[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

WITHS2, Thanks so much for the double sub release!!

To the members who posted the fanmade mvs on the previous couple of pages, thank you!!

I've noticed them, LMH especially, coughing a bit in the NGs..I really wish the cast will get better asap. Colds are always crap, especially when they last as long as theirs have and since their schedule is so tight they are unable to even go get a quick checkup..*sighs*

Guest sundyts

i've happened to watch this Big Bang parody of Hana Yori Dango ( NOT BOF, they're making parody for Jversion HYD )

wah Hah hah..so funny!!

i cn't stop laughing till now :lol:

do have a loook!!

it's really really awesome n great.

here's the links :

part1- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3thww2lZoQ

part2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MT_O8lwixOE

sorry if this already posted before.

Guest dunlop09

WITHS2, Thanks so much for the double sub release!!

To the members who posted the fanmade mvs on the previous couple of pages, thank you!!

I've noticed them, LMH especially, coughing a bit in the NGs..I really wish the cast will get better asap. Colds are always crap, especially when they last as long as theirs have and since their schedule is so tight they are unable to even go get a quick checkup..*sighs*

Yes... and apparently he still has the same cold from then. And there was another article long ago that said GHS got the flu after shooting the egging scene...

here is a more exact translation: 휴식을 취할 시간적 여유도 부족해 병원행은 꿈도 꾸지 못하고 있다. 이런 상황에도 구혜선이 연기 열정을 불사르며 투혼을 펼치고 있다는 전언이다. - "With barely enough time to rest, she can't even dream about a trip to the hospital. Even so, GHS is still showing just as much passion in acting."

Hey everyone! In Episode 13 of BBF Ji Hoo sang this song to Jandi because she was so sad b/c of Jun Pyo. It's funny because Ji Hoo (Kim Hyun Joon) sang this song on a show a couple of years ago... who knew that he would be singing it in BBF. Watching this breaks my heart because Ji Hoo loves Jandi so much, but he knows that Jandi gave her heart to Jun Pyo. Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VyTJirQoY8

Thanks to Hoonfamily on Youtube for posting this!

i've happened to watch this Big Bang parody of Hana Yori Dango ( NOT BOF, they're making parody for Jversion HYD )

wah Hah hah..so funny!!

do have a loook!!

here's the links :

bwahaha, omg I just finished watching and omg it is hilarious. It's so weird to see Daesung wearing a school girl uniform and to see GDragon and TOP fighting over him? OMG. lol I still can't stop laughing about it. I'm never going to look at those three the same again.

oh btw, who here noticed that the actress who plays JanDi's bestfriend GaEul plays the young Princess Hwangbo Su in Iron Empress?? She's pretty good at her role too!

photo76093.jpgphoto77911.jpg

Guest dreampryncezz

Hey everyone! In Episode 13 of BBF Ji Hoo sang this song to Jandi because she was so sad b/c of Jun Pyo. It's funny because Ji Hoo (Kim Hyun Joon) sang this song on a show a couple of years ago... who knew that he would be singing it in BBF. Watching this breaks my heart because Ji Hoo loves Jandi so much, but he knows that Jandi gave her heart to Jun Pyo. Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VyTJirQoY8

Thanks to Hoonfamily on Youtube for posting this!

After watching that, I am semi-rooting for Ji Hoo now. Thanks for sharing! He's just so sweet, especially since Jun Pyo is being so mean. I think if I were in Jan Di's shoes, I wouldn't know what to do!

Guest love.peace.happiness.

After watching that, I am semi-rooting for Ji Hoo now. Thanks for sharing! He's just so sweet, especially since Jun Pyo is being so mean. I think if I were in Jan Di's shoes, I wouldn't know what to do!

i know right? to have two guys who are so different but their feelings for her is all the same..aaawww what's a girl to do??

just found it...

SPOILER FOR FUTURE EPISODES :

*Season 1 ended with Jun Pyo leaving the country at the news of his father’s deteriorating health. Gu Bohn Hyung is the third-generation CEO of Shin-hwa Group. Since he was young, he wanted to be a pilot and live a free, bohemian life. However, he had to take responsibility for both his family and the company. Although he is one of the top CEOs in the world, he is actually quite easygoing and has an open mind. However, with the company’s recent financial crisis, his health suffers to the point that he has fallen into a vegetative state (coma?).

*We mentioned that Ji Hu’s grandfather, Yoon Seok Young (Lee Jung Gil), would make an appearance in future episodes. However, we’ve discovered that he has already appeared in a previous episode!!! Hint: jjajangmyun (black bean noodles) + fish. Ji Hu’s grandfather spends his time volunteering by providing medical care for the poor (he’s an MD - doctor of medicine). As former president, he is also the current president of Su-Ahm Cultural Foundation. He is well-respected, although his hobby is to go fishing while dressed like a commoner. He thinks that the “accident” that killed Ji Hu’s parents was actually a terrorist attempt to assassinate him (the president at the time). Feeling sorry towards Ji Hu, his grandfather keeps an eye on him from afar.

*So Yi Jeong’s first love is a childhood friend named Cha Eun Jae (casting unknown). Like Yi Jeong, Eun Jae is gifted in ceramic arts. Eun Jae recognized Yi Jeong’s talent even before his parents did. She grew up close to Yi Jeong and his older brother from because their fathers were good friends. Although she liked Yi Jeong, he assumed that she was in love with his brother (who later left home), so nothing came of it and they lost touch. In the end (so in future episodes), they meet again when Yi Jeong goes to find her. However, she chooses to go study abroad, and they part ways again.

credit : http://kpculture.wordpress.com

Thank you for posting the spoilers!! Oh...I can't believe my prediction for why Ji Hoo's grandfather was like that was kind of right. Hmmm....that explains everything! :P

Oh...what about Ga Eul? Why is he doing that?

Oh....those spoilers are so interesting....I can't wait till they show it!!!

oh gosh! those spoilers are going to drive me crazy until i see them!!!

it's soooo different from the Japanese & Tawainese versions... i hope there will be a lot of surprises for us viewers!!!

also...i'm trying not to watch tomorrow's episode cuz i know i'll be all upset over Jun Pyo's cold attitude towards Jan Di....

Guest hyukiemylove

just found it...

SPOILER FOR FUTURE EPISODES :

*We mentioned that Ji Hu’s grandfather, Yoon Seok Young (Lee Jung Gil), would make an appearance in future episodes. However, we’ve discovered that he has already appeared in a previous episode!!! Hint: jjajangmyun (black bean noodles) + fish. Ji Hu’s grandfather spends his time volunteering by providing medical care for the poor (he’s an MD - doctor of medicine). As former president, he is also the current president of Su-Ahm Cultural Foundation. He is well-respected, although his hobby is to go fishing while dressed like a commoner. He thinks that the “accident” that killed Ji Hu’s parents was actually a terrorist attempt to assassinate him (the president at the time). Feeling sorry towards Ji Hu, his grandfather keeps an eye on him from afar.

credit : http://kpculture.wordpress.com

AHHH. okay i'm a little confused, didn't jihoo's grandpa already die? because of that article that JD found online?So does that mean that though the caraccident killed jihoo's parents, it really didn't kill his grandpa? it was just believed he died too to protect himself? can someone explain this? sorry.

wah Hah hah..so funny!!

do have a loook!!

here's the links :

LOLOLOLOLOL. DAESUNG IS SO CUTE IN THAT WIG. and it's so awkward and funny how TOP cusses in english after they kiss. then when seungri and taeyang accuse TOP of liking daesung, the way he keeps saying NO makes him look like a maniac. and their kissing scene at the end is hilariously fake.

AHHH. okay i'm a little confused, didn't jihoo's grandpa already die? because of that article that JD found online?So does that mean that though the caraccident killed jihoo's parents, it really didn't kill his grandpa? it was just believed he died too to protect himself? can someone explain this? sorry.

Hi there! The grandpa never died. They never talked about where the grandpa was. People assumed that he was alive, which he is and will make a guest appearance in a future episode.

LOLOLOLOLOL. DAESUNG IS SO CUTE IN THAT WIG. and it's so awkward and funny how TOP cusses in english after they kiss. then when seungri and taeyang accuse TOP of liking daesung, the way he keeps saying NO makes him look like a maniac. and their kissing scene at the end is hilariously fake.

Guest Senorita_

it has been getting pretty cold in korea. It's been like that for a few days, and now the cast is suffering from colds. Especially, GHS and LMH

Aw~ I hope Goo Hye Sun and the rest of the cast will get well. It's a shame they have to suffer from the colds, and also a lack of sleep...

Get well soon guys!

------------

Can't wait to see tonight's episode. It's going to be really sad though =(

Guest ethopia

OFF TOPIC: hey i have a question.. i been reading and watching alot of this parody.. what is "parody"? is this like

a tv show or something? do they do this to all kdramas in korea?... its really funny :)

Guest izzit4me

Really hope JP's father will have the power to suppress JP's ambitious mum.... So that both JP and JD, will have a very happy ending! :)

Let's say if the coming epi 13 and 14, are already pre-filmed in Macau earlier... does that means that, there will be ample time for the crew to continue to film the rest of the episodes? I really hope to see better and detailed episodes, after epi 12's disappointment... everyting was shot so quickly and rushed... :(

Oh... so looking forward to epi 13 and 14! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Guest wannaymoore

Don't forget to turn in KBS World tonight to watch BOYS OVER FLOWERS. EPISODE 1 from the start!

Yay! this wont bore me! Watching it repeatedly.

OFF TOPIC: hey i have a question.. i been reading and watching alot of this parody.. what is "parody"? is this like

a tv show or something? do they do this to all kdramas in korea?... its really funny :)

A parody is defined as a imatation of a original work for satirical purposes.

^ Thank you eka_chan. *sigh* i'm so sad already, yet i cannot wait!!

http://i.blog.empas.com/mclee8645/40229081_550x550.jpg Graduate photo shoots of F4 and Jandi.!

^ Hey! F4 isn't smiling like the girls... :sweatingbullets: haha, very cute though. They look like such old photos.. but really, they were only taken a few years ago. :mellow:

And i hope the cast continue to take care and bare with their health. :tears: Knowing the condition of their health makes me even more sadder than knowing the spoilers for the next 2 eps.. :unsure: *fighting*fighting*

A few more hours until ep13!! I hope you all have your boxes of tissue ready..