Help Me! Thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kwansoo87

Ok, so I've had this song stuck in my head and I don't know who sings it or what the name of the song is. All I can remember is that it's pop-y song and the singer is female with the chorus saying (if I remember correctly) "나는 미쳐서"/"na neun mi chyeo seo."

Yeah.. it's literally driving me crazy. No pun intended.

Guest fio209js2

Is there any other girl singer with a song that sounds very similar to Lee Hyori's Hey Mr. Big?

I heard a song and I can't remember if it was hyori's song or something very similar to it.. :(

Hi, wondering if anyone knows who the artist and the name of this song is. It was originally used in a Tony Ahn tribute video from around 2002. Asked around but no one knew. Wanna put a proper tag on it LOL. Thanks..

Sorry about the download link...

Anyhow, here's a streaming one:

Can somebody tell me the name and singer of this song? I can't read Korean.. :sweatingbullets: Many thanks~

Untitled.jpg

The artist is Lee Seung Chul. Not sure of the title of the song. Not familiar with his stuff. I can't understand Korean but I can read it.. Kinda blurry. It's either Deul go itnayo or Deut go itnayo

Hi,

Does anyone know the name of the song and artist of a video that I'm about to describe? In the video, there is a guy who sees a girl (I'm assuming his ex-girlfriend) with another man. He gets angry at this and finds a bat that he carries throughout the video. Around midpoint, he shaves his head (but not completely bald). Towards the end, the guy with the bat finds his "ex" with another man inside a car in the parking lot. The girl comes out of the car and slaps the guy and throws papers (or something) at him. The guy with the bat walks away- end of video.

I don't usually listen to korean music but this song was catchy and it caught my attention. The only lyrics I can give are "Hello, ello, ello" or something along that line because I do not speak korean.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Nevermind! I found it!!! :D

It was Red Roc - "Hello" ft. TOP

Guest shimjaehwa

I've read thorough this entire thread crossing my fingers my music video was posted...sadly it isn't.

I have a challenge for anyone who wants it!

The International Channel (no longer around) used to air a show called Korean Music Countdown (KCM). Sometime between 2003-2005 a video was played. It was so long ago that it's kind of fuzzy, but here I go...

Male, rap, towards the end of the video he was standing and it was raining on him (his face was facing the sky). I believe he had a rough voice, which was why I was attracted to the song. He also looked good in a white beater so he had a good body for an Asian. He wasn't a beefcake but he wasn't like umm.. Changmin 4 years ago :)

Guest saltnpepper

Can somebody tell me the name and singer of this song? I can't read Korean.. :sweatingbullets: Many thanks~

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u17/Sar...ya/Untitled.jpg

Lee Seung Chul - Can You Hear Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmiWUJvG_C8

(awesome song, i also saw it at the end of wgm)

can i have the romanize lyrics for how come by brown eyed girls

next time, please ask in the lyrics section.

but you may find them here: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=247528

Archived