[MANGA/ANIME] Ouran Koukou Host Club

Guest tifachan

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

i wouldn't mind it being very long though, as long as Bisco Hatori can deliver her best and not put too much detail in to everything just to prolong it. i'd want more meat in it if it goes on for like...5+ years more :X

and lol, it happens? xD i was waiting for it to happen since i realized they both looked really good together xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder what's Tamaki's grandma up to now that he's in the main house now. Why wouldn't she allow Tamaki have his phone?! I love it when both Tamaki and Haruhi couldn't sleep because of the kissing incident. Haha! They're so cute! And then when Tamaki went to Haruhi's place telling her that he's soon to move into the main house, they're just so lovely.

• 2 weeks later...

chapter 74..

Darn his grandmother is making things so complicated. Poor Tamaki, his trying his very best despite all the restrictions his grandmother has imposed on him. I hope Kyouya can find out the Suou's secret or something. Haruhi seems to be missing Tamaki even more. And the ending.. man, what did that woman do to have Tamaki change his mind?!

• 2 months later...

i just read chap 75 and oh what a shock! I can't believe Tamaki just decided to leave the club and treated Haruhi so coldly when they had lunch with the group. Yet Kyouya realized that Tamaki was forced to say those things becoz of his grandma. And how I despise her even more! Using Tamaki like that! That old woman is doing everything to keep Haruhi away. :( What a sad chapter, I wonder what chapter 76 is all about.

• 2 weeks later...

i just read chap 75 and oh what a shock! I can't believe Tamaki just decided to leave the club and treated Haruhi so coldly when they had lunch with the group. Yet Kyouya realized that Tamaki was forced to say those things becoz of his grandma. And how I despise her even more! Using Tamaki like that! That old woman is doing everything to keep Haruhi away. :( What a sad chapter, I wonder what chapter 76 is all about.

Yeah I know. That kind of pissed me off. I don't understand how th grandmother has such a hold of people.

Even the dad was so scared he left his wife! Even though he loved her and all. She's a horrible woman. I don't care her reasons for being that way, if she has any. If I ever met someone like that in real life I would go nuts!

I hope this whole thing with tamaki acting so distant doesn't go on for so long. I hate draggy parts.

Guest Special Ed

Is anyone still keeping up with the manga. I just read chapter 75 and I am MAD as a hatter.

But I did find it interesting to see a cold Tamaki. "Shut up and leave". But still! He was soooo cooolldd to Haruhi!! Yes he's just trying to protect her and do what is best for her, but arrgghh!!

I have lost all hope in Tamaki's dad. That man is suspicious ... Puppet strings or not, he's in the same boat as granny.

I thought the ending of 75 was kinda sad too. Haruhi by herself at home during a thunderstorm and reminiscing about how Tamaki was the first person comfort her during a thunderstorm. Awwwww!!

I am seriously anxious about chapter 76 now.

But for some reason I have a feeling that these 2 things will likely happen in the future.

1. Haruhi will accept the offer to go study abroad. However she does not fix her ties with Tamaki and so they leave each other with bitterness.

2. Tamaki's mother will pass away and he becomes somewhat of a bitter and apathetic person through his grandma's influence.

I don't know, but those are my predictions. Hopefully it won't be as depressing as that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just read chap 77. Finally, they were able to decipher what was happening to Tamaki and his family. I never expected that from his father. And now I am anxious to know what has going to happen next. I just hope everything would come into good terms soon.

Guest yellowbouquet

i don't get why people are basing the possibility of a second season from the manga. the anime and the manga can go to different routes. take kurosh*tsuji for example, it's getting a second season despite the first season going with a different route than the manga.

I think many fans are just hoping for a 2nd season because the manga is still on going. The manga has a lot of potential to turn into a 2nd season anime, but I just dont think the producers have enough money to do it.

Guest Aichara

*new here*

I always read Ouran manga. Its so cool but it's hard for me to buy the book so do u guys know where's can i read/download the manga online??

Tamaki gramma is so mad or somthing. She ask Tamaki do things that he dont want. So sad. By the way, my friends said that Haruhi is being kidnapped, by who?

Guest Special Ed

i didn't understand the latest chapter. Can someone explain to me what happend?? LOL.

Basically from my understanding of chapter 77:

For quite some time now, Tamaki's father has been secretly working with the Ootori family (specifically Kyouya's father) in developing a cure for Tamaki's mother's disease. And apparently they have now finally found one. Thus that was why Kyouya's father told Kyouya to continuing being good friends with Tamaki because the Suoh family would become very useful to the Ootori family in the future.

The reason why the Grantaine family was able to survive all this time, as well as Tamaki's mother receiving health care, was because Grandma Suoh was blackmailing Tamaki's father. If he abandoned the Suoh company for Anne and Tamaki, she would withdraw her funding and the Grantaine family would become bankrupt, and most of all Anne would no longer receive medical care. Besides that, Grandma Suoh also needed an heir for the Suoh family and Tamaki is the only blood connected candidate.

But with a cure for Anne's disease now found, Tamaki's father has put the research and profit under the Grantaine's name. The medicine should reel in enough profit so that the Grantaines can be financially independent from Grandma Suoh's blackmail money, and Tamaki's father could no longer be held back due to fear.

With this, Tamaki's father and the board of directors are trying to dethrone Grandma Suoh from company presidency into retirement. With Grandma Suoh out of the picture and out of power, Tamaki's father can finally be with his wife and son.

But the father's plan goes against Tamaki's plan. Tamaki does not want to throw away his grandmother even if she has been cruel to him and his mother for the pass 17-ish years. He simply wants her to understand, and if she comes to understand him, she can accept him, and thus they can come closer to being a family with no one excluded. "All together under the kotatsu table".

And now Haruhi and the others have just discovered this. The End. :)

oh I love that anime XD very funny,

but it´s so typical how the story went on-.-

watching the anime was very entertaining.

great mangaka of the manga story, she´s really good.

Archived