[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest yuuki888

SUPER BIG FAVOR TO ASK~!!

EP 17 when Junpyo is with JK at the bear thing ( before they ride the gondola )

there's this song playing "Hey my girl, Hey my girl"

it's not big bang or se7en's songs which seem to sound similar..

can anyone help me find out which song it was > <?

Ep 17 - Part 3

It's the first 45 seconds or so

THX U SO MUCH IN ADVANCE

Guest evie544

Can I just say I LOVED the music from this episode!!! And yes, i did hear an undertone of Goong music in the background. I have to say that my favorite parts during this episode were all the parts that JP got jealous. when he saw JH kiss JD's hand,(the irony of that scene: JD liked JH but he didn't like her. Now he likes her and her heart belongs to another :( ) when he found JD and JH at the restaurant; I noticed that when JK suggested getting the 2 couples together, he got that same look on his face from episode 16 when she call JH the guy that JD likes (oh how I live for those moments). I also loved it when he got so mad after JH cut up his own plate then switched it with JD's! Boy was he pissed!

This episode was a little silent...JD's character adds a lot to the script...get well soon!

Oh and I love guy friendships! They can be mad one minute then best friends WITH NO HARD FEELINGS the next...so unlike female friendships.

Guest betchay
Yeah I noticed that. lol

Jealous jealous Junpyo lol

I noticed that too and I really like that scene..

It's like symbolically saying that Junpyo doesn't want to give Jandi to Jihoo..

he just put Jandi down and Jihoo is the one who pick her up...

It was very powerful line from JiHoo.

Like telling Jun Pyo, that he'll take his place from now on

and not to worry about her anymore. :P

Guest oc-ca
Can I just say I LOVED the music from this episode!!! And yes, i did hear an undertone of Goong music in the background. I have to say that my favorite parts during this episode were all the parts that JP got jealous. when he saw JH kiss JD's hand,(the irony of that scene: JD liked JH but he didn't like her. Now he likes her and her heart belongs to another :( ) when he found JD and JH at the restaurant; I noticed that when JK suggested getting the 2 couples together, he got that same look on his face from episode 16 when she call JH the guy that JD likes (oh how I live for those moments). I also loved it when he got so mad after JH cut up his own plate then switched it with JD's! Boy was he pissed!

This episode was a little silent...JD's character adds a lot to the script...get well soon!

Oh and I love guy friendships! They can be mad one minute then best friends WITH NO HARD FEELINGS the next...so unlike female friendships.

you heard goong-esq music and teddy bears bc its the same pd. the pd left the company that produced goong and set up his own company.

Guest phuongchau00
Episode 17 Soft Subs

Here are rapidshare softsubs for episode 17. I take no credit for any translation works

http://rapidshare.com/files/205005467/bof17.richard simmons

Source: viikii.

Credits: 9529rmr, araaks, arenita87, asianlicious, ayyerrlah, beyondparadise, blaze, bluesparklediamond, champong, cherrybrandy, DANNY, echongz, foryou, gdmaluv, gingerbug, Hanji4, iluvkimhyunjoong, jennyb, KariSan, kcp401, kweenB, mexikankutty, miavisualism, Nimrodelin, sakitty, sakuraHime, saylan_çu, seprienna, seulhj, soumlol, swtbananas, Teksu, tresa, trumanga1, viikii45, wlqgoddbdp, ZhiShu,

Note: since this is a bootleg rip its unsynched - watch with a media player that lets you synch up. Mplayer does this, but mplayer looks ugly. Any suggestions?

Could anyone please upload this episode 17 Soft Subs with Megaupload?? Thanks a lot.

Guest KristyS

I was so fortunate to see that Jun Pyo's kiss to JK wasn't all that ... no emotions whatsoever ^^ ... I really don't' JK right now, she's ruiing every moment that is supposed to be with Jun Pyo and Jan Di ... Though, Jan Di and Jihoo do make a good couple because Jihoo is so sweet to Jan Di and cares a lot about her. I can't wait to see episode 18 and to see JK out of the way !

Guest misshakissh
you heard goong-esq music and teddy bears bc its the same pd. the pd left the company that produced goong and set up his own company.

the pd and the staff are all from GOONG. they all split from the original EIGHT company.. i think the name was called something EIGHT. too but yeah . the same PDs and STAFF. as well as the SET team. so it make sense.. but alot of KOREAN netizens HATE IT when they compare because alot of ppl thing GOONG is a legendary teen drama.. with like perfect everything. so .. but honestly the teddy bear museum is a ACTUAL museum on NAMSAN tower. so its kind of like saying for every drama just because they visited the museum its copying GOONG. because its not even that rare to have teddy bear museum be in a drama scene or in any variety shows.

Haven't added anything to the discussion for a while, but after today's episode felt like I had to. Is anyone else tired of all the sad faces we've been seeing? Come on, it's been 5, count em, 5 episodes since Macau and Jandi looks like her cat just died in every one. Yes, it's sad that Joonpyo and Jandi are separated, but there's only so much (as everyone's pointed out) angst we can take. Jandi and Jihoo are cute together, which I've thought since many episodes ago... but things really only move along when Jandi and Joonpyo interact. Honestly, I'm getting... dare I say it... bored.

I haven´t post a long time as well, because usually everything was said before I could add anything. But it okay as long as I can catch up with all your posts, which sometimes is really hard.... :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

I agree that we have seen enough sad faces in the last episodes...I need JoonDi moments again, aren´t they suppose to be the lead actors? I don´t like it that JK seems to have more

screentime with Joonpyo than Jandi, arghh....and I laughed alot at one of the previous posts about JK, because I felt exactly the same, it´s surely time for her to see the truth...

Wuahh, I was so sad when Joonpyo cried in his car I miss his happy smile so much... :tears::tears:

I really hope that they finish the love quartet soon, there is so much left to be told.... I don´t want them to rush into doing the rest leaving us only two seconds of JoonDi moments...

Of course I wish a happy ending for everyone... well, let´s see what´ll happen... btw I also like the new OST and yes, where was Woobin????

Arghhh, another week to wait for the next episode....what do I do with my withdrawal? Watching the other episodes again? Guess soooo...

Guest aoiyuki291
the pd and the staff are all from GOONG. they all split from the original EIGHT company.. i think the name was called something EIGHT. too but yeah . the same PDs and STAFF. as well as the SET team. so it make sense.. but alot of KOREAN netizens HATE IT when they compare because alot of ppl thing GOONG is a legendary teen drama.. with like perfect everything. so .. but honestly the teddy bear museum is a ACTUAL museum on NAMSAN tower. so its kind of like saying for every drama just because they visited the museum its copying GOONG. because its not even that rare to have teddy bear museum be in a drama scene or in any variety shows.

I thought the PD for BOF is different from Goong's PD. Goong's PD is currently working on Iljimae while BOF PD's past works included Sassy Girl Chunhyang, My Girl, and Witch YooHee. Only the production team Group 8 is the same for BOF and Goong.

Guest ml_87
Maybe I have blinders on but I don't get how folks say that JH-JD should be together. I just don't see it. For me, its absolutely clear that JD feels no more than friendship and kinship with JH.

Yes, JH-JD's relationship has grown but not into a romantic relationship. Yes, he is sweet on her but she ain't sweet right back. Its the furthest thing from a romantic relationship. JH acknowledged as much that in today's episode when JD wanted to be the mermaid, he said it wouldn't work because she would turn into dust or bubbles because she didn't get her love. He is a perceptive guy. He knows that JD still loves JP. If she didn't, JP wouldn't have the power to hurt her by kissing JK or make her so mind-numbed that she walks into doors.

He is protective of JD because he doesn't want JP to hurt her anymore. He sees JP with a fiancee and they are dating but he also knows that JP wants JD. He wants to be the wall between them -- stop JP from doing something that he can't follow through on. JD is returning his friendship by trying to get him and grandfather to reconcile.

JH is admirable and supportive. He tried to express his feelings to JD but JD was not having any of it. I am sorry folks, I just don't see it.

One last thing: JK gets it now. She knows who JP likes and why he is so distant from her. JP's gaze following JD up the stairs -- JK saw it. That's why she is trying to seduce JP.

F4 fan, u're absolutely right? although there are quite a few scenes of Jh_JD, i dont find anything annoying. JD is quite confused when next to JH, she's not comfortable.beside him, her mind seems to be next to JP.

so guys, dont worry! everything will be uki in episode 18.of course, JK knows JP-JD relationship. her action in the pool (backhug JP) shows that she hits the wall now and tries the last action to save her relationship with JP.

the rating dropped compared to episode 16. i dont surprise. it increased so much to the special show. u know, a break makes fans disappointed and the film is cut a bit due to HS's pain. :tears:

EDIT:

i love the scene when JH sais to JP " i'll take her from now on" but JP just put JD on the floor, not gave her to JH. he he, and JH couldnt hold her but JD almost walked herself. i love that only JP can hold JD. so sweet!

reading the preview of 18th episode, it seems that JP turns to himself right? continue following JD^^ so the maid part is in front of us. YEAHHHHHHHH!

OMGGG, This episode (17) made me SO MADDDD :fury:

FIRST OF ALL , the monkey girl is going way too fast and is way too clingy and trying to be hard to be cute . Second of all, JANDIII is so STUPID >;O , I'm mean .. If you're drowning just for the necklace Jun Pyo gave you , why would you FORGET IT and leave it behind ?! I mean.. yeah you almost drowned, but COMEONN how hard is it for you to hold on to a necklace ?!

ALSOO , why would monkey seriously think that the necklace was for her? If she thought Jun Pyo meant it to be for her, why would Jandi be holding ittttt ? (I'm guessing that monkey gave Jun Pyo that hug in the pool, because she was grateful for the necklace)

One episode a week is not enough lol !

episode 17 was just sad...and extremely heartbreaking.

i want the love triangles to end! please! hehe. i'm actually okay with how the PDs are portraying this part though...i really don't think that the jandi&junpyo relationship is dragging. before i really thought about it, i thought that it was ridiculous how they're not together just because the witch (jp's mom) interfered. but i guess that if you look at it from a business man's POV, you can see how their relationship would be difficult. he wouldn't have enough time to spend with her. i really didn't like jaekyung in episodes 15 and 16...but it was different in this one. like...i really do feel bad for her. it's the first time she's falling in love...and the person she falls in love with loves another girl. i think she secretly knew deep down in her heart that there was something between JP and JD...but she didn't want to admit it. but now she has proof of it. and it's sad. i want her to have a happy ending too. :(

yijeong...yijeong...yijeong. he's just so...*sigh*. through this episode, you get to see the real yijeong...the face he hides from everyone else. he's just...lonely. and it really breaks my heart to see him alone. i do believe that yijeong loves his artwork...and he loves doing it. but he's torn because his artwork is what drove the closest people to him away. his brother and his father. he doesn't want to take hold of such a huge responsibility, yet everything is thrust onto him. and eunjae...his first love. honestly, i'm a major gaeul&yijeong shipper. but i'd really rather see yijeong happy...and if that means he doesn't get together with gaeul, then so be it. i can't stand yijeong being broken like this...and if eunjae can fix him, then i'll let her. hehe.

i know i know...it's already stated that eunjae will only be in like what...3 episodes? but still, i want yijeong to be happy, okay! hehe. and i'm not sure gaeul knows him enough to be the support he needs.

oObbyxdoll i don't think JK hugged JP because she was grateful...i'm pretty sure she knew that the necklace was jandi's.

--baoseng

P.S.

i know woobin wouldn't have fit in any scenes...but i still missed seeing him. hehe.

I don't find anything unlikable about "monkey girl." She's just a victim of circumstance. Like all KDramas, the confusion and misunderstandings between characters always occur because no one ever tells anyone else...ANYTHING!!! :unsure: I liked the character in Meteor Garden, too. It's our two lovers that won't say how they feel. "Monkey girl", like Jun Pyo's sister, is one of the few rich people in the show who isn't running around with her nose in the air. She'll do the right thing once she figures the situation out.

What a flashback it was to see "Jandi" doing one of "Yang Gukwha's" (Goo Hye Sun's character in Pure in Heart) old jobs. :) Speaking of Pure in Heart, the girl serving the noodles looked very similar to Choo So Young, who was the fiance of Hye Sun's character's love interest ("The Iceman") in that series. I miss her, too. She was great in that series and also as the shy rich girl in Hello God. :P

A good episode, let's all stay healthy now and no more accidents please... :crazy:

Surprisingly, I liked today's episode. However, I have one big angst "WHERE IS WOOBIN? I LITERALLY MISSED HIM FOR ALL OF IT". He was like in the show for less than 1 min, come on, the guy can act, give him more lines or a story at least. Woobin is good people, we should see more of him afterall he is suppose to be part of F4.

In this show I felt sorry for a lot of people today - JD just because, JH who cannot get his love returned, JP who is undergoing a lot of pressure from family & Shinwa as well as frustration & jealousy with the fact that he may have to give JD up to JH when he does not want to give her to anyone, YJ what a sad family life he has as well as his father who basically just wants to die & hates himself. You get to understand the enormous pressure that YJ has to go through - GE come to the rescue quick this guy needs your saving and good loving.

I find it ironic at the breakfast when JP's mom was describing someone of JD's character the one she is practically trying to kill as the one supposedly most suitable for her son believing that to be JK. What a trip.

JK in this episode was annoying to the nth degree, at all times I felt like putting her in solitary confinement, being nice here. It was like "Shut up no one is interested, enough already" and then in a weird way I understand it because JK is a very lonely character, who never had to be around people in her age group until now. She does not know how to truly interact with people, she is pitiful in her own right putting on a supposedly happy face all the while. What I do like about her is the fact that she is willing to try out new things and live life to the fullest. She get props for that.

In terms of the kiss, I believe we can all forgive JP as we know why he did it. The kiss was emotionless and the purpose being to get JK off his back, too bad it didn't work.

What I also found funny for me today though was at the end of the episode, I was looking for the preview for ep 18 which is what usually happens when we watch it on Monday's. It was like - its the end of the show, where is the preview?

Talk to you all later, gone for now. :)

Surprisingly, I liked today's episode. However, I have one big angst "WHERE IS WOOBIN? I LITERALLY MISSED HIM FOR ALL OF IT". He was like in the show for less than 1 min, come on, the guy can act, give him more lines or a story at least. Woobin is good people, we should see more of him afterall he is suppose to be part of F4.

In this show I felt sorry for a lot of people today - JD just because, JH who cannot get his love returned, JP who is undergoing a lot of pressure from family & Shinwa as well as frustration & jealousy with the fact that he may have to give JD up to JH when he does not want to give her to anyone, YJ what a sad family life he has as well as his father who basically just wants to die & hates himself. You get to understand the enormous pressure that YJ has to go through - GE come to the rescue quick this guy needs your saving and good loving.

I find it ironic at the breakfast when JP's mom was describing someone of JD's character the one she is practically trying to kill as the one supposedly most suitable for her son believing that to be JK. What a trip.

JK in this episode was annoying to the nth degree, at all times I felt like putting her in solitary confinement, being nice here. It was like "Shut up no one is interested, enough already" and then in a weird way I understand it because JK is a very lonely character, who never had to be around people in her age group until now. She does not know how to truly interact with people, she is pitiful in her own right putting on a supposedly happy face all the while. What I do like about her is the fact that she is willing to try out new things and live life to the fullest. She get props for that.

In terms of the kiss, I believe we can all forgive JP as we know why he did it. The kiss was emotionless and the purpose being to get JK off his back, too bad it didn't work.

What I also found funny for me today though was at the end of the episode, I was looking for the preview for ep 18 which is what usually happens when we watch it on Monday's. It was like - its the end of the show, where is the preview?

Talk to you all later, gone for now. :)

Give me back my Joon Pyo-Jandi!!!!

I think i have enough of JK getting intimate with JP.....

i hope the PD will heal our heartaches will more JP/JD loving/playful/happy/intimate scenes from epi 18 onwards......

P.S. At GJP age, he can't do much to get himself out of his mum's control.....he is the future heir of shinhwa group, but he has not inherited yet..so the company is still under her mum's control, all they need is his involvement in meetings,etc and his signature........but his mum is still running the business.....

If he has officially inherited the wealth and company, i bet he will not give in to his mum because he will be able to protect JD & family....but now he is still not officially the one yet due to his age, so the power and control is with his mum....

Guest tinyxtina

man! i was going through bof withdrawals and i don't think this episode helped much. maybe 1/32 of it.

i have to admit, after watching the kiss, it helped calm down the anxiety i was feeling between JP + JK. it's not real. the feelings are just not there good for you JP! and again i can never get tired of JP's jealousy. but my all time favorite moment on this episode had to be JP learning how to swim. he was so impressed w/ himself when he finally can swim w/o the help as much as i want JP + JD together... i can deal w/ them being in the same scene at least... for now. another 2 episodes of this will get tiresome though.

but the ending. wth was that?? i have to wait another week dwelling on the idea of JK's half naked body clinging onto JP's wet one. i feel kinda bad for my bf. he's going to have to deal w/ me being cranky for the next few hours and me talking about nothing but the show till next week. -shrugs-