[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest kchia26

Excellent...thank you for clarifying how the drama rankings work. Given that I am an uber competitive person, I would like the show I am so enjoying to be No. 1. It irked me that it was No. 2 in rank. Of course it slipped a little when the Special replaced the regular episode.

It'll be back on top again tomorrow with Epi 17. YOU (East of Eden) ARE GOING DOWN!!! Bwa ha ha ha! DESTROY DESTROY DESTROY

Oh wait...is that too much violence? We would not want more complaints that BOF are making light of violence or that it has some unnatural influence on their fans.

I say, everyone, lets go plant a tree/flower tomorrow in the name of BOF. Whats more, this forum is so international and at the same time lively and friendly. I think BOF has had great positive influence on international relations....hahaha

Guest dunlop09

Goo Hye Sun only back temporarily

According to these 3 articles

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

Goo Hye Sun's return was only temporary. They needed to do one last scene with her for the episode that will air tomorrow . But it's still too much for her to be back to work because she's not completely well yet. The scenes they did shoot with her in it had barely any lines for her in it. I just translated some of things that the representatives said.

"구혜선은 2일 오후11시 촬영 현장에 임시 복귀해 한 장면을 찍고 바로 철수했다"며 "현재는 집에서 휴식을 취하고 있다" - "Goo Hye Sun returned temporarily to the set at 11PM today to shoot one scene and withdrew right after. Currently she is at home resting.

"구혜선이 2일 촬영에 참여했다고는 하지만 이는 임시 복귀다. 정식 복귀라고는 말할 수 없다"며 "구혜선의 본격적인 촬영 재개 일시는 제작진과 구혜선 간에 계속 협의 중"이라고 밝혔다. - Though Goo Hye Sun returned to the set on the 2nd, it was only a temporary return. We can't say it's an official return. Goo Hye Sun's official return to the set is being discussed as we speak."

"구혜선은 붓기도 거의 빠져 외관상으로는 촬영에 문제될 것이 거의 없다"며 "다만 입안의 상처 때문에 발음이 어려운 것이 문제" - "The swelling is almost gone so it's not a problem of appearance. The problem is that she can't speak properly due to the tear inside her mouth."

"오늘은 촬영이 없다"며 "3일 새벽 촬영은 17회의 변경된 내용을 담아야했기에 어쩔 수 없었다. 다행히도 구혜선이 최선을 다해 임해줘 고마울 따름"

- "There was no filming today. The scene we did on the morning of the 3rd was necessary because it was needed for episode 17. We're just thankful Goo Hye Sun did the best that she could."

"일단 오늘은 촬영이 없는 날이다. 내일 촬영에 복귀할 지는 아직 결정하지 못했다"며 "현재 정식 촬영 복귀 시점을 두고 계속 협의 중이다"고 덧붙였다. - "For now, there is no filming today. It has not been decided whether filming will resume tomorrow. Currently, the official resume time is being discussed.

"3일은 휴식을 취하며 붓기를 빼는데 전념할 것"이라며 "아직은 정확한 발음을 내는데 무리가 따르고 있다. 최대한 부상 후유증을 최소화하는데 최선을 다하겠다"고 말했다. - "On the 3rd there will be a break from filming, and we'll focus on getting the rest of the swelling down. It is still too hard for her to give exact pronunciations. We're doing the best we can to minimize the aftereffects of the injury."

Guest Valentin

Does this mean that they might only show 1 episode next week as well? I'd be perfectly fine (and happy, actually) with that, since it'd even out the airing schedule, plus it'd give her more time to rest and to heal. I worry that if they're not careful with her health, then the tear in her mouth will open up again, and this time around, the re-opened injury might actually become even worse (e.g. infection and all that - one should never mess around with wounds).

Guest squeaky

KIM JOON, KIMBUM, KIM HYUNJOONG FOR HAPTIC CF

93d75116.jpg

93d75116_1.jpg

93d75116_3.jpg

93d75116_2.jpg

CREDIT: dc inside

awww i'm really glad kim joon is part of this!<3333

VV

WHAT?! NOOO!!!!!!!!!

AND MANJINKIM!!!!!!!

Guest dreampryncezz

Since I topped the page...

2i7tw1h.jpg2m79oxz.jpg250uw0k.jpg

Something to hold us off b/c we know the horror that is coming tomorrow! :(

Thanks for the translation!

YIKES...it seems really serious. I'm okay with the delay too.

Guest shamien7

Excellent...thank you for clarifying how the drama rankings work. Given that I am an uber competitive person, I would like the show I am so enjoying to be No. 1. It irked me that it was No. 2 in rank. Of course it slipped a little when the Special replaced the regular episode.

It'll be back on top again tomorrow with Epi 17. YOU (East of Eden) ARE GOING DOWN!!! Bwa ha ha ha! DESTROY DESTROY DESTROY

Oh wait...is that too much violence? We would not want more complaints that BOF are making light of violence or that it has some unnatural influence on their fans.

I say, everyone, lets go plant a tree/flower tomorrow in the name of BOF. Whats more, this forum is so international and at the same time lively and friendly. I think BOF has had great positive influence on international relations....hahaha

I agree...in the name of F4 and BOF, i shall help stray cat, kitten stuck on tree, help old people crossing the street, help the poors and plant a tree :lol:

But seriously...what make them think BOF promote violence? i think its like spreading the love all over the world. now all girls and women are looking forward for monday, the day we all suppose to hate. huhu...

Needless to say, it also bring smiles to all of us... (for me its more to 'smiling and grinning to yourself like mad person') :rolleyes:

The only thing that promote evil is Mama Kang, so shes the one that shld be taken down :ph34r:

:edit:

haruekorea being suspended?? and others too?? Stupid YT! *throws rotten eggs* (yeah, i know its not entirely YT fault but still i need someone to be mad at)

Guest bubble

i was just scrolling down and what do i see???? screencaps for ep. 17 !!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGgg!!!!!!!!

I CANT WAIT TO WATCH IT!!! its gonna break my heart to see junpyo kiss JK <_< .... now i want Jandi to go out with Ji hoo !!!! :sweatingbullets:

EDIT : doesn anyone know where i can get those Colonize Hoodies in Sydney, Australia? or something similar to those hoodies.. i like the length of them....

Guest jAe_eMeE

Yikes! Harue Korea has been suspended from You Tube?!?!?! Hope this is a mistake. :(

I KNOW!!!! i'm sooo sad.

hope harue korea makes a new account or something..

LOVED WATCHING THE HQ of boys over flower!

manjinkim's channel is also suspended.

can someone let us know... where we can watch HQ of the drama and the talk show!!

thank you!

Guest squeaky

not only haruekorea, but manjinkim has been suspended too :[

what other users have HQ videos like them?!

doesn't harue have a backup account? dang i should've saved it...

EDIT: THANKFULLY, GOOGLE CACHED THE PAGES.

SO

HARUEKOREA STILL HAS http://kr.youtube.com/user/Haedoji !

Guest huangsy

Yikes! Harue Korea has been suspended from You Tube?!?!?! Hope this is a mistake. :(

Is not a mistake, has happened before to other users and now happened again.

Haruekorea's ranking was so high, bound to attract attention of YT and KBS, etc

I think the alternatives are Arashi, Lyptika and Hoonfamily's a/c on YT but ideally we should spread out and not hit on any one YT user bec that gets them into trouble later.

Those who can watch realtime using MMS link, TVants, KBS Able link, etc, cud help by staying away fr YT. Then wait for someone to upload the HQ vid and share the SS/MU/MF etc links here (that way, harder for KBS to track, altho they could be a user/reader at Soompi here too).

I think that a/c may be affected too cos she advertised that link with her old ID. Poor Haruekorea, i think she must be quite shaken by this incident.

This is also a reason I upload vid to my blog and not YT instead. Also why some users dont use obvious drama titles like "Boys Over Flowers" (actually "kkotboda namja" wud be obvious to KBS cos is romanised from the Korean title).

tppwendy, pls remove the IMG tags in your quoted post.

Guest ldalyassi

I just finished watching the BOF special :)

I actually enjoyed it, although I was hoping for more NG scenes.

I was kind of disappointed that they used up half of the show summarizing the episodes,

it's kind of pointless because if you're watching that show , you're most likely to know what BOF is about. Right?

I don't know about the rest of you, but I felt bad for Woobin (Kim Joon) throughout the show.

Even though he didn't have much lines in the drama, they should've done something special with him too! T_T

Especially when they were doing the whole 'hugging GJP' 'scarf with YJ' and 'shoes with JH' , they had no part for Woobin! I was like aww. why not? they could've had something little for him. ;) I hope he gets to be more noticed later on.

I think it would be even more interesting if the whole cast was there, like Ga Eul & Jan Di ! :)

Well, thanks for the link to watch the show, I enjoyed it.

his part was when the host danced with him. they were dancing to justin t.

Guest jAe_eMeE

not only haruekorea, but manjinkim has been suspended too :[

what other users have HQ videos like them?!

doesn't harue have a backup account? dang i should've saved it...

EDIT: THANKFULLY, GOOGLE CACHED THE PAGES.

SO

thanks.. hope haruekorea posts the vidoes on his other one.

and hope manjinkim has another one....

OMG..... so sad!!!

i havent watched last weeks episode either.. where to watch it now??

Guest KristyS

Omg, I love this drama sooo much. My friend recommended me to watch this like a week ago and I didn't get to watch it until yesterday. I was addicted to this drama and spent about 18 hours straight up just trying to finish the entire thing.

Can anyone here provide me with a full summary ? I really want to know what happens from here out... because I don't like Jun Pyo's financee and his mother ! :tears:

Oh and thank you for all the news, pictures, and updates... Those are some pretty good ratings !

Guest ldalyassi

wait...who's that slapping JP on the gif at the top of this page???

thats jd when she is drunk at cy birthday party