[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest lilnahnah

Yay ! I just finished watching EP. 17 :)

It was good, overall. I liked it better than last week's episodes.

How did JP know that JD fainted? I didn't see a scene where JH called JP. It's just really random that he showed up to JH's house. >_> Oh, and it was sooo sad when he went back to his car..and all these thoughts are roaming around, stressing him out. Ugh, I wanna see him happy and goofy like the old times again! :(

I don't think Junpyo actually knew that Jandi had fainted. I don't think that Jihoo would have called to tell Junpyo in the current situation that they're all in. To me it looks like Junpyo just stopped by to visit Jihoo to talk about something (maybe about how his fiancee's driving him nuts) and just happened to walk in right at the moment where Jihoo's kissing Jandi's hand. (and Jihoo's so tender about it that everything about that scene kills me. It just screams out 'I love this girl but it hurts because I can't have her.' aggghhh)

So yeah...it doesn't look like Junpyo knew that Jandi would be there.

Guest dunlop09

So it has been confirmed that the ramen scene is the one GHS shot after her discharge.

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

Goo Hye Sun's scene after discharge from hospital

written by:김형우

translated by: dunlop09

20090304100107294e7_101409_0.jpg

Goo Hye Sun, who was hospitalized after a car accident, returned to “Boys Over Flowers” filming after her discharge. The scene that she shot was necessary for episode 17.

The episode that aired on the 3rd contains Goo Hye Sun's acting after her discharge. This is the scene where Goo Jun Pyo(Lee Min Ho), Yoon Ji Hoo(Kim Hyun Joong), Ha Jae Kyung(Lee Min Jung) and Geum Jandi(Goo Hye Sun) are at a restaurant, and Jae Kyung ends up entering a Ramen eating competition.

In this scene that lasted for 4 minutes, Goo Hye Sun acted without saying a word. Despite concerns, the swelling was barely noticeable. The only problem was that everything was a bit unnatural due to her injury that has not yet fully healed.

Originally, Jandi and Jae Kyung were supposed to eat the Ramen together. However, due to Goo Hye Sun's injury, the script was modified so that only Jae Kyung had to eat it.

Meanwhile, Goo Hye Sun is doing everything she can to recover from her injury. Thankfully, the swelling has almost completely gone down, but she still has problems when it comes to talking. On February 27th, Goo Hye Sun was hospitalized after a car accident. After receiving stitches for a tear in her lip area, she remained in the hospital until March 2nd.

----------------------------------

poor GHS.... I bet she was really looking forward to this scene because she got to eat... and even if her character wasn't supposed to eat, I'm sure everyone helped out with the eating. But she didn't get to eat any :( . Let's hope she gets lots more eating scenes later :) .

Guest bitter SOOweet

^ aw poor hyesun

its good to see that shes gotten better and that theres no scars on her pretty little face!!!!!

but imo i think the scene seems better with just jaekyung eating.. ierno it just fits to me ....???

as for the episode itself... that was good.

i'm thinking jaekyung will find out about junpyo and jandi next episode...?

Guest etoile

i feel bad for jaekyung she probably feels the impending doom most people feel before they're rejected and such haha.

and i durno why some people are complaining about JK. if it werent for her we wouldnt have these jandi junpyo interactions at all.

did anyone answer this question?

i'm curious too hahaha

im thinking it sounds a lot like seung ri

but i could be VERY wrong...

im hoping its him lol

but we'll find out when the OST comes out

btw when does the OST come out?? :sweatingbullets:

Guest Valentin

Frankly, I was surprised that Jan Di didn't enter the ramen-eating competition, because knowing her personality - free food! But anyway, so that's why. :)

After this episode, I am surprisingly mollified where Jae Kyung is concerned. I do not dislike her character, and after seeing the kiss scene with Joon Pyo, and the screen caps, I am less angry at Joon Pyo as compared to previously. If anything, compared to the kiss scene, I was more annoyed with his character when he and Jae Kyung walked in sort of chummy looking at the thinly disguised cellphone promotional event. Indeed, my heart went out to Jae Kyung when she offered to win the free ramen tickets for Jan Di, as you could really tell in that scene that she cherishes Jan Di a lot and wants to do lots of things for her (like Joon Pyo, and Ji Hoo). As they say, actions speak louder than words.

Guest huangsy

LAMYLAMY,

Can u stop repeatedly advertising that here ? You started before you arrived in Korea, after you arrive...

Put in your signature instead.

Hi to all the fans,

This is a special annoucement ,

i'll be going to south korea in 28 february and i'm gonna spend about three months there,

i want from all the south korean fans to help me in my "kottboda namja" soompi special,

hi, i`m already here in seoul if anyone want to hang on with me in the kotboda namja sites please pm me.

hi everybody,

i`m already in seoul and i was waiting for you to pm so we can hang out at the famous places of the drama,

please pm me .

Guest dunlop09

another article: http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

Goo Hye Sun scheduled to return to set on the 5th.

written by: 김형우

translated by: dunlop09

20090304115059413e7_115628_0.jpg

After her discharge on the 2nd, Goo Hye Sun has been resting for 3 days. Because of her lip injury, she is having problems with pronunciation, and is currently undergoing treatment and rest.

Goo Hye Sun will return to the “Boys Over Flowers” filming on the 5th. Her stitches are scheduled to be taken out on the evening of the 4th, and her swelling is scheduled to be completely gone around the morning of the 5th.

A representative stated over the phone, “She will join the “Boys Over Flowers” filming on the 5th. There was no filming on the 3rd or 4th so that she could concentrate on rest and recovery.”

He revealed, “It(her injury and pronunciation) is not in perfect condition, but we are doing our best to make as much improvements as we can. Goo Hye Sun is doing all she can to recover as fast as possible, she is refraining from talking unless absolutely necessary.”

EDIT: in this article,http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

They mentioned that the script WILL be edited for GHS. They will minimize the lines as much as possible to not interfere with GHS's recovery. As as she gets better, they will change less of the script. Hopefully soon, she will recover completely and they will not have to adjust the script at all.

Guest kurayzeexivy

^dunlop09, thanks for the translations!

I hope she has enough rest. She deserves it.

Ahh I'm desperately waiting for arashi.vox to

upload BOF on veoh. I'm dying to watch it!

Guest tofumui

Thanks for the spoilers huangsy.. this will definitely have to do until the site is done streaming so i can watch the episode.. now i can't wait to watch this episode... and JunPyo's eyes when you see him kissing JaeKyung weren't even closed.. they looked almost like he was just staring into space or at least he totally wasn't into the kiss you can tell cuz there was no emotion from there

just finished watching the today's episodes..the first half of this episode was ok and the suddenly all the sequece came randomly...well I watched it sound off so maybe it has a continuity in the story but it was really hard to understand those sequences..

and when JD lost her necklace which was pick up but JK, why JD wasn t concern of loosing it after that?? was she returning to the pool to find it?? couldn t really understand the flow in this half episode..

yeah i think JanDi must have gone back to the pool afterwards to look for the necklace.. she was probably in shock after JunPyo saved her to think that she didn't have the necklace with her when JiHoo took over.. and that's when she went back to the pool and saw JunPyo and JaeKyung

ahhh such sad pictures of JunPyo crying.. esp since the last episode where JaeKyung said "that is the one JanDi likes" so JunPyo is super jealous and thinking he's probably really lost his girl to his friend and there isn't anything he can do about it now

thanks springfiry for the episode 18 written preview.. this drama is definitely moving along nicely.. i can't wait to see JanDi and JunPyo back together..

Guest loveex3

I disagree. JK is probably 'thanking' JP for the necklace--which belongs to JD but she probably thought he was going to give it to her eventually. She did notice how JP glanced at JD but it's not a good enough reason to suspect, much less try to seduce JP. When she finally realizes how JD and JP are meant for eachother, she'll probably have a flashback to that scene though.

JK is just annoying. I tried to like her but the way she's so clingy and overprotective of JD--her feelings of "insecurities" are annoying. Demanding for a kiss? What the heck. -.-

Also, I'm not a big fan of the new soundtracks... They seem out of place. - sigh - Maybe I'll get used to it...

My very exact thoughts.

Jaekyung is a tad bit annoying, but I don't exactly dislike her. Her high-pitched voice gets on my nerves a bit and she just has no 눈치 (I don't know how to translate that in English, sorry). But I can see why she is the way she is.

I forgot what episode it was, but remember when Joonpyo wanted Jandi to apologize to him saying "오빠 잘못햇쪄요" (Oppa, I'm sorry) in a baby-ish voice? Because since they fight all the time and he wanted some 애교 (cuteness?) from her. Well Jaekyung has a lot of 애교/aegyo, and I thought he'd slightly fall for her because of that, and there were scenes where I sensed it a little bit, but you could still tell that his heart is totally with Jandi. And I hope he shows more of this in episode 18.

The PD or whoever is in charge of the music editing changed the soundtrack because so many viewers were complaining that they play the same songs too often and that the song is louder than the actual actors/actresses voice.

i know! when i saw that she had a nosebleed, i just freaked out. i really don't want this to end up like a typical korean drama where someone has cancer and dies..

NOOOOOO!!!!!

LOL. You don't need to worry. Jandi was just overworked / stressed etc. She won't die, haha.

Imagine the complaints from the viewers. We / they will be pissed.

Guest meliasays

I am extra pumped that the fiancee arc is close to being over and I don't have sit through another full episode of it. So, this makes me like this episode a lot more.

Edit: The nosebleeds worry me to because I don't want a cancer or disease-related arc. I can't handle those at all. Those are drama killers for me.

i know! when i saw that she had a nosebleed, i just freaked out. i really don't want this to end up like a typical korean drama where someone has cancer and dies..

NOOOOOO!!!!!

Guest KristyS

Aww, thank you for the news =D ! Yay, that means they'll start filming again ^^ . Thank you for the news !

Guest dreampryncezz

tofumui: Yeah, I think he really does think he lost the girl. He's been gone for a year (and they broke up 6 months ago). He can't expect them to not be dating. Here is what I think about how JP can view the JH-JD relationship:

1. he never had any indication that they are NOT dating

2. JP always knew that JH was competition

3. they are always together

4. JD was sleeping on JH's bed! JP didn't know she was sick; he probably came over b/c he wanted to talk about his mom.

So many indications that they are dating! Poor JP!

Does anyone think the mom kind of looks GUILTY during some parts? She seems like she is. There are some parts where she looks down and there is this sad glint in her eyes; it's definitely not anger!