[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest tinyxtina

Oh I agree about the new soundtracks.

And... well... there's one scene where I think is unnecessary to show.. the part where JH and JP cooking? I mean I went "What the heck?" aren't they supposed to well you know the situation. That particular scene is just out place. I would rather they would show how JP ended up saving JD instead.. you know like show him hearing JD scream and he jumps in.. something like that.

i agree. it was a bit weird how they showed the comradeship when JP + JH are at some war against one another. JP still loving JD but JH coming out to JP and saying that he will not hold back anymore. OH! and that part when JK + JD coming into the kitchen and JH feeding JD and no expression from JP. makes no sense.

they were probably better off cutting that scene and go straight to the dinner scene where JH cut JD's food her.

Guest squeaky

OKAY..so watching this ep...

I can't help but seethe with anger when JK put her arms around Minho. HOW DARE SHE?! :[

I get that she's kinda dumb...but I can't believe she's this annoying, either.>:[

Rawrrr.

Lee Minho is such a good crier. Seriously, I can feel his emotions pouring out.

AGHHH.

Thank you everyone for the ul and softsub (and all the links to YT and aja-aja /huangsy's).

I noticed that in JH's grandpa's flashback, it showed that he was ready to go somewhere and got the news of the car accident (I assumed it was the car accident based on the sound @ the end). Would that be the reason Y grandpa thinks he killed his son and dil?

(I just spent 4 days and nites shifting thru these 800+ pp - wow... every great info - thanks for all the interesting titbits)

Guest tseminous

Seriously, this may seem unbelievable, but i just managed to read through everyone's posts and come to a temporarily halt. hahas! after such a long time, i've been able to finish temporarily; everyday i've been reading through almost 20-30 plus pages, not to mention the ever-increasing posts. but it was so enjoyable to read everyone's posts as everyone spazz about the episode comments and the couples inside.

Its great that the 2nd ost is being produced! and its ss501 and kara! no t-max..? Looking forward to kara's songs (wondering if the latest episode has already aired kara's song ?? because i haven't got time to watch yet :)) ss501 and kara's vocals has been improving a lot recently. kara's mini album is pretty decent. i believe after the ost2 has been released, both groups will get to sing live on all the music programs, definitely on kbs music bank!! cheers! it will definitely be a big exposure to them.

I've just listened to the new song of ss501, its ALL of them!!! 5 PPL!! So happy! Listening to this song will leads me thinking that they are going to have a comeback soon as 5. heex!

Guest 5imply_5wt

not sure if this is posted before

EP18 preview

Jaekyung said that she couldn't sleep well because she and Junpyo had their historical moments last night Then she said that he went to Seoul because he was shy. The mother is not separating with the father. The parents are going to an island where jandi's uncle is. Jandi and her brother are going to stay to go to school. Gaeul's teacher, who is Yi jung's first love, tells Gaeul to confess to Yijung because she had made a mistake in the past and she regrets it. So Gaeul asks Yijung on a date.

ihatefinals @youtube

Guest jeune_daisy

Episode 17 Soft Subs

Here are rapidshare softsubs for episode 17. I take no credit for any translation works

http://rapidshare.com/files/205005467/bof17.richard simmons

Source: viikii.

Credits: 9529rmr, araaks, arenita87, asianlicious, ayyerrlah, beyondparadise, blaze, bluesparklediamond, champong, cherrybrandy, DANNY, echongz, foryou, gdmaluv, gingerbug, Hanji4, iluvkimhyunjoong, jennyb, KariSan, kcp401, kweenB, mexikankutty, miavisualism, Nimrodelin, sakitty, sakuraHime, saylan_çu, seprienna, seulhj, soumlol, swtbananas, Teksu, tresa, trumanga1, viikii45, wlqgoddbdp, ZhiShu,

Note: since this is a bootleg rip its unsynched - watch with a media player that lets you synch up. Mplayer does this, but mplayer looks ugly. Any suggestions?

Use GOMPlayer, it allows you to sync sub by using '<' for slower sub and '>' for making sub faster. I think GOMPlayer looks cool w/ so many skins.

Regarding Woo Bin, yes, he has less role. I think Akira(Woo Bin) from Manga doesn't really have much role either. But Kamio Sensei had written the Akira special after Hana Yori Dango, calls "Night of the Crescent Moon". It was released in 2004 as Hana Dan's final volume. In this Akira Special, it reveals that Akira(Woo Bin) has a special feeling for Tsukushi(JD) because she accepts him as who he is and appreciates him as the one who balance and brings peace to F4. Anyway, he doesn't confess his feeling to Tsukushi since he values his friendship w/ Domyoji(JP). I think Kamio Sensei wants to give every characters a time to shine (that's why Soijiro(YJ) has his special episode, too.) Just hope PD gives more lines to Woo Bin (doesn't want him to have a romantic feeling for JD like in Manga, though, because it will be like... everyone in F4 love JD but YJ....)

here's something i am still confused about:

Jandi was notify that there was some one waiting for her at the park, so she rushed there.

But did she rushed there because she thought it was Goo Joon Pyo and expected him?

Anyway...this week was great, tho only 1 epi =\

This version is really different from the Taiwanese verion.

Dao ming si was never threaten by his mother (at all), and never let her get in his way of love, but Goo Joon Pyo was easily controlled by his mother.

Guest smiley6yrl

Sorry if this question has been asked, but does anyone know where I can get Jandi's ringtone on ep 17? it's near the begining where Ji Hoo was calling her and found her fainted on the floor? and another question, does anyone know how to rip out the subs from viikii and make them into soft sub?

Guest XiahxTiffany

^ thx for the preview sooo muchh :)

wow just started episode i keep like dazing for some reason 0_0

Guest dreampryncezz

I disagree. JK is probably 'thanking' JP for the necklace--which belongs to JD but she probably thought he was going to give it to her eventually. She did notice how JP glanced at JD but it's not a good enough reason to suspect, much less try to seduce JP. When she finally realizes how JD and JP are meant for eachother, she'll probably have a flashback to that scene though.

JK is just annoying. I tried to like her but the way she's so clingy and overprotective of JD--her feelings of "insecurities" are annoying. Demanding for a kiss? What the heck. -.-

Also, I'm not a big fan of the new soundtracks... They seem out of place. - sigh - Maybe I'll get used to it...

!!! I didn't think of that. I thought that it was really b/c she was feeling insecure. It is possible that she thinks it's HERS. After JP rejects her, I think everything will become more clear.

I think that it's nice that she is overprotective of JD. She is like the older sister kind of. I think it's cute how they all are. hehe. And the scene where everyone was drinking wine, but JD wasn't! lol, that was cute too.

Guest suejinx3

does anyone know the song name that is playing at the end of ep.17 when jandi sees JP & JK in the pool?

what's that song name?

and who sings it? is it SS501?

and where can i find the link to the full song for download!?

thank you!!

SUPER BIG FAVOR TO ASK~!!

EP 17 when Junpyo is with JK at the bear thing ( before they ride the gondola )

there's this song playing "Hey my girl, Hey my girl"

it's not big bang or se7en's songs which seem to sound similar..

can anyone help me find out which song it was > <?

Ep 17 - Part 3

It's the first 45 seconds or so

THX U SO MUCH IN ADVANCE

did anyone answer this question?

i'm curious too hahaha

Guest sennorita

jo15, you can find ep 16 up on youtube by user 19990915 :)

Wahhh i thought i wasnt gonna watch ep 17 but i did, of course.. can't help it. Haha iunno but i like the episode despite the many scenes of junpyo and jaekyung. I dont completely hate her, i dont think i dislike her even. Its just... meh. I dont kno if anyone else thought of her as cute, but i sure did when they were eating ramyun. She saw JanDi eying the free cupons and she was like "Alright. I'll get it for you" HAHA XD chu-ah, something something.. haha dont kno how to romanize it. Anyways, yeah i thought that was funny and cute.

:sweatingbullets:

i finally finished watching ep 17

but part 2 isn't there. but of the copyright thing.

does anyone know how i can get around that ?

today's episode wasn't based on goojunpyo..

:[

it sucks that he can't do anything about the engagement. :[

Guest Banana Peel

Yay ! I just finished watching EP. 17 :)

It was good, overall. I liked it better than last week's episodes.

How did JP know that JD fainted? I didn't see a scene where JH called JP. It's just really random that he showed up to JH's house. >_> Oh, and it was sooo sad when he went back to his car..and all these thoughts are roaming around, stressing him out. Ugh, I wanna see him happy and goofy like the old times again! :(

I actually enjoyed the scene when JK finished the noodles for JD.

It was really cute, despite the fact that she annoys me at times.

and JK&JP's kiss was a satisfaction. (not as in I liked the fact that they kissed)

you can obviously tell that he didn't feel any connection..and I liked how they inserted JD

and JP kissing moments inbetween to show that JP isn't all that of a jerk ;)

I'm kind of disappointed about JP saving JD scene. I wanted it to be more dramatic and romantic. lol.

It may just be me, but I didn't like how JP all of the sudden showed up to save her.. or the fact that they only had 15 seconds of togetherness (?). Hmph :/ I was expecting a better scene, but oh well. better than nothing!

I think I'm going to pity JK for the next few episodes. As much as I'm annoyed of her, I feel bad for her.

well first of, she didn't even know JP&JK went out. And she was never mean or bragged to JD knowingly. Come to think of it, I actually never disliked her throughout the show. lol.

And just a side note. I'm in love with JH these days. His new hair makes it a plus. And I loved the way he treats JD. :) You know what else? he seems like an animate character. hahah. His character is so..blank yet emotional. His face is always one expression although he has many emotions inside.

Ah! I wrote a bit too long. Looks like the next episode's going to be the final for JP&JK! Woopee~

Guest nikesma

From the preview of episode 18, it is obviously shows that JK knows about JD and JP's relationship. And she's trying to tell JD that things going well between her and JP by telling JD they had historical moments last night? She's trying to tell her that JP's hers now and to make JD jealous.

I'm guessing JP refused JK that night and maybe JK questioned about how JP actually feels. Maybe it will be revealed then that JP likes JD and he cant think of anyone else other than her no matter what happens? Maybe that'll make JK surprised and jealous of JD and tries to make JD jealous. I think things will develop fast as well in the next episode. *shrugs*

Guest F4fan

!!! I didn't think of that. I thought that it was really b/c she was feeling insecure. It is possible that she thinks it's HERS. After JP rejects her, I think everything will become more clear.

I think that it's nice that she is overprotective of JD. She is like the older sister kind of. I think it's cute how they all are. hehe. And the scene where everyone was drinking wine, but JD wasn't! lol, that was cute too.

No, imo, she doesn't think its hers because we see her crying in Episode 18 preview and eating ice cream, which usually signals upset not happy. Why else would she tell JD and JH that lie about something happened between JK and JP the night before and then walk away with tears in her eyes? She did it because she connected all the dots and figured that there was something between JP and JD and wanted to lash out her pain. If we didn't see Episode 18 previews, it would make sense that she thinks its for her.

Also, JP was surprise to see JK coming down to the hot tub. So they didn't plan to meet that night. So, why would he have it with him when he was planning to swim or sit in the hot tub? She might think the J J stands for JD and JH but not JK and JP.