[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest tinyxtina

About the necklace.. i think JK will give it to JP once she gave up.

Then when JD became his personal maid, he'll asked her to come to

his room during midnight, they gonna use his telescope to look for the star & moon.

Give again the necklace to JD.. boom.. another sweetie KISS!!! :w00t::lol::sweatingbullets:

:blink: are they really going to put the maid scene into the script??

that would be great! but if they do... it might seem weird? b/c in the comic, makino seemed to be reluctant to whatever domyouji would tell her b/c she didn't know if she loved him or not. however in BOF i feel that if JP asked JD to do anything, she'll do it w/o hesitation since she has feelings for him.

definitely not a JD thing to do.

....wow. i have no idea if that made sense or not

Guest shamien7

About the necklace.. i think JK will give it to JP once she gave up.

Then when JD became his personal maid, he'll asked her to come to

his room during midnight, they gonna use his telescope to look for the star & moon.

Give again the necklace to JD.. boom.. another sweetie KISS!!! :w00t::lol::sweatingbullets:

Omo..im soo excited just thinking of the possibility of it to happen! kyaaa~~ :w00t:

Yes, i definitely want that maid arc to be their moments of reconciliation! :lol: :lol: :lol:

But i wonder how JH gonna let JD stay at JP house just like that...if junhee nuna is the one behind the wheel, i guess JH cant do anything :sweatingbullets:

Guest OneSky.

Goo Hye Sun's scene after discharge from hospital

In this scene that lasted for 4 minutes, Goo Hye Sun acted without saying a word. Despite concerns, the swelling was barely noticeable. The only problem was that everything was a bit unnatural due to her injury that has not yet fully healed.

Originally, Jandi and Jae Kyung were supposed to eat the Ramen together. However, due to Goo Hye Sun's injury, the script was modified so that only Jae Kyung had to eat it.

I was wondering why only Jaekyung ate the ramen! I was confused, heheh. This explains alot. But why are all the casts for BOF getting involved in car accidents!? I remember Kim Bum got into a car accident as well. This also explains why there were only ONE episode this week, maybe? I hope no other cast member get into a car accident.. T_________T And I hope she gets better soon.

Not sure if this was posted or not, so I apoligize if it was:

2009/02/28 [ChanMi's star news] "Boys Over Flowers" Lee Min-ho trips on the red carpet!

http://www.hancinema.net/korean_Lee_Min-ho.php#news18316

Just watched episode 17..

I still don't like this girlfriend dilemma

but in the Korean version, it seems to be less heartbreaking

>< I think my heart was more hurting when I couldn't find Woobin though

Does anybody know where to download or find the new songs?

Especially the one during Junpyo and Jaekyung's date

Guest tppwendy

im watching ep 17 on YOUTUBE,but i cant find part 4& 5& 6. Engsub actually.

it's driving me crazy now.

please help

Guest dreampryncezz

I really hope there is a maid arc. Why put that gigantic telescope thing in JP's room if they're not going to use it!!! :)

Guest inyeon.

man, as weird as this sounds, I really dont think the fiancee is that bad ._.

Sure shes annoying, but shes really nice. I mean, heck, if she was the main character instead of Jandi, people would love her!

Maybe its just cause...I like Jihoo with Jandi? ._. bleh. fricken jandi! If i had jihoo, someone as sweet, smart, and handsome as him; he would be MINE by now! T_T

Guest doremii*

I really hope there is a maid arc. Why put that gigantic telescope thing in JP's room if they're not going to use it!!! :)

omg I know! I really hope they add the telescope scene from the manga.. or else what's the point of showing it in JP's room? :sweatingbullets: (and if you've read the manga.. you'll know what happens in that scene.. lol)

I think I must be the only one that's tired of seeing JP crying all the time lol LMH's a great actor and all, but man.. they really need to show JP's frustration in another way.

Guest dreampryncezz

Sure shes annoying, but shes really nice. I mean, heck, if she was the main character instead of Jandi, people would love her!

Maybe its just cause...I like Jihoo with Jandi? ._. bleh. fricken jandi! If i had jihoo, someone as sweet, smart, and handsome as him; he would be MINE by now! T_T

Yeah, I think JK is super cute. I think LMH and the fiance actress have pretty good chemistry together. A part of me wouldn't mind seeing a switch in coupling JK-JP and JD-JH!

But then, I like JP and JD together too. I'm so confused because I haven't seen them happy together in a while so I forget how much I like them as a couple.

omg I know! I really hope they add the telescope scene from the manga.. or else what's the point of showing it in JP's room? :sweatingbullets: (and if you've read the manga.. you'll know what happens in that scene.. lol)

I think I must be the only one that's tired of seeing JP crying all the time lol LMH's a great actor and all, but man.. they really need to show JP's frustration in another way.

Yeah, they made a point to show it a few time: JP touching it while he was talking about going from beginning to end (about JD and his relationship) and when JD comes into his room.

I'm kinda tired of JP crying scenes too, but it's because I feel SO SAD when he cries!

Guest dunlop09

No you don't sound weird at all! JK is like the exact replica of JP. They have their flaws, but in the end you can't help but love those characters. I think it's also the same with the other characters as well. If JK was the main character, there's bound to be people who think she's annoying, and people who love her. Just like with JD :)

I think what is different with this drama, from the other dramas I've seen, is that the couples all look like it could work out. In most of the other dramas I've watched, the "JH" and "JK" in the drama will come off as a brooding dark character or a needy character that does not match with the main at all. But as much as I love JP/JD, JH is really good to JD. And I can't say that he does not deserve her. He is a loyal friend to JP and JD. And as for JK, she may come off as needy at times, but I think in the end she is not a needy character. She is not just a strong character either. She has this charm to her, that makes her look really good with JP. And that is why I think this drama works for me so far. I'm glad watching JH/JD and JP/JK interactions before it becomes JP/JD. The only problem I see with this is that it may seem like a bitter-sweet victory when JD and JP finally do get together.

Guest stiltzkin

The 2nd version of 'Boys Over Flowers' OST was revealed for the first time through their broadcast on 03-Mar. Firstly, the main theme song 'With UR My Love' for Goo JoonPyo and Geum JanDi is sung by Kim Joon's group, T-Max (Shin MinChul, Kim Joon, Park YoonHwa) and singer J.

Another song in episode 14 is called '아쉬운 마음인 걸' by A'st1 which Hyming, who appears in the drama as Yoon JiHoo's friend, belongs to. A'st1 is a multinational 6 member group with Harbin born Chinese member Hyming, Park JungJin, Tomo, Byun JangMoon, Sung InKyu and Lim HanByul, and they’ve released a single album in 2008. '아쉬운 마음인 걸' is composed by Han JaeHo who also did Kara's 'Pretty Girl'.

New ending song '애인만들기' (Making a Lover) is a song by SS501. This new ending song for 'Boys Over Flowers' is composed by hit-song maker Jo YoungSoo, and has received good responses from viewers.

Viewers showed their anticipation "Newly included songs are very good" "I'm curious about the title. I want to hear the album soon". The 2nd OST will also include ballad version of 'Because I am Stupid' sung by Kim HyunJoong alone, which increased the anticipations by the fans.

Yay!! Finally the 2nd OST is out! I've been waiting for it cos I wanna hear Kim Hyun Joong's Because I'm Stupid solo! I soo love his voice^^

And actually I'm a huge fan of JH-JD couple and even though we all know how the story will turn out I still like the pairing. I see that some of you don't like JK but she's actually ok and nice if you remember Shigeru Ohkawahara (Domyouji's fiancee in HYD), she suffered quite a lot in the tangle. It's really sad when I watched the drama cos she loved him a lot and so does JK for JP. So I guess give JK a break, cos she'll lose JP in the end why make it hard for her eh?

Whatever it is I'm a Ji Hoo (Hanazawa Rui) fan forever!!! Love the drama!

Guest deNain

Gosh!I just lost all my quotes!

Re-up links for Soft Subs Eps 17 & BOF Special

For those who req it.

I saw somebody already posted MF links.

But since I lost my quote I can't compile it here.

Here's the links in MU, SS & MF. Thanks to person who posted it.

Sorry I cant remember you

Eps 17 :

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3mjbda

http://www.mediafire.com/?44etnmiymmm

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9Q2SNV0T

BOF Special :

http://www.sendspace.com/file/nvjr2r

http://www.mediafire.com/?znkeoiomjuw

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6QNQAISM

*run to watch*

haha, you're right! That does sound funny :sweatingbullets: I guess "estimate" would have been a better word. Because they really don't have any control over it. I think based on the doctor's decision, they estimate the swelling to be gone by the morning of the 5th

Thanks for bringing that up :) My translations aren't always the most accurate, so it's nice when other people who speak korean(or even those that don't) can look it over for me.

dunlop09,, I'm thankful for all your translation! It was just funny to me that everything including wounds is scheduled. LOL, I kinda figure it was an estimation. You're doing a wonderful job, and I truly appreciates your dedication.

Guest lilnahnah

Yeah, I think JK is super cute. I think LMH and the fiance actress have pretty good chemistry together. A part of me wouldn't mind seeing a switch in coupling JK-JP and JD-JH!

But then, I like JP and JD together too. I'm so confused because I haven't seen them happy together in a while so I forget how much I like them as a couple.

Yeah, they made a point to show it a few time: JP touching it while he was talking about going from beginning to end (about JD and his relationship) and when JD comes into his room.

I'm kinda tired of JP crying scenes too, but it's because I feel SO SAD when he cries!

LOL i know what you mean.

I mean, in my head I know that it's Jandi/Joonpyo

and all the angst scenes with Jandi/Junpyo are heartbreaking and "argghhh look at how much they love each other"

but at the same time it's been so long that we've seen them together and happy that I'm sorta forgetting how that works (which is why I've been re-watching episodes)

And I keep finding myself getting mad at Jandi for not seeing how much Jihoo loves her

...and then I remind myself "oh yeah...Jandi and Joonpyo are gonna be together...and Jihoo is doomed for lonliness..."

Guest F4fan

Just a practical question... what happens to her brother when she becomes a maid and lives in JP's house? What happened in the manga?

I think the Korean drama has an arc from carefree youth to adult-like responsibilities, especially for JD and JP. They seem to carry more burdens then their counterparts in the other versions. As such comes changing emotions and personalities when they are trying to find their center.

HiHiHi.....wow!! This thread moves too fast! One episode comes out and the thread moves like 20+ pages!! Cool!! Anyways, I haven't watched the episode yet, but I just wanted to write something.

Hmm....I actually was debating if I want to watch this episode or not because I really don't like to see the pairing of JK and JP although I don't mind JH and JD. I'm starting to really dislike the PD for making this triangle into a square relationship. A lot of people seem to be shipping JH and JD, even though I really don't mind that, but still....I would really like JP to go with JD. Even though both guys suffered a lot, I think JP suffered a bit more because of their personality I guess. JP was always up there and now because of JD, he cries and everything. He tries to be with her, but can't get there. And now, he has to compete with his best friend. How frustrating! For me, JH was always just a normal guy. He has his sufferings too, but I didn't feel that he had to fall that low for JD. That is my opinion though. I'm really hoping.....again I don't think I like what I am going to say considering I am a JH-JD shipper too, I don't want them to go together...I actually want JP and JD together. I know the PD won't change the ending....I'm hoping....but how knows.....some korean dramas had been known to have their endings change as a result of fans...plus they are still filming the show. Although, I think that it might not be possible considering it isn't totally a korean drama....I think.....

Well...anyways....off to see this eppie....I really don't want to see JK with JP though....

Guest misslynda85

Just a practical question... what happens to her brother when she becomes a maid and lives in JP's house? What happened in the manga?

I think the Korean drama has an arc from carefree youth to adult-like responsibilities, especially for JD and JP. They seem to carry more burdens then their counterparts in the other versions. As such comes changing emotions and personalities when they are trying to find their center.

in the manga the little brother also goes to the fishing village to live with makino's parents.