[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest Tara-chan

Hello Im wondering the name of a song that isnt in any of the OST's its a slow slong and its played at the begining of the series during a sad mommnet the Korean translates to, something not a bad guy, and or bad heart and one of the parts goes du du _dududu.

Hello Im wondering the name of a song that isnt in any of the OST's its a slow slong and its played at the begining of the series during a sad mommnet the Korean translates to, something not a bad guy, and or bad heart and one of the parts goes du du _dududu.

Ok found it just for if anyone wanted to Know its called bad for the heart - paradise

Guest official-dee

I was wondering what song was playing during the scene where Jun Pyo was eating ramen and he told the maid Jan Di to sit in the "uncomfortable" armchair until he was finished. When he looked up she was asleep and he put a blanket around her. Its the song after AS'T1 (??) song. Thx in advance.

it named Ashwieun Maeumingeol / A yearning Heart.

btw, I want to ask all of you, will BOF has a season 2 ? there's so manya romours about it.

*sorry if I'm what has been asked. I'm newbie in this thread >.<

thank youuu. ^^

Does anyone know the names of the F4 Minis? I think there are 8 different actors. 2 for each character when they were in elementary school and later.

One of those boys is Moonbin...but I don't know the rest of their names^^

Thanks in advance

hello...i just finished watch this drama for the fourth time..i like soulmate couple so much..hehe

and i started to search everything about them in youtube...but i cant find Mnet Legend Of F4 with eng subtitle or chinese sub..

anyone can tell me where i can find it?and also haptic mission with son dam bi?

thanks in advance.. :D

Guest mharielle1375

hello...i just finished watch this drama for the fourth time..i like soulmate couple so much..hehe

and i started to search everything about them in youtube...but i cant find Mnet Legend Of F4 with eng subtitle or chinese sub..

anyone can tell me where i can find it?and also haptic mission with son dam bi?

thanks in advance.. :D

try in YouTube..

Guest towriteloveonherarms

Does anybody know what's the song that plays at the last episode when Jun Pyo rescues Jan Di in the pool? It doesn't seem to be part of the BOF soundtrack.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mariabagnale

Hi!

I just want to share my love for BOF with my fanarts about it!

I hope you like it and I don't go against the rules!

bofmacao.jpg

bof2.jpg

Maria

Guest krezzi

woww..crazymovie...

that looks very cool...

when u said made by me...does it mean u made it on ur own?

I bought mine but the cover not that cool//urs very nice!

maria...thnks...nice fanart...love it!

Guest shelvy

I've just watched the series. For me it is best Korean movie ever... Love it so much.

Can anybody help me? Is there subtitles to BOF on Korean? I just learn Korean and sometimes don't understand everything so subtitles will help me a lot... Thank you

Guest ebsk2

@maria BEAUTIFUL artwork!!! thanks for sharing! :wub:

@shelvy are you looking for korean subtitles? or english subtitles? i don't know where to find korean subtitles, but you can find english subtitles all over the internet, like youtube, mysoju.com, dramafever.com, or koreanmovie.com. would that help with your korean??

Guest compaqpresario

yes! same question here. Does anyone know where to get the korean subtitles...in txt or doc format?

Guest shelvy

@shelvy are you looking for korean subtitles? or english subtitles? i don't know where to find korean subtitles, but you can find english subtitles all over the internet, like youtube, mysoju.com, dramafever.com, or koreanmovie.com. would that help with your korean??

I need the sibtitles on Korean, I khow sometimes the Korean movies have sibtitles for better understanding... Maybe its are on the original DVD? So if anybody can upload its, I will be very thankful...

Guest Char27

Hi Guys i'm failry new here, but i wanted some help..

In the episode where Jandi spends the day with Ji Hoo in Macau, they loose thier wallets and so Ji Hoo goes and sings in the streets.. does anyone know the name of the song and where i can download it from please...

hope someone can help me out, it would be so soo very much to me..

Thank you soo much ^^

Guest shrimpy330

Hi Guys i'm failry new here, but i wanted some help..

In the episode where Jandi spends the day with Ji Hoo in Macau, they loose thier wallets and so Ji Hoo goes and sings in the streets.. does anyone know the name of the song and where i can download it from please...

hope someone can help me out, it would be so soo very much to me..

Thank you soo much ^^

Are you talking about Kim Hyun Joong's acoustic version of "Because I'm Stupid" ? This is what I found in YT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swxe_c31dG0

Or are you talking about this song he sang before he sang "Because I'm Stupid"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRx7ToOpLsA

Guest fiel-kun

BOF was a big hit here in our country last year. It's really phenomenal ^_^

I also have the BOF official photobook! (ordered by a friend on the net :) )

Go go Goo Hye Sun and Lee Min Ho!