[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest stiltzkin

LOL i know what you mean.

I mean, in my head I know that it's Jandi/Joonpyo

and all the angst scenes with Jandi/Junpyo are heartbreaking and "argghhh look at how much they love each other"

but at the same time it's been so long that we've seen them together and happy that I'm sorta forgetting how that works (which is why I've been re-watching episodes)

And I keep finding myself getting mad at Jandi for not seeing how much Jihoo loves her

...and then I remind myself "oh yeah...Jandi and Joonpyo are gonna be together...and Jihoo is doomed for lonliness..."

Yea..I always get frustrated when JD don't realize how much care Ji Hoo has for her, how much he loves her...It's sooo suffering even for me to look at..

But of course, when JP cries it affects me too, it feels so bad when he feels like there's nothing he can do to be with JD..

How much longer is JK going to be in the series? I am ready for her story to be over with and start on JP and JD's story again. I really miss those two together. Of course I also like JD and JH together because he is so nice to her in her time of needs, but I want JP and JD together again.

Guest misslynda85

How much longer is JK going to be in the series? I am ready for her story to be over with and start on JP and JD's story again. I really miss those two together. Of course I also like JD and JH together because he is so nice to her in her time of needs, but I want JP and JD together again.

in the manga after the last scene in ep.17, JP is going to tell JK that he can't lie to himself and her anymore and that the person he loves is JD. JK will let JD misunderstand the situation at first, but later tells JD the truth that nothing happened and that JP only loves her. Then she tells her mom that she wants to cancel the engagement. So if all goes accordingly, we should hope to see JK out of the picture hopefully by the end of ep 18.

Guest dunlop09

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1352

Homeless Song Woo Bin: “Boys Over Flowers Extra?”

photo76559.jpg

Viewer's protests about Song Woo Bin's(Kim Joon) air time on the drama “Boys Over Flowers” continues.

Episode 17 that aired on the 3rd, contained a scene where Jandi(Goo Hye Sun) and Ji Hoo(Kim Hyun Joong) witness Goo Joon Pyo(Lee Min Ho) and Ha Jae Kyung's(Lee Min Jung) kiss.

There were scenes that included So Yi Jung(Kim Bum), his brother So Il Hwan(Lim Joo Hwan), his father(Kim Jong Jin), and Cha Eun Jae(Park Soo Jin).

But Song Woo Bin, who is a part of the F4, only appears in one cut. Viewers are complaining that he is no different than an extra.

----------------------------------

I thought I didn't see Woo Bin at all in this episode, but maybe I didn't look hard enough :sweatingbullets:

I feel bad for Kim Joon, but I feel there is nothing the writers can do at this point. They already have story lines going and everything planned out. I really wish Woo Bin could have one though... I think Kim Joon really had to humble himself for this role. He is the oldest of the F4 cast members, yet he has the least part in it. But I think he is a really humble guy, he doesn't seem to mind this at all. He just seems happy for the acting opportunity. I hope he can pursue his acting career in the future :)

Guest sayurijen

and a big gay vibe when JP and JH were FEEDING each other. That didn't look right

Actually in Korea, it's not really 'gay' or 'unnatural' for guys to feed each other like that. Girls to girls, guys to girls and vice versa. At least it's always been like that between all of my friends

Guest xx-outsider-xx

Can someone tell me, why oh why must jaekyung and junpyo walk through that particular hallway leading to jandi and jihoo's 'secret' staircases? I mean, it doesn't look like a public hallways where students will come and go in between classrooms. it's like the end of the building or something. it just didn't make sense to me that the two will walk through a secluded part of the building, as if looking for privacy. Especially when after the kiss, junpyo head the the opposite direction, like backtracking their steps, thus confirming to me that there's really nothing ahead except for that door leading to jihoo and jandi.

I don't understand korean much so may be i missed some dialogue that indicates the reason why they were there in the first place. or there really is something i missed in that scene. Overall just weird, plain confusing, and so random. Somebody help!

Guest ziemah

im watching ep 17 on YOUTUBE,but i cant find part 4& 5& 6. Engsub actually.

it's driving me crazy now.

please help

go to arashi's youtube

youtube.com/user/19990915

Guest lilnahnah

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1352

Homeless Song Woo Bin: “Boys Over Flowers Extra?”

http://www.hancinema.net/photos/photo76559.jpg

Viewer's protests about Song Woo Bin's(Kim Joon) air time on the drama “Boys Over Flowers” continues.

Episode 17 that aired on the 3rd, contained a scene where Jandi(Goo Hye Sun) and Ji Hoo(Kim Hyun Joong) witness Goo Joon Pyo(Lee Min Ho) and Ha Jae Kyung's(Lee Min Jung) kiss.

There were scenes that included So Yi Jung(Kim Bum), his brother So Il Hwan(Lim Joo Hwan), his father(Kim Jong Jin), and Cha Eun Jae(Park Soo Jin).

But Song Woo Bin, who is a part of the F4, only appears in one cut. Viewers are complaining that he is no different than an extra.

----------------------------------

I thought I didn't see Woo Bin at all in this episode, but maybe I didn't look hard enough :sweatingbullets:

I feel bad for Kim Joon, but I feel there is nothing the writers can do at this point. They already have story lines going and everything planned out. I really wish Woo Bin could have one though... I think Kim Joon really had to humble himself for this role. He is the oldest of the F4 cast members, yet he has the least part in it. But I think he is a really humble guy, he doesn't seem to mind this at all. He just seems happy for the acting opportunity. I hope he can pursue his acting career in the future :)

I agree...I feel so bad for him...

and you're right he must have had to really humble himself...what a great guy.

I really wish they had given him more of a story.

It really sucks that he's the only F4 member that doesn't really get one -.-

As predicted, episode 17 was full of Angst! I liked it, but there is a limit to everything. People will soon get tired of these angst-y episodes, so Mr.PDs, please give us more JD/JP love and bickerings!

I am quite disappointed that I did not see the grocery shopping scene of JK/JP, that means we might see it next week. I so want next week to purely focus on JP and JD's reconciliation. I am really hoping that the PD's will utilize the last 7 episodes left to focus on JD/JP. I swear, I am so deprived of JUnDi moments.

My take on episode 17:

It was a pretty decent episode considering that this would have been a Monday episode (I guess they had the luxury of time to edit this episode). Some might think that it was a pretty slow episode, on the other hand, I thought there were actually a lot of development and new plots that arose in this episode that would make for a more interesting viewing later on.

Forgive me guys, but I still don't dislike JK even after this episode. I guess, I am really longing for the fiesty Jandi to be back, that's why I find JK's spunky character hard to hate. Plus, I can totally see JP's vibe in her. To say the least, I am actually quite intrigued by JK's character. She is supposed to be the third wheel here, but for me she is actually a passable pair for JP. Also, I am really curious whether JK is just really innocent, stupid, insensitive or being manipulative, since she seems to be so oblivious of the JP/JD/JH dilemma. I have a gut feeling that she actually has some sense about JP and JD's past. Otherwise, why would she insist on four of them going on a trip? I think she insisted on that trip to actually confirm her instincts. Now, that she found the necklace, it will be really interesting on how she will deal with this predicament. I guess it all depends on how the PDs will tackle this, either they will totally make her into a manipulative and possessive, typical kdrama third wheel or they will follow the manga.

What's with JD's exaggerated nosebleed anyway. If I did not read the manga, I would totally think that it is a foreshadowing of her inflicting a disease and dying in the end. As if fainting is not enough?

I am really hoping that they will play the maid arc. I am glad that they seem to have forgotten about the whole amnesia plot, I mean with just 7 episodes left, I don't think they will actually have time to tackle this plot considering there are still alot of loose ends that need answers.

Oh and is it just me, or did they change their musical director. The music has gotten so much better than the last 16 episodes haha...I don't know what I would have done if I heard the Paradise Song in this episode.

Guest tofumui

I really hope there is a maid arc. Why put that gigantic telescope thing in JP's room if they're not going to use it!!! :)

hmm yeah true.. but then i thought i read previously that JunPyo also loses his memory, or maybe i was mistaken.. or someone saved his life.. there's only so many episodes left.. how can they fit this all in.. ahhhh

yeah and of all hallways to walk by, JunPyo and the Monkey have to walk thru the same hallway that leads to where JanDi and JiHoo are all the time.. what's up with that..

Guest sweetie

When JP saw JH kissing JD's hand & sleeping on his bed.

He felt jealous & betrayal thats why the flashback was when

his mom accusing JD trying to use her body for JP & his

mom telling him, his love game against Shinhwa's future.

The next day.. he ignored again JD & considered the dating thingy with JK.

Really.. a big misunderstanding!! :phew:

its maybe just me, but i dont see that scene as misunderstanding.

JP saw JH kissed JD's hand. he's mad, obviously, since the girl's hand is his beloved's one. but more than anger, i think he is more upset with himself. with him not being able to do anything about it.

in season one, he surely didnt think JH has any feeling for JD, for him not having any bit of hesitation to ask JH for help to take JD home everytime something occured. but after what JH said at the airport, we could see how hesistated he was to call JH after the spying at the hotel scene. but i dont think at that time he really believes that JH really has feeling for JD. he might think that what JH said at the airport is out of anger n frustration or he just didnt think much about it. i think only when seeing JH kissed JD's hand, it confirms to him that JH does have feeling for JD. thats why we see he remembering the airport scene in the car. n the flashback of his mom nearly hit JD at the hotel just after that, reminds him how JH is always n can always be there for JD while him, whenever he is near JD he can only cause pain n danger to JD. thus he might think JD is better with JH. n his mom's threat for him not to destroy what his father n his grandfather has work for just adds up to his frustration, thus lead him to make the decision to start with JK n continue to ignore JD. :blush: this is just what i thought.

i just thought theres no kind of misunderstanding happening around right now even for JD. i think JD knows that JP still likes her, n the way JP is acting right now is caused by something else which got to do with the mom which she didnt bother to know bcoz even if she knows she cant do anything about it. since JP has already decided. thats why i dont find it weird or ridiculus for JD to sing that kind of song at JP's birthday n her gift to JP bcoz she still believes that JP still loves her. its just they can no longer be together. there's no way a girl that believes the guy no longer likes her will act that way. and the longing stare between both of them everytime their eyes met, i believe both just knows how much they love n miss each other. thus, whatever JP see between JD n JH, he's gonna just be jealous with JH, i dont think he will ever misunderstood JD like in the past. same goes to JD. looking at JP n JK, i dont think she will think that JP actually like JK. i think at this time, they really have reached the trust that every couple should have. that JP dont need to explain his acts to JD, and JD dont need to explain what her feeling anymore.

i cant wait when the fiancee decide to cancel the enggagement and want the merger to still go on. bcoz whats imprtant for the evil witch mother is the merger. oh, jun hee nuna, i cant wait to know what's she gonna do later! this joondi couple cant do anything by themselves. someone just need to help them out!

i'm really badly missing the bickering and sweet moments btw these two. please reunite by next episode. i cant endure any longer even for one more ep. :tears:

as for episode 17, hmm, i dont really like the transition, every scene just pop up out of no where. n scenes that i like r mostly too short. seems like they kinda wanna pack what they have planned for ep18 to be in this episode so that before next week people can get a feeling that this JK-JP-JD's thing is gonna over soon. bcoz we know if we didnt see the saving from the pool this week, everyone will be so mad for this whole week over JP n JK's date n their kissing. now, i'm more anticipating next week's episodes for more scenes between joondi~ so i forgive the bad transition, as i just want this thing with JK over soon enough. n plus with GHS's condition, its sorta understandable. n hey, i notice the new OSTs, but dont u guys think they play the osts too much. i know they want to introduce the new songs, but they r played so randomly. urgh, the songs is better but please use them wisely. if not they r just gonna ruin the emotions.

Guest apple-snapple-YUM

Everyone has some kind of storyline..some kind of plot but Song Woo Bin has nothing!!

Guest doremii*

hmm yeah true.. but then i thought i read previously that JunPyo also loses his memory, or maybe i was mistaken.. or someone saved his life.. there's only so many episodes left.. how can they fit this all in.. ahhhh

yeah and of all hallways to walk by, JunPyo and the Monkey have to walk thru the same hallway that leads to where JanDi and JiHoo are all the time.. what's up with that..

oh damn I forgot all about the amnesia storyline. I really really hope they don't include it. They've got only 7 episodes left and JD & JP are still not on speaking terms yet. Plus now that they've got the whole Yijeong storyline.. I have this bad feeling that the ending will be rushed.

Guest God0fRain

aaah i luv this drama soo much..

JP nd JD please be together.. to me JK seems to be very spoiled and annoying :P but cute

1233793982_Boys.jpg