[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Hmm....I wonder when Jun Pyo will know about Jandi's shoulder problem......Do you think that Ji Hoo will tell him that? Maybe that is when they get back together? I think the camera that Won Bin took (I need to see that part again, I didn't see it) has to do with that. Sorry for being mean, but I really want Ji Hoo to hit so sense in to him and make him feel bad for hurting Jandi.

Ay.....really depressing episodes coming....:(

Guest eka_chan

Hmm....I wonder when Jun Pyo will know about Jandi's shoulder problem......Do you think that Ji Hoo will tell him that? Maybe that is when they get back together? I think the camera that Won Bin took (I need to see that part again, I didn't see it) has to do with that. Sorry for being mean, but I really want Ji Hoo to hit so sense in to him and make him feel bad for hurting Jandi.

Ay.....really depressing episodes coming....:(

yea...if JP know about JD's shoulder, he must feel bad for hurting JD.

Guest Schneewitchen

'Cause then there wouldn't be no story.

Don't overthink k-dramas. Tv series rarely make too much sense.

You are right, just let it coming and enjoy the show.

The offical preview of 13 is more or less the same as compared to the extended preview 13 just that the extended preview give u a bigger picture of the whole episode. I think the bts of their epi 10 Hot kiss probably should be shown next week. hehe

Has this pic been posted, if yes i will take down.

joodi.jpg

Guest totallyblu

after watched preview 13, i just wondering...so they (JD n JP) have been apart for 6 months, are they still keeping in touch? I mean when JP left he said that he love JD right? so if they're in love i'm sure they'll call/sms every single day (if not every hour :)) but I'm assume that's not what happen that's why jandi go to macau to meet him, isn't it?

well tuesday seems faraway ( I watch it on tuesday and wed cos I have to wait for someone to upload n sub it) so thank you so much for subber and uploader specially to arashi.vox and subber at viikii.net you are my angel....

after watched preview 13, i just wondering...so they (JD n JP) have been apart for 6 months, are they still keeping in touch? I mean when JP left he said that he love JD right? so if they're in love i'm sure they'll call/sms every single day (if not every hour :)) but I'm assume that's not what happen that's why jandi go to macau to meet him, isn't it?

well tuesday seems faraway ( I watch it on tuesday and wed cos I have to wait for someone to upload n sub it) so thank you so much for subber and uploader specially to arashi.vox and subber at viikii.net you are my angel....

LOL...I was wondering about that myself.

If JP loved JD that much how come he not even once contacted her after he left.

OK maybe this story was written when there was no email or sms yet, but how about a phone or even a postcard? Hang on, in this drama they have mobiles, so he could have called/sms her. Or emailed. Get her address through the other F4 members, no matter how stressed or busy he was with other matters, no?

But then, there would probably be no drama/story to show...

Guest luzzz777

LOL...I was wondering about that myself.

If JP loved JD that much how come he not even once contacted her after he left.

OK maybe this story was written when there was no email or sms yet, but how about a phone or even a postcard? Hang on, in this drama they have mobiles, so he could have called/sms her. Or emailed. Get her address through the other F4 members, no matter how stressed or busy he was with other matters, no?

But then, there would probably be no drama/story to show...

I keep thinking about this as well! Surely JP could have sent JD an sms, an email, or left a message on her facebook...or even the old fashioned air mail, holiday postcard, or telephone call. And plus JP isn't THAT faraway...he's in Macau, which isn't exactly a long distance from Korea.

It may be because of the times we live in, but I find it hard to believe that JP and JD would have gone for 6 months without hearing from one another.

But then we wouldn't have all that delicious angst, which is something k-dramas excel at. *le sigh*

Guest kathchie

can't wait for tomorrow's episode.. although i still need to wait until 12am to watch it on the internet.. huhu..

i was wondering what if the one of the scenarios will goes like this (as what as I notice, the season would be concentrated on more love triangles or love square rather.. hehe)

The f4 together with their "particular" dates will see each other in one "particular moment, time, and place" .. and here are their dates:

Joon-Pyo with Lee Min Jung / Shigeru (sorry forget her name here in BOF.. haha)

Jan-di with Ji-Hoo

Yi Jeong with Eun Chae (his first love)

Woo bin with Ga Eul :D

by the way, it is just my imagination.. and i know it's impossible to happen unless the PD will think of this one.. hehehe.. :D ^___________^

@ mojadora - welcome. :)

snowy22, andie39martinez, Rebby, & siticantik3011 - thank you for the wallpapers, icons, and bts pictures. They are lovely.

hmm.. can anyone tell me where i can find the 2nd OST of boys over flower?

isit out yet? hehes...

It has not come out yet. When it does, it will be available in the 1st post of this thread.

Guest mab2007

the official preview of epi 13 is out.......

jandi is so so so sad..huhu :tears: huhu... :tears:

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/f4/view/preview/index.html

jandi comes to macau , went to hotel saw jp but he didn't see her.jandi met the fiance in the market and fiance helped her from some bad guys.back at hotel saw jp with some girls and he ignored her..jandi walking in hotel grounds alone..looking very sad.

actually..i cannot watch thise video..none will appear...otuke?

Guest totallyblu

in the manga,

it seems that tuskasa is under house arrest by his mom and couldn't contact anybody.

well it's different with the manga, if you watch the preview 13 JP actually working at his hotel so ....I know there was a lot of loophole in the drama and i think we can't complaint that it is unrealistic or unreal or thing like that cos this is just a drama , anyway I really enjoy it and can't wait for 2morrow...

Guest soph_iie

Ah ma god~

Am I the only one who likes Jung Eui Chul (Jae Ha) :w00t: and Lee Jung Joon (The guy that played GE's boyfriend)

I find those two so hot and amusing ha has. especially Lee Jung Joon because he's so cute ha has.

And does the new OST begin from ep 13 or we still dont know?

I'm not a big fan of the current OST :phew:

Guest lyptika

Boys Over Flowers for iPod *mp4*

Episode 1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VTWQFI5H (211 MB)

Episode 2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1JCQVR8P (208 MB)

Episode 3: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8JFWEXJR (201 MB)

Episode 4: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OEYXGP0Q (196 MB)

Episode 5: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=375RUGDC (194 MB)

Episode 6: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R7FQXG32 (194 MB)

Will add the rest tomorrow. :)

Ep. 7-12 for iPod are up. You can find the links here.