[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest benchi101

KYAAA! Episode 13 and 14 made me all gushy and everything. xD. But I got teary at the end. T^T

This is the best Korean Drama I'd ever watched. xD. I recommend anybody to watch it.

I just started learning how to use photoshop and I love it!

I started making my own BBF banners and etc. But they might be a little too big. -______-^

JP_JDlove.jpg

JPheartsJDcopy.jpg

JPres.jpg

I think my amateur work is pretty good. Teehee. Textures Credits to Deviant Art Unknown Person.

I think that's about it. =). I'm off to make some more!

Guest kje_chocolate

LOL...I was wondering about that myself.

If JP loved JD that much how come he not even once contacted her after he left.

OK maybe this story was written when there was no email or sms yet, but how about a phone or even a postcard? Hang on, in this drama they have mobiles, so he could have called/sms her. Or emailed. Get her address through the other F4 members, no matter how stressed or busy he was with other matters, no?

But then, there would probably be no drama/story to show...

I think because JP got many family's problem, his dad pass away as well, so he must focus on his bussiness.

Guest .:G!RL:.

wannaymoore

.:GIRL:. : Your welcome! Media Fire links? I'm sorry but I don't. I would upload it, but I don't think people have the rights to do that, except the Sub-er, herself, I think. Sorry for that. Maybe you should ask her. Anyways, what's the problem you're having downloading using MU? Since it's just less than 100kb file. So no worries in downloading it, it wont takes so much of your time. I'm sure of it.

oh..! ok no problem if it's the sub-er rights =)

Cuz MU is forbidden here in my country T_T i can't download anything from it.

Thanks for helping <3

Guest macky07

huhuhu i really hate Jp for being a jerk in ep13, his cold treatment to jd is way too far he could at least be civil if he really wants her out of his life already...so sad..huhuhuhu i hope the love triangle will be pursue so that jp will realize that the most important person in his life is slowly fading away from his hand..

Guest sweetie

it makes me really shocked when seeing this pic, wannaymoore. he's really a different person; & suddenly, i realize that he's not himself anymore. perhaps, he's trying to hide his love for JD , u know, trying to smile but lonely inside (like JH used to be when returning from French). obviously, he hurts so much inside

yeah, i'm shocked too. he seems...different. i dunno. now i started to think, what if JD never go to macau to see him...i guess JP will never return/just continue his life there. he seems to have forgotten about JD,unintentionally. JD went there seems like knock him back.

but...anyway, its just a preview. the episode normally turn out different than what i expected.

whatever it is. thank god we already know the ending. if not i dont know how can i bear this heart-breaking episodes. i just hope they didnt drag this thing too long. now, i'm missing the earliest episodes where everything is light n easy. but its good that the story has deepen now, more dramas = more exciting. they have to end this drama with a long n full of sweet moments btw our joondi couple to make up for this long painful journey.

Guest heartdrops

ahh, it's almost monday !! (: woot woot.

did anyone see this yet?

infinity challenge, they did a this drama parody !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voIX4FgBPxE...ated&fmt=18

it's not subbed yet, hope someone would . but you can still simi understand it!

it'll take your mind off of the ep.13 preview >.<

I hope someone would sub it too! But I couldn't help myself from laughing while watching the raw.

Those caps of SS501 as F4 is so cute! LOL, Youngseng looks so cute.

Can't wait for tomorrow!!

Guest sweetie

one thing pop up in my mind,

no matter how perfect we see the fiancee for GJP. i cant help but think JD is still the best one for him.

i dont think the fiancee can turn JP into more humane like JD did.

n whatever JP lack in...JD is the one who can fill them in. love. family. etc :)

i cant wait to see tomorrow episode!

[yes, tomorrow xD here in mexico i see bbf live at 6.55 am on monday xD]

Why when someone fall i love with Domyouji/Jun Pyo

he become a jerk and ignore Makino/JanDi?

>< i dont want to hate him again D:

but after all..

all of us know the ending xD

so.. i will control my self xD

Just my attempt to connect the dots.

SPECULATION: Remember that at the end of Episode 12, JD was sitting waiting for awhile for JP to show up for their picnic. He stood her up. Folks were wondering why didn't JP just call her and tell her that he had to leave because of his father.

I think we are going to find out that his mother extracted a promise from JP to severe all contact with JD before he left Korea. The company is in turmoil. So in return for JP leaving and having no contact, his mother will leave JD and her family alone and will allow them to be together after a specified time. And his last communication to JD, in defiance of his mother, was to tell her to wait for him and that he loves her. Hoping that she will remember it through the trouble ahead.

I wonder if JD will give up JP to the fiancee as a repayment for saving her from the thief. Just like JP had to pay a debt to JH after JH decided to give up JD to JP. The fiancee and JD will become good friends. JD will still feel all the angst but if she believes it is the best for JP, she might be willing to step back even if her heart rejects it.

I think the video will be used against the mother. JD never told JP or the F3 that it was his mother who ordered the kidnapping and beating of JP.

Guest jomzkee

Ep. 7-12 for iPod are up. You can find the links here.

Thank you so much lyptika!!! These videos are immediately going to my new iTouch, I'm so excited.

It is also so nice to see your name in this thread because I watched all the videos you posted in veoh and dailymotion because you posted the best ones! so if you're here and dramabeans is taking the time recapping this drama - then this MUST BE GOOD!! TWO THUMBS UP!

thank you again for all the hardwork and thank you to all my fellow soompiers/soompeers for all your wonderful/insightful thoughts. keep em coming.

Guest betchay

SPECULATION:

After the piggyback scene.. JP & JH will talk man to man. JH will confess to him that he suppressed his feelings bec of him and now he regret it that he will do everything to win JD's heart again. He might also tell him about JD's broken shoulder. After that confession.. JP will realize he can't give up JD then he'll go back to Korea to make up with her. JP's mother will get angry so her another card is to get JP a fiancee. She might introduce her on JP's birthday.

:unsure:

Guest sweetie

Just my attempt to connect the dots.

SPECULATION: Remember that at the end of Episode 12, JD was sitting waiting for awhile for JP to show up for their picnic. He stood her up. Folks were wondering why didn't JP just call her and tell her that he had to leave because of his father.

I think we are going to find out that his mother extracted a promise from JP to severe all contact with JD before he left Korea. The company is in turmoil. So in return for JP leaving and having no contact, his mother will leave JD and her family alone and will allow them to be together after a specified time. And his last communication to JD, in defiance of his mother, was to tell her to wait for him and that he loves her. Hoping that she will remember it through the trouble ahead.

I wonder if JD will give up JP to the fiancee as a repayment for saving her from the thief. Just like JP had to pay a debt to JH after JH decided to give up JD to JP. The fiancee and JD will become good friends. JD will still feel all the angst but if she believes it is the best for JP, she might be willing to step back even if her heart rejects it.

I think the video will be used against the mother. JD never told JP or the F3 that it was his mother who ordered the kidnapping and beating of JP.

i can really see your point!!! i feel better now.

so if he did tht bcoz of the promise then they really did follow the mangga..

ok. so JP has remind JD to stay still n wait for him. it would be better if he can tell her that he wont be able to contact her for the time being. that can more or less prevent misunderstanding. but after all, i think the main thing now is trust. but i bet if i am in JD's shoes right then watching him smiling with other girl n turning away, anyone would misunderstood that.

oh, this is so saddd for both of them. sad for JP part who can do nothing to explain himself to JD. n when he about to see her....the piggy back scene, ahhhh~! i bet when he saw JD the first time there "what the hell is she doing here? didnt i ask her to not move an inch and wait for me!"

OMO, this is exciting! :crazy:

and about the video, i cannot agree more.

i realize this version really save things for the later to make people get suspicious/confused at first, n then realize when the story unfold. for example, people wondering how can JD's bone not hurt after she block the chair. but later in the preview they show how JD's shoulder injured and she cannot swim anymore. so, i believe the video part is not for nothing. now i can say, this ver is more believable than others.

Guest xoJiJixo

If there are people out there with a soft spot for Jihoo, I made a bittersweet MV for him about discovering he likes, but can't do anything with Jandi because of his F4 best friend & all the sweet moments they had... "as friends."

The song "Stolen" really tugs at my heart strings =*( so I thought it'd be a good tribute for poor Jihoo. and making it just made me realize how cute Hyunjoong is! xD

Guest dunlop09

hey guys, if you can't wait till monday you should watch the infinity challenge parody!!

And for those of you guys who already watched it and are wondering why it deviated so much from the drama and stuff, lemme give you a background. Infinity challenge is basically what the title says, they find difficult challenges...lol, so in this case they had to film the whole parody in 12hours. Because of the lack of time, the only get 3 NGs(bloopers) per scene. The goal was not perfection, but completion. Also, they only started off with the script for ep.1 (hence the reason why ep.1 was the most similar to BOF) and they had to write the rest them, memorize it, and act it out all in the 12 hours. So that's probably why they incorporated stuff from other dramas. I think it was a job well done for only 12 hours. And I guess they got the feel of how hard the actual cast has to work, because their situation is kinda similar (though not as drastic). So enjoy.

Here's the link to the WHOLE episode, not just the parody part http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNQLII8NLJ0

Guest aoiyuki291

one thing pop up in my mind,

no matter how perfect we see the fiancee for GJP. i cant help but think JD is still the best one for him.

i dont think the fiancee can turn JP into more humane like JD did.

n whatever JP lack in...JD is the one who can fill them in. love. family. etc :)

yeah i agree. A while back I was wondering that if JP met his fiancee first as opposed to JD, would JP still have fallen in love with JD? But now I think that even if JP did meet his fiancee first, he'd still love JD in the end. Although both girls are spunky, I doubt the fiancee is capable of making JP change his ways, ie the red card bullying. She could try and knock some sense into him but I don't think he'd respond. I feel like it's the class difference between JP and JD that makes JP humble, more willing and receptive to step them from his pedestal. Jae Kyung can't offer him that since they're both from the same family background. It's because JD offers JP something different: she's poor but because of that she's capable of showing him a different side of the world, teaching him the feeling of what a family is like, the challenge of chasing after a girl trying to win her heart, the feeling of being helpless because JD liked JH at first, etc. Those experiences really humbled JP and made him into a more humane person. So even if the fiancee 'looks' perfect for JP, the one true person that's perfect for JP is JD because they complete each other. She's the one who taught him how to have a heart and how to use it. I think the heart would be rather thankful to JD because of that.

Anyway, I guess that's the reason I'm using to tell myself that even if JP saw the fiancee first, it'll still be JP and JD in the end.

yeah i agree. A while back I was wondering that if JP met his fiancee first as opposed to JD, would JP still have fallen in love with JD? But now I think that even if JP did meet his fiancee first, he'd still love JD in the end. Although both girls are spunky, I doubt the fiancee is capable of making JP change his ways, ie the red card bullying. She could try and knock some sense into him but I don't think he'd respond. I feel like it's the class difference between JP and JD that makes JP humble, more willing and receptive to step them from his pedestal. Jae Kyung can't offer him that since they're both from the same family background. It's because JD offers JP something different: she's poor but because of that she's capable of showing him a different side of the world, teaching him the feeling of what a family is like, the challenge of chasing after a girl trying to win her heart, the feeling of being helpless because JD liked JH at first, etc. Those experiences really humbled JP and made him into a more humane person. So even if the fiancee 'looks' perfect for JP, the one true person that's perfect for JP is JD because they complete each other. She's the one who taught him how to have a heart and how to use it. I think the heart would be rather thankful to JD because of that.

Anyway, I guess that's the reason I'm using to tell myself that even if JP saw the fiancee first, it'll still be JP and JD in the end.

I won't add anything more to this, but just wanted to say "good post!" ITA.

aoiyuki291 & beamonkr: Thank you both for answering my question! I re-watched the scene, and I saw WB taking the camera. Maybe it will be used later? Thanks again! (:

^ Thanks for the preview. Ahhh, JD.. poor girl. Can't wait till Monday/Tuesday!!!!

EDIT:

^

^ well said. I completely agree with everything you said esp. "She's the one who taught him how to have a heart and how to use it."