[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

the JD character's stupidity is getting really annoying and overused. just wanna smack some sense into her. where the hell did the spunky violent JD go? for a "weed" she sure is weak of health with all the fainting and needing to be rescued.

Guest toomuchsmiling

Can't take the fiancee. Can't she get a clue?!

The monkey...needs to go back to her own Amazon. T_T or the zoo preferably. -sighs-

i know, Jandi being all weak now..it's not typical of her! i know she's super stressed about JP but.. =/

Toughen up sister!! fighting! ^^b

Guest betchay

tofumui: Yeah, I think he really does think he lost the girl. He's been gone for a year (and they broke up 6 months ago). He can't expect them to not be dating. Here is what I think about how JP can view the JH-JD relationship:

1. he never had any indication that they are NOT dating

2. JP always knew that JH was competition

3. they are always together

4. JD was sleeping on JH's bed! JP didn't know she was sick; he probably came over b/c he wanted to talk about his mom.

So many indications that they are dating! Poor JP!

When JP saw JH kissing JD's hand & sleeping on his bed.

He felt jealous & betrayal thats why the flashback was when

his mom accusing JD trying to use her body for JP & his

mom telling him, his love game against Shinhwa's future.

The next day.. he ignored again JD & considered the dating thingy with JK.

Really.. a big misunderstanding!! :phew:

does anyone know the song name that is playing at the end of ep.17 when jandi sees JP & JK in the pool?

what's that song name?

and who sings it? is it SS501?

and where can i find the link to the full song for download!?

thank you!!

Hmm, well according to arashi at vox.com, the first song that was played was by SS501 & Kara & the title was not released yet.

and the second song was Wish Ur My Love by TMAX & J.

Guest polaris

Ahhhhhhhhhh! I cant take any more of JK and this whole JD JP separation. It is really killing me.. and JK's voice didnt bother me that much until this episode with all the baby voicing to JP... ughhh! :tongue2: get a clue girl! ep 17 was like one big heart break throughout the whole episode. The new music was really fresh ..I likee.

oh man.. but Jihoo grew like 10 ft in my favor through this episode. I loveeeee when he tried to shield JD from seeing the infamous kiss. Holy crap that was really a "whew!" :blush: moment. Seriously after that part.. Jihoo looks different to me.. so much more attractive.

another article: http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

Goo Hye Sun scheduled to return to set on the 5th.

written by: 김형우

translated by: dunlop09

http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/2009/e...e7_115628_0.jpg

After her discharge on the 2nd, Goo Hye Sun has been resting for 3 days. Because of her lip injury, she is having problems with pronunciation, and is currently undergoing treatment and rest.

Goo Hye Sun will return to the “Boys Over Flowers” filming on the 5th. Her stitches are scheduled to be taken out on the evening of the 4th, and her swelling is scheduled to be completely gone around the morning of the 5th.

A representative stated over the phone, “She will join the “Boys Over Flowers” filming on the 5th. There was no filming on the 3rd or 4th so that she could concentrate on rest and recovery.”

He revealed, “It(her injury and pronunciation) is not in perfect condition, but we are doing our best to make as much improvements as we can. Goo Hye Sun is doing all she can to recover as fast as possible, she is refraining from talking unless absolutely necessary.”

EDIT: in this article,http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

They mentioned that the script WILL be edited for GHS. They will minimize the lines as much as possible to not interfere with GHS's recovery. As as she gets better, they will change less of the script. Hopefully soon, she will recover completely and they will not have to adjust the script at all.

LOL, it's funny that they scheduled for her swelling to be completely gone on the 5th and when.?..in the morning! hehehe, I hope GHS's wound heals soon. I hope editing her parts does not affect the overall scenes etc. from the original scenes. I'm loving all my Jandi moments and especially when she's with JP so I hope it's not too much changes. GHS fighting!

Guest tofumui

So it has been confirmed that the ramen scene is the one GHS shot after her discharge.

Goo Hye Sun's scene after discharge from hospital

written by:김형우

thanks for the translation.. aww i would've wanted to see an eating competition between JanDi and JaeKyung.. cuz JanDi can always super out eat anyone..

Goo Hye Sun scheduled to return to set on the 5th.

written by: 김형우

i'm glad she's getting a few days off still to really recoup.. and it'll just take time for her to heal properly..

Does anyone think the mom kind of looks GUILTY during some parts? She seems like she is. There are some parts where she looks down and there is this sad glint in her eyes; it's definitely not anger!

lol the mom does an awesome job of acting the villian.. that's why it makes her so believable in the scenes..

Guest eternitygoddess

I think JunPyo and his fiance are quite a good match. It'd work if he didn't meet Jandi first.

And just judging from the scenes, Jandi and Jihoo are also a compatible match. Idk why she's so stuck on JunPyo.

Guest webby

Joonhee noona has promised to help jandi and junpyo out since some early episodes, but nothing has happened since except her telling her mom to stop manipulating junpyo. I would like to think her hotel business is keeping her busy and that she'll finally step in, but that's some major loophole in the drama, esp when joonhee nuna is so convincing as the one who's on both junpyo and jandi's side. granted she did not turn up at junpyo's bday party either.

Guest doremii*

the JD character's stupidity is getting really annoying and overused. just wanna smack some sense into her. where the hell did the spunky violent JD go? for a "weed" she sure is weak of health with all the fainting and needing to be rescued.

I always felt that JD was tough emotionally.. not physically lol

for example, the bridge breakup. That would've shattered me lol but she picked herself up from feeling down and carried on with her life.

but I'm definitely tired of how they keep making JD lose something.. it happens in almost every episode -___- the writers need to be a little more creative..

I was a huge RuixMakino fan in the J-version, so I really loved their scenes together in these past few episodes. man if only they had more chemistry at the start of the series..

Guest tinyxtina

So it has been confirmed that the ramen scene is the one GHS shot after her discharge.

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

Goo Hye Sun's scene after discharge from hospital

ah~! ok. that makes a lot of sense. now i notice it, JD was pretty quiet through this scene. and yes... it would make more sense if she ate the ramyun w/ JK.

anyways... i think it was nicely done. JK can be annoying sometimes but in this scene i found her kinda cute

Joonhee noona has promised to help jandi and junpyo out since some early episodes, but nothing has happened since except her telling her mom to stop manipulating junpyo. I would like to think her hotel business is keeping her busy and that she'll finally step in, but that's some major loophole in the drama, esp when joonhee nuna is so convincing as the one who's on both junpyo and jandi's side. granted she did not turn up at junpyo's bday party either.

I was really looking forward to seeing her at Junpyo's bd, it only make sense for her to be there...kind of a bridge for JP and JD but she disappear. I'm still hopeful that she'll do something for them in the future, it just doesn't make sense for the writer to have her say those lines....and not act upon it.

Guest betchay

About the necklace.. i think JK will give it to JP once she gave up.

Then when JD became his personal maid, he'll asked her to come to

his room during midnight, they gonna use his telescope to look for the star & moon.

Give again the necklace to JD.. boom.. another sweetie KISS!!! :w00t::lol::sweatingbullets:

Guest dreampryncezz

I think JunPyo and his fiance are quite a good match. It'd work if he didn't meet Jandi first.

And just judging from the scenes, Jandi and Jihoo are also a compatible match. Idk why she's so stuck on JunPyo.

Yeah, I kind of have to agree. JP and his fiance kind of remind me of the relationship of the two main characters in Goong a little bit; how she's always doing random antics and he gets so annoyed --> though maybe it's because of the teddy bears that i'm confused! =P

JD and JH are super good together too. I think it's hard to get over the first guy you really love and someone you invested so much emotions in, but I think if I had JH by my side all the time, i think it'd be really hard!

Guest lilnahnah

tofumui: Yeah, I think he really does think he lost the girl. He's been gone for a year (and they broke up 6 months ago). He can't expect them to not be dating. Here is what I think about how JP can view the JH-JD relationship:

1. he never had any indication that they are NOT dating

2. JP always knew that JH was competition

3. they are always together

4. JD was sleeping on JH's bed! JP didn't know she was sick; he probably came over b/c he wanted to talk about his mom.

So many indications that they are dating! Poor JP!

Does anyone think the mom kind of looks GUILTY during some parts? She seems like she is. There are some parts where she looks down and there is this sad glint in her eyes; it's definitely not anger!

Yes, poor Junpyo...but imo

1) he's hurting Jandi too... I'd rather they both be hurting together. Cuz that shows they're both hurting cuz they both love each other

2) a little bit of this craziness I think might be a little good for him. After all, he's grown up a spoiled little rich kid without much grief or angst. I think after this is all over he'll come out of it a little more mature and appreciative of Jandi ^^

And yea, evil momness definitely looks guilty.

I just rewatched episode 12 I think it was when Junpyo's mom is talking on the phone with his dad?

And it definitely does sound suspicious....who knows? We just have to keep watching :)

Guest andie39martinez

03/04 [news] BOF New OST is?

Credits : miru@osen.co.kr + SS601.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

The 2nd part of 'Boys Over Flowers' OST has been revealed for the first time through their broadcast on 03-Mar.

In episode 17 of KBS 2TV drama 'Boys Over Flowers' broadcasted on 03-Mar, the insert songs are not from the OST but new songs being released, thus arousing curiosity from viewers.

200903040729095880.jpg

The 2nd version of 'Boys Over Flowers' OST was revealed for the first time through their broadcast on 03-Mar. Firstly, the main theme song 'With UR My Love' for Goo JoonPyo and Geum JanDi is sung by Kim Joon's group, T-Max (Shin MinChul, Kim Joon, Park YoonHwa) and singer J.

Another song in episode 14 is called '아쉬운 마음인 걸' by A'st1 which Hyming, who appears in the drama as Yoon JiHoo's friend, belongs to. A'st1 is a multinational 6 member group with Harbin born Chinese member Hyming, Park JungJin, Tomo, Byun JangMoon, Sung InKyu and Lim HanByul, and they’ve released a single album in 2008. '아쉬운 마음인 걸' is composed by Han JaeHo who also did Kara's 'Pretty Girl'.

New ending song '애인만들기' (Making a Lover) is a song by SS501. This new ending song for 'Boys Over Flowers' is composed by hit-song maker Jo YoungSoo, and has received good responses from viewers.

Viewers showed their anticipation "Newly included songs are very good" "I'm curious about the title. I want to hear the album soon". The 2nd OST will also include ballad version of 'Because I am Stupid' sung by Kim HyunJoong alone, which increased the anticipations by the fans.

Guest gglover

Did anybody else totally get a Full House vibe from the window cleaning? Maybe its just me then?

and a big gay vibe when JP and JH were FEEDING each other. That didn't look right

I'm sad to hear that GHS had to act after the accident! I would totally want to see JK and JD competing the Ramyun challenge lol. I thought it was a little weird at the time when I saw the ep that 1, JD isnt eating (since she loves to eat) and that she also didn't say a word yet looked liked something was in her mouth. Now that explains it.

I am super happy about ep 8!! Good news for the Soeul couple! Imagine if GE takes YJ to her pottery class.... oh man

About the necklace.. i think JK will give it to JP once she gave up.

Then when JD became his personal maid, he'll asked her to come to

his room during midnight, they gonna use his telescope to look for the star & moon.

Give again the necklace to JD.. boom.. another sweetie KISS!!! :w00t::lol::sweatingbullets:

Crossed my fingers and hope to the star and moon for the script writer to write this scene! This is such a JoonDified scene!!!

I think JK will give the necklace to JP once everything is clear. With the necklace in his hand, JP will remember the words he said to JD. I'm assuming after the necklace is in his possession, he'll focus on winning JD's heart again.

Guest dunlop09

LOL, it's funny that they scheduled for her swelling to be completely gone on the 5th and when.?..in the morning! hehehe, I hope GHS's wound heals soon. I hope editing her parts does not affect the overall scenes etc. from the original scenes. I'm loving all my Jandi moments and especially when she's with JP so I hope it's not too much changes. GHS fighting!

haha, you're right! That does sound funny :sweatingbullets: I guess "estimate" would have been a better word. Because they really don't have any control over it. I think based on the doctor's decision, they estimate the swelling to be gone by the morning of the 5th

Thanks for bringing that up :) My translations aren't always the most accurate, so it's nice when other people who speak korean(or even those that don't) can look it over for me.

Guest seonnie

This drama is really comparable to Goong Princess Hours (:

the bears, the mom, the rich, the stuffed animals.

Loving both dramas! OMG I just watched ep 17...

When JD had a nose bleed and JP had to fake that he didn't care, he looked like he

wanted to cry UGH breaking my heart. that was so touching.

& the fainting & the drowning seems so weak for the character of JD.

Seems like they were a few fake speculations, some seemed like some good

plots that should have actually been in there. I wonder why JH JP are getting along so well,

maybe JP has matured, heck he DID mature

<_<<_< not mature enough for JD we hope

:mellow:

OH AND MINI UKNOW YUNHO was in this ep! xD ROFLROFL

&& the scene where JD filmed after the car accident, i just went phewf,

no marks on her pretty face.

Oh oh oh

:rolleyes:

check out this video, wouldnt it be cool if it were actually part of the ost?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs6LX_IQNhU