[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Thank you ethopia. :)

I really like Jan Di's red jacket thingy.xD And Joon Pyo's outfit looks like the outfit he wore on yesterday's F4 talk show special... :P

Oh, and i'm sure these are BTS photos! Since... Joon Pyo will mostly be annoyed and pissed during this outing.. and Jan Di will be quite uncomfortable with the idea of going in the first place (well, at least that's how it was in the manga). :sweatingbullets:

V

V

V

hagumi_hanamoto, what a pretty JOON DI banner. Crying. :tears:

But you're only allowed 2 images in your signature..^^

Guest ginny_potter

Why are there no Woobin photos?!? Please don't tell me this is dejavu to that Episode-that-must-not-be-named? *coughs*Episode10*coughs

Oh PDs, you will definitely hear me ranting for ages if his character doesn't appear in the episode tonight. Why, oh why, does Woobin never get any love from the scriptwriter? Is it really that hard to flesh out his character?

Guest hagumi_hanamoto

just wanna share... i want one of these!!!..

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k156/ethianne/phone2.jpg

does anyone know the exact name of the phone they use? i know its samsung but

what is it?... im lookingat samsung website.. its in korean so i dont

understand hehehee ... oww its a HAPTIC SCH-W550/SCH-W555

yeaH...haptic = t0uch...but from the source...it will on b sold in s0uth korea...with the price to b estmated ~$750... :tears: :tears:

p/s: i want one toooooo

Guest ayneel

Oh okay.

Man, I need to go look for the latest news. Geez.

This has been asked, but...

Does anyone know any link for the complete F4 special? How long was it?

Thanks!

^^

Guest Gen_Ji

Is not a mistake, has happened before to other users and now happened again.

Haruekorea's ranking was so high, bound to attract attention of YT and KBS, etc

Those who can watch realtime using MMS link, TVants, KBS Able link, etc, cud help by staying away fr YT.

I think that a/c may be affected too cos she advertised that link with her old ID. Poor Haruekorea, i think she must be quite shaken by this incident.

oh... I just learn to know that HarueKorea's YT acc has been suspended...That was so sad... coz she was the only user who can provide the fastest video and it's in HQ... I wonder where should I watch again after her acc being deleted.. and in viikii now also got trouble, coz most of the video there is being sourced from HarueKorea's video... I also feeling not good at first when she wrote the drama title so obvious that could attract YT admin to closed down the acc.. and now it really happen... I feel so sorry for her.. hope she still have some back up acc and will resume upload again..

Guest purpletouch

oh... I just learn to know that HarueKorea's YT acc has been suspended...That was so sad... coz she was the only user who can provide the fastest video and it's in HQ... I wonder where should I watch again after her acc being deleted.. and in viikii now also got trouble, coz most of the video there is being sourced from HarueKorea's video... I also feeling not good at first when she wrote the drama title so obvious that could attract YT admin to closed down the acc.. and now it really happen... I feel so sorry for her.. hope she still have some back up acc and will resume upload again..

i was pissed off when i heard about this in vikii i'm like wtf. yt need to know when to layoff. seriously jus when things are starting to heat up in the show.

Guest huangsy

i was pissed off when i heard about this in vikii i'm like wtf. yt need to know when to layoff. seriously jus when things are starting to heat up in the show.

Is not YT, is KBS.

*edited*

To reply the post below, I had already updated 1st post for YT URL of Lyptika, didnt u see that ?

is there any reliable YT account where i can find HQ version because there are a few videos in viikii which i need to re-upload again.thanks in advance!

*edited*

thanks for the prompt reply huangsy. but i'm looking for high quality version.secondly, this version doesn't synced with the version that was uploaded in viikii.but thanks anyway for giving me the link to lyptika's channel (kdrama).

Hi huangsy, any mms link to share cos TVants is impossible to watch realtime. Thanks

Glad to hear this news as I am wondering and waiting if he is ever going to sing this song. In fact, it'll be double bonus if he sings "Do You Know" too. ^_^:w00t:

for mms link see page 1 of this thread

Has this youtube account been shared?

http://www.youtube.com/user/ratoka26 (eng subs) xD

Anyhow.. i hope their accounts gets settled soon. There is nothing one can really do about it~ :(

Ep17 starts in a about 2 more hours! I hope you all will enjoy... it's going to be an uncomfortable one.. but i'm sure looking forward to it! However.. will have to watch it tomorrow night.. Must go to sleep now. >__< Gnight/morning BOFers!

Guest dreampryncezz

^ This is going to be a very unsatisfactory episode based on the pictures! I'm scared! There are no JD-JP scenes unless it's also with JK!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I want episode 18 to come!!!

Guest betchay

I loved that part in the manga.. when they ate together in their double date.

^__^ in the pictures, they were laughing but the actual scene, it would

be the most awkward moments for them. JK extra sweet to JP vice versa

JH to JD.

yay.. can't wait to see how Jun Pyo's eyes burn with jealousy! :w00t::lol:

Guest coolbeauty1610

is ep 18 will release tonight?..can't wait for it eh!hihi..

nope...only epi 17...cant wait, a few more hours...:(...