• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pikapika

does the manga go past the anime? man if it does imma kick myself -_-

well u better take off ur shoes and stretch cuz it does

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

Why wouldn't the manga go past it? :huh:

The anime series already ended and the manga is still ongoing.. so its bound to go past.

Guest 122333

i have a feeling that huney and mori are going to graduate soon but still come back just for the club....the club sticks together!!!!!

Guest wizkid4785

Why wouldn't the manga go past it? :huh:

The anime series already ended and the manga is still ongoing.. so its bound to go past.

haha it was kinda rhetorical because this is one of my favorite series yet I havent looked into the manga :D

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

so i started reading the manga and...it's hilarious! better than the anime BY FAR. well, to me, hehe.

although i really wished the anime made an episode with Kasanoda. that's my favorite chapter so far :lol:

"HRNH?!"

They did have an episode with him, forgot which one but yes they definitely did have one with him lol

I remember it was a cliffhanger when he saw Haruhi changing :ph34r:

They did have an episode with him, forgot which one but yes they definitely did have one with him lol

I remember it was a cliffhanger when he saw Haruhi changing :ph34r:

haha! really?? i guess i totally forgot then. :ph34r: dang. it must of been awhile since i watched the anime. LMAO HOLY CRAP! i need to look for that one

^oh you mean the yakuza guy? I loved the part when they showed him as a kid and his dad was telling him that it was "AAAAAAHHH >(!!!!!" and not "ah!" lololol

puahahahaha! I love that episode! It was so funny. lol. lol. lol.

Guest amydien

If anyone's upset with the casting for the English dub, just watch this, you'll feel better :lol:

omg I was laughing soooo hard!! XDDD

"Hi! Im Hunny. Would you like to see my bunny?" :lol:

I totally love this anime/manga. I've seen the anime probably more than 10 times already and it still doesnt get old XD

Im still catching up with the manga chapters but they're fun to read :D

Guest me_n_minwoo

well u better take off ur shoes and stretch cuz it does

LMFAO LMFAO!!!! i had to read that out loud to my sister across the room.

anyway the English voice sound like robots

Guest Noodlebowl

Arrrrgh.

I can't wait for the next chapter to come out!

I really hope Tamaki and Haruhi end up together...

But, by what's happening right now in the manga, I'm pretty sure they will! ^^

(At least I hope so.)

Guest amydien

I finally finished reading up to the latest chapter (62). OMG sooooo good! I like how the story goes right now! I want Haruhi to end up with Tamaki :D With Kaoru's & Hikaru's feelings already taken care of, it should be about time that Tamaki realizes his own feelings. Im excited for the next chapter :lol:

Guest hyeminnie

i just got into the manga today and i'm on chapter 15. man, the manga is definitely worth reading. for some reason, the anime changes some parts of the manga... like the honey kick XD

started watching the anime today, too. man, they're just so freakin funny!

and am i the only one who's actually looking forward to the english dub?

i want to watch it for eric vale~~

Guest s u n d a e_

i just started reading the manga. its a cliche storyline but i was surprised! the comedy was so well done i couldnt stop laughing.

Archived