[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

someone speculated about the epi where junpyo and his fiancee will share a room while jandi and jihoo would share one too according to the manga. I kinda doubt they would show that since junpyo and jandi did not share a room in new caledonia either. But perhaps they would show jandi witnessing junpyo and his fiancee in an intimate situation somehow to push the storyline in the same direction... I dunno whether I hope they changed it or not, but that situation actually gave one of jihoo/rui's coolest lines ever when he told jandi/tsukushi after sensing that she was uncomfortable, " if you want, I'll kick down (junpyo's and his fiancee's) room's door for you." I'd like to hear jihoo say that somehow.

on another thought, i wonder if jaekyung would call junpyo oppa. If she does, I am totally amused to think how both junpyo and jandi would possibly respond. Junpyo clearly wants to be called oppa (by jandi of course) and up til now, no one has since he's always referred to as sunbae by his juniors. He can prob shoot jandi the look of "see, someone couldn't stop calling me oppa when you wouldn't even bulge once".

Does anyone know when KBS releases the DVD, will it be the longer version and possibly include scenes that are edited out? If KBS will actually go back and redo the editing of scenes to make smoother transitions, i think the DVDs will definitely sell.

JP& JD, episode 14, their distance is so far. JD goes out with F3. JP's busy with his business. oh my god, how can these pics hurt me like that? looking at JD smile, it appears that she just wants to burst into tears :(

Guest doremii*

Another GREAT MV. Jihoo and Jandi met each other hundreds years ago, old Chusun dynasty time. they are in Hanbok.

MV narration translation

Remember? A promise made between me and you a long time ago

We promised each other that we will meet again in next life.

This life we are not meant for each other

Jandi: There are soul mates who destined to reunite each other even though how many times they separated.

Jihoo: will you go out with me?

Made by Kkobodajukja from DC gal Korea

wow that was a great MV.. it even made me want to ship JD-JH lol

the music used was beautiful.

Guest shamien7

" if you want, I'll kick down (junpyo's and his fiancee's) room's door for you." I'd like to hear jihoo say that somehow.

Does anyone know when KBS releases the DVD, will it be the longer version and possibly include scenes that are edited out? If KBS will actually go back and redo the editing of scenes to make smoother transitions, i think the DVDs will definitely sell.

Yea! I second that! Rui looked so calm and cool when he said that...i wish they'll make that jd and jh only misunderstood the situation..plz dont make jd saw jp n jk together...(remind me the time when she saw jh and sh kiss) :tears:

If they release the dvd with the edited out scenes...i will put my life on stake to get the dvd! :lol:

p/s: ^^^wuts hyesun and minho up to in the teen ring cf pic??

Oh tomorrow is coming soon....all the pain and sadness is coming too....I hope this doesn't drag too long because I hate when that happens to couples. Well...at least Jandi has Ji Hoo to comfort her.....he is a great friend.

I can't wait for the maid part and Yi Jung's first love part. Maybe after that, Yi Jung might accept Ga Eul? Hmm.....:)

I don't think JP wants JD to call him "Oppa". It was only that one time when he wanted her to prettily apologize to him for not believing he had a good reason to beat up GE's boyfriend.

She calls the other F3 "Sunbae" but never JP. It could be that initially, she never respected him and then it became normal to call him by his name. JP did make a remark about the school doesn't do it informally "American style" when JD didn't acknowledge by his status of being older than her.

Guest eka_chan

just found it...

SPOILER FOR FUTURE EPISODES :

*Season 1 ended with Jun Pyo leaving the country at the news of his father’s deteriorating health. Gu Bohn Hyung is the third-generation CEO of Shin-hwa Group. Since he was young, he wanted to be a pilot and live a free, bohemian life. However, he had to take responsibility for both his family and the company. Although he is one of the top CEOs in the world, he is actually quite easygoing and has an open mind. However, with the company’s recent financial crisis, his health suffers to the point that he has fallen into a vegetative state (coma?).

*We mentioned that Ji Hu’s grandfather, Yoon Seok Young (Lee Jung Gil), would make an appearance in future episodes. However, we’ve discovered that he has already appeared in a previous episode!!! Hint: jjajangmyun (black bean noodles) + fish. Ji Hu’s grandfather spends his time volunteering by providing medical care for the poor (he’s an MD - doctor of medicine). As former president, he is also the current president of Su-Ahm Cultural Foundation. He is well-respected, although his hobby is to go fishing while dressed like a commoner. He thinks that the “accident” that killed Ji Hu’s parents was actually a terrorist attempt to assassinate him (the president at the time). Feeling sorry towards Ji Hu, his grandfather keeps an eye on him from afar.

*So Yi Jeong’s first love is a childhood friend named Cha Eun Jae (casting unknown). Like Yi Jeong, Eun Jae is gifted in ceramic arts. Eun Jae recognized Yi Jeong’s talent even before his parents did. She grew up close to Yi Jeong and his older brother from because their fathers were good friends. Although she liked Yi Jeong, he assumed that she was in love with his brother (who later left home), so nothing came of it and they lost touch. In the end (so in future episodes), they meet again when Yi Jeong goes to find her. However, she chooses to go study abroad, and they part ways again.

credit : http://kpculture.wordpress.com

I don't think JP wants JD to call him "Oppa". It was only that one time when he wanted her to prettily apologize to him for not believing he had a good reason to beat up GE's boyfriend.

I thought junpyo was kinda jealous because he told jandi 'didn't you see how gaeul does it' (gaeul called soopyo oppa during their double date).

^^^teen ring pic looks good.

i remembered buying a korean drama DVD which did have longer scenes than what i originally watched, so hopefully BOF will be the same.

SPOILER FOR FUTURE EPISODES :

i went there to read all the spoilers through the link provided, ecstatic if they are going to include the maidservant scene as mentioned.

dunlop09: Korea is already warming up (mentioned in lee min ho's interview lately) but i guess the tight filming schedule the past month has already taken its toll on the cast. my first reaction is easily spread by filming kissing scenes... will hyun joong be spared?

Guest dunlop09

Hey guys, just an update on the cast's condition.

So according to this article, http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83 it has been getting pretty cold in korea. It's been like that for a few days, and now the cast is suffering from colds. Especially, GHS and LMH

감기로 제일 고생하고 있는 이는 바로 금잔디 구혜선이다. 드라마 출연자 중 가장 많은 촬영 분량을 소화해야 하는데다 2~3일 전부터 날씨가 급작스레 추워져 몸 관리에 애를 먹고 있다는 후문.

이런 구혜선은 최근 감기몸살에 걸려 힘든 하루하루를 보내고 있다. 휴식을 취할 시간적 여유도 부족해 병원행은 꿈도 꾸지 못하고 있다. 이런 상황에도 구혜선이 연기 열정을 불사르며 투혼을 펼치고 있다는 전언이다.

이민호 역시 드라마 초반부터 목감기에 걸려 아직까지 고생하고 있다. 이민호 측 관계자는 16일 "초반에 걸린 목감기가 떨어질 생각을 하고 있지 않다"며 "요즘 날씨가 추워져 걱정"이라고 속내를 털어놨다.

basically the article says GHS is suffering the most because of the cold. She's having a hard time, especially because she barely has any time to rest between the shoots. The article says going to the hospital is out of the question because they are on such a tight schedule... LMH has also had a cold for a while now, the same one from he got towards the beginning of the drama (I guess this explains why he coughed so much, like in the NGs). Although his isn't as bad as GHS's right now... I'm still worried about both of them! GHS seems to be suffering the worst part of her cold right now, and though LMH seems to have passed the worst, they say it still hasn't gone away... hopefully the weather will warm up, and they'll get better soon

Guest wannaymoore

eka_chan : Whoah. That was JiHooo's grandfather? whoah. Didn't expect that. I thought he was just some old dude whom is a fisherman and desperately hungry but with no money. So he uses the fish to pay em.

basically the article GHS is suffering the most because of the cold. She's having a hard time, especially because she barely has any time to rest between the shoots. The article says going to the hospital is out of the question because they are on such a tight schedule... LMH has also had a cold for a while now, the same one from he got towards the beginning of the drama (I guess this explains why he coughed so much, like in the NGs). Although his isn't as bad as GHS's right now... I'm still worried about both of them! GHS seems to be suffering the worst part of her cold right now, and though LMH seems to have passed the worst, they say it still hasn't gone away... hopefully the weather will warm up, and they'll get better soon

dunlop09 : I realized that he was coughing in the NG's. People were quite worried about that.

I hope LMH is doing well, and his flu/coughing will stop as soon as possible. And hope he'll recover soon! We love you LMH, u know? Go eat some medicine! or perhaps the hospital, but don't take MC, we still wanna see you in the next episodes! hehe.But somehow when he coughs, he looks good doing that! :P

I HOPE YI JEONG AND GA EUL STAYS TOGETHER UNTIL THE END. THEY'RE THE MOST CUTEST COUPLE EVER. BESIDES JUNDI, THE MOST ROMANTIC-EST COUPLE EVER! YAY!

Regarding with the Infinity Challenge Parody, I thought JunJin was suppoe to be JP? I think. And Myung Soo's JD. JunJin could pull of the JP look!

YAYY! GU JUN PYO's curly hair will end at ep 14! Can't wait! Curls or Straight, you are still hot love!Oh my. *fell of chair.

Guest polaris

Photos List G placeholder

Huangsy what does this mean?

3.Jihoo and Jandi's previous life romance...OMG ^^;;this is beautiful

Jihoo and Jandi met each other hundreds years ago, old Chusun dynasty time. they are in Hanbok.

MV narration translation

Remember? A promise made between me and you a long time ago

We promised each other that we will meet again in next life.

This life we are not meant for each other

Jandi: There are soul mates who destined to reunite each other even though how many times they separated.

Jihoo: will you go out with me?

Made by Kkobodajukja from DC gal Korea

omg that was so nicely made.. I'm all the way Jundi shipper...but this fanvid made it very believable to see the possibility of being JIhoo and Jandi being soulmates ...Jihoo and Jandi knowing each other 1000 years ago... and meeting again in this present age... <3 Reminds me of another drama with SoJiSup and Sung Yuri... several years ago... The idea that souls can meet again in another time and space is so romantic..

I personally think JunPyo and Jandi can have this kind of connection as well.. one that surpasses time and space.. :blush:

----------------------

edit: Oh!~ I see ^^ thanks sennorita for answering my question

Guest sennorita

Thanks With_S2 for the subb!!

Cant wait for tomorrowww! Good thing its family day :) & Plus its my reading week anywayy, more time to watch! Hehe

polaris, I think it means hes gonna put more pictures there, linking from the first page with all the other pictures =) I like the pictures.

basically the article says GHS is suffering the most because of the cold. She's having a hard time, especially because she barely has any time to rest between the shoots. The article says going to the hospital is out of the question because they are on such a tight schedule... LMH has also had a cold for a while now, the same one from he got towards the beginning of the drama (I guess this explains why he coughed so much, like in the NGs). Although his isn't as bad as GHS's right now... I'm still worried about both of them! GHS seems to be suffering the worst part of her cold right now, and though LMH seems to have passed the worst, they say it still hasn't gone away... hopefully the weather will warm up, and they'll get better soon

Aww. Poor LMH & GHS.. I hope they get better!!! & I wish they would have another day to rest...

AGHH. I can't wait until tomorrow. Tomorrow is the heartbreaking day! :(

Guest eternitygoddess

The article says going to the hospital is out of the question because they are on such a tight schedule...

Good god.

This is leading to an inevitable collapse.

Guest HyunJoongSS501

Good god.

This is leading to an inevitable collapse.

Omg do not say that ;-;

All the times when the casts had to go to the hospital because of accidents affected their schedule too didn't it? >"<