[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest huangsy

Just a reminder to those who may manage to watch Ep 4 live later tonight, to stay on watching after the episode ends bec the very next program would be Sang Sang Plus, the edition with 4 of this drama's cast in it.

Guest Cabbage

Just finished EP3... and I think Kim Hyun Joong acting getting better and better!

I like

1. the CPR part, so cute when JP suddenly opened up is eyes after the second "kiss" but LoL if you see Jandi's fur did not get wet although she was suppose the one jump into the pool and save JP

2. JP keep smile / laughing non stop the next day after the "kissing", he said the weather is good, although there is thunderstorm...I find it is hilarious, good contrrast.

WOW, there are soooo many candles on Min SeoHyun's birthday cake...~! Can't wait for today's episode

and I am getting used with the pace :)

ive actually watched the entire episode 3 on viikii without any problems? all the videos loaded.

maybe just try refreshing the page

try watch it from mysoju.com :)

Guest kumiko_a

I've rooted for Tsukushi/Rui (Jandi/Jihoo) with unwavering attachment, and now, it was a huge blow that I have come to love Tsukasa/Tsukushi (Junpyo/Jandi) at first sight. And this, I blame to the ever wonderful Lee Min Ho. As much as I love MatsuJun's Tsukasa, I shall wave a white flag, surrender with knees bent down, and admit that Lee Minho's Tsukasa is more endearing and fun to watch.

A part of me screams that I should grow out of this drama considering the many times I have watched the other versions, but no, one thing keeps me going: WHEN WILL YI JUNG AND GAEUL MEET? With those 24 episodes at hand, I just hope the producers give this two enough screentime to develop and finally have some sense of closure. I long for this couple, so when I read somewhere that Yi jung and Gaeul will share a "fresh and dramatic" storyline, I screamed in joy.

I just watched Ep 3 with subs. The CPR scene was damn HILARIOUS! :w00t:

Some new pics from the official website.

151001035_L.jpg

151001036_L.jpg

151001037_L.jpg

151002024_L.jpg

151002025_L.jpg

151002028_L.jpg

151003041_L.jpg

151003043_L.jpg

151004028_L.jpg

OMG this picture! Jun Pyo's expression is to die for. Really can't wait for this episode. Hopefully it'll be in episode 4, but I kind of doubt it.

Seriously, I've never liked Tsukasa from the beginning in any of the HYD versions. Until Lee Minho's Tsukasa. Damn I feel like I'm 18 all over again.

:o is that jun pyo with straight hair i see?

he's looking pretty good. with straight and permed hair

he's looking so innocent with that lollipop, but we all know what a jerk he is :)

oh gosh, kim bum is so talented. pottery and music?

he is so perfect

Guest sshlady

oh yeah. straight hair, a uniform and a lolipop to boot. Out of the three, i' d never imagine he'd be the cutest. I hope he switched to the perm soon enough. I dont think Jandi would have the heart to yell at him looking all adorable like that.

Guest luzzz777

151003041_L.jpg

I absolutely love this photo! They look so comfortable with one another. I think this is the type of chemistry a lot of people are wanting from the F4.

Guest lucky_moon

If someone got part 1 from Ep3 that uploaded on arashi.vox please send it to me, I got the files but missing this part since it give me error..

thanks in advance..

Guest kumiko_a

I just want to ask, who here wants an ipod format (.mp4) of the drama?

EDITED: I just saw the new rules in arashi@vox. Sorry guys, I could no longer re-upload.

Guest kumiko_a

^ Sorry about that, I just realised a moment after I posted my response that the rules in arashi@vox have been changed. And since I wholeheartedly respect her wishes, I couldn't upload anymore. :(

Guest valley girl

Just a reminder to those who may manage to watch Ep 4 live later tonight, to stay on watching after the episode ends bec the very next program would be Sang Sang Plus, the edition with 4 of this drama's cast in it.

yay sangsang plus i wanna watch too, this is a fun variety show

Guest Cheesey

^ Sorry about that, I just realised a moment after I posted my response that the rules in arashi@vox have been changed. And since I wholeheartedly respect her wishes, I couldn't upload anymore. :(

Where would one find this arashi?