[MANGA/ANIME] Ouran Koukou Host Club

Guest tifachan

Guest iftimecomes

HWAH!! I LOVE OURAN <333~~

my favourite host is Tamaki. I love how he sits in a corner and draws circles and stuff :]

I SUPPORT TAMAXHARU!!!!!!!!!!

:D heheheheeh. i watched the anime 4 times and im reading the manga.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you guys read the side story of Haruhi's parents : Kotoko and Ryouji? I think its chapter 70.5. Its so cute, her parent's relationship somehow reminds me of Tama and Haruhi's own relationship. The serious one and the happy go lucky one :lol: Even though it was already made known in that chapter that Ranka-san preferred men, he fell in love with Kotoko who likewise grew attracted to him and they got married.

Guest ieyasu

Its so cute, her parent's relationship somehow reminds me of Tama and Haruhi's own relationship.

agreed! i just read it today, but wow not only did kotoko and ryouji look like them, they also share the same behavior! i really lmao'd when ryouji proposed to her just bec. of that cool pose :lol:! also that part when he kissed her cheek - the same moment when tamaki kissed haruhi's forehead and left her dazed for a while lol. however, given that ryouji is a homosexual, and that he still fell in love w/ kotoko simply bec. she was a strong woman (and not bec. she was cute), i think their relationship is sweeter!

i remember when ryouji first met tamaki...he saw himself in tamaki, and in an instant, considered tamaki to be a potential lover for haruhi so since then he's been torturing/harassing poor tamaki :lol:

btw can someone tell me what happened to kotoko? i don't know if she's dead or was just missing...i completely forgot about it

Ryouji and Kotoko were much like Tamaki and Haruhi. So cute. I love the part where Ryouji kissed Kotoko and Kotoko's reaction after that where she admitted that he is so cute. And just because Kotoko-san posed like in karate Ryouji proposed to her. They are really cute. :D

Guest iamL

did haruhi ever fall in love with tamaki? (anime/manga)

same with tamaki.

my favorite would be tamaki, I would love to see him serious but it didn't happen all the time. But all the same, he's good. And I like all his funny moments and inner theater (more like daydreaming)

i have just started to watch the anime since I don't have much time and drive to read manga online (please don't tell me to read it, probably because my time of liking to read a manga isn't yet here) -- but since I am liking Ouran than anything else, I know it is coming, :lol:

well, I find the anime good.

it chills me when the twins are doing their homo thing. I just can't stand it in times but when haruhi tells her comment each time, I feel relief.. -- lol.

and does it have its live action?

Guest imescars

I've only seen the anime but I find it really really hilarious! And it's good for Yaoi lovers, makes you fantasize things. LOL!!

i love ouran, and am still reading the manga.

i bought some manga too and really wanna buy the dvd package.

kaoru is my favourite next to hunny&mori :D

Guest sweetstickyrice

Koukou is the best!!! I've been reading it since the anime came out...

Was a bit sad when the anime ended though...I wanted another season, but that's unlikely.

I'm stillreading the manga =D

Guest LionAngel

man i just read the special one.. omgosh haruhi's parents are soo cute!! :) i wish

those part were included in the anime though.. still bitter that they ended it like that :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Aireka

I'm obsessed with the anime, right now ~

I personally think Mori/Honey is sexy.

Even though they are cousins. xDDDD

chapter 72 is up. ;) I still can't get over the fact Huni and Mori are graduating~ Its sad but good in some way though.

But more development between Haruhi and Tamaki!! Towards the end of the chapter they had this.. well I won't call it a kiss maybe a near kiss ^0^ but you see them blushing! These two definetely need an extra push now that their feeling are mutual! But Grandma Suou, she's going to let TAmaki in the Main house in exchange that the host club will cease its existence? goodness.. it is getting pretty exciting!

Yayyy! Thanks lee-chan for letting me know that ch72 is out. I've been waiting for the update for quite sometime now. I really love reading your spoiler. HAHA! It made me more eager to read the chapter. :D

-edit-

HAHA! It seems that Ouran is getting more exciting. It's sad that Mori and Hani will soon leave the host club. I wish that the club would still continue without them, well, without Tamaki's grandma getting their way. About Tamaki and Haruhi, haha, I'm really loving those two. They're so cute and innocent. HAHAHA! It's just only now that I get to read chapter 71. I really love the part when Haruhi is somehow checking out Tamaki's features while he was sleeping. It was so cute!! :D

Guest xxforeverx

yay i love this anime but i have yet to read it

tamaki is always so dramatic its hilarious and i love how he goes berserk when haruhi dresses like a girl

and honey is sooo cuteee

yayy WHEEE!! *off to read the manga*

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

i don't get why people are basing the possibility of a second season from the manga. the anime and the manga can go to different routes. take kurosh*tsuji for example, it's getting a second season despite the first season going with a different route than the manga.

Guest crvn107

I seldom watch/read shoujo anime/manga but this is one that I absolutely love.The characters are really good and who could resist Tamaki growing mushrooms in Haruhi's closet? The host club wouldn't be the same if any one of them leaves.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hyeminnie

haha not sure if you guys read the latest chapter :D

but i am so freakin glad hunny and mori are still part of the host club! but the whole fight being over usa-chan was hysterical XDDD

and it FINALLY HAPPENS!!!!!!!!! the moment we've all been waiting for! ;)

but something's up with the host club...

Guest Cantabile

Ah goodness. I've been hooked on this series ever since my brother showed me the anime, and now I've been keeping up with the manga. Well before I didn't but I was bored one day during summer and stayed up and watched the sunrise cause I ended up reading from where I left off to the current chapter in the manga...

ANYWAYS...

I'm just wondering if the manga is going to end soon... I mean yeah I know that Hunny and Mori are still part of the hostclub and all but to tell the truth, I was hoping for a bit more progression. Cause I mean if they go, then more room for other things to develop. And I was thinking that if they're gone then maybe their brothers can take on their positions... I just don't want Bisco Hatori to prolong this series and just make it so drawn out that she kills the ending... Haha seriously, I wonder what other things will be thrown our way.

Come on Bisco! Don't fail us now!

Archived