http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/8862/viewimagevs9.jpg

dc gallery

all the pain...that junpyo feels is so clear in his eyes

:(

lee min ho is a great actor

cant wait...

btw

question

wut exactly does haiming (jihoos chinese friend) do?

does he play a critical part

or just another pretty face they put in for fun?

Guest xsilentangel

:rolleyes: Not only will Jun Pyo return to Korea to join rest of the F4 members, but also his sister Junee will return to repair the damage yet again in episode 15. Also, just like the Japanese version, there will be a powerful handmaiden who will help Jandi and Junpyo with the fight against his mother Chairwoman Kang. Also Ji Hoo's grandfather will make appearances. So, pretty much in the end they will be together, but it's going to be a tough battle. You saw how she paid Ha Ja to break the two lovers apart (but she didn't know what he would do to her son), so I can't imagine what else this crazy woman will do next. Since the producers have stated that season two of the series will be different from the former verisons of BBF, there will definitly be a lot of surprises. I hope that JiHoo, after seeing that Junpyo is being a complete jerk face, confesses his love for Jan Di finally. Ji Hoo has always been the one by Jan Di's side since the first day they met, but is the bond between Jun Pyo and Jandi strong to withstand the love that Ji Hoo has for Jan Di and his mother? As much as I love Ji Hoo, Jun Pyo and Jandi have to be together. Through every battle that they overcome, their love will become stronger. Like in Episode 12... you could see during the fighting scene how much the two love eachother as Jun Pyo was getting beat up (saddest scene ever) and as Jan Di ran to save him during the final blow. I hope that the two become more affectionate during the second season, because during the first, they had a difficult time expressing their feelings. :P

Jan Di found it really hard to express herself.. but before he went on the airplane she just realized how much she actually likes him. She was so happy to see him and give him that lunch box but he never showed :(.. JiHoo is so comforting and loyal, I really want to see him express his feelings to her too. He's been bottling up his feelings and it hurts me to see him like that.. I want to see him move on since it's so painful to watch :(.. In Hana Yori Dango Rui never really seems to get over Makino though.. I wonder what will happen in this drama. I like JiHoo and JanDi together but JunPyo and JanDi seem perfect together to me. I want to see them become more affectionate too!!

When I watched HYD & MG, I was crying soo much. I was very sad while watching the other two versions because I didn't know what to expect.. I think the easiest way to get through these episodes is to remember that they'll always end up together.. Although I think it will be really hard. :sweatingbullets: I hope JD won't give up easily, I really want to see her try her hardest to get through JP. & Also, I really hope we can see WooBin & Yi Jeong(?) bond with JanDi more.. because I remember in MG, F3 were so supportive towards ShanCai. It wasn't only Lei/JiHoo... all of the other F4 members had her back no matter what, and they really liked her too. So I'm looking forward to that. :D

I can't wait for Monday! I have no school that day, so I could even watch it live if I wanted to, but there's no eng. subs.. so that won't work out. ehehe.

Yeah this part of the drama is so sad :tears:.. I think I will the saddest in this drama because I am so into it! These episodes will make me pull my hair, sniff my house and grab tissues lol! Yeah F3 were so supportive and sweet. I hope they really help her, the end of episode 12 was so tragic :(.. After seeing her give so much effort into making those adorable lunch boxes. I'm so excited for the episodes (even though they will be very sad)

And YEAH Me too no school XD! I have vacation XD (Thank god!)

anyone has watched this?

13.2.09 - Lee Min Ho Interview [HQ] - MBC Section TV - Boys Over Flowers Drama

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dVriLxylIE...feature=related

OMG... I really like him in this hair.He looks so great!

Love u more, LMH! :rolleyes:

omg! he's so cuteeeeee. I love his smiles and goofy laughs. Oh and that sexy wink! :w00t: Even the little kids know who GJP is, lol. The little girls are so cute and probably crushing on him. Even their moms, LMAO.

See you in my dreams in 1/2 hr, LMH! :P

Happy Vday everyone! hope it went well! ;)

Guest Kissari

too lazy to dig my HYD files but i think it was one of the HYD oneshots at the end of the series where we see akira talking about how he wished he had fallen for tsukushi too. that if it wasn't for tsukasa, maybe he had fallen for her too.... im unsure the exact reason why he thought of that but it did happen in the manga :)

I also remember finishing the manga and thinking that in a way all 4 of them had fallen for Tsukushi. And that she would have 4 protectors for life. This is one of the many things that made this story so outstanding for me. It will never get "old" no matter how many different adaptations there are.

We have been busy thinking about this week`s episodes, and I was just wondering, since ep13 and 14 were already filmed (most were in Macau), what are the cast and crew doing now? Or how about this week? Are they filming for next week`s episodes? If they are, I hope they don`t rush it too much, and I hope there are also some rest time for everyone. I`m just concerned, since they are have this week already filmed last year. I just hope they get more rest this week though, and not film in a rush, like they go from one location to another, or filming to the last minute on a Sunday.

Guest obeodeoreinbou

I've been crying big, wet tears. (Not literally)

A few of my dongsengs (unrelated of course) have already watched episodes 13 & 14 (How can this be? Special privileges? Impressive dongsengs.)

Anyways, apparently no SoEulmate action. I have no clue if this is a rumor, but will just have to wait till Monday and Tuesday to see if it's true.

I hope it's not though. I'll be completely hysterical. ):

I've been crying big, wet tears. (Not literally)

A few of my dongsengs (unrelated of course) have already watched episodes 13 & 14 (How can this be? Special privileges? Impressive dongsengs.)

Anyways, apparently no SoEulmate action. I have no clue if this is a rumor, but will just have to wait till Monday and Tuesday to see if it's true.

I hope it's not though. I'll be completely hysterical. ):

Okay, so there is no YJ and GE but what about the rest of the characters? They didn't you a rough outline of the two upcoming shows?

Ep 12 was mixed of love & sadness.

I'm so disappointed bec. JP did not see JD's lunchbox.

So sad that we didn't see his reaction. :(

Did anyone notice Woo Bin took the video recorder?

The writer might use it in the future ep.. maybe regaining JP's memory. :phew:

^ Ahh really? Darn, I guess I wasn't paying attention becus I don't remember Woo Bin taking the video recorder. Can someone tell me which part in ep. 12 did Woo Bin take the video recorder? Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the YT links for ep. 13+14 previews! Ugh, I told myself I wasn't gonna watch the previews.. but I couldn't resist. I just had to watch it and now im dying for Monday to come already!!! Ep. 13 preview was soo sad. I understood a little in preview ep. 13 becus the security guards spoke in Cantonese. lmao. And, I agree.. JP's fiancee is soo pretty and nice. The short hair suits her.

Guest ginny_potter

It's understandable though if there are no YJ/GE scenes for 13 & 14 because these were episodes shot primarily in Macau and I don't think Kim So Eun had even been cast yet at that time. Be patient, because once the story shifts back to Korea then Ga-eul will have some scenes again. (remember those BTS pics of her w/ Jan-di & Jae-kyung?) :)

Guest aoiyuki291

^ Ahh really? Darn, I guess I wasn't paying attention becus I don't remember Woo Bin taking the video recorder. Can someone tell me which part in ep. 12 did Woo Bin take the video recorder? Thanks in advance!

after F3 busted into the area where JD&JP were being held by Jae Ha and knocked down all the guys, Woo Bin and Yi Jung rushed to JP's side. Woo Bin then walks over to a chair and picks up a camcorder that's left sitting on the chair.

Guest mysuperidol

The remake of BOF makes give me surprises every week that I don't really 100% 'trust' the manga storyline now.

Something must have happen to Jun Pyo to make him ignore Jandi. Even love will change but i don't believe the person who love Jandi soooooooooo much will change, not for Jun Pyo. So I'm really curious what exactly happen.. or is there a pact with his mum or something. He became mature but there's still some sight of his childish self here and there. lolx.

I'm looking forward to 16th and 17th! :D

We have been busy thinking about this week`s episodes, and I was just wondering, since ep13 and 14 were already filmed (most were in Macau), what are the cast and crew doing now? Or how about this week? Are they filming for next week`s episodes? If they are, I hope they don`t rush it too much, and I hope there are also some rest time for everyone. I`m just a concerned, since they are have this week already filmed last year. I just hope they get more rest this week though, and not film in a rush, like they go from one location to another, or filming to the last minute on a Sunday.

based on what i read in an article, the PD said that they're filming several small scenes for episode 13, 14. so, u guys can be quite sure that in episode 14, F4& JD will back to Korea. hope to see Jp rushes to the airport to stop JD returning to Korea with JH. they will face their true feelings then & overcome challenges together. oh, love it! :x

In one of the beginning episodes, you know how JanDi is at his house & they dress her up in that dress for the auction? Then they made up a bunch of lies how she is in the auction and that she's the mascot.

Well, why couldn't they just give her a maid's uniform and she just has to stand in the back until the mom leaves.

Thanks for the YT links for ep. 13+14 previews! Ugh, I told myself I wasn't gonna watch the previews.. but I couldn't resist. I just had to watch it and now im dying for Monday to come already!!! Ep. 13 preview was soo sad. I understood a little in preview ep. 13 becus the security guards spoke in Cantonese. lmao. And, I agree.. JP's fiancee is soo pretty and nice. The short hair suits her.

The camera was taken after the F3 burst in and rescued JP and JD. Woobin and JY ran over to JP and JD to see if they were okay while JH was holding HA's now broken arm. The camera was on the chair. Woobin saw it and picked it up. he took the camera with him. It maybe used later because the PDs seem to throw in random acts which wind up being used later.

I'm not looking forward to the upcoming episodes because I'm such a cry-baby and they are just too sad. You could see the pain in JP's eyes as he watched JD and JH together. Also, if I'm not mistaken his secretary/caretaker is aware that JP is really in love with JD. When they were walking in the hall and JP was talking about Jandi. The secretary/caretaker sort of gave a little smirk. This is the first time I've seen this guy smile throughout the drama. Hopefully the K-Version keeps the fiance's appearance to no more than 2 episodes. I don't think I can take it if it extends beyond that.

Seo Jin Young's "A Little"

Ah, thanks for your answer. I barely realized that... that song is in the OST. lol. But is there really going to be a second OST for the drama?

Well, as for the next upcoming episodes, my emotions won't really be tested since that already happened for me in Meteor Garden and Hana Yori Dango (JPN). xD Especially in HYD when I first watched it early last year, I was definitely emotional like: (@)&#(RUIWROIFJO($*)(*$)(@&(87..... xD Because of the whole ignoring thing. xD I'm not sure if and how they're gonna add any twist to the korean version, but for those watching this for the first time--I mean if you haven't watched MG or HYD--then you're in for an emotional ride. xD

The remake of BOF makes give me surprises every week that I don't really 100% 'trust' the manga storyline now.

Something must have happen to Jun Pyo to make him ignore Jandi. Even love will change but i don't believe the person who love Jandi soooooooooo much will change, not for Jun Pyo. So I'm really curious what exactly happen.. or is there a pact with his mum or something. He became mature but there's still some sight of his childish self here and there. lolx.

I'm looking forward to 16th and 17th! :D

I totally agree with you. This version is full of suprises around every corner. I really can't wait until Monday morning to watch the full episode.

While I was watching the preview, I felt like crying, but at the same time I felt like screaming at the computer screen " What is the matter with Jun Pyo?!?!" Why is he being such a jerk? Personally, I wanted to punch the computer screen (joking). Monday seems too far away and I don't know if I can wait any longer. This show has become a total obession! The only days that I look forward to currently are Mondays and Tuesdays! Sick!