[MANGA/ANIME] Ouran Koukou Host Club

Guest tifachan

Chap 82 is out! =)

Gosh! I was laughing at the latest chapter. Tamaki is such an adorkable idiot! lol. Good thing the guys from the club helped him. This chapter made me adore Tamaki more. He's so understanding. Another chapter and this manga will come to an end eh? It's sad thinking about it. But really, this is one of the best manga I've ever read. =)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spoilers:

I love how absolutely hopeless Tamaki is and the fact that the rest of the club had to redress him when he arrived xD. Love everything about the chapter, except the fact that Haruhi is going to the US to study. Why do they ALWAYS have to do this? Like seriously, every single time someone always has to go abroad to pursue a dream. Can't these stories ever end with them just, staying together? They're usually open ended to, which annoys me to no end because then you don't get a definitive answer if they're together for life. If Ouran ends with an open-ending then I'm gonna hate Hatori Bisco for make such an AMAZING manga for 82 chapters and then copping out at the end.

• 4 weeks later...

Okay. I'm sad. OHSHC has finally ended. I mean, it was mentioned on the previous chapter, but still, I can't help but still feel sad. Ouran will be my forever favorite manga and anime. Heehee.

BTW, Haruhi is so so beautiful wearing her dress and the wig. I just wish she let her hair grow again. I actually had a hunch that Tamaki will go with Haruhi, and I'm right. Heehee. And he even brought Antoinette with him. That is so Tamaki-like. And then, the whole gang were complete again. Well, I guess that's why the last chapter's title is 'The host club will be forever immortal.'

Guest shortstufflai

It ended T_T! I don't know whether to be happy for the happy ending or sad cos it's over!

I must say I was suprised at the end (don't want to say too much), I expected that from Tamaki but not the rest of them haha!

Maybe there'll be a sequel o_o

It did end with "Let's meet again!"

Ok, my imagination will stop running wild now.

Guest 1000dred

So sad that it ended T.T

(which reminds me I havent read the last one, is it avaible in eng now?)

really enjoyed it ^^

but I wanted more Hikaru-Haruhi interaction!!! not fair!!

everyone knew H-T would end together so why not?? xD

after following the manga for as long as i can remember it finally ends :tears:

I enjoy every bit of it.

I am glad Tamaki and Haruhi ended up together, and that speech he gave at the cemetery made me teary.

I will truly miss the gang, the craziness..everything.

Bisco Hatori~ thanks for giving us such a wonderful, inspiring and wacky story such as Ouran!

Soooo....I don't mind this spoiler and I'm really curious. Did ANYTHING happen between Haruhi and Kyouya in the end? At all?

I mean, he was the only Host club member (who wasn't Mori or Hunny "the neighbors") that didn't really have a real romantic moment with Haruhi right?

Please tell me!!! :D

Guest shortstufflai

Soooo....I don't mind this spoiler and I'm really curious. Did ANYTHING happen between Haruhi and Kyouya in the end? At all?

I mean, he was the only Host club member (who wasn't Mori or Hunny "the neighbors") that didn't really have a real romantic moment with Haruhi right?

Please tell me!!! :D

Nope, sorry to burst your bubble!

But it was hinted at the end that he liked her, and he didn't deny it.

I forgot what happened (read it when it first came out xD), but nothing happened!

It was ALL Haruhi & Tamaki <3

• 2 months later...
Guest rukiasflower

OMG ~ Ouran!!!!!!! When I finished watching the anime, I immediately started reading the manga which wasn't a very good idea since I had like an overload of Ouran. It's still awesome though :P As much as I love Haruhi and Hikaru together...sorry Haruhi&Tamaki fans...........I akready know she's gonna be with Tamaki, but that couple's pretty awesome too....not to mention uber cute ^^

• 2 months later...

It's just today that I've read the second special chapter. I just loved that it focused more on Kyouya and his family. I also find it cute that Haruhi is somehow starting to grow her hair. She's so cute!!! :D And it's also been awhile since I've seen Kaoru and Hikaru hug like that. keekee! And oh! I also loved it when Tamaki stole a kiss on Haruhi!! Kyaaaa!! So so cute!! :D :D :D And then at the end, I'm just glad that Haruhi initiated first moves on Tamaki because of Kyouya's advice. Hehe. I mean, it shouldn't always Tamaki who take the first moves! Lol. Tamaki's reaction was priceless. I'm really going to miss reading Ouran BIG TIME! ;)

Seeing this thread reminds me of the summer I discovered Ouran--all thanks to my amiga xP haha ! Man<33333333 I've been a Tamaki supporter from the beginning :P though my younger sister always rooted for Mori LOLZ (she has a thing for supporting side love stories kk T_Tv) -- so sad that Ouran is over TT__TT *sniffles* I'll forever love the wackiness (to say the least!) of this manga&anime<333333333

Guest vanillakisses.

Gawd knows how much I love this anime :DD It's the first anime I've finished watching XD

And I LOOOOOOVEEE Tamaki, the twins and KYOUYA wub.gif One of the cutest animes ever.

KEEP ON ROCKING OHSHC!

• 4 months later...
Guest ~fantasygurl~

the live action is pretty good but its so funny to see older actors play high schoolers lol i know its just acting but still lols

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest beccalious

I love it...but like access DENIED i like the art more in anime and the stories more in manga....

Lolzzz...the 'King'....all the characters are funny except for honey....<3<3

Archived