[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest huangsy

Thank you so much for organizing the front page its great!

Actually I was on early this morning and i guess its because the thread was moving so fast but i dont think i ever recalled seeing the link that you posted, like i saw the first couple of lines but that was it. Is it possible that you can just post as you go along and then combine it at the end?

Not sure what you mean by 'combine'. If you mean bookmark the spoilers for each ep, i do have plans to do that.

But if you mean bookmark more than 1 spoiler written for an episode, I do not intend to do that.

I am bookmarking on 1st post cos it is impossible to know discussion for episode X started at around which page, so that should serve as kind of bookmark.

That said, I started a bit late with Ep 3, since I managed to watch it last night and write the spoiler myself, now hard time to go dig up spoilers for Ep 1 and 2 written by others (unless anyone who wrote them can recall which page and PM me).

Going forward, I am not sure I can write the spoilers for every episode but if anyone writes a fair spoiler, I will bookmark on 1st post too.

Guest aikomidori

I'm having a lot of fun watching this series ^^

Does anyone find it funny though that for all of Junpyo's mistaken phrases (such as the early bug dies first LOL) he reads the Wall Street Journal in the mornings? :lol: (not a spoiler but I like to be extra careful in large threads)

Guest huangsy

i actually thought that the ducks in the pool were cute

You may be disappointed to know this but the ducks were CG !

(mentioned on spoilers for Ep 3)

Does anyone find it funny though that for all of Junpyo's mistaken phrases (such as the early bug dies first LOL) he reads the Wall Street Journal in the mornings? :lol: (not a spoiler but I like to be extra careful in large threads)

Cos since he is a rich man's son and unlikely to be able to get up early in the morning, so he twisted the common saying that "the early bird gets the worm", also taking the worm's (or bug's) perspective.

Not sure what you mean by 'combine'. If you mean bookmark the spoilers for each ep, i do have plans to do that.

But if you mean bookmark more than 1 spoiler written for an episode, I do not intend to do that.

I am bookmarking on 1st post cos it is impossible to know discussion for episode X started at around which page, so that should serve as kind of bookmark.

That said, I started a bit late with Ep 3, since I managed to watch it last night and write the spoiler myself, now hard time to go dig up spoilers for Ep 1 and 2 written by others (unless anyone who wrote them can recall which page and PM me).

Going forward, I am not sure I can write the spoilers for every episode but if anyone writes a fair spoiler, I will bookmark on 1st post too.

Nope your first suggestion is great! that is exactly what i meant. Thank you very much in advance.

Also- in reference to the duck post, what does CG stand for?

Guest lidge_fan

CG = computer generated?

I wonder why they didn't use real ducks?

can someone explain to me if the ducks have any special meaning or he just put them in the pool as a prank?

* Episode 3 did a great job at letting us see the great friendship between F4.....They really seem like best friends, unlike some uncomfortable moments in the earlier episodes

Guest hibiscusdoll

Well, you did it before the disclaimer. Just pm her and tell her that you posted it before she put up the disclaimer. Her soompi sn is 4tang. She won't bite your head off.

good lord my 10 min break has turned into 45. -____________- I need to leave this thread and never come back. LOL what the crap.

i didnt kno she was 4tang on soompi!! @__@ lolll I remember reading her awesome fanfics <3!! ..BLAH anyways random haha X__X but i'm soooooo sooo happy she subbed ep 3 n uploaded it!! big big thanks to her! >_< i hope ppl wont steal her subs anymore..

Guest huangsy

CG = computer generated?

why couldn't they use real ones? It was obvious the ducks were fake

can someone explain to me if the ducks have any special meaning or he just put them in the pool as a prank?

* Episode 3 did a great job at letting us see the great friendship between F4.....They really seem like best friends, unlike some uncomfortable moments in the earlier episodes

Prank of course, that's why he was so gleefully watching her reaction on the CCTV, which was beamed to the F4 lounge.

Recall in earlier episode was rubbish litter shrewn into the pool.

Well, the F4 had to rally together in emergency when Joon Pyo's mom suddenly came back to house when Jandi was still there.

Guest tru32urluv

homg yay for viet subs! lol I can understand~ i'll probably watch ep 3 in eng subs too when it comes out just to get everything 100% understood haha~

It's just assumed that since she's the head of such a huge chae bol, Jan Di was just a problem to be solved because she caused drama at ShinHwa Academy.

And no, the assistant does not blow Jan Di's cover. He remembers her and remembers visiting her house to invite her to the school, but he just tells Jun Pyo's mom that she's a student at ShinHwa and nothing else. And then Jun Pyo's mom tells the assistant to do a background search on her.

I wonder if my explanations are considered spoilers. I'll just white them out in case someone extra sensitive gets offended.

Hm, well I guess it's feasible. It's just that they showed Junpyo's mom looking at the magazine with Jandi's pictures plastered all over it.

LOL, I laughed my head off too when I saw Junpyo reading Wall Street Journal, and he DID look like he was reading it intently, haha.

Anyways, I've always been a Makino/Domyouji supporter all the way from Meteor Garden to Hana Yori Dango, so next episode marks one of my favourite phase of the drama, the part where Rui's NOT in the country. The beginning of Domyouji Era, I'd like to say. I'm gonna miss my Hyunjoongie on screen but this should be interesting.

Guest urxsweetie2

I know this is unrelated but I wonder if Kim Hyun Joong is somewhat awkward because of the role he plays. I see definite improvements in each episode. But I noticed that he was very natural in this role. Its called Can Love be refilled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4La2cteEv78

So I'm somewhat confused because hes not a bad actor..

Guest miacallisto

Thanks for all the download links! Ep 3 continues to be awesome. I can't wait to watch it with subs.

Is it just me or is the audio and video out of sync for the last 20 minutes or so?

If it's not just me then is there a copy out there that isn't out of sync?

I can't wait for tomorrow's episode though. The DATE! *squeee*

Guest Steph1430262970

^ yeahh it did that for me too on youtube ):

i really like kim hyun joong as a celebrity ... but i don't think acting is his thing ):

i'm hoping he will improve but right now he's just too awkward!

and OMG! lee min ho/jun pyo straightens his hair in tomorrow's episode 4 !! <3

Guest ykidkwis

this might be a dumb question, but...how do i watch the HG ental.avi files with the subs??? anyone got any information about what program to use???? please??? :D I need to see Lee Min Ho in all his HQ glory! thanks a lot!

did anyone else notice the vase that kim bum made had a chanel logo as well as the orb from vivienne westwood? i thought it was kinda funny

Guest sweetie

I'm having a lot of fun watching this series ^^

maybe he just flipping through, showing off since jandi was there :lol:

dunno why, when they show junpyo with straighten hair i actually hoping that he will go back to the curly hair. Haha ( n thankfully he did)

he with that straight hair was so un-like him, make him look more innocent, sweet, like boy-next-door.

while the curly hair make him stand out among others, more like the heir of Shinhwa :D.

this is so contrast with the taiwan ver. i actually felt so happy that time watching dao ming si with straight hair. he looks more handsome. mayb bcoz his curly hair was so bad. junpyo's curly hair is more tolerable. haha

i remember seeing that junpyo's shower scene, i really cant believe that was really him, n i even have thought that maybe they shoot someone else. HAHA. because it was way too handsome :P as i dont find LMH that goodlooking. my bad, i shouldnt underestimate his look. :P . but really, how can someone be so different when they showering.

its nearly 4am now n i'm still lurking here. OMG. waiting to watch with subs.

i realize HALF OF THE PEOPLE IN SOOMPI KDRAMA IS HERE! and it has been this way after ep3 started until now. WOW.

Thanks for all the download links! Ep 3 continues to be awesome. I can't wait to watch it with subs.

Is it just me or is the audio and video out of sync for the last 20 minutes or so?

If it's not just me then is there a copy out there that isn't out of sync?

I can't wait for tomorrow's episode though. The DATE! *squeee*

actually i thought so too and im hoping what is in the CB is in sync.

Guest D R E A M

finished ep 3:]

my favorite parts:

-Wallstreet journal. Lol JP looked intense reading it

- When JP goes "what a beautiful day." when its raining and thundering out

- When JD is drunk and was about to kiss him. I thought it was hilarious

- The childhood flashback: i've never seen such an intense mom in my life

- the ducks in the pool (even thought it wasn't real)

- when JP is on a boat in the pool waiting for JD

analysis:

- i think the drama is going in a fast pace but i think that's good cause i'm never bored watching it

- GHS's acting bothered me at first, but now i think her acting actually matches the role and the drama won't be as funny if she didn't overeact.

I think she digested her character well

- Hyunjoong's acting kinda bothers me in a way. I fee like that stoic acting sort of matches his character but at the same time i feel like something is lacking. I don't know but that might be just me.

- I can't wait for tomorrow! :]

extra comment:

- in the previews, did JD straighten his hair? cause it was pretty hot <3

- JD gets cuter and cuter esp when he starts laughing to himself :]

p.s. sorry for the long comment