is coming to an end :tears:

NOOOOO!

DON'T EVEN SAY THAT!

MY LIFE WOULD BE OVER! :tears:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest outside_castle

I have all 26 eps of this anime with eng sub, if anyone wants any of them, I can upload for u :)

wait... can I upload them here in this thread?? *-* ...

• 1 month later...

yayyy! chap 69 was already out.

Tamaki being in love was so funny. puahaha!

he's back to being cheerful but then I think it went overboard.

he's so LMAO when he couldn't speak clearly when Haruhi's near him.

and the war between Hikaru and Tamaki was so funny.

at the end of the chapter, I think Kyouya was pertaining to Kuosaka san.

OMG xD LOL chapter 69 was the funniest chapter yet!

Tamaki got so much more cuter after finally realizing his feelings ^^

^-^v (stupid tamaki)

v^O^v (even more stupid tamaki)

roflmao and hikaru's expression everytime tamaki pities him is hilarious!

i was so worried at first that if tamaki and hikaru were to be in a "love war" they'll stop being friends and then it'll get all depressing and stuff...

but this is the exact opposite! :lol:

Chapter 69 was PRICELESS! It made me laugh the entire time.

My goodness TAMAKI!!! IT was so funny when he tried to change Haruhi's family name into his.. :lol: He tried out everyname, to have Hikaru counter him.. and the war on Haruhi's birhtday present! Yet Kyouya is up to something too. Can't wait for the next chapter!

^lol. I really laughed hard when he tried to change his last name to fujioka. Tamaki really became more stupid. I bet the birthday present war would be more entertaining. I'm wondering if Tamaki would pick the right gift, since he's so lame when giving Haruhi a present. *suddenly remembers the ootori ring*.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dowune

why r the volumes so slow to be published??

T^T

lykk in japan theyr only on the 13th??? volume

T^T

makes me sadd

and then the anime didnt hav a real endin,,, juz cut off at some randomish point

without a real resolution~

T^T

publish quick quick~~!!!

• 3 weeks later...

^^ ouran chapters only come out once a month in LaLa Magazine. Then well we have to patient with the scanlators. ^_^ anyways chapter 70 is out!

Nothing much in this chapter although it did reveal a bit something about that lawyer and Ranka-san. Which involves grandma Suou again. Hope Kyouya could find out what's going on. Tamaki is still oh so ever stupid but adorable and he just keeps arguing with Hikaru for Haruhi's gift! But I love his expression when he said sorry to Haruhi and Haruhi was like surprised... for a brief moment. Yet in the end neither of them won coz the idiots got the same gift. Hahaha.

aww, I love this manga!

it's super cutee. I wished they had done another season of the anime, but then agin, whatever. haha I still got the manga even though it only comes out once a month in a measly chapter. :[[[

does anyone know when the mangaka plans on finishing millenium snow?

has she even talked about it at all recently?

last I heard it was still on haitus

Guest chainsling

ouran is LOVE!!!

i wish they can make a second season for anime they finished it pretty bad...

Guest 「Sachiko」

I never knew there was a NDS game for Ouran, going to try the game out with my limited japanese D:

I need to catch up on the manga T_T I loved the anime, though

spoilers follow:

finally caught up with the manga. I'm am so happy that everyone's realized their feelings, now it'll be fun to see how they actually end up together. I love how Tamaki got more stupid after they cheered him up although that whole curry thing was weird for me. And I also feel it's kinda typical how Haruhi's father is being told that Haruhi doesn't fit Ouran and should drop out, but I see how it's necessary owing to the kind of person Tamaki's grandmother is. Everything else is written just so well and delivered beautifully, you gotta wonder how Hatori manages to come up with this stuff.

The one thing I hope is that if Haruhi and Tamaki do end up together (which will probably happen, I hope) is that it doesn't end with those two realizing their feelings like most manga do, but that they actually end up together sometime before the end and we get a couple chapters of them being together at least. Regardless, I hope that after the end of the series they'll make a second season to the anime to finish off the story. I loved the anime adaptation, and the second half of the material is certainly worth making a second part to. *crosses fingers*

Guest XJShinoda

Absolutely love the anime!!!

The ending was a loose one, i hope they make a season 2 out of it!

Can't get enough of Tamaki and the twins~~~

Dorky guys. XD

Where does the anime stop at, in the manga version? I wish to catch up on the later story.

Absolutely love the anime!!!

The ending was a loose one, i hope they make a season 2 out of it!

Can't get enough of Tamaki and the twins~~~

Dorky guys. XD

Where does the anime stop at, in the manga version? I wish to catch up on the later story.

--> Unfortunately the last episodes of the anime is not in the manga (for now, I think... ;) ). The whole Eclair thing does not exist, its like that episode is only made for the anime. The manga offers more, I recommend you read all chapters it has alot of missing pieces that the anime does not offer. Although I absolutely love the anime it was wacky.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adilah

Yeah the eclair character is only for the anime. no season 2 or movie though. blegh. the manga is so expensive... a good fansite for ouran would be www.ouran-koukou.org.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest c_yen

After watching the 1st episode everyone got addicted~

I really like the twins and Honey but Kyouya is definitely my favourite~

Guest ieyasu

the anime was so hilarious! i can never get enough of tamaki's stupidity and haruhi's insensitivity lol. it only saddens me to see it end so fast, now i'm just following the manga

well i esp. like mori-sempai, hikaru, and the awkward guy kasanoda ;)

Guest itswindywendy

I liked both the manga and the anime. Both were equally funny. And I'd have to say I prefer Kyouya over all the others. ;)

Archived