[MANGA/ANIME] Ouran Koukou Host Club

Guest tifachan

Guest xlinlin_boo562

gosh I didn't expect the turn of events most especially regarding the Chairman. All along he was plotting something to get back to his mother. I can't wait till the next chapter.

i couldn't believe the Chairman either! I was actually surprised to see Tamaki and his grandma actually get close a bit. But yeah i can't wait for the next chapter. too bad the chapters come out monthly!

i'm wondering if Kyoya's gonna talk to his own father about this...

and hmmm. question: what do you guys think of the anime's theme song, Sakura Kiss?

(i'm doing AX idol when i turn 18)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^love the song! =) and when i feel like emo, i listen to the piano version of the song. lol. =)

whoa! A lot has happened in the latest chapter. The president has resigned now. tamaki was not talking to his father and not attending school for days. I've also never seen Kyouya this mad. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is the first time I've seen him lost his composure. On the brighter side, Hikaru finally made closure with Haruhi.He's over her and Haruhi admitted that she loves Tamaki! woot! woot! Hikaru also encouraged her to tell Tamaki her feelings. I think grandmother and Tamaki will be on good terms soon. Hahaha. And the most shocking event was that Tamaki's mom arrived in Japan. Can't wait for the next chapter. I think the manga's coming to an end soon.

edit

so okay. i've just read chapter 79. i was like, OMG. Haruhi's confessing to tamaki! but lol. it's just a dream. and somehow, i really feel that this really is coming to an end. Tamaki's just so stubborn that he didn't want to meet his mother until his grandmother told him to do so. I guess it runs in the family. From his grandmother, to his father and to him as well. They just tend to keep problems to themselves. I just hope that the host club members will be able to make tamaki and his mother meet before his mother went back to paris.

• 2 months later...
Guest Xia-ya

Did anyone read the last chapter? I like that everyone helped Tamaki so he can see his mom.

I loved the last part too when Haruhi confessed I cant wait for his reaction.

I cant believe its almost the end =[

^It's Haruhi. Well since most of it were in her point of view. :D

OMO. OMO. Just finished reading chap 80.

Haruhi finally made Tamaki and his grandmother admit their true feelings. I find is so cute when Haruhi's pinching Tamaki's cheeks. heehee. :D It's just so nice to see, well almost, everyone. And the way they tried their best to help Tamaki meet his mother. And then finally Haruhi told Tamaki her feelings. Hahahaha! I'm just so happy. I've been waiting for that moment since ages. And they've been holding hands ever since they got out of the car or something. haha! I'm just so happy. I can't help it. :D It'll end soon. I feel sad but I feel happy at the same time. haha.

Guest Xia-ya

The next chapter doesnt come till July but I think there's an announcement in June

about a project regarding the climax I wonder that is? ==[

Guest momoxo

it's a nice anime. hah, at first i thought it would be all boys doing the most girliest things ev.

honey - senpai is my favorite. he reminds me of momiji from fruits basket.

• 2 months later...
Guest akr49

I'm a huge KyoHaru fan so yeah... (I won't say what's on my mind)

anyway, please do read the latest chapter.

Damn hilarious...

Just finished reading chapter 81. =) I just can't take off my smile while reading the chapter. Lol @ Tamaki. Gosh! I've missed the stupid and hilarious Tamaki since the past chapters are kind of serious. I totally love it!♥

Thanks to this thread, I finally decided to watch the anime!  And I LOOOVEEEDD it!!!!!  I can't believe I was missing out on it before! <3  The last episode was great T^T  I love the relationships of everyone in the Host Club!!! (((:

Time to read the manga! O:

Guest yoroshiku90

keeping thread alive!

<3 read chpt 81.

i think there will be at least 3 more chapters (minimum) but id love to see more!

Guest happythinking

Is there a difference in the beginning manga volumes & the episodes of the anime? I don't wanna miss any detail from the manga. 

I really liked the anime, and I bought some of the books, but I never got to finish the books that came out. D: 

is it still going on?

I have just finished watching the anime~! Tamaki is seriously annoying but in a cute way~!! I love him!! Lol ah I think it's just me but the last episode was very heart-warming it moved me to tearssss T_T

I'm so glad I watched this and now I want season 2! Lol k hmm I'm gonna start reading the manga....

i have to say, this manga/anime is my guilty pleasure

ak;lfjaskldjfda this series kind of turned me into an otaku at one point, those were some sad days

haha but it's a good storyline but the slowness of some of the characters is annoying at times

.. *cough* tamaki and haruhi *cough*

but other than that, totally recommend it and i do re-watch the anime, it's too good for only a once over

i really want a second season though, so badly .. you don't even know how badly

some times i dream about it <-- okay that was a lie

but if i celebrated christmas it would be on my wish list! MAYBE THAT'S WHY IT'S NEVER COME .. I NEVER PUT IT ON MY WISHLIST .. okay just going off topic now lol

i don't know how to end this .. so .. I END IT HERE.

• 2 weeks later...

I think they started a second season this year....I don't know if they released it, or just started making it, but there was news of season 2....or so I heard...but who knows, it's only certain when it comes out right?

Archived