[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest riotubby

In the Ep 18 Preview, What is that ring that JK holds in the beginning, next to the star necklace & Who's is it????

Guest dunlop09

thank you for the link lovenlight

here are the translations:

An account of a fan

"I hate people who take pictures whenever they see a celebrity.

After the accident, as they were on the streets before they left for the hospital,

people recognized them and began to take pictures

And Hye Sun noona, not wanting to worry them, was biting her tongue and fighting to stay conscious.

I can't forgive these people who thoughtlessly take pictures of celebrities.

Before they are celebrities, they are people.

Gladly taking pictures of an injured person. Does that make sense?

My heart really breaks

Why do these things keep happening to Hye sun noona?.....

I keep worrying...

As much as you are suffering now,

I hope your albums and books that will come out after will be just as big."

-------------------------------

oh man... I wonder if this was before LMH got there. Because is LMH were there, I'm sure he would have taken them to the hospital right away..

And those people, shouldn't they be helping her instead of taking pictures?? And it must have been pretty bad for her to be loosing consciousness, but that could have been because she already had a concussion..

In the Ep 18 Preview, What is that ring that JK holds in the beginning, next to the star necklace & Who's is it????

The ring that JK is holding is a ring for her and junpyo. Jaekung picked it out and bought it because she's always wanted to wear a couple ring when she hada boyfriend. The star necklace is also Jaekungs that Jaekung picked out and bought.

The ring that JK is holding is a ring for her and junpyo. Jaekung picked it out and bought it because she's always wanted to wear a couple ring when she hada boyfriend. The star necklace is also Jaekungs that Jaekung picked out and bought.

Actually, the star necklace belongs to Jan Di. Jae Kyung just happened to find it (how Jan Di loses the necklace remains to be seen)

Guest honeypia

lol what a fantastic real story. thanks for dunlop09 who translated the article and share it with BOF fans. thanks to knosses who translated the show. I guess even today there isn't bof episode but this is the best story -> 'episode' for today. haha i was imagining how the accident happened of which dunlop09 had posted. some even mentioned the F4 visited GHS. well hope today special show will not only consists of f4 but also GHS bts.

Same here.. :)

I wouldn't mind not having new episodes just as long as we get lovely articles such as these :D

MINSUN saves my day!!!! :D

Guest samgirl

the necklace I think is the backside of jandis necklace she must have picked it up when GJP threw it away she has a bad habit of picking up things that belonged To jandi that's bought by gjp.

because in the manga and in all other versions, jandi will give back the necklace to GJP character and he will throw it , but in all other versions, Jandi will jump right in after GJP will leave and will look for it. maybe they altered this version a bit, they may show that Jandi will frantically look for it but fails to find it and somehow , JK will find it.

Actually, the star necklace belongs to Jan Di. Jae Kyung just happened to find it (how Jan Di loses the necklace remains to be seen)

No, the star necklace that Jaekung has the intials J heart J and it's all silver. The one that Junpyo gave to Jandi, the star is all diamonds with no J heart J. So the one that Jaekung has is the one that she bought for herself or maybe Junpyo gave her one, but without the diamonds... I don't know why Junpyo would give one to Jaekung though.

Guest tppwendy

I wanna watch KBS2 online, some one help??? Pls.

I try to watch by TVAnts, but it doesnt play...

LMH is hero

the necklace I think is the backside of jandis necklace she must have picked it up when Nandi threw it away she has a bad habit of picking up things that belonged To jandi that's bought by gjp.

If you look at the preview for episode 18, it's the same necklace but different design. Also it's not the backside either. Also in preview 17, Jaekung says that she bought the rings.

I wanna watch KBS2 online, some one help??? Pls.

I try to watch by TVAnts, but it doesnt play...

LMH is hero

Hey there! Go to KBS Able: http://able.kbs.co.kr/live/index.html

Click on 2TV. It's been working for me. I usually log on about 30 minutes before the show starts and it works for me. I tried TVants and it's takes forever and a half.

Guest samgirl

i see, we'll just have to wait for the episode then to solve the mystery, it doesnt make sense really if GJP gave one to JK because according to him Jandi's necklace is the only one in the world. meaning she is the only one for him.

and JK getting or buying a similar one also doesn't make sense as it is GJP's very own design. he specially designed it for Jandi.

the wait is killing me now!

Guest dreampryncezz

If you look at the preview for episode 18, it's the same necklace but different design. Also it's not the backside either. Also in preview 17, Jaekung says that she bought the rings.

It IS the BACKSIDE of the necklace. If you look at it, the moon is on the opposite side. The diamonds are probably in the front. JK probably got her hands on it somehow. There is no reason for her to be that sad unless she knew it was JD´s necklace

It IS the BACKSIDE of the necklace. If you look at it, the moon is on the opposite side. The diamonds are probably in the front. JK probably got her hands on it somehow. There is no reason for her to be that sad unless she knew it was JD´s necklace

You are right... I didn't notice that the moon was on the opposite side. Maybe that's how Jaekung finds out about Junpyo and Jandi... I still think that it's sad how Jaekung was to one to buy the couple ring though.

Guest dreampryncezz

... I still think that it's sad how Jaekung was to one to buy the couple ring though.

Yeah, I kind of feel bad for her. It sucks to not have your feelings reciprocated.

On another note, did you guys all see the new 45s episode 17 preview? I´m falling more and more in love with JH that I don´t really care about JP that much anymore! :crazy:

No, the star necklace that Jaekung has the intials J heart J and it's all silver. The one that Junpyo gave to Jandi, the star is all diamonds with no J heart J. So the one that Jaekung has is the one that she bought for herself or maybe Junpyo gave her one, but without the diamonds... I don't know why Junpyo would give one to Jaekung though.

i see, we'll just have to wait for the episode then to solve the mystery, it doesnt make sense really if GJP gave one to JK because according to him Jandi's necklace is the only one in the world. meaning she is the only one for him.

and JK getting or buying a similar one also doesn't make sense as it is GJP's very own design. he specially designed it for Jandi.

the wait is killing me now!

I'm going to have to agree with both samgirl and dreampryncezz on this. Since JP personally designed it for JD and there is only ONE in the whole world, so there is no way that JK could've brought one. Also, like dreampryncezz mentioned, the crescent moon is opening up on the opposite side. We've never actually seen both sides of the necklace any of the previous episodes so far..so we had no way of knowing exactly what was on the other side - its one of those little random things that may not have any meaning at the time, but that will come to play in a later episode..

I also made screencaps to prove my point.

from ep 12

th_BOFEP12avi_001811276.jpg

from long preview for ep 18

th_necklaceep18preview.jpg