Guest tifachan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest s3imaDen

this is totally adorable and funny!! hehe

i hope they'll release season 2 for animation!!! heheh

its just so nice to watch and makes u laugh :D

however, i prefer all of 'em to be friends rather than her with sempai being a couple..

Guest Autumn1430263885

Ahh!! Hikaru looks so cool in dark hair >__< <333

Finally some development here...

but it was all too predictable --; Hika didn't even have a chance here >_>

• 3 weeks later...

guys chapter 64 is up ^_^. and whoa what a chapter!

The chase was funny and everyone was willing to find Haruhi. And Haruhi was dreaming about sheeps.. 0_0 but in the end I'm glad Tamaki found Haruhi first. Love Love the hug between those two! :blush: You can see how their relationship is growing. And the end Haruhi was looking for the ring. That sums it all up, especially when she told Mei that because someone gave it to her. But gosh the ending, its like Tamaki was put into a test if he can handle situation like that. Is it good or bad? We have to wait for the next chappie again!

Guest PecanPie02

OMG! i loved this chapter ^__^

i think that lawyer lady was just spying on him because his grandma wants to see if he's good enough to be like a true suoh... cuz the lawyer lady doesnt seem to be bad..

AHH! OMG ^O^

i'm really glad that tamaki found haruhi first xD the hug between tamaki and haruhi made my heart jump xD and haruhi actually hugged back!! ^^ they're relationship is progressing! but hikaru had to ruin the moment -__- and aww ^^ she wanted to go look for the ring tamaki gave her

i don't get what hikaru means by provocaion...o.O provoking what? does he mean...making tamaki realize his feelings?

OMG. chap 64 is so cool! hahaha. im so happy.

yayyyy! that was funny. hahaha! everyone was so frantic while looking for haruhi while haruhi on the other hand was sleeping. she even drooled on the blanket! lolz. OMG. I love the hugging part! even haruhi hugged tamaki back! It's just too bad that the twins have to interrupt that moment. hehehe. but i noticed that tamaki's hand was on haruhi's shoulder when the lawyer-chan was talking to her. ahihihi. yayyy! so sweet. i was so happy that haruhi was treasuring the ootori ring that tamaki gave her. haha. hmmm. so lawyer-chan was really spying on tamaki. will his grandma approved of him??

Thanks for putting up the links. I had finished watching the anime (I wish there was more to it) but have had difficulty getting the rest of the manga. Thanks so much. Oh, chapter 41 link is no longer valid. Is it possible to repost it? Thank you.

Guest angelteuk

My Top 2 favorite anime! :]

I thought there would be a season 2 for this? and a Live-action? lol

Suo Tamaki and the twins rocks! haha. They're so funny.

^^ lol i'm not the only one who's thinking about that too? i was a bit suspicious.

well, we'll never know~

Riight?!

It's like, he's the only one from the suspected 4 who liked her who hasn't made a move!!!

We all know Hunny and Mori don't like her that way.

But Kyouya and Haruhi totally had their moments!!!

It totally wouldn't be fair for Kyouya fans if Kyouya doesn't get the chance to confess! But then again...he would be the only one who doesn't get rejected! :D

But still.... =(

What do you guys think Kyouya meant when he said:

I also never though about getting involved with Haruhi. I thought that chasing her would have been dangerous. That's what I thought.

????!

I think he meant that trying to find her would be dangerous. (seeing as she was kidnapped by an unknown/potentially dangerous person)

Archived