[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest aurelie

Boys Over Flowers for iPod *mp4*

Episode 1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VTWQFI5H (211 MB)

Episode 2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1JCQVR8P (208 MB)

Episode 3: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8JFWEXJR (201 MB)

Episode 4: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OEYXGP0Q (196 MB)

Episode 5: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=375RUGDC (194 MB)

Episode 6: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R7FQXG32 (194 MB)

Will add the rest tomorrow. :)

yeah thanks !!

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

1) Jaeha was pretty damn cool T____T I can't hate him because I liked his character. And plus! He didn't really hit Junpyo... at all =)

2) Junpyo's fiance in the future episodes (sorry jandi+junpyo fans) is so pretty.

Guest xx-outsider-xx

yea....i think he is still childish.

LOL. when JP stomped the ground, he blame JanDi (grass) becoz he missed the pit (golf).

is that really what he said? :lol: I chuckled at that scene when watching the preview (our childish junpyo resurfaces! :D ) but to know what he actually said makes that scene even more adorable and funnier. LOL.

o yeah.. i really havent read the manga.. so as i read in wikipedia.. is it true that in the later chapter of the manga it was revealed that akira/woo bin/metsuo has feelings for JD/makino/shan cai?? but he kept it to himself becoz he was a true friend to tsukasa/JP/daoming si

and doesnt want their friendship to be destroyed.. it this true?? OMG!! JD is sooo lucky!! :D

Huh? really ?

maybe becoz JD have mother side ?

SPECULATION: Episode 14 will show JunPyo's birthday party... there he will be surprised that his mother has announced that he is engaged with "Shigeru". Jandi is there too, and she is shocked as well. When Jandi and Jihoo arrives to the airport to go back home, JunPyo tries to stop them. He gets angry. Jandi gets angry. Jihoo decides to punch JunPyo the face. Jandi and Jihoo then goes back to Korea

JD will get hurt coz of this :tears: :tears:

Guest Schneewitchen

I can't wait for tomorrow! Anyhow, I think JH will have to step in (again) and make JP realise (again) that he cannot let JD go. I am sure that JH will tell JP that if JP is going to let JD go then JH will become the man for her.

That's good. If JP doesn't want then JH is there. Just perfect! However, HP is very hot.

Guest secret_valentine

i agree.. there is someting on Jun Pyo that will making me like him whether his character is mature or childish...

and i totally agree when you say this series is pure magic.. i don't know why but even i watch many the other version and know what will happened, i can't still wait for the next episodes...

JiHoo is growing on me, so its really hard to see him being miserable...

i hope she will find a girl that will love him and no one else...

secret_valentine i've always seen you post on CAPS.. if i'm not mistaken there is a rule which do not use all caps on your post or something like that.. i don't know maybe I'm wrong...

Oh??? really? srry i didn't know... caps???

hmmm when did i do that??

i don't remeber but thanks for telling me^^

:sweatingbullets:

Guest springsets

o yeah.. i really havent read the manga.. so as i read in wikipedia.. is it true that in the later chapter of the manga it was revealed that akira/woo bin/metsuo has feelings for JD/makino/shan cai?? but he kept it to himself becoz he was a true friend to tsukasa/JP/daoming si

and doesnt want their friendship to be destroyed.. it this true?? OMG!! JD is sooo lucky!! :D

Hurr. I'm not sure where you read it from (or the reliability of wikipedia) but i've read the manga and watched all the versions of boys over flowers and i can assure you that that doesn't happen -.- akira/woobin/mei zuo has completely no interest in jandi/shancai/makino. They're just friends...

i just wonder, in this version, the character "Rui" (JH), so u guys feel that he spends so much time besides JD? i know that he likes her. but if JD loves JP, she shoud have a distance with JH. i dont know, but i think the time when JP desnt meet JD, there's not only JH who stands by her, but F2 , too. we cant say that JH & JD spends that tiem together. i hate to hear that. & if the next episode is like that, i think i will break my computer screen :(( (just kidding)

Hurr. I'm not sure where you read it from (or the reliability of wikipedia) but i've read the manga and watched all the versions of boys over flowers and i can assure you that that doesn't happen -.- akira/woobin/mei zuo has completely no interest in jandi/shancai/makino. They're just friends...

too lazy to dig my HYD files but i think it was one of the HYD oneshots at the end of the series where we see akira talking about how he wished he had fallen for tsukushi too. that if it wasn't for tsukasa, maybe he had fallen for her too.... im unsure the exact reason why he thought of that but it did happen in the manga :)

NP ^_^

Yeah! The time is really frustrating.

I cried like a baby during those scenes!! When the fiancee comes into play, Jan Di will be really jealous! I'm really excited to see how Jan Di will react. It's finally her turn after Jun Pyo displayed and said how much he loved her. I know the bond between Ji Hoo and Jan Di will help her through this tough time. The other members of F4 will be there for her as well :)..

I'm not too sure about the future episodes. I try not to read spoilers but I sort of know what's coming :( >_>..

When I watched HYD & MG, I was crying soo much. I was very sad while watching the other two versions because I didn't know what to expect.. I think the easiest way to get through these episodes is to remember that they'll always end up together.. Although I think it will be really hard. :sweatingbullets: I hope JD won't give up easily, I really want to see her try her hardest to get through JP. & Also, I really hope we can see WooBin & Yi Jeong(?) bond with JanDi more.. because I remember in MG, F3 were so supportive towards ShanCai. It wasn't only Lei/JiHoo... all of the other F4 members had her back no matter what, and they really liked her too. So I'm looking forward to that. :D

I can't wait for Monday! I have no school that day, so I could even watch it live if I wanted to, but there's no eng. subs.. so that won't work out. ehehe.

Guest ginny_potter

It was a fleeting moment only found in the manga, so it's no surprise that the live adaptations never picked up that plot.

But speaking of Woo-bin, I wish they'd actually explore more of him being the peacemaker/sensible talker in the group (please, please do not give this role to Yi-jung) by the second half of the series. Or as what Soujiro mentioned in HYD Live, he (Akira) likes to get himself involved because he's simply too kind to say NO. :D

When I watched HYD & MG, I was crying soo much. I was very sad while watching the other two versions because I didn't know what to expect.. I think the easiest way to get through these episodes is to remember that they'll always end up together.. Although I think it will be really hard. :sweatingbullets: I hope JD won't give up easily, I really want to see her try her hardest to get through JP. & Also, I really hope we can see WooBin & Yi Jeong(?) bond with JanDi more.. because I remember in MG, F3 were so supportive towards ShanCai. It wasn't only Lei/JiHoo... all of the other F4 members had her back no matter what, and they really liked her too. So I'm looking forward to that. :D

I can't wait for Monday! I have no school that day, so I could even watch it live if I wanted to, but there's no eng. subs.. so that won't work out. ehehe.

me, too. to overcome this hard time, i imagine Jp-JD wedding, ha ha, and also, i rewatched episodes which they are together

ths guy for posting the BTS of episode 9, 10. i'm much more better now after watching them :rolleyes:

EDIT

really jealous with the woman (MINO's manager, right). she massages for him after he has to piggyback JD. wish i were her, ha ha. :)

I'm sorry if this question has been answered before, but can anyone tell me what that song was playing at the end of the Episode 14 preview?

(My internet is slow at the moment so can't really load the past pages .____.;;)