[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest buddhjie14

thanks so much! i just finished downloading all the songs... hehehe... and im currently listening to it! thanks you!

edit

i'm just wondering... why are some of the tracks stops at 4:00? i think it still has a continuation :(

I've converted the OST wma songs into mp3, same quality 192 Kbps and uploaded them into direct link. Here it is

Download Full: Sendspace or ZShare

title translation credit: WITHS2

kamsahamnidaaaa unniee....

you're the best.. :blush:

gawsh..jun pyo is getting hot on the 3rd eps..

hahaha...

and I saw Moonbin as one of F4 kiddo..

uri moonbinnie....<33

Guest kawaiigarden

Kilaalaa wrote :

Really? For me at least, I don't think Jun Pyo's feelings for Jan Di are moving too quickly.

Actually I think Jun Pyo is kind of like an elementary school kid who does stupid things to get the attention of the girl he likes. And as we know, elementary school kids don't think too much about why they like that particular girl. They just do.

And so, I don't think that the stupid stuff Jun Pyo is doing now, is not an indication that he's madly in love with Jandi. He looks like he has a crush, and he's just trying to get Jandi's attention by doing childish things:

- Trying to get her to kiss him while doing CPR

- Messing up the swimming pool

- Buying her gifts (The way I see it, its kind of like a little boy who's buying sweets for the girl he likes. Except with a lot more money.)

- Even him getting mad at Jandi because she bandaged Jihoo's hand. I think its like a kid who's angry because he can't get what he wants.

I guess this is why I don't think its moving too fast. It looks like Jun Pyo is still at crush stage, and maybe it will slowly progress to real love later on.

I totally agree with you, it's exactly like that, just like in the manga.

Even if I love Jun Matsumoto and Jerry Yan, Lee MinHo portraits the best the character of tsukasa, he can be a little boy capricious, a big guy stupid and really funny, and a terrible proud frightening jerk.

Episode 3 was really good, Jan Di and Jun Pyo made me laugh so much. I can't wait to see episode 4.

There's a good chemestry between the two lead actors. I love it.

Jun Pyo's mother really looks like a witch.

The moment at the bar between Jun Pyo and Jan Di was so cute, Jun Pyo discovered a new aspect of Jan Di and we can see that he's falling in love with her, he sees that she's cute and funny.

The two lead actors plays so well, I really have the impression that the Tsukushi and the Tsukasa of the manga came to life.

About the height, it's clear, it's amazing, Lee MinHo is so tall and JanDi so small, just like in the manga.

Lee MinHo is really hot.

Boys Before Flowers Slammed For Absurd CG

January 13, 2009 by coolsmurf

Even as Boys Before Flowers obtained its highest rating last night, the amount of absurd looking CG (computer graphics) used were slammed by viewers.

http://i40.tinypic.com/21dl6a8.jpg

In Episode 3 shown last night, the amount of absurd CG used were at its highest level. The fake ducks swimming in the pool, the fake snowflakes falling while Ji Ho (Kim Hyun Joong) was playing the violin, etc, it could be seen easily at first glance that it was created using CG of the lowest quality.

Viewers flooded the message board of the official website, slamming the use of the absurd looking CG effects. Some expressed, “I thought I was watching a drama in the 90s. If the use of a model helicopter instead of a real helicopter in the opening episode was to save on budget, I understand. But there was actually no real purpose in applying CG effects to the scenes for yesterday’s episode. It really spoiled the overall scene. I really can’t understand what the director is thinking of doing by applying CG effects to those scenes.”

Some also said, “Can’t believe that those CG effects were actually created using video techniques in this HD (high definition) era. Although the storyline and acting were excellent, but the crude CG effects really spoiled the overall viewing experience. It will really be a joke when this is viewed in other countries.”

On the ratings front though, KBS must be really pleased that Boys Before Flowers have already broken the 20% mark in Episode 3, achieving 20.8% according to TNS Media. Most pointed out that because it’s vacation time for students in Korea, so more student fans are turning in to Boys Before Flowers on tv. Although MBC East of Eden still leads the standings with 25.7%, the gap between them is gradually narrowing which was quite unthinkable frankly.

----

Sorry huangsy. Is it fine now?

Guest huangsy

Lilcrash, pls dont pics.

One man's meat is another man's poison, so while some of you fans find the CG ducks in the pool to be cute, one news caption

'꽃보다 남자', 황당한 '오리CG'에 시청자 분노
says viewers furious/angry with absurd CG ducks.

On the other hand, another news caption

'꽃보다 남자' 럭셔리 교복, 누가 만드나?
asks "Who made the luxury school uniforms ?"

Guest winwetty

So do I. I really love the Salut's version here. Does anyone have it? I mean mp3 cause the youtube file has some voice...

I really liked this song in the trailer. I've been looking for it. So, ditto. Does anyone have it to share? Thanks in advanc.e

omg! I want to watch!

Absolutely loving Kim Bum atm, he's sooo hot and cute!

Ep. 3 seemed soo funny, haha CPR for a first kiss, JP made it so obvious haha

His mum is agro? wow, I have to watch!

edit ----

I own this page! WOW, second page i owned in the thread, it's moving hella' fast!

x) just finished third epi

xD to be honest,

i wasnt expecting much from the korean version

for me, k-dramas always seem to go on and on and on

but im really likeing this one x)

but i do feel there is something thats not hitting the spot,

but im not quite sure what it is |:

... sorta like something not there

WELL! still my fav k-drama :)

I know a lot of people are saying 'it moves too fast' and all,

but i cant judge it...

since i read the manga, watched the anime, the japanese verson, and triedto watch meteor garden <- dropped it at epi 10

its kind of like i know what going to happen...

but im just waiting for it ...

so i dont really take in the pace x)

does that make sense ?

yes!! it makes perfect sense! haha and im pretty much agreeing with you with everything else you said.

i thought it was just me :D

Guest xm1chelle

jennifero4u: I like your signature :)

Anyways, I love this drama. I love KimBum and the guy who plays JoonPyo. As much as I like KHJ in We Got Married, I think his acting needs to improve. Other than that, I am satisfied with this drama.

Credits : SS601.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

Kim HyunJoong also talked frankly about his first kiss scene on this day. Kim HyunJoong revealed “I had the experience of filming for kiss scene in a sitcom previously. At that time, I was troubled for some time whether to do the real kiss (like really touching the lips) or just acting as if I am kissing (probably means using angle to feel like they’re kissing).”

With totally no understanding regarding kiss scene, Kim HyunJoong said he startled the other actors “Troubled for some time, I asked the director ‘Director, do I have to put my tongue in too?’”

Kim HyunJoong revealed that he is able to finish the kiss scene in ‘Boys over flowers’ with the help(?) of Goo HyeSun, which aroused the curiosity of the others.

Kim HyunJoong’s talk about his debut as writer will be broadcasted on 13-Jan.

_______

I took out some parts of the article that did not relate to BOF, just wanted to share this, I thought it was sooo funny! Especially the part "Director, do I have to put my tongue in too?", poor guy really is trying! LOL

Boys Over Flower Ep 3 Hardsub [Thnx to arashi~]

800MB

RS Single Link (Premium Only):

http://link-protector.com/712201/

don't upload anyfiles at other sites except her

please read her rules or she won't upload her subs again

here is her rules:

rules : (from arashi.vox)

-don’t post my video on any other streaming sites…

-i no longer want you to download and redistribute my file…if you want you can come here and get it

-if you need it cut into pieces and uploaded on whatever website…fine i’ll do it myself

-do not post my video on other websites, blogs, communities …

the only one you can upload at sites is the link to watch it online by veoh

<_<

Guest buddhjie14

Credits : SS601.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

Kim HyunJoong also talked frankly about his first kiss scene on this day. Kim HyunJoong revealed “I had the experience of filming for kiss scene in a sitcom previously. At that time, I was troubled for some time whether to do the real kiss (like really touching the lips) or just acting as if I am kissing (probably means using angle to feel like they’re kissing).”

With totally no understanding regarding kiss scene, Kim HyunJoong said he startled the other actors “Troubled for some time, I asked the director ‘Director, do I have to put my tongue in too?’”

Kim HyunJoong revealed that he is able to finish the kiss scene in ‘Boys over flowers’ with the help(?) of Goo HyeSun, which aroused the curiosity of the others.

Kim HyunJoong’s talk about his debut as writer will be broadcasted on 13-Jan.

_______

I took out some parts of the article that did not relate to BOF, just wanted to share this, I thought it was sooo funny! Especially the part "Director, do I have to put my tongue in too?", poor guy really is trying! LOL

that's hilarious! hahaha... i can't imagine how hard it is to ask the director about that thing! it's really... uhmmmm... hahaha!

Guest nueng_lee

I've converted the OST wma songs into mp3, same quality 192 Kbps and uploaded them into direct link. Here it is

title translation credit: WITHS2

**thank so much.

:o i just finished watching ep 3

i have to say, Jun Pyo is my favourite out of all the people that did Domyoji

he looks really good with his perm, absolutely love it

lol, when Jandi punched him. i thought that was so funny. and jun pyo was all smiley and happy after that, even with the bad weather :)

and oh my gosh, kim bum just killed me a million times over with his smiles.

i love how jun pyo's such a jerk sometimes to jandi, but he's also so sweet to her.

<3 jun pyo

ahh, his hair suits him so well. just have to keep talking about his hair.

well, i haven't seen the japanese version, or read the manga, but i tried watching meteor garden, and it was just too unappealing to me and had to stop it. damn the guy's hair. but omfg jun pyo just looks so good in that hair

can't wait till there are eng subs for tonight's episode :)