Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rebby

[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Guest coolbeauty1610

is ep 18 will release tonight?..can't wait for it eh!hihi..

nope...only epi 17...cant wait, a few more hours...:(...

Guest ginny_potter

*crosses fingers that there would actually be some Woobin in this episode*

I'd hate it if we're all about the angst tonight.

Guest mab2007

^ This is going to be a very unsatisfactory episode based on the pictures! I'm scared! There are no JD-JP scenes unless it's also with JK!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I want episode 18 to come!!!

why?..is ep 17 all about JK-JP date only?!..OMG!..i think i'll probably won't watch this unless JD is a witness to all the happenings..

Guest mab2007

nope...only epi 17...cant wait, a few more hours...:(...

ahh..so ep 18 will be out next week?

that's great news about a second ost coming out. i really want to get my hands on the acoustic version of i'm stupid sung by kim hyong joon... it's really nice! he is really a good singer. I really feel for his character!!

and i'm hanging out to watch the F4 special!!! can't wait to see tomorrow's episode too

it's really sad to say that i'm so obsessed with this series that i've bought the necklace and also bought a phone that was similiar to their phone... and also that i feel like it keeps me going... stupid

just wanna share... i want one of these!!!..

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k156/ethianne/phone2.jpg

does anyone know the exact name of the phone they use? i know its samsung but

what is it?... im lookingat samsung website.. its in korean so i dont

understand hehehee ... oww its a HAPTIC SCH-W550/SCH-W555

i wonder if you can buy those back covers separately!! i want them! they are awesome!!

Guest bubble

any1 know when its airing... im watching something thats like.. who wants to be a millionaire >.< but with heaps of people.. -___-..like how many more hours??? am i on the right channel

EDIT : HAHHA! i finally topped a page

Guest coolbeauty1610

ahh..so ep 18 will be out next week?

yeb together with epi19, given the fact, no more unexpected circumstances...:)

any1 know when its airing... im watching something thats like.. who wants to be a millionaire >.< but with heaps of people.. -___-..like how many more hours??? am i on the right channel

it airs 10pm korean time on KBS2...

ah...almost an hour...plz anyone in korea keep updating the progress plzzzzzzzzzzzzz...cant waittttt

LOL... the only update I want to hear is that the fiancee arc is over in this Episode but I highly doubt it. Anyway, it will be happy days for me for next week then...

Guest mab2007

^

ok.thanks!

i hope no more accidents will happen after it..

it seems that accidents are coming to them

so sad if it continues....

Guest annypooh79

[quote name='KristyS' post='12664827' date='Mar 3 2009, 01:08 AM']Omg, I can't bare to see Jun Pyo with her <.< I want Jun Pyo and Jan Di back =(

Hey, torimo, in your banner, is that another kiss scene ? I dont recall ever seeing that once from episode 1-16

That was the kiss they edited out in episode 10....it was one of the most anticipated kiss and they pretty much killed it with the sunset in the background.

Edit: dreampryncezz answered already. Typed too slow :sweatingbullets:

hey! I am sorry but is there a link to watch that un-edited kiss version? I know you guys talking about in your banner and stuff but i cant find/see it. I'm sorry, I'm fairly new here and dont know much of how thing works. Greatly appreciated. :)

Guest tinyxtina

well if my facts are correct, korea is 14 hours ahead of eastern atlantic time. right now its 7:30am and i think the show is on at 9pm korea time. so i believe, the episode has already been released?

Guest bubble

im watching KBS2HD right now...... and its still the... game show..... >.< im so confused.. is it the right channel?

Guest winwetty

im watching KBS2HD right now...... and its still the... game show..... >.< im so confused.. is it the right channel?

yeah..you at the right channel...

every Tuesday BBF showing at 10pm korean time after the games show...

Guest huangsy

Ep 17 spoilers

JD at the cleaning job. JH watching old video of him and his grandfather.

On that fateful day, grandfather receives terrible news by phone.

JP’s mom asks JP what he is doing, bringing up his dad and grandfather. JP’s sister appears in his defence. She questions her mom about things done supposedly for their sake. Mom says is none of her business.

On the way to the concert hall, JH sees JD cleaning alone and helps her. JD buys him coffee after that (the mop-cycle is quite cute !)

JH calls JD and follows the ringing …saw she had fainted on the floor and carries her to his home and sends for a doctor. JH flashes back to the time JD bandaged his hand when cut by violin string that snapped. This is the scene where JH kisses JD’s hand while she is asleep and is seen by JP !

JP flashes back to what JH and his mom had said and is torn between all that.

In school, JD has a nosebleed while writing notes. JP ignores her along the corridor but kicks the wall.

JK tells JD she is so happy that JP is going resume dating JK.

Yucks Haptic handphone promotion show ! JP attends with JK. F3 are there too. Gawd ! and everyone holds a Haptic phone in hand and JK waves it a bit.

JP’s mom comments they look compatible.

JK and JP watch Korean movie, Overspeed Scandal (footage complete with kiddo Wang Suk Hyun showing his famous smirk). JK force feeds JP popcorn. After movie, go to teddy bear museum. JK asks JP to buy her a bear, he didn’t.

Then … they go to Namsan cable car tower. During the cable car ride, of course, JP flashes back to the night he spent inside a cable car with JD. Cable car jerks and JK is thrown onto JP.

Back in school, JH finds JD at their usual spot. JH reminds JD that she is Wondergirl, Geum Jandi. Slip of the tongue, JD mentions his grandfather, JH turns black faced.

JK and JP are visible through the glass door. JK asks to be assured by a kiss from JP. Flash back to kiss with JD on the road, at the cabin. JP kisses JK, JH shields JD from seeing. JD cried. JK is pleased and runs after JP.

JH and JD go see the sunset (is that Goong music in the background?). JD’s stomach growls loudly ㅋㅋㅋ! All 4 of them end up in same eating place !!!

YJ’s ex-g/f is conducting a pottery class, GE joins that class. GE revealed that she is learning pottery in order to understand someone better. Pottery teacher says she did that too but that person didn’t become her b/f.

YJ argues with his dad. (no idea about what ...)

JK takes up the challenge of finishing a very huge bowl of instant noodles in record time and succeeded. She gave the vouchers she won to JD as present. JK suggested double date.

YJ recalls as a kid, he was crying and hiding under a table when his mom died. A little girl comforted him then.

JK is already at breakfast table with his mom when JP enters the dining room. JK mentions her friend - JD. JP drags her out.

All 4 of them are at a chalet. JK shows JD couple rings. No wonder they were in a kitchen ! The 2 guys tossing salad with a whisk !!!! faint !

JK calls for BBQ done by the professional chefs.

JD alone by the pool, takes out her necklace and stares at it, it slipped her fingers and fell into the pool. She found it on the bottom of the pool. Got cramps and struggled in the water. JP saves her !!!

First thing JD says is "you cant swim JP". JP had been learning to swim cos he didnt want another man to save her. JK and JH appear. JH said he would take over from there.

JK sense something from JP's gaze. She finds the necklace dropped by JD and sees the initials "J luv J" engraved on it (J for JD and J for JP).

YJ flashes back to the time his brother smashed the pottery and left home.

JP is by himself seated by the pool edge, flashes back to JH taking over JD after JP had saved her. JK appears in a modest bikini, hugs JP from behind and just then, JD saw them.

End of Ep 17. No BTS or preview.

20090304105207604a3_105207_0.jpg

1236040598.jpg

1236040634.jpg

20090304075133526e7_075629_0.jpg

20090304100107294e7_101409_0.jpg

20090304071826440e7_072113_0.jpg

2009030409345054302_103504_0.jpg

20090304080503695e7_082115_0.jpg

20090304080503695e7_082115_1.jpg

20090304075944694e7_080715_0.jpg

20090304_1236132323.jpg

24084_27185_2446.jpg

Thanks for the spoilers...

Wah.... what an emotion packed episode.... :tears:

I can't wait to watch this episode now. I hope that GHS is better and not over exert herself in the rush to come back to work....

Guest facing

Thanks for the spoiler ^_^

Now it's waiting time again.

Guest yellow_mellow

The 2nd OST for Boys Over Flowers Will Be Unveiled To The Public On Early March

Credit: Newsen + [English Translation] Hopelesshong@Karaholic.com + Quainte501.com

OST Volume 2 of the popular drama, ‘Boys Over Flowers’, will be released on early march.

Many songs that were released at the OST for ‘Boys Over Flowers’, like “Because I am Stupid’ (SS501), ‘Paradise’ (T-Max), ‘Stand by Me’ (Shinee), and ‘Lucky’ (Ashley), became big hits. The songs were so popular that they were either in the top 10 in various music sites or competing against SNSD’s ‘Gee’ for the number one spot, like SS501’s ‘Because I am Stupid’.

Amidst of this, it has been announced that there will be a ‘Boys Before Flowers OST Vol.2’ coming out on early March. In the second volume, artists like SS501, Kara, etc will take parts in making the OST. The acoustic version of ‘Because I am Stupid’ by Kim Hyun Joong will also be included in the album and it is gaining a lot of attention.

On the other hand, because of Goo Hye Sun’s injuries, ‘Boys Over Flowers’ will be cancelled on the 2nd of March. On this day, a F4 talk show will be aired, instead. Goo Hye Sun is currently getting treated at a hospital because of an accident she had on the 27th of February.

the article was posted yesterday :sweatingbullets:

Can't hardly wait till that time

i really like the first ost

hope 2nd will surprising, i wonder will HJ sing this time

esp when he sing acoustically in Macau

Hye Sun ah...get well.

Guest symphonee.

episode 17 has quite a few new pieces. i heard new instrumentals and two new songs i think? one of the songs was definitely sung by SS501. the episode seemed to be promoting the new songs since they were played at pretty random times (imo).

a lot of the scenes we saw in the long previews were in tonight's episode. we finally got to see the scene between JP's mom and Junhee!

Guest bubble

just finished ep. 17 and OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!! why did they finish the episode THERE!!!!!!!!!! OMG! i was falling off my chair.. i want to know what happens...the suspense is gonna kill me... >.< no, seriously.... :crazy::rolleyes:

ps. i am now behind JiHoo and Jandi Coupling!! .. my heart just melted when Ji Hoo cut up the meat/sausage (?) (cant remember what it was..lol) for Jandi.. and Jun Pyo was furious.. you can just imagine what he was thinking....lol.. :blush: :rolleyes::tears:

After tonights episode (ep. 17) , i have a feeling that somehow Jun Pyo's gonna fall for JK and that Yi Jung and GaEul wont be together in the end.. cause Yi Jung is still stuck up on his ex... more deeply than Sojiro from the Japanese Version.... >.<

Guest ml_87

just finished ep. 17 and OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!! why did they finish the episode THERE!!!!!!!!!! OMG! i was falling off my chair.. i want to know what happens...the suspense is gonna kill me... >.< no, seriously.... :crazy::rolleyes:

ps. i am now behind JiHoo and Jandi Coupling!! .. my heart just melted when Ji Hoo cut up the meat/sausage (?) (cant remember what it was..lol) for Jandi.. and Jun Pyo was furious.. you can just imagine what he was thinking....lol.. :blush: :rolleyes::tears:

SPOILER

hehe, this makes Jp jealous, right? :rolleyes: and dont u guy notice. JK wanted to cheer with JP, he ignored. when JH cheered with JD, she didnt drink the wine. that's like some hint. he he ^^

after watching episode 17, i dont find it that sad. i love the way the storyline is moving. faster than i think. so we'll see JoonDi couple in episode 18. i love the kiss of JK-JP. dont misunderstand. JP didnt open his mouth, just touching lips, and his eyes, it looks so scared. he remembers when he kissed JD. love more when it's Jk demands the kiss. ^^

about JD, i have to say that she loves JP so much. u cant find anyone has such a great confidence in her boyfriend like her. everytime she sees JP, u can see the love in her eyes. and she looks at JP many times when 4 of them in the restaurant. i remember most the scene when JD turns her back to see JP. he looks at her too. their look melts my heart. they absolutely want to beside the other.

besides, i love Kim Bum's performance in this episode. Like MinHo, he's really potential actor. he makes me really sad. his brother (not good-looking as him) also acts well. but i think the girl plays YJ's 1st love is not as good as i expected. oh, we should see her more in next episodes^^