[MANGA/ANIME] Ouran Koukou Host Club

Guest tifachan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love this series. I haven't lately been updated with the mangas probably because I lost my place. At first I wanted Haruhi to be with Kyoya <-- (did I spell it right) But I love Haruhi and Tamaki so much now :D

Eek, I'll go read it tomorrow. Sounds like something happened good D:

Guest ★ rain-a-sky ★

FINALLY TAMAKI! lol it was funny when kyoya was talking on the phone w/ honey and asked him if they're really going to let him graduate XD

Guest hyeminnie

^ yeah, it's been out for a couple of months... i personally don't like pretty much everything about it. from the voices to the songs...

have you tried veoh.com? they might have it.

Is anyone else having trouble with the mediafire links? I'm trying to download the anime again but there's a bunch of pieces that don't seem to work anymore. :tears: I'd go through the rest of the thread to check if anyone's answered this already but it's a 100 pages long and all that. :sweatingbullets:

These are the pieces I can't seem to download (MF doesn't get past "processing download request"):

07 002

08 002

10 001

10 002

11 001

15 002

17 002

19 001

23 001

24 002

EDIT: Nevermind that, found an alternative download source. Would be nice if someone fixed those links though. ^_^

Guest dive.into.mei

I watched the anime and I love it!

I would read the manga but I don't know what chapter to start because I watched the anime

I don't know what's happening in the manga right...

since I'm a HikaHaru shipper, so I got disappointed with what happened in the manga...

it turns out it's going to be a TamaHaru so I stopped reading...

I can bear it if it would be KyouHaru...

there are a lot of things that are changed in the manga...

good thing is that they are slowly maturing... and I like those characters that matures as the manga continues...

though I somewhat felt disappointed 'coz Hikaru is trying to fight his love for Haruhi and then suddenly he's helping Tamaki with his feelings...

that made me really confused about it... and sad... really sad...

Omg He finally figured it out. I thought he was still going to think its fatherly feelings he had for Haruhi. I cant wait for the next chapter.

• 3 weeks later...

chapter 68 is up!

I like this particular chapter coz Tamaki finally had over his 'trauma' and it shows how much the host club loves him and wants whats best for him. Their friendship is simply amazing. And in the way Kanoya was able to sort out her own feelings with her family. So all ends well.. i Hope!

And the ending Tamaki's call to Hikaru! He loves Haruhi!!! Go Tamaki its high time you realize that!! After sooo many chapters! LOL.

TamaHaru shipper!

Guest hyeminnie

FINALLY TAMAKI!

haha it's about damn time you realized. i'm so glad this chapter came out as it did, but i get the feeling ouran is coming to an end :tears:

Guest Hongki.love

I loove Tamaki...I can't wait for the new chapter either, I hope the series still lasts for a while though! It's so funny x]

I recently got back into the manga (after about 3 years)

I just read ch. 68 (seriously, one chapter a month is not enough for me T___T)

FINALLY. Tamaki realizes it. Wow, after how many books?

Ahh, LOVE HIM. He's my favorite manga character ever. So dorky and dramatic..

Some people here think it would end up as HikaxHaru? Really?

I always thought it was kind of obvious...

^yeah. i agree with you. it is really obvious who will haruhi end up with. but then, we'll never know. there might still be a posibility for hikaruxharuhi.

I really feel that ouran is coming to an end. this event makes them reminisce the past events of the club. omo. tamaki and hikaru will talk. definitely about haruhi. hahaha!

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

FINALLY TAMAKI!

haha it's about damn time you realized. i'm so glad this chapter came out as it did, but i get the feeling ouran is coming to an end :tears:

I know...

me too..

i have a feeling tat it is coming to an end.

that is sad.

i love this manga soo bad...

i watch the anime more ova then i can remember..

i always hope they made a drama out of it.

but i guess it wasnt popular enough to make a hit.

Archived